Moving to the World of Streamers Ch. 07

Story Info
A romantic date with Sydeon.
8.7k words
4.8
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow...

What a day it has already been, and now I have a load of romance to dump on Sydney!

Haha, not the only load I plan to dump on her... she's been sexting me like crazy while she was gone and even though the Roomies drained me quite a bit, their teasing is certainly something to keep a man hard.

It's still insane to me that all these beautiful women are just cool with me fucking basically their entire friend group. There can't be an ounce of jealousy in any of their bodies, which - don't get me wrong, incredible for me! - yet it is a little weird.

But hey, I am happier than I've ever been in Europe... maybe this whole thing was meant to be.

Should I thank them for making me move?

You chuckle to yourself again while waiting at a red light.

No. That would be like thanking the assassin that shot Sydney. But hey, I considered doing that already!

You laugh at how your thoughts seem to repeat themselves.

I hope Mike is doing okay as well...

*ding*

Your phone has a new message.

Oh WOW!

Sydney is in the airport bathroom and just sent you a top free, breasts out photo with a playful wink and her tongue out. Below it says: "Excited to see you, taste your dick and to finally know what the surprise is!"

"Wow! Amazing tits!" you text back "I will be there in five, although I'd love to welcome you in the nude, I think it would be better to dress yourself on the way here. My windows are tinted though so feel free to discard all clothes the moment you step into the car ;)"

"Hahahhaha you wish! Don't you have an outfit for me? I can change for your viewing pleasure ;)" is her response.

Right on time you arrive at the airport and you immediately spot Sydney. She is dressed in a small brown jacket over a black shirt combined with blue, tight-fitting jeans. Over her arm hangs a brown purse that matches her jacket in color, and she is looking with a bright smile in the direction of the incoming cars. She doesn't immediately react once you pull up in front of her and for a brief moment you wonder why she isn't getting in.

Oh right. She hasn't seen the car yet.

You let down the window and say in a posh voice: "Hello Ma'am, I was sent to pick up the most beautiful lady at this airport, would you please step into the vehicle?"

Sydney's shocked expression quickly turns into a bright laugh and after a few seconds she steps into the backseat while you get out and put her bags into the trunk, not before giving her a small peck on the lips as you pass each other.

"Hey" you say in a smug voice when sitting back down in the driver's seat. You watch her through the rear mirror, not driving off just yet.

"Hey Stranger" she says with a grin and takes off her jacket. "Long time no see"

"Oww come on, it wasn't that long!"

She raises an eyebrow as she takes off her shirt, revealing a blue bra.

"Felt like an eternity though" you quickly follow up.

She erupts in laughter, after touching her elbows to press her tits together and jiggle them a little for your viewing pleasure you decide it is time to leave the airport parking space.

"Great fucking car" Sydney blurts out once she had a look around.

"It is great to fuck in, indeed" you joke, chuckling.

"Oh? Had some fun while I was gone?"

"I did indeed" you say, intending to brag to your hot, hopefully soon to be official girlfriend. "You.. you don't mind, do you?" you add after a few seconds, suddenly worrying.

She giggles "No not at all! I encouraged it, didn't I? So! Tell me, who'd you fuck in here?"

Relieved, you let out a breath and then fill her in: "Two people actually, Poki and Aria accompanied me and we had a threesome. Poki was wearing a strap on and we Drago--" You grin to yourself, almost using the euphemism you created with Poki. "and we DP'd Aria, she was very happy to have both her holes attended to."

"Oh I can believe it, I hope to have my holes filled tonight too" she winks from the backseat, getting out of her pants. You expected matching panties, but to your delight she is wearing none. With a devilish grin she looks into the rear-view mirror, catching your eyes while you should have them on the road. Instead, you focus on the ebony beauty spreading her legs on your backseat who is now beginning to masturbate.

You want to speak but you can't get enough air to flow through your mouth. Sydney giggles: "So, you fucked Aria. Tell me more, be detailed" she winks again and shows you some of her pearly whites.

You compose yourself as best you can and continue your elaboration: "Well, after we were done in the car I moved the party outside, bent Aria over the hood" you briefly point towards the hood with one finger while turning a corner "and then placed Poki behind her so she would fuck her, then I fucked Poki from behind, creating a nice little sex train." You grin at the memory.

Honestly one of the greatest fucks so far.

"Oh?" Sydney lets out a surprised gasp, or maybe it was a moan caused by her fingers penetrating her wet pussy. "So you fucked Poki's pussy?"

