Moving to Jamaica

Story Info
Wealthy older white woman discovers young Jamaican stud.
6.1k words
4.23
49.2k
77
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

Jill McKenzie was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. Her parents were wealthy and she attended the finest schools and held memberships in the most prestige's organizations in town. When she graduated from her private high school, she attended an ivy league college and graduated near the top of her class.

The year she graduated, she married William Burrows, got pregnant and started up her own computer software company with a cash infusion from her parents. William, never to be called Bill, was supposed to be a perfect match for her. He too, was from a wealthy family that belonged to the same country club as the McKenzies. And upon graduation, he was given a supervisory position in his family's insurance business.

William was an attractive man and stood 5'8" tall. He enjoyed bicycling and golfing and maintained his weight between 155 and 165 pounds. Jill was an attractive blonde who was four inches shorter than her husband and weighed 122 pounds. Even though William constantly told her that she should lose a few pounds, she was a solid and sexy 36-26-37 with a B cup. And most men thought she was hot. And even William didn't seem to have any difficulty getting an erection for their bi-monthly pre-planned sex.

Jill and William's marriage was never great, but they tried to make it work. Unfortunately, after 12 years, they decided to separate, and eventually divorce. During their 12 years together, both had been pretty successful, so they split their assets and went their separate direction.

Six years later, Jill's daughter began college and Jill sold her company for $96 million and retired at the ripe old age of 40. Like most young people, once she started college, Jill's daughter decided to spend summers away from home. The first summer, she toured Europe with some friends and the second summer, she stayed on her campus and worked and attended extra classes.

Jill felt totally alone. She tried finding a hobby. She tried getting together with friends for lunch at her club several times a week. She tried tennis and golf. But nothing really appealed to her. She was considered to be a prime catch for any single man and some had come from miles away to try to woo the wealthy 42-year-old blonde. She had kept herself in shape and could pass as a woman almost 10 years younger.

When her daughter began her junior year in college, Jill decided that she would take a vacation and lay on a beach for a month or so. She booked a suite at a resort hotel in Jamaica, bought some new clothes and hopped a plane. After checking in, she ate dinner alone and went to bed.

The next morning, she put on a bikini and went to the beach. She found a s somewhat secluded area, put down her towel, and started to work on her tan. As she lay listening to music on her iPod, she heard someone ask, "Kin I git you sumpin Ma'am?"

She looked up into the face of one of the ugliest, blackest and biggest men she had ever seen. His hair was in dreadlocks, he had a gold tooth in the front and he had tattoos all over his arms and chest.

"Wha . . . what?" She asked.

"Uh. Kin I git you sumpin to drink or sumpin to eat, Ma'am?"

She looked at her phone and then up at the big man. "It's only 10:30, but what the heck. Bring me something sweet with an umbrella, OK?"

"Yes Ma'am," he said and then walked away.

Over the next three hours, Jill drank four of the concoctions and was feeling pretty good. When he brought her fifth drink, he stood back admiring the white woman's beautiful body before approaching. She was lying on her stomach and had unfastened the top of her bikini so she wouldn't have a tan line.

"Dat bitch hot, eh Marco?" He turned to see Akeem next to him. He nodded at his friend who continued, "I tink I'd like to fuck dat bitch, Marco. You gonna try to fuck dat?" Marco looked at his friend and then shrugged and carried the drink to Jill.

"You look like you need another one, Ma'am," he said to Jill.

"Why thank you, Marco," she said. "I'm starting to get numb all over so these drinks are doing their job."

"Yes, Ma'am," he said.

"Marco, I was wondering if you could put some sunscreen on my back."

"Well, uh . . . if uh . . . if you tink it be OK."

She giggled and said, "It's fine, Marco. I can't reach." She reached for her sunscreen and flipped it to him.

Marco opened the cap and looked to the side and saw Akeem staring at him with his mouth wide open. Marco grinned at him and then squeezed some lotion into his big black hand. He rubbed his hands together and then began applying the lotion to her back. He began near her neck and worked his way down. She murmured, "Mmm, that feels good, Marco. Apply a little more pressure, OK?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he said.

Marco continued to apply the sunscreen lotion but massaged it in to her soft white skin instead of just lightly rubbing it in. "Oh. Mmm Marco, that really feels good. Mmmm," she moaned. Marco worked his hands down her back until he was under her ribs and then slid his hands around her sides towards her stomach. He lightly massaged her sides and then slowly slid his hands upwards until they reached the sides of her breasts. She moaned again.

