Moving in with Stepmom!

Story Info
Cody moves in with his Stepmom and her female lover.
6.1k words
4.5
54.5k
119
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my stepmother, who was 31 at the time, moved in with me and my dad, she quickly became not just my new mom, but also my best friend. We chatted intimately about everything from cooking, which she is quite talented at, to our most sexual desires and hang ups, and she helped me in getting laid for the first time ever, with my then-girlfriend Kimberly.

After they split up, they sold the house, and she moved into a modest three-bedroom apartment on the outskirts of town.

Emily was beautiful both inside and out. She could have easily married royalty or a millionaire. She is a giver to a fault and would give you her last dime or the clothes off her back. Everyone I knew adored Emily. She is talkative, witty, and, from my vantage point, very sexually outgoing.

She also looked terrific for her age. She stood 5'3 with short dyed white hair, thin lips, and blue eyes. She could get you rock hard even if she was wearing mechanics overalls covered in grease.

Emily started wearing shameless outfits after she moved out of my Dad's place. For as long as I have known Emily, she always loved it when a guy or a woman tries to peek down her top especially, when she goes braless or they look up her skirt. She doesn't necessarily want to make out with anyone, she just wants to show everyone her terrific body. So, I guess it's a case of 'If you've got it, flaunt it."

Using the keys Emily gave me, I entered her apartment the day I was moving in. I looked in the kitchen to see if she was in there. Emily wasn't in the kitchen. So, I sat on the sofa and waited for her. Within a couple of minutes, she came walking into the room fully naked while drying her hair. I took a deep breath as my cock practically jumped out of my thin track pants.

"Holy shit, Cody, I had no idea you were sitting there." She laughed, oblivious to her nakedness.

I piped up, "Well, I sure noticed you. Ouch Emily!, you look awesome."

"I don't have my makeup on yet, Cody, or my hair done. How could I look good?!?" Emily replied, worrying.

"Emily, there is no way under the sun you could possibly look bad."

"Aww, thank you." she spoke softly.

Emily sat on the sofa's armrest, drying her hair and patting down the wet parts of her body. For a little while, the two of us just sat around talking. It's not the first time I have seen Emily naked. She rarely used to shut the bathroom or the bedroom doors when my father was away for weeks on end on one of his drinking buddy binges in Vegas. The doors were often left open far enough to get a good glimpse of my stepmom when she showered or masturbated.

"Oh Cody, I want you to meet my girlfriend."

"Lacy, would you come out here for a minute, please?"

"Coming!" Lacy hollered back.

Lacy emerged a short time later and just like Emily, she was nude, and carrying an open jar of makeup and a brush. She, too, was attractive, albeit not quite as much as Emily. The woman stood a little bit taller and had shoulder-length wavy black hair with innocent deep brown eyes. She was also slightly heavier; but certainly not obese.

"Lacy, I want you to meet my stepson,Cody."

"Hello Cody, I have heard a lot of great things about you. Your stepmom talks CONSTANTLY nonstop about you." Lacy told me this as a friendly jab at Emily.

"...and almost certainly nothing nice, I am sure." I winked at Emily.

Lacy stood between us, holding her makeup in one hand and combing through her thick, bushy muff with the other, all the while the three of us were joking around and talking.

I stood up off the sofa with my pants bulging from my hard-on. (I am sure they noticed, but neither one said anything.)

Lacy smiled, reached out and shook my hand, then gave me a great big hug. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back.

The feeling of warm female flesh on my hands was almost overwhelming to my 18 year old pecker. It was all I could do to keep myself from whipping it out right then and there.

My hands slid down from her shoulders to her beautiful, soft, squishy ass. She never flinched a bit. I knew I was pushing my luck, but I was almost sure Lacey would have yelled or said something about me groping her ass.

"Cody, I'm glad you're moving in with your stepmom. I know I'm going to get to know you very well."

Lacy stepped back, looked down and admired my bulge for a second or two. "Okay, Emily, I have to get ready for work."

"Yeah, Yeah... go ahead!"

Lacy waved at me as she headed towards the bedrooms.

Emily and I spoke a bit longer about school, work, and my moving in, as well as her new job. Then she filled me in on how she met Lacy and how they ended up in bed a half-hour later.

"Listen, l want you to know, you and I didn't get divorced. Your father and I did. Now I know your real mother passed away when you were a kid. But I want you to keep calling me Mom. Unless you feel there is a reason not to!"

