Moving On 09: Maintenance 1 Week

Story Info
"Please Sir we walked up naked."
3.7k words
4.7
9.9k
1
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers

MaMa sent the girls one of her usual notes.

Dearest Cherubs

Breakfast for three has been ordered for 8.30 tomorrow, please allow 2 hours from your busy diaries to attend.

Love and Kisses

MaMa.

"Its a spanking breakfast then Abi."

"For sure, suppose we are both well overdue really and she can tell, just as PaPa could."

"Shall I send a funny reply Abi."

"Oh yes Lee, have you thought of something?>"

"Yes, give me a moment."

Our dearest darling MaMa

Thank you so much for your kind request for Breakfast, not sure we could eat for 2 hours though!

I think we may have something else on tomorrow, can we let you know?

Your darling angels.

"Oh yes, brilliant Lee, you are so funny."

They rang for Kitty to take the reply.

Within minutes another note from MaMa

My dearest angels,

if you don't wish to end up as angels I suggest you are not late.

MaMa

Our darling most lovely MaMa

How could we ever resist eating with you and enjoying being on your comfy lap.

Is dress optional or should we just slip our dressing gown on?

Your most loving daughters.

"Knew it was a spanking, wonder if MaMa will ask Mr. Brown to cane me again?"

"Hope so."

They both chuckled.

8.25am and 2 naked angels walked towards MaMa's rooms laughing and joking as ever.

Lee knocked.

"Come in my two lovely petals."

They all hugged and kissed.

"Both bend over the table."

They did as they were told, holding hands.

MaMa gave each 5 swats on each cheek with her hair brush.

That was naughty walking up the corridor naked.

"That will stop you naked bottoms getting cold on the leather seats, she how your MaMa thinks of you girls?"

They all chuckled no matter how uncomfortable a hair brushing is on a skinny bare bottom can be.

"I have lots of new for us all really but mainly you two. Its good news and not so good news.

The good news is after breakfast I will give you a hard hand and hair brush, over my knee spanking."

"Blimey, l bet the not so good news is sure going to hurt then."

"Correct Lee, Mr. brown will then attend and strap you both over the settee arms and the decision to cane you both, or just one of you will be his."

"Aww MaMa he hurts so much please don't call him."

"Abi, its PaPa's instructions, along with that he is to strap and cane me."

"Where MaMa?"

"Lets just say, not only my bottom."

"Can we watch MaMa?"

"I think I will be ok on my own,"

"Now, more news, some good, some not so good."

Lee sighed.

Mrs. Stoney and the Minister have left our parish, thanks to us, people will be a lot safer."

"And the not so good news MaMa?"

"Mr. Broadwood will be with us a week on Friday morning, so not this Friday, the one after."

"I'm ready for my spanking MaMa."

"Me too."

MaMa wondered at the lovely slim figures of her naked charges, they both still had their small girly tits with puffy little pink nipples.

Their tummy still flat and a nice little bush over Abi's pussy and Lee preferring to be shaved, done by Sarah every week.

Abi went over, opened her legs and gripped the chair legs and was given as told, a good hard spanking by hand to make her bottom bright red, Lee made it a double with her bottom the same colour.

Then Lee kept over her knee and the hair brush put a gloss on her cheeks.

"No corner time now, stand their till I equalise Abi."

Abi was still crying from the spanking and howled from the hair brush.

MaMa had them kneel arched back, tits out, knees open and hands upturned on their knees.

Thank you Mr. Brown, see you in a few secs.

As you can see the choice of coming naked lets a man see all your girly charms, no hiding.

Abi stared at Lee, who sobbed again.

Mr. Brown arrived with 3 canes and 2 belts.

"If you could go into your bedroom Ma-am, strip and set up your pillows for your strapping, the Master said 3 pillows for better access to your sit spot."

"Yes, of course, girls be good and do not let me down."

I will strap in alphabetical order and cane if required in reverse.

As he prepared Abi stood and said to Lee, "Count how many I get and I will count yours."

Abi laid over the arm, still sobbing, Mr. Brown rubbed her back and bottom gently, be brave Miss Abi and remember how much your PaPa loves you in wanting you to grow up in the manner of his choice, you too Lee,"

"Yes Sir."

Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack, Lee counted to the last welt.

"You may stay over Miss Abi, Miss Lee, please use the other arm.

Exactly the same, a gently rubbed back and bottom, Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack, Abi also counted 40.

"Stay down and no talking."

Both were still sobbing as he went into the bedroom and closed the door.

You got 40 Abi and you also got 40 Lee.

And you will both get 10 of the cane for talking.

"Sir can I take Abi's 10 it was me who started it?"

