Moving My Girlfriend's New Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke the silence with a moan of wanting. As satisfied as I had been by the blowjob, I felt myself incredibly aroused once more. To my astonishment, I was prepared to beg for it.

"Uncle?" I whispered.

After a moment a soft reply: "Kid?"

"I want you."

"How do you want me?"

"Any way you want to take me."

It was probably a better answer than he was hoping for. He put a hand on my thigh.

"You'll have to be more specific than that."

"Please take my ass, Uncle."

"It might hurt a little."

"Will you be gentle?"

"At first, at least."

"That's okay then."

If it was up to me, I likely would have opened my cheeks for him at that very moment, but Karl liked his foreplay. Once more his hands roved over my body. He nuzzled my neck and nipped at my ears. I long since had an erection, but I judged it was not my turn to achieve satisfaction. Karl deserved to come after delivering me such an intense orgasm. I turned my head and leaned up into that hungry mouth, tonguing him with passion and surprising need. One of his hands had been caressing my thigh, but during our kiss, he let it slide down the front of me and he began to knead my balls. I moaned in submissive pleasure and begged him to take me.

"I want your cock in me, Uncle!"

"Soon," he said.

I groaned in frustration, which was a little strange because I was a bit petrified with fear of my first time having anal sex.

As he kneaded my testicles with one hand, he wormed his other arm under me and reached up to pinch my nipples again. Meanwhile, the lip service continued in prolonged kissing alternating with nibbling at my earlobes. I reached behind me, hoping to touch his pecker, but he had that tightly against my ass, so I caressed his thigh as best I was able, sometimes gently with my fingertips, other times, roughly with my nails.

Karl's hand left off kneading my nuts and gave my cock a quick couple of strokes before withdrawing, leaving my as needy and horny as ever.

"Okay, Kid, Uncle's going to fuck you now. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Uncle, yes, please!" I meant it. My fear dissipated in the face of my lust for this man old enough to be my father.

"Good. Get on your hands and knees. Face down, ass up."

I obeyed instantly. Karl must have kept the massage oil or another useful lubricant handy so he could find it in the dark, because after some initial adjustment of his position jostled me on the mattress, I soon felt a cold gob of goo in my ass crack. I grabbed a pillow and prepared to bite on it, because I knew this was going to hurt.

A moment later, I felt the tip of his cock kissing the bud of my asshole.

"Okay, Kid, here it comes. If you can't take it at first, I'll go slow. Push out your ass like you're taking a shit and that should help me in."

"Yes, Uncle," I replied, trying to sound brave. In hindsight, I was brave, but I was so horny I could hardly wait for him to penetrate me.

At first, it was bewildering. I had never felt something go the "wrong" way in my ass before, but when I pushed back like he suggested, he popped inside me and the pain was brief, just a bit of cramping up.

"Unh," I groaned.

"You okay, Kid?"

"Unh... yes, Uncle." I was making fists around the pillow, but I wasn't biting off screams into it like I feared I might.

"Tell me if you can't take it."

"Yes, Uncle."

The pain lasted a few short minutes, but it receded even as he filled my ass end up with his cock. He began to flex his hips against mine, filling me again and again. It produced a warming sensation and a fullness that were surprisingly pleasant. Soon I was pushing back with my hips to meet his.

"That's it, Kid. You've got it."

"It feels good, Uncle. Fuck me harder if you want. I can take it."

Fuck me harder he did. I not only took it, but I felt a surprising heat in my loins, a build toward release that I had not expected. If we did this long enough, I might come without even touching my cock, or so I thought. Karl had other ideas.

"Christ, Kid, you have one tight ass! I'm going to come soon."

As he continued to fuck me, he demonstrated some serious multi-tasking ability by reaching around my hips to stimulate me. His hand brushed my cock, but my testicles were his real target for now. He rubbed them and caressed them until I felt the sperm inside them coming to a boil. Then he reached back and began to tug on my cock, giving the whole shaft his attention from root to glans until I heard him gasp that he was close and he wanted me to come with him.

He made a fist around the head of my dick and caressed the very tip with his thumb until I was nearly mad with need. Finally, I could bear it no longer and I squeaked out a declaration.

"Uncle, you're making me come! Fill me with your jizz!"

I didn't know how things worked then, but as I ejaculated, it set off a reaction in my ass, making it tighten and release with each spurt of my semen, thereby increasing the pressure on Karl's dick in my backside. My orgasm enhanced his, and even as he mercilessly continued to stroke my cock, sending convulsions of pleasure through my body, I felt a hot splash deep up my bowels and I knew that he was coming. Of course, it didn't hurt that he announced his orgasm in a loud voice.

"I'm coming, Kid!"

He continued to stroke my cock and flex his hips against my ass for a few more seconds before he collapsed on the bed beside me, laying face up on the bed. My eyes had adjusted to the near-total darkness by now and I could see him in the barest outline. I collapsed too, landing in the sticky, wet puddle of my ejaculation. I adjusted myself to lie on my side in such a way that my head was resting on his chest. We came down from our orgasms together and after a few minutes I found my fingers caressing his nipple and twirling around in his chest hair while his hand caressed my shoulder.

We fell asleep like that.

When I awoke again, there was daylight streaming through the windows and Karl had already loaded up the truck with the boxes and smaller items, leaving room for the furniture that he needed me to help him move. He was fully dressed and sitting on the bed beside me. It was him joining me there that had awakened me. He had gone out and bought breakfast for two at a nearby McDonald's.

I thanked him as I downed my McMuffin and a coffee, still naked under the blankets. We talked a little between gulps. We had both worked up quite an appetite in the past eighteen hours. (Yes, it turned out I had slept until noon.)

When our appetite for food and drink was satisfied, Uncle offered me something that was a bit of both: he unzipped his pants and let out his cock, which I then sucked for the first time. My technique was imperfect, but eventually I managed to get the older man off before I jerked myself to another explosive orgasm. (Fair enough since he'd been working all morning while I slept.)

We had a short cuddle then and I told him I would leave Connie for him. I had known him less than twenty-four hours and I meant it anyway. He told me not to. After all, we would still be in each other's orbit as he would be marrying Connie's Aunt Thilda. There was no reason why we shouldn't continue to get each other off once in a while, he said. Men helping men wasn't cheating in his view. It was good sex, but it was meaningless to him. On reflection, I wasn't sure I agreed, but I was okay with this. We settled that Connie and Thilda need never know of our relationship.

And we were never found out. A few years later, Connie and I found we had drifted apart and broke up on good terms. She moved on to a better job and a new relationship in another province and I still had Karl, for a while. His health failed after a few years and I was eventually a mourner at his funeral. I don't know if Thilda ever knew about us, but she thanked me for always being there for Karl.

For myself, I eventually found the courage to come out as a bisexual man and established a new relationship, as it happens, with another older man.

But I still think of Karl at least a few moments out of every day and thank him in my mind for gently introducing me to myself.

12