Marco now had a raging hard-on and he moved down and began massaging the lotion into her hips and then down her legs. He took his time on both legs, and when she made no move to stop him when he was done, he continued working his hands on her legs. He wasn't even applying lotion any longer. He worked his way up her shapely legs and lightly slid his hands over her bikini clad ass. He then began working on her lower back and slid his fingers along the waist band of her bikini. She slightly moved her beautiful ass and Marco thought his cock was going to explode.

It took Marco almost 15 minutes, but he very very slowly slid his hands down until they were covering and massaging her ass. When she made no move to remove his hands, he moved them back up and then slid a finger under the waistband and slid it back-and-forth. Still no objection. He slid another finger under the waistband. And then another. He soon had both hands completely under her bikini bottom squeezing her ass. He heard her moan again as her legs spread apart. He saw movement and turned and watched her lift up and take a sip of her drink. He could see one of her breasts, and it was all he could do to not reach over and grab it. He slid his hands further down inside her bikini. One of his fingers moved down the crack of her ass which made her moan again. When his finger reached the bottom, it continued moving until it felt the wetness of her pussy.

"Oh. Oh. Mmmm." She moaned as his finger gently entered her pussy. He slowly slid it further into the hot older white woman and she lifted her hips very slightly giving him more access. He slid a second and then third finger into her and could tell that she had an orgasm. Her body trembled and she quietly moaned and her hips fell back to the ground.

Marco withdrew his fingers and began massaging her ass again. He pulled his hands from her bikini bottoms and then slowly stood looking down at Jill. He smirked down at her and said, "Will there be anything else right now, Ma'am?"

"Huh huh huh," she breathed hard. "Not right now, Marco. Wow, that was great. Thank you." Jill stayed for another hour and one more drink and then settled up and left Marco a $100 tip. She went back to her suit, showered and lay on her bed for a rest before dinner. As she lay there, she thought about what had happened on the beach.

Jill had been raised in a fairly conservative community, and had never really had the opportunity to associate with many people of other races. She had worked with and hired minorities, but her ex-husband William blatantly told her to avoid them. "They'd like nothing more than to screw a white woman," he would say. "And I don't want that to be my wife."

She knew that she would never have gone out with Marco. Not only was he black, but he was big and ugly and her wealthy friends wouldn't approve. But she had to admit that he sure knew how to use his hand. It had been a long time since she had had an orgasm like that. Maybe she had never had one that good. She eventually fell asleep. Jill dressed and went to dinner where she ate alone. After dinner, a few single men tried to hit on her but she excused herself and went back to her room.

The next day, she had returned to the same spot on the beach. After she was situated, she heard a familiar voice, "Mornin Ma'am. Git you sumpin today?"

She smiled and said, "Good morning Marco. I'd like the same thing as yesterday, OK?" He nodded his head and walked away.

On the way to the tiki bar, he ran into Akeem. "Hey Marco. I see dat horny white bitch back today. You tink she gonna let you finger her again or you tink she wanna fuck?"

"Don't know, Akeem. I heard she here for da whole mont so I gonna take me time an try not to mess it up."

He returned and handed Jill her drink and she quickly drank off half of it. "These are good, Marco. Can I impose on you to put sunscreen on me again?"

"You mean like yesterday, Ma'am?" He asked.

Jill looked down at the sand for a second and then up at Marco, "Maybe. If you want to." As she rolled onto her stomach and unfastened her top, she wondered what in the hell would make her say something like that to the big black man. She knew she was playing with fire, but for some reason, she couldn't help herself.

Marco quickly began putting lotion on her back and worked his way down to her legs. As soon as he started on her legs, she spread them apart so he had better access. When he finished with her legs, he moved to her ass and didn't waste any time outside of her bikini. He moved inside and slid his fingers down her ass and then back up and down again. She began to tremble as she slightly lifted her hips and his finger slid into her soaking wet pussy again. "Oh. Oh yesss." She moaned.

Marco fingered her to another orgasm and then pulled his hands from her bottom. He said, "Roll over on your back." Jill know this was a 'tops optional' beach so she quickly flipped onto her back exposing her white breasts to Marco and anyone else nearby.