I smiled back at Emily, "Okay Mom!"

"All right, now grab your backpack and come with me." Emily smiled and motioned.

I picked my backpack up off the floor beside the sofa and slung it over my shoulder. At the same time Emily draped her towel over the back of a dining room chair to dry. She then put her arm inside mine and led me down a short hallway. Emily pointed to their room. As we peeked in, Lacy was busy getting dressed. Lacy smiled and gave us a quick wave as she buttoned her white blouse.

Emily then pointed to the room across the hall. "This will be your room. If you leave the door open you can watch us. Also, feel free to masturbate. I like watching you when you do that.

"When did you see me do that?" not that I cared, especially since she l've seen her do it.

"Oh, lots of times. I even watched you while you were watching Kimberly, your girlfriend, in the shower."

"You saw me beating myself over Kimberly and never tried to stop me?" I was a wee bit surprised.

"Why?... Why should I stop you? You were old enough. Besides, she was cute. I enjoyed watching her myself."

"Mom!" I whined.

As my stepmom and I talked, Lacy confidently walked in wearing a navy blue office jacket with her purse over her shoulder, a white blouse, a knee length skirt with pantyhose and high heels. She had her jet-black hair meticulously done up and, damn!, she smelled good too.

"Okay, I am leaving now. Cody, you just be yourself. Anytime you want to fuck or just sit around and talk, you can always come to me, okay? Your mom has told me about your girth. I can hardly wait to see it for myself. Now give me a kiss, aaaand not just that little peck like you tried to pass off on me out there earlier. I loved the part with your hand on my ass, but that kiss was horrible!"

I wrapped my arms around Lacy again while Emily stood there watching us. I pulled Lacy in tight and kissed her for several seconds.

"Cody!! We really need to work on your kissing skills. Lacy said softly. "I hope you suck tits better than you're at kissing. Unfortunately, I really don't have time right now, but when I get home tonight, you and I are going to kiss all night if we have to. You really should learn this." Lacy smiled and quickly patted my chest and ran her hand down to my crotch. She glanced quickly at Emily, "Okay, gotta go."

"Keep an eye on your mother and me while we kiss." Mom and Lacy really got into kissing each other passionately, their tongues darting in and out and around their lips. They seemed to go on forever.

"Umm...I'm leaving...Wow, Emily, that was good!" Lacy blushed as she breathlessly stepped back and once again waved to the both of us.

Emily, who was also a little breathless and red, returned to earth and questioned me. "Did you put any dents in my car when you drove over?"

"No, mom," I sighed while rolling my eyes upward. "I also put gas in it too!"

"All right, now go grab the rest of your belongings."

After making three trips outside, I was finished bringing my stuff inside. Mom came in the room still stark naked. She looked around and was satisfied there wasn't a warehouse full of stuff.

Now, take your clothes off, we like running around here without them.

While my stepmother stood watching me undress with her arms crossed, I dropped my jeans and underwear, then removed my shirt and socks, then I piled them on the floor near my dresser.

"Uhhh... uhhh... Pick up your fucking clothes and put them in the hamper. " she pointed. "You're in my place now, it's my rules. I don't want your clothes strewn all around as they were in your old bedroom."

I mumbled a bit under my breath then got up off the bed and picked everything up and threw them in the hamper as she ordered.

"Good! Now, let's go grab you something to eat," she said after I was through.

After mom had finished making my breakfast and I ate, I went back to my room to put my stuff away.

My stepmom also dressed up for work and, like Lacy, donned some pretty fancy business attire. Mom always looked fantastic in her outfits. She draws attention no matter where she goes or what she does. But, as extroverted and kind-hearted as she is, she can rock a boardroom to its core. I had heard countless stories about her from her old colleagues at work when I used to visit her old office building during those "Take your kid to work days" in my late public school years.

After I finished putting everything away, I wandered into Mom's room. She was sitting down applying her makeup while at her little beauty table on the side of their bed. She was, of course, still naked. I looked at all the fancy cosmetics bottles. There were skin lotions, hairsprays, shampoos, powders, a plethora of eyeliners, lipsticks, pencils and a multitude of tweezers. The perfume bottles piqued my curiosity the most because they seemed to come in every shape, size, and colour imaginable. Between Lacy and my stepmom, they just about owned the entire cosmetics department of our local pharmacy.