"No Lee, but you will get 5 extras."

He had come out of the bedroom for the stiffer belt,, they could hear everything next door.

Bit higher please Ma-am, higher, WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK, higher still, WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK perfect, WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK,

Lee whispered, "Thats 40" WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK, "That's 50" WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK, "That's 60."

MaMa was now screaming with each hard cut, it stopped at 60.

The girls buried their heads in the settee as Mr. Brown came out, as the door opened they could hear MaMa crying.

"I will cane you alternately in sequences of 5" CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK.

Lee yelped

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK then Abi

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK Again Lee

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK last for Abi

Mr. brown went back to Lee and rubbed her bottom. I think that's enough Miss Lee, I will call this evening and you will get a bed time spanking."

"Me too please Sir."

Mr. Brown smiled, "Yes, ok, you too Miss Abi.

"As soon as you are composed you may get your clothes and go back to your rooms.

Lee managed to get her hand up.

"Yes Miss Lee."

"Please Sir we walked up naked."

"Then you can forget the bedtime spanking."

"Aww thank you Sir."

"And report to my office at 10.30 in the morning for a spanking and another perhaps another caning, I will not have such brazen behaviour in the Masters home."

Lee and Abi both began to cry again, and both got 5 more hand spanks as he went to MaMa's bedroom again.

"You will count these Ma-am, if you miss one before the next stroke we will start again, the count for the first batch is 20.

Like many great caners he had his own ways of issuing the stripes, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, CRACK 1 Sir

tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, CRACK , 2 Sir Aghhhhhhh

tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, CRACK, 7 Sir Owwwwwww

tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, CRACK 11 Sir Ohhhhhhh

tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, CRACK 15 Sir Nooooooooooo

tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, CRACK 20 Sir Owwwww, Owwwwwwww

Mr. Brown rubbed her bottom, he could tell she was distraught.

She knew it could be 50 from her husband, and harder but she was out of practice.

Lee and Abi listened at the door, how could she take 20 like that so hard?

You hesitated on 2 and 11, 10 more, prepare.

The girls were open mouthed.

tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, CRACK 1 Sir Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyy,

tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, CRACK 6 Sir Ohhhhhh Sirrrrr

tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, CRACK 10Sir Thank you Sir, Aghhhhhhhhhhhh

The girls went into the bathroom and hid.

" Your maintenance is complete Ma-am, you may get up when you wish."

MaMa could not speak, she just nodded.

Mr. brown picked up his equipment and left, Abi and Lee both ran to MaMa in floods of tears, her bottom was crimson and bleeding.

"Oh MaMa I need a cuddle, Lee needs a cuddle and I think you do too."

MaMa stood up and nodded, they took a pillow each to the top of the bed and all laid down and gave a group "OUCH" so they then all turned over and snuggled up laid on their fronts.

They must have fallen asleep and it was 11.00 when they were woken by Sarah bringing in the morning coffee and clearing.

Lee got up and went out.

Sarah was surprised, "Hello Miss Lee, how are you?"

Lee turned round and bent over.

"Oh my, whoever has done that?"

"MaMa the spanking and Mr. Brown the belt and cane, but do not tell anyone."

"No Miss Lee, how often are you spanked like that?"

"Every week or so."

"Wow Miss Lee, and I thought we were beaten hard. I did not know you were so naughty."

"Not just me, Miss Abi too."

"Would you like it soothing Miss Lee,?"

"That would be nice, lets say an hour but in our rooms,"

Sarah nodded and left the room.

Abi came out, "What are you planning and will it get us a whipping Lee?

"No Abi, she has the softest hands and lovely nature she will sooth us."

"Abiiiiii."

"No."

"You do not even know what I was going to say."

"And don't want to."

"That's fine I'll just get one then."

"One what?"

"Thought you did not want to know."

"Ok, count me in, what is it."

"You know how much your bottom hurts."

"Oh yes, I know that alright."

" Do you tingle?"

"Yes,i do, just like I have just been fingered."

"Well I told Sarah not to tell anyone, well she is sure to tell Ben and Tom and they are bound to call and they can lick our pussys."

"You are so clever Lee."

"I know, both rubbed their pussy's and laughed quietly."

They left MaMa asleep an went to their rooms, still sobbing and the odd tear and sniff.

Sarah arrived and gently soothed both bottoms at the same time.

************

Back at Calder House poor Dora was in trouble again and knocking on Mr. Broadwood's door.

"Are you here to have the growing cream put on you little titties Dora?"

"Erm, sort of Mr. Broadwood."

"Do you want a beating girl?"

"I think I may be getting one Mr. Broadwood."

