Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy paid attention when his dad told the boys, "You get a girl pregnant and your life is over." So Jimmy kept Mary Lou at a distance and waited to sow his wild oats until after his football career was over.

When Jimmy came back to Bear Creek, he could have called up Mary Lou and cashed in his blow-job rain checks. Hell, he could have had any woman in town, young or old, married or unmarried, but he found the city girls at the Lazy X more exotic than the Bear Creek regulars. It's like blacks thinking whites are sexy, or whites thinking blacks are sexy. Or Mexicans and Swedes. Or French and Poles. Or Jews and Catholics.

Familiar is boring. New is exciting. That's probably why I liked Southern California guys and they liked me. And why Jimmy liked New York City girls, and they liked him.

He was getting paid for doing what he does best, strutting around like a damn peacock. Jimmy was the star of the Lazy X. First of all, he's a big hunk, six-foot-four, 220 pounds, with a handsome face and the self-confidence that great high school quarterbacks have. He looks terrific in Levis with a cowboy hat on his head and a smirk on his face.

The New York girls loved the cowboy fantasy, so Jimmy talked slow, used corny words like "ma'am," and kept his boots on while he was making love to them.

But there's more to it than that. Much more. It turns out that Jimmy has an amazing talent, as I was soon to find out.

Hooking Up

Being Abe's gofer, I knew Jimmy's schedule. So, it was real easy to "accidentally" bump into Jimmy during his downtime, when he didn't have to be somewhere showing the guests how to ride a horse, or riding a guest.

I wore a pretty see-through blouse and pretended I was surprised to see someone I went to high school with.

"Jimmy Calderwood! Is that you?"

Jimmy didn't remember me at first, but he perked up when I told him my name was Sky Eldridge—the notorious gal who tore up Southern California and then came back to Bear Creek. I was a lot more interesting than some secretary from Brooklyn who had never done anything more exciting than ride the subway.

If Hollywood stars wanted to jump my bones, Jimmy thought he should get to know me better.

He said, "Didn't you go off to Hollywood?"

I said, "Yeah, I went to California for a while. But I got bored and came back."

I let him wonder what kind of woman gets bored with Hollywood stars. I didn't let him know the rumors were a crock. The only time I saw any real stars was when I went to the movies, and I didn't go to a lot of movies.

I could tell right away that Jimmy was a boob guy, because he couldn't help sneaking peeks at my boysenberries.

I let him know I was interested, too. I smiled when he smiled. I laughed at his dumb jokes. I used all the tricks, lightly touching his arm, hand, and leg. I stared into his eyes like I was bold; I averted my eyes like I was shy.

Jimmy's work break was over too quickly. We said we would get together real soon and, for once, we actually meant it.

Guess what, I accidentally ran into him the next day during another one of his downtimes. He was real glad to see me again.

This time, we got more of the lay of the land. He didn't have a girlfriend (too busy for that) and I didn't have a boyfriend (I hadn't found the right guy yet). Me: more smiling, touching, laughing at his jokes. Him: more smiling, touching, and staring at my tits.

I had sunk my hook deep and all I had left to do was reel him in.

Everyone on the Lazy X staff got a week off every three months and Jimmy told me he had one coming up. Of course, I already knew that. When I went through the work schedule and found Jimmy's week off, I begged Abe to give me that week off, too. I told him that I had to go to a wedding or a funeral or something. Abe said okay because he was still hoping that if he made me happy, I might make him happy.

When Jimmy and I discovered this coincidence that wasn't really a coincidence, he invited me to have dinner with him on our first night off.

I said, "Why don't you come to my place and I'll cook up something yummy."

"Sure, I love home cooking."

"I bet you do."

I gave him my address and that was that. I didn't see any point wasting half of our vacation week dancing around what we both wanted. If we hooked up the first day, we could spend the whole week screwing around together.

The day came and he showed up a half hour early. The poor boy clearly couldn't wait to get to know me better. I hadn't bothered to cook anything. Hell, I was still in the shower when I heard him banging on the door.

I opened the door in my bathrobe, with nothing on underneath.

He said, "Am I early?"

I said, "Nah, you're right on time." Yeah, right on time if you want to see me in my bathrobe.

Jimmy slipped off his boots like a gentleman and left them outside on the porch. Never know what he might have stepped in that day. He took his socks off, too, and stretched his toes. Then he stood barefoot looking for a place to sit.

I said, "Make yourself at home."

"I will."

"Want a beer?"

"Sure."