"No, sadly not, took her anal virginity though!" you exclaim.

"WOW!" she says now clearly shocked. "She told me not too long ago that she never wanted to try anal with anyone! You must have made quite the impression on her!" she replies approvingly. Crawling forward she reaches her hand through the divider as to high five you. Chuckling you accept and then lovingly kiss the back of her hand, making the girl smile before she returns to her seat.

"I'm sure she'll offer you her pussy very soon, she already told me what she has planned, it's quite risky. Just so you know - I'm cool with however you decide, but don't stop fucking me!" she continues.

"Huh?"

"Don't worry about it"

"Umm.. okay? But just so you know, I will never voluntarily stop fucking you."

She smiles.

After a few minutes you ask: "Do you wanna lose the bra?"

"Sure baby" she answers seductively and puts on a small show for you. Luckily by now you are driving on a basically empty street that will soon turn into a pebble filled path leading up to your date spot. You drove it once before just to make sure that the car could handle it.

"I can't say enough how much I love your tits. They're just so beautiful" you say with earnest admiration and a glimmer in your eyes.

Giggling once more and with a huge grin she replies: "I will never get tired of hearing that".

"So, where exactly are you taking me? And is this what I'm supposed to wear?" she holds up a nicely gift-wrapped package from the seat next to her.

Avoiding the question in hopes of seeing her naked a little longer, you continue to tell her about your sexual exploits featuring Rae, Leslie and Miyoung. Additionally, you don't want to spoil the surprise.

The distraction works and her masturbation becomes more and more desperate as you go into excruciating detail about every single juicy event. Once you reach the path leading up the hill the car drops a little, the sudden movement gives Sydney the push she needs to reach her powerful orgasm. You are glad you got insurance with how wet your seats must be and no doubt will be many more times in the future, however, it doesn't bother you at all if in exchange you get to see girls like Sydney orgasm on your backseat as much as your heart desires, although you are a little worried about her because her body jerks around so much that she falls off the seat.

With a sly laugh you ask: "Enjoy yourself? Are you okay?"

A big smile forms on her face as she lies eyes closed on the ground, breathing heavily: "... yes... I'm okay... it's just... you're so hot... I missed cumming with you around... SO. MUCH."

Mimicking her smile, you reply: "Oh Sydney, I missed you too. And I promise, you can cum as much as you want tonight, I won't stop until you are fully satisfied." you earnestly say. "But I hope you have some time for romance too, I actually put some work into this" you lighten the mood.

Getting on her knees and looking through the small window in the wall between the back and the front seat she asks once more: "Will you finally tell me where we are going? It doesn't look like civilization out there".

You grin. "Put this on, you'll see. We will be there shortly."

You put the car in Park and tint the windows as the naked Sydney fumbles around with the gift wrapping.

Maybe I packed it a little too well..

"Close your eyes, I have to set everything up, no peeking!" you say before stepping out of the vehicle.

"Awww" she pouts.

"Promise!"

"alright..." she reluctantly agrees, eager to finally see what you have planned for her.

After a few minutes you tell her you are ready and open the door.

I really hope she likes it.

Sydney's face glows up and her chin drops as she steps out of the car and lays eyes upon what you have prepared. Before her lies a red and gold blanket on the healthy green grass surrounded by a thin cord to which many cute little lights are attached, mimicking the feel of candles. You wanted to bring real ones, but you know how wild Sydney can get and did not want to have the Fire Department involved tonight. In the middle of the blanket there is a basket with all the things you have prepared for tonight. It is open on one side and the champagne bottle as well as the watermelon are showing. Two white plastic plates lay on either side of the blanket, looking deceivingly real.

The picnic is situated on a grassy hill overlooking the night lights of Los Angeles. A sturdy oak tree reaches for the sky a couple feet away, from one of its large branches hangs a wooden bench attached to two ropes. Besides that, there are no signs of civilization out here, as if you were on a mountain. It is a warm summer night and you decided to put the blanket under the clear sky. Looking up one can see many stars and the full moon. To your delight the light pollution of the city is almost unnoticeable, additionally, not a single cloud can be seen. You are lucky.

Nervous, you look at Sydney staring at the whole setup with her back turned toward you, not having moved or released a single sound except a short gasp since she got out. There she stands in the dark blue night dress you got her. The blue color offers an odd contrast against her brown skin, but the reflection of the moonlight on the fabric gives her an almost magical glow.