"Come here Dora, he put his foot onto the bottom rung of the spanking stool and hoisted her over his knee and pulled down her knickers, saw her iridescent strapped bottom and gave her a swift spank, call me Sir not Mr. B. or you will constantly be in this position. He put her down, her face screwed and began to cry, he hugged her to him.

"Yes I will I promise Mr. Broadwood Sir.

He shook his head in defeat.

He sat at his desk, strip and tell me what happened.

"Well, Mr. Broadwood Sir, I was on condiments, making sure all were full, and dirty ones I empty and put the contents into special containers."

"Every month we empty them all, wash them and when dry, we refill them."

"Surely even you could manage that Dora?".

"Yes I could Mr. Broadwood Sir until it was time to fill them."

"Everyone else had gone, cept me and Cook and so I said, Cook, would you like a nice cup of tea, she said yes?"

She has two teaspoon's full of sugar.

"Can't get my skirt zip down Mr. Broadwood Sir."

"Come here little one, as he yanked it down he asked her, "Have you a relative called Lee by any chance Dora?"

"Thank you Mr. Broadwood Sir, I have a cousin called Carol, and Jean, and..."

"Shhhhh, carry on with your story, she took 2 teaspoons full, carry one."

"Well Mr. Broadwood Sir, to keep it brief, because I need a pee, I put salt in the sugar pot and sugar in the salt pot by mistake. Oh Mr. Broadwood Sir, if you look In my skirt pocket I have a note from Cook."

It said exactly that.

"I see Cook spanked you, was it over her knee and the wooden spoon."

Dora was nodding her head.

"I need to introduce you to the rack."

"Oh thank you Mr. Broadwood Sir.

He helped her on the step then reached around her and opened her pussy lips to put her on to the pussy comfort pad and insert the holding hook, but, alas her pussy was not big enough.

He took her down, she watched as he unbuckled his belt.

"You have a belting coming, bend over and touch your toes,"

Over she went, he measured his first lash, Whoosh crack and over she went.

He picked her up sat on the spanking stool and belted her over his knee, he had messed about enough.

She was soon in a state of upset but a leathering she needed and a leathering she would get.

Her young 18 year old body also made him stiff.

I have a choice for you now, its either 20 with my senior cane or you can kneel and do me a service."

"Is it to suck your cock Mr. Broadwood Sir?" she said through a teared voice," Like I do for my brothers."

He did not need to answer she knelt and had him unzipped and out, will you nip my titties like they do Mr. Broadwood Sir.

So that's what happened, she sucked him dry like a pro and he enjoyed her young tiny bumps and nipples.

She swallowed all he could give her and took most on him in.

She finished and licked him off and put her hands on her head for her cream, just as Mrs. Broadwood came in.

"My you have had a thrashing Dora, she nodded and began to cry, she had some soothing bottom cream in her apron pocket and put Dora over her knee to sooth her.

"You will be getting a bed time spanking at lights out Dora to help you concentrate."

"Off you Mr. Broadwood Sir?"

"Yes Dora, off me."

"Mr, Broadwood Sir, would you like to spank me now to save you a journey up all those stairs tonight," Mr. and Mrs. B chuckled.

"Thank you my dear but I have to go upstairs to Kitty anyway."

Just before 9.30 Mr. Broadwood went up the stairs and started with Kitty.

She was laid in bed and weeping.

"Whatever is the matter girl."

"Nothing much Sir, just dreading another of your spankings Sir. I had two strapping's today off Cook, and deserved them both."

"Be naked and knelt on the floor and i will be back in 10 minutes."

"Yes Sir," Her plan had worked, sucked and maybe even fucked instead of being spanked.

Mr. Broadwood walked into Dora's room, she was naked and laid over her bedroom chair, she stood as he entered, he sat down and over she went.

Nothing had to be said, nothing was needed to be said.

Although he had a soft spot for the girls he gave her plenty and hard and she was soon full of tears.

He scooped her up and laid her on her tummy, stroked and kissed her hair and left.

Kitty was as ordered, knelt and on the floor and waiting for Sir.

"Good girl Kitty."

"Sir, did you intend i was have my face or pussy fucked, or both?"

Mr. Broadwood was a little surprised, but stiffened even more at the opportunity.

"Wait and see."

She had his cock out and in her mouth in an instant and he took control leaving her hands free to finger and rub herself.

He fucked her face then tossed her onto the bed and took her doggy fashion.

He was amazed how such small thing could take a cock his size in her mouth and pussy.

He finished her off in her mouth then sat on the bed and put her over his knee.

"Did Cook use and invisible belt?"

"No Sir."

"So why no marks?"