I sat down in a chair off to the side of table and watched as my stepmom applied her makeup. She had the most beautiful, roundest natural breasts I have ever seen. I remember thinking she should be in porn with those. Her nipples were hard and perky. I reached out, cupped her left breast in my hand and lightly pinched her nipple. Mom looked down and smiled as I played with her.

"Can I suck your tit?"

My stepmom apologized, "No, not now... I would typically say, Let's get in bed, but I'm already two hours late, and by the time I get to work, I'll be three hours late. Oh, and I phoned the school and informed them that you were moving this morning, so just go in and there will be no trouble. Now, you're welcome to sit there and watch me get ready, we can chat too. Tomorrow should be better for all of us."

I watched Emily slide her white panties up her short legs to her nice round booty. She pulled the top straight, then reached between her thighs and pulled the fabric to one side, giving her huge lips a quick rub, then covered them and smoothed out the wrinkles.

She looked up teasing me. "Do you like my pussy?"

"Oh... fuck yeah!" I muttered.

"You can stroke yourself if you'd like, neither of us would mind."

I took her cue and did just that while she continued dressing, putting on her bra, then her office slacks and high heels. On went her blouse and jacket. She stepped in front of the makeup mirror and put on her necklace, ear rings, and other jewellery. Then all there was left was her purse laying on the bed and her perfume.

Emily looked over at me still stroking myself. She got on her knees and took my hard rod in her hand. "I can't give you a blowjob right now because it'll mess up my makeup. But I can stroke you off. Would that be alright?"

I nodded 'yes, I felt her cool, soft, well manicured hand on my shaft. She positioned herself between my stretched-out legs and rubbed me the right way. She was a pro at this. Seconds later, I shot my load almost to the ceiling. Emily wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and cleaned what cum there was left on it. After she finished me off, she had red lipstick all over my cock.

Mom stood up and giggled, "I guess I made a mess of your pecker."

"Believe me, I won't complain." I shot back laughing.

Then she checked her makeup in the mirror one last time. "Sorry, I'm running late; I told Lacy that you two are not to have any fun until you finish you schoolwork. I'll check to see if you did it as well. If you lie about it, your ass will get kicked out the door. You got it!"

She pointed her car keys in my direction, and when she points at you, you know she means it. I put my head down and shuffled my feet a bit, then moaned. "Yes, Mom..."

Now kiss me, a Lacy kiss, not like one of your sloppy kisses!"

I let myself go and gave my stepmother my best kiss.

"Mmm... better, Lacy is right, you do need to work on your kissing."

I flung my arms up in the air in exasperation.

"Aww, don't worry about it Cody, you'll get it in time. Bye!" Emily half-ran out the door. Seconds later, I saw her yellow sports car heading up the street.

I went to school and went about my day as usual. When I came home, Lacy wasn't home yet, and because my stepmom had a late start, I figured she'd be late getting back.

So, I threw a couple of pizza pops in the nuker then turned on some music and got right to work.

It was almost 4:30 when I heard the front door close and high heels clopping on the floor as Lacy was headed towards the dining room. I could smell her wonderful perfume even before she entered. Lacey tossed her purse on the table where I was working and came up behind me, wrapped her arms around me, placing her head on my shoulder next to mine. Then she rubbed my bare chest.

"How was school? How much homework do you have yet?

"Umm, school was okay, I guess. I still have maybe a half-hour left." I moaned.

Lacy stretched her out her arm and took one of the books, closing it to see its cover. "Chemistry, ugh, not my topic."

Lacy shuddered.

"How about we change the subject? We could do some biology." Lacy did a sort of strip tease where she playfully unbuttoned her blouse and seductively, in a Marilyn Monroe way, drew it out from under her skirt. She reached behind her back and unfastened her bra, and casually threw it on the table. Lacy slid the pen out of my hand and placed it on the table. Then she put my hand on one of her warm, soft milky white breasts. I wanted to drop everything, but then I thought, if I fucked her now, my mind won't be on my homework afterwards. Besides, remember what my stepmom said?

I pulled my hand away from her and explained "Lacy, as much as I loved playing with your boobs just now. I really do want to fuck you. But I promised my mom I would finish my homework first before you and I had fun. I want to enjoy my last year of high school with her and you. I don't want to jeopardize that. Do you understand?"

"Yesss, I totally understand, take your time. I am going to draw a bath. Feel free to join me when you finish. "Lacy smiled as she caressed my back and ran her hand down to my ass. She gave me a quick peck on the lips, grabbed her bra and purse off the table, and went to the bedroom.