Marco put sunscreen on his hands and massaged it onto her breasts. Jill's eyes were closed and Marco noticed that her hips were slightly moving up and down. He grinned to himself and thought, "All in good time, my little white bitch. All in good time."

When he finished with her breasts, he moved down her stomach and then slid quickly down to her legs. When she opened her eyes and looked up, she could see his massive erection in his shorts. She couldn't believe a cock could really be that big.

As he massaged her legs, he noticed that her hips continued to slightly pump up and down. After he had teased her for almost 15 minutes, he moved his hands of her waistband. He wasted no time in sliding both hands under her bikini bottom. His fingers immediately found her pussy and three of them slid inside as his other hand began massaging her clit. It took Jill just 10 seconds to cum on his hand. He saw her biting her lip so she wouldn't moan or scream with her orgasm.

When he slid his hands from her bikini, she was breathless. "Oh my! Wow. Phew, Marco, that felt great! We must have given everyone quite a show."

Marco nodded his head and said, "Yep, I tink we did, Ma'am."

Jill was putting her top on and said, "I think I need to go to the restroom and stand under a cold shower for a minute." She paused for a minute and then said, "That felt wonderful Marco, but I don't think I want to do that again in front of an audience."

When she returned from the restroom, Marco had delivered another drink. She touched his arm and said, "Thank you again, Marco. Whew! That was great."

That night, Jill decided that there was no way she was going to be entertainment on the beach again tomorrow. After all, she was 42 years old and Marco looked much younger than that.

The next day, Jill was back in her usual spot on the beach. When Marco came over with her drink, she thanked him, and he asked, "You want me to put lotion on you again?"

She hesitated and then said, "No Marco. It's embarrassing when you get me all worked up like that in front of all these people."

Marco grinned at her and held out his hand for her. She had a puzzled look on her face, but she held out her hand and he pulled her to her feet. He said, "You come wit me, OK, Ma'am?" Jill followed Marco towards a little shack under some palm trees.

"What's this place?" She asked.

"Dis where we put da lounge chairs and float boards at night." Marcus saw Akeem standing nearby, and when he nodded at him, Akeem nodded back. Jill thought it was a simple greeting, but the two young Jamaican's knew it meant "Watch the door for me, buddy. I might get lucky.'

Marco led Jill inside where a small skylight kept the room bright enough to look around. After Marco shut the door, he turned Jill around to face him and quickly reached behind her and unfastened her bikini top letting it fall to the ground. Jill reached up and put her hands on both sides of the big black man's face. He grinned a knowing grin at her and then leaned forward and put his big lips on hers. He heard her moan and he shoved his tongue into her mouth. While they kissed, he reached down and slid her bikini bottoms over her hips and they fell around her ankles, and she moaned again.

Marco pulled back from the kiss as he pulled his hard cock out of his shorts. As Jill looked up into his eyes, he slowly began pushing her to her knees, and she offered no resistance. She gasped when she came face-to-face with Marco's huge black cock. It was black as coal, almost 11 inches long and smelled musky. She wasn't sure she could even get half of it into her mouth. She leaned forward and kissed the tip as she felt Marco's hand lightly on the back of her head. She put the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked on it. She slowly worked her way down its length. Marco smiled down at her and saw that she had all but about two inches in her mouth.

Marco let the small white woman suck on his cock for almost 10 minutes and she was never able to get the last two inches in her mouth. He finally reached down and lifted Jill to her feet. He smiled at her in a condescending manner and then lifted her and sat her on a wooden stand that left her pussy at the perfect height for his cock. She spread her legs as he moved between them. He looked into her eyes and said, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

She quickly nodded her head, "Yesss. Yesss, Marco. Please."

Marco moved until the head of his cock was just barely touching her pussy. He stood still and let his cock lightly rub the outside of her pussy until she said, "Now Marco. Please, let me have your cock, Marco. Please."

He smirked at the older white woman. He thought how quickly he had gotten her into this position where she was begging him for his cock. He knew he was big and dumb and ugly, but he also knew how to seduce white women. He smiled at her and said, "Put it in." Jill looked confused and he said again, "Put my cock in your pussy."

She quickly reached down and shoved his cock into her soaked pussy and then put her arms around his neck. Marco stepped forward and impaled her on his big cock. "Unnnnggggh!" She yelled. "Ahhhh. Ahhhh yesss!"