"Please Sir i just wanted to be fucked and held Sir."

"Then i may have to call more regularly."

"Oh would you do that for me please Sir?"

He spanked harder till she wept.

"Bring down two pillows from the top of your bed, i will whip you for lying."

He undid his belt and gave her 20.

"I will give you a bed time spanking every night this week."

As she turned to say thank you he rammed his cock in her mouth again.

He loved it when a girls tears dropped onto his shaft and back into her mouth, her eyes looked at him and she tried to smile but not easy with a 7" thick shaft in her mouth. His second cumming was quite week but she still savoured it.

He called back in to see Dora, she was still on her front, she turned her head to see who it was.

Hi sat on the edge of her bed and gently rubbed her bottom.

She sighed and enjoyed her situation.

He stood to leave.

"Nite nite Mr. Broadwood Sir."

He shook his head, "Good night little girl."

************

Sarah arrived and gently soothed Abi and Lee's bottoms at the same time.

She sat in between and spent 20 minutes just rubbing and caressing.

She put away her cream and left.

"You still hot Abi?"

"Bum or bummy?"

"Both."

Abi nodded.

Knock Knock

"Come in."

"Room service Miss Abi and Miss Lee, we heard of your beating and wondered if we could help in any way."

Lee answered, "Yes, lock the door, get naked and choose a bottom to rub."

As the boys were doing as they were told Abi asked Lee, "Will you please stay here with me?"

"Yes of course Abi."

It was a king sized bed and they moved apart a little more.

Ben chose Lee and Tom took Abi.

They rubbed their chosen bottom's then both girls gently turned over and moved to the bottom of the bed and raised their knees, Abi followed Lee's lead.

Her fingers slightly opened he pussy, "Head please Ben and if you serve me well till i tire i may bite your cock or let it take your tongues place, but be very, very gentle or i will cane you."

Abi was stunned at Lee's words, sh was so clever. "Do what she said Tom."

Both boys knelt and Abi and Lee held hands as violent tongues penetrated their pussy's, Lee gripped Abi's hand as she shuddered and moaned to a cum, Abi reciprecated and gripped Lee as she too had her first cum.

Lee mouthed to Abi, "Suck of Fuck?"

Abi thought a little as Lee gripped her hand again and moaned and shuddered again, Abi followed straight away.

She mouthed, "Doggy Fuck.".

Lee nodded.

Their third cum was together, then they both pushed their stallion off as they went onto all fours and onto their elbows.

Both boys winced as the true skill of Mr. Brown's belt and cane.

The girls held their hands to the side and the boys put their cocks forward to be wanked and sucked a little to harden.

"You may mount boys."

Abi giggled, but was soon straight faced as Tom's huge cock split her lips, she tried to relax and opened as wide as she could.

She cum within seconds,and both girls gripped hands tight.

As they looked at each other Lee mouthed, swap, Abi was all for it, Tom always seamed to try and split her in too, she nodded.

"Swap pussy's boys, they both hesitated, that is extras boys, a caning."

They pulled out and swapped, Ben at nearly 8" slid easy into Abi and she even began to buck a little.

Lee on the other hand struggled as Abi did to take in such a thick cock but once in and pushed home she loved the feeling.

Both girls waited for the boys to cum then joined them.

The boys were sent to Lee's bathroom to freshen up and Lee went with Abi to hers and both had a quick shower.

"Thank you very much for your visit boys, really, its just what we needed, not so much the "doing" but your company."

"You are both very welcome Miss Lee, would you like to sit on my knee Miss."

"Not going to push your cock up my bum are you Ben?"

"Why no i was not Miss Lee."

"Oh, then i wont thanks."

They all laughed and both girls sat on their shagger's knee.

"Please Miss Abi we have to go or we will end up with bottoms like yours."

"You will dress and go, But back after dinner service to be spanked and caned."

Both boys nodded.

"Wow Lee, it was wonderful and the cums so powerful."

"I know, so we need to prime the boys to call after Mr. Broadwood's visit."

"Yes, your a genius. Are we going to cane them tonight Lee."

"What do you think we should do."

"Lets think about it during the day."

"Would you like me to run you a bath Miss Abi?"

"Yes girl, but i will spank you first."

"Really?"

"Do you want caning too?"

Lee went over Abi's knee and was spanked, she needed to keep Lee in her place.

Lee went in tears to run Abi's bath with a very sore bottom.

"You will have a bed time spanking too Lee."

"Yes Miss Abi, Miss Abi?"

"Yes Lee."

"Have i displeased you or stepped out of line Miss."

"That is up to me to know, lets just say, i could spank you every day and every night if i wished."

DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers
12