Mom made it home shortly after six o'clock. "Hi Cody, did you and Lacy spend some time together?"

"No, I've been here all afternoon doing homework, since I got home.

"How can you manage to have so much homework?" Emily inquired, perplexed.

"I'm not sure!" I shrugged.

"All right, well... then... I'm going to take my clothes off and start cooking supper. By the way, I'm really proud of you." Mom bent over and gave me a quick kiss and took off.

"Thanks, Mom!" I nodded tiredly.

Emily entered their bedroom and kissed Lacy while she dried off after her bath. "I am really sorry, Lacy; I never realized Cody would have so much homework to do. When I first moved in with them a few years ago, it never took him more than an hour to do his schoolwork, and he refused to do it. I got on his case about it. His grades have improved considerably since. I had no clue how much more homework he would have now that he is in his senior year of high school."

Emily slowly removed her clothes as she listened to Lacy speaking. "Cody is trying, Emily. When I got home, I offered to play with him. He said he needed to finish his homework first. He was afraid you'd be upset and kick him out. He also told me that he thinks he'll love living here with us."

"Mmm, well, all right, when we go out, I will tell him to take a break. You and him can fool around on the sofa while I get dinner ready."

"What about his homework?" Lacy asked.

Emily paused for a moment. Then she looked at Lacy and said, "Fuck it! It is only one night, I will work something out for the future. It might take a day or two but we'll figure it out."

Emily and Lacy came back and my stepmom grabbed my books and placed them on the cupboard next to the table.

"Cody, take a break while I cook supper. Go with Lacy, have some fun. That's enough homework for tonight."

I dragged myself out of the chair, then rubbed my tired ass, and stretched. Lacy took me by the arm and was trying to lead me towards the sofa.

As I turned away, I noticed Emily wearing a zip-up fleece jacket and leggings. "Mom, why are you dressed?"

"Trying to not burn myself while I cook." Emily responded by immediately unzipping her top, exposing her breasts, and making hand gestures of spraying hot oil over her boobs.

"Of course, that makes sense." I joked.

Lacy was sitting on the sofa. I sat down next to her and put my arm around her as we talked.

I loved the smell of Lacy's hair and how soft it felt on my cheeks. I began by kissing her on the lips, then around her little mouth. As my confidence grew, I soon stroked my tongue along her jawline and nibbled on her tiny earlobes. She laughed and grabbed my head and pulled me back to her lips. I kissed each lip, parting them so that our tongues could meet and dance. Her saliva was like a delicious wine. Slowly, my lips journeyed down to her smooth 36B (I learned her bra size later) breasts where I teased each nipple by biting, pulling and licking. I swirled my tongue around her tiny belly button. I kissed my way down to her beautiful dark, curly pubic hairs. One whiff of her secretions was enough to send me to that dream spot in my mind. Then I licked and suckled the tiny nob hidden just below the hood of her pussy. I felt privileged to taste her delicious nectar. I just could not get enough of it and kept licking her pussy for all it was worth.

Lacy spoke breathlessly, "Cody!!!, You are doing it!!"

I climbed on top of Lacy and inserted my firm shaft into her tunnel. It felt so warm and wet. I kept kissing Lacy as I went deep into her.

"Keep going, If you stop now, I'll fucking kill you!" Lacy threatened.

Meanwhile, Emily had some time on her hands while she waited for dinner to cook. She could easily hear every word we were saying. She finished setting the table and grew intrigued with us and came over to see what we were up to. She leaned against the wall in my full view at first, then she stepped closer for a better look. Emily unzipped her top, then with one hand she toyed with her breasts, the other hand she ran up and down my back, pinching my ass cheeks. To say I was in bliss would be an understatement.

I yelled out that I was cumming. Lacy suddenly threw her legs around my ass, committing me to inject my warm fluid inside her. During the last few thrusts, Emily reached down between Lacy and me. I kept hitting her hand while I pounded Lacy. She turned her hand and squeezed my pecker as if she was milking it for every drop. When I was done, I collapsed on top of Lacy. After the heat of the moment she ran her fingers through my thick black hair as I rested my head on her chest. I laid there speechless for several minutes. Emily zipped herself back up and went to check on dinner. Eventually, Lacy and I sat up on the sofa. She looked admiringly at my cum oozing from her vagina.

12