I got him a Coors, Colorado's unofficial state beer, and I plopped down in a chair still wearing my bathrobe. No point putting on clothes that will be coming right off. Jimmy thanked me for the beer and settled into a chair facing me, about five feet away.

I let my robe slip open a little so that he could see part of my tummy and imagine the rest.

I said, "So, how'd football work out?"

"It didn't."

"What happened?"

He told me the story I already knew and I said, "Damn," "Really?," and "Oh my god," when I was supposed to.

Jimmy said, "It's okay. I probably wouldn't have made the pros anyway."

"Yeah, but it would have been nice to try."

"Yeah."

I wondered if I should give him a comforting hug, but decided to wait.

Instead, I asked, "How's working at the Lazy X?"

"Hard."

"I can imagine. Working outdoors all day and indoors all night."

I wasn't being sarcastic, but it might have sounded that way.

Jimmy shrugged, "Ah, the pay's okay and it beats selling insurance or working at DQ."

Ouch. Like his brothers do. Still got that sibling rivalry going, huh? I decided to give Jimmy a jab, too, to see if he could take it as well as he gives it.

I said, "Well, it can't be much fun cuddling with ugly girls."

Jimmy didn't say anything, so I continued.

"I guess they all the look the same in the dark."

Jimmy smiled. He was used to a lifetime of trash talking with his sports buddies, and my lame attempts bounced right off.

He said, "True enough. They all look the same in the dark and they all look beautiful after enough beers, but Abe makes us leave the lights on and doesn't let us drink. He says looking at a cowboy 'enhances' a girl's experience, and drinking dampens a boy's performance."

Jimmy gave me a big smile and went on, "Abe says the guests are paying big bucks to be fucked by a cowboy, and they're damn well gonna know they were fucked by a cowboy."

I was thinking that Jimmy probably didn't really care about the rules about lights and beer. I've never heard of a guy who thought a girl was too ugly to fuck.

I tried something different: "Ever fuck a guy?"

"Nah, that's not part of my job description."

All this sex talk was getting me horny.

I said, "Maybe I should get dressed?"

"Don't."

I sat there grinning and staring at Jimmy. There it was, out on the table.

Jimmy got up slow and easy, in no big hurry, and came over and stood in front of me. With me sitting down, he looked huge. Tight jeans on long legs. Faded cowboy shirt that I knew was covering strong muscles. Tousled hair, bright blue eyes, and a big old smile high up above me.

At my eye level, I noticed a small bulge in his pants. I half expected him to unzip his jeans and let it out. Instead, he held out his hands and helped me stand up.

He slid the robe off my shoulders and it fell to the floor.

And there I was, standing in front of him completely naked. I wasn't embarrassed or afraid. I was offering my body. Jimmy didn't look down. He knew there would be plenty of time later to study my body close up.

Instead, Jimmy stared into my eyes and I stared into his. We wanted each other, and we were confident that we were wanted.

We didn't blink. We wanted to say that we are strong and unafraid.

We both smiled. We wanted to say that we are ready for wherever this takes us.

We kissed, softly, tentatively, not knowing how this whole thing was going to work out, but wanting to take our time finding out, to give it a chance to be something special.

Jimmy said, "This isn't really fair. Me with all my clothes on and you wearing nothing at all."

He began to unbutton his shirt, but I pushed his hands away. I wanted to undress him. I slowly opened his shirt, button by button, still looking at nothing but his lively blue eyes. I slid his shirt off, still not looking at the body being unveiled.

I opened his belt, then his jeans. I bent to pull his jeans off his hips and down to the floor, but I was still looking at those amazing eyes. Twinkling eyes that said, "I can't wait for our adventure."

Jimmy stepped out of his jeans. Now, he was as naked as me, but I still resisted looking at the prize I had wanted since high school. I felt like I had won the lottery, but I was afraid to check the ticket to make sure.

We kissed again, softly, with our eyes open, trying to read each other's minds.

We took our time, trying to get it right. Trying not to spoil the moment by saying or doing something stupid.

Finally, we knew it was time. We each took a step back and looked at each other's naked body.

I don't know what Jimmy was thinking, but he smiled.

I smiled back. His chest was ripped like I knew it would be. His legs were long and strong. Right in the middle of his bush was his semi-erect penis, already 6 inches long and ready to grow longer.

I said, "Yummy."

He said, "My thoughts, exactly."

We moved together for a soft kiss, our skin touching lightly. I could feel my nipples touching his chest. I could feel his cock touching my tummy. I held his cock in my hand and felt it grow. He held my nipples in his fingers and felt them grow.