Marco began pumping the white woman's horny pussy and squeezing her breasts and twisting her hard nipples, and she had another orgasm. And then another. And another. Her whole body was shaking. She was sweating and moaning and coming over and over. "Yes Marco. Fuck me, baby. Fuck your white bitch. Yessss!"

Marco fucked her for about 10 minutes. He was happy he lasted that long after his blow job. He blew his cum deep into Jill's pussy as Jill had one big final climax. "Aarrrrrgggh! Oh fuck, Marco! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ohhhh ahh!"

When they finished, Marco picked up her bikini bottoms and wiped his cock on them. Jill helplessly grinned at him and said, "Now how am I supposed to get back to my stuff with cum all over my bottoms?" He simply shrugged and handed them to her. She put them on and then put her top on. She walked over to him as he opened the door. She grabbed his hand and turned him and pulled him down for a kiss. After she kissed him, she asked, "Can I take you to dinner tonight, Marco?"

"Nah, but I be at da Beachcombers Bar later if you want git drink." She nodded her head and Marco turned to walk away.

When they left, Jill grabbed her beach gear and retreated to her room while Marco filled Akeem in on how easily he had seduced and fucked the older woman.

Jill shopped that afternoon for a couple of new outfits. Being a middle-aged woman, she usually wore more conservative clothes, but she decided to find something a little more risqué. She knew she had the curves for it, but also knew that she was probably a little too old to dress like a 20-year-old girl.

That night, Jill wore a mid-thigh loose fitting skirt and a sleeveless top with five buttons in the front. She left the top two buttons unbuttoned. She had matching black bra and bikini panties and wore sandal with a one-inch heel.

After dinner, she walked on the beach for an hour and then walked to the Beachcomber Bar at the resort hotel next door to her hotel. She sat at the bar and ordered a cocktail. During the next hour, she was hit on by no less than six different men. Five of them were white men vacationing or on a cruise in Jamaica and the sixth was an Asian. She politely refused all of them and ordered another drink.

Without warning, an arm went around her neck and a big black hand landed possessively on her left breast. "You been here long, Ma'am?"

She had an ear-to-ear smile as she turned to Marco and said, "After the way you worked me over this afternoon, you can call me Jill."

He smiled and squeezed her breast without any objection from her. "OK Jill. I'm glad you made it. Dis ugly fucker next to me is Akeem." Jill immediately recognized the young black man who had watched them enter the shack that afternoon. She was sure that Marco would have shared his experience with her that afternoon.

"Hello Akeem. It's nice to meet you."

Akeem grinned and said, "Ole Marco got a death grip on your titty. Mind if I hold on to da other one?"

She smiled and said, "I don't really know you Akeem." Marco moved closer to her and slid his hand across her chest so he could squeeze her right breast. She turned to him and said, "Are you about finished with them, Marco?" She pulled his hand from her breast and Marco laughed.

They all talked and had another drink, and then shortly, Akeem drifted away. As Marco and Jill ordered another drink, Marco freely moved his hands over her ass, up-and-down her back and on her breasts. He saw her close her eyes a few times and come close to having an orgasm right there in the outdoor beach bar.

Finally, she turned to him and breathlessly said, "Oh Marco. Are you trying to drive me crazy? I want you, baby. I want you to make love to me."

Marco started laughing and said, "Make love? I don't make love, baby. I fuck. Dats what we done today. We fucked."

"OK Marco. I want you to fuck me. Please."

"You wanna go back to da beach?" He tried to ask as innocently as he could.

"No. Let's go to my room. OK?"

"Well . . . . ," he pretended to think about it.

"Please Marco. I want you to fuck me. Please."

"OK, baby. Let's go," he said as they turned and walked towards the exit with Marco's hand holding her breast inside of her blouse.

When the door shut on the elevator, he turned and unbuttoned her blouse while kissing her. His hands cupped her breasts and she moaned at his touch. He quickly unfastened her bra and pulled it above her breasts and began tweaking her nipples. "Aaaahhhh!" She moaned. When the elevator door opened, they had a clear hallway so he pulled her blouse from her shoulders and then removed her bra. She made no effort to stop him as they walked down the hallway. When they reached her door, he quickly turned her back to the door and reached his hand under her skirt and began rubbing her pussy through her panties.

BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers
12