We said, "That feels nice," at the same time.

I rubbed lightly. He squeezed gently.

I took him by the hand and led him to my bedroom.

I said, "Let me show you something."

"You're already showing me plenty."

I said, "Do you like what you see?"

"I love what I see. And what about you?"

I said, "I love what I see. A strong, gentle man, with eyes excited by the world."

He looked at me real serious. I was more complicated than he had thought.

I laid down on the bed and said, "I am going to get to know you better."

He said, "Let me get a condom"

"You don't need one. I'm safe."

He laid down on his back, next to me. "Explore."

I ran my hands through his thick hair. I touched his cheeks, mouth, and neck with feathery hands. I stroked his strong chest. I teased his nipples, flicking them lightly with my finger tips. I put my hand on his flat belly and moved down to his erection. I touched it softly and it twitched like it had a mind of its own.

I surrounded his cock with my lips. I got up on my knees, only touching him with my tongue. His eyes looked deep into my eyes as I coaxed his magnificent cock to a full erection.

My tits were hanging down, my nipples swollen by the sexual energy I felt. Jimmy reached out and gently stroked my nipples with the palms of his hands, then rolled my boysenberries with his fingers.

I needed him inside me. I sat on his belly, dangling my breasts in front of his face. He cupped my breasts in his hands and pinched my nipples. He wanted to suck them, but I needed something else. I moved back and slid onto his cock.

He was so deep inside me that I was afraid that I might break his cock in half if I moved as wildly as my body wanted to move. Jimmy might have been thinking the same thing.

He quickly, easily, flipped me on my back, so that now he was poised above me, his cock still buried inside me, his arms supporting his body as he looked into my eyes, reading my reaction to his movements.

I swear to god, he didn't move his hips at all, but his prick was twitching inside me. He didn't seem to be moving at all while he probed me with his cock, watching my face to tell him what pleased me.

What didn't? My body warmed quickly as needles of pleasure radiated from my pussy. I wanted to buck but, even more, I wanted to hold still and let him have his way with me, using the cock dance that was happening inside my pussy to carry me up the mountain that I wanted to climb.

Now his cock rubbed my G-spot while his thumb teased my clit. I felt myself floating off, forgetting where I was. I was feeling, not thinking. My legs locked as I floated closer to the edge of the cliff.

Jimmy rubbed faster and faster and faster. I grabbed the bed sheets with both hands to keep from falling over the cliff I was floating above. Then I let myself go with a tremendous scream, freed from the tension he had lovingly built inside me.

When the contractions ended, I opened my eyes. Jimmy was still watching me, reading me.

He said, "My turn."

I whispered, "Yes."

He moved slowly inside me, playing my pussy like a violin. Every gentle entry was the prelude to pulling back his cock slowly, but firmly, across my G-spot.

I was getting warm and tingly again.

I put both hands on my clit and rubbed quickly, then furiously.

I was gasping. My head was spinning.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum again."

He said, "I know."

I looked at his face and he was grinning. He was powerful and I was weak. He was in control of his body, and mine. He kept playing the violin, using the steady rhythm to push me ever deeper into a trance. I anticipated every stroke, and shuddered when it arrived. I breathed out when he withdrew, breathed in when he reentered.

I saw the light behind my eyes and knew that I was going over the cliff again. I grabbed Jimmy's arms with my hands, trying to hold on as I lost control. My body was shaking. My legs were flailing. I was screaming again.

I was done and he was still moving inside me. Shorter and faster strokes now, but still in control.

Finally he came. I felt him relax. I felt his warm juices inside me.

Jimmy held my hips and rolled onto his back, with me on top. He didn't want to crush me with his weight.

He put one arm on my back and one on my butt.

I felt his strong muscles hold me. I felt his taut chest against my breasts. I felt his steady breathing. I felt his cock shrink and slide out of me.

Jimmy held me a long time.

I think we dozed a little.

When I opened my eyes, he asked, "Is it true that you hung out with Hollywood stars?"

I said, "Nah, my friends were more interesting than those nitwit actors."

"Like who?"

I said, "Like some Jewish lawyer who was the smartest guy I ever met. He made his money suing big companies that had the best lawyers money could buy."

Jimmy processed that. Yeah, a hotshot lawyer could be a lot more interesting than a brainless pretty boy.

He came right out and asked, "Was he your boyfriend?"

I said, "We had sex. A lot."

Jimmy was still processing. "Was it good?"

I said, "It was great, but I hated the son of a bitch."

That gave Jimmy something to think about.

12