Slowly, you walk up behind her and wrap your arms around her hips, interlacing your fingers on her stomach. Gently resting your chin on her shoulder, you whisper: "While you were gone I didn't just fuck around with other girls. I planned how to show you how I truly feel about you, and this is what I came up with." You pause for a moment, taking a heavy breath. "Anyone could take you to a fancy restaurant. I wanted to make this night special, with--- for you. So, I thought a picnic with good yet casual food on top of a lonely hill overlooking the city would be romantic. I hope you like it."

Her silence is beginning to make you really nervous.

Finally, she breaks her frozen state and turns around with amazement painted all over her face. A weight lifts from your shoulders, guessing that she adores the set up. Before you can hear verbal conformation, she plunges forward and kisses you with more excitement than ever before, removing all doubts from your mind. Happy and relieved, you partake in the make out session that lasts several minutes. Sydney's arms are wrapped so tightly around your neck that even if you wanted to separate from her incredible lips you would have no chance of success.

Eventually she moves back a little, your faces are still close enough for the tips of your noses to touch. You look into her eyes that look straight out of a fairytale, magically reflecting the sparkling night sky.

"I lo--"

"I love you, Sydney" you interrupt her. "Thank you so much for the way you have treated me and involved me in this world and your life. I was never as happy as I am around you and your friends back home, and I never even believed it was possible to be this happy, but you have shown me that it is. Everyday life just gets better and better, and it is all because of you. This is--, you are my home Sydney. Thank you so so much!"

You take a short break.

"Sydney, I Love You."

She looks at you, her emotions running wild at your confession. She has been wanting to say and hear those words since the moment she woke up next to you, and here you are, saying them first and putting so much effort into making her feel special. She almost tears up, the liquid making her eyes sparkle in full on anime fashion, but she holds back. Her smile is so large that her cheeks can barely contain it, and she simply can't do anything else than deeply kiss you once more. The kiss isn't as wild or lustful as it was before. It is calm, slow, dedicated and loving. It perfectly fits the situation and you don't need to hear the words to know that Sydney feels the same as you do - You can feel it.

You separate once more and she returns her face to its previous position, just a fingers length further away. After looking at you with her shining eyes for a few seconds she makes you feel luckier than the luckiest man alive. Her voice is shallow due to being overwhelmed by joy, yet you know her statement is as honest as it can be, possibly more.

"I love you, too"

Both of you smile and look at each other, occasionally you break out in laughter, unable to control your emotions yet never leaving the hug you have found yourselves in. You kiss and spin around as if you were dancing. The world has stopped moving.

It is spinning around you.

You are spinning around her.

You close your eyes and slowly sink to the ground, Sydney, still in your arms follows you down and you place a hand on the back of her head while descending, the other remains around her hip. She rests her head on your shoulder and presses her face into your neck.

Her breath is hot. She is too exhausted from being happy to kiss you more.

Despite feeling the same, you manage to place a single kiss on her cheek.

"I love you" both of you say in unison, slightly giggling at the timing.

The wind breezes comfortably across your skins as you lay in each other's arms. You don't know how much time passes and you don't care. Nothing matters except that you are with Sydney right now.

Eventually, you start to speak.

"So..." you cough, still not having fully composed yourself.

"So, do you want to have a picnic with me?" you smile at her as she unhurriedly raises her face to meet your eyes, and a few seconds after your lips.

"I love you" she says in a dreamy voice.

You chuckle. "I love you too"

"Say it again" she softly requests like a girl that just heard the greatest news of her life.

You happily oblige, and the process repeats about three more times before she giggles and falls into your chest with a huge smile painted across her face.

The feeling is mutual, still, you are a little surprised at how happy she is.

Not to downplay Rae's or Leslie's reactions, those moments were just as real as this one and special in their own unique way, but wow, Sydney truly shows her feelings on a different level.

I don't doubt the other girls feel the same, and I love them too.

...

If I can evoke these kinds of emotions in them, I need to be careful.

I need to make sure nothing bad happens to them because of me.

I need to keep them safe.

"I would have a picnic with you at the edge of the world" Sydney finally replies to your query.

You reach into the basket and pick a single grape, which you promptly place as far on Sydney's side as you can manage while she lays in your lap with her face pointing upwards.

"Alright, so, how are we gonna do this, do we share?" you jest, making her laugh and smile not only at your joke, but also at what it implied.

She knows how you feel about her.

She knows she truly is your world.

You move onto the blanket, and you show her all the things you bought. You pour her a glass of champagne and she is amazed you remembered that she loves avocado toast. You laugh, talk, or just smile at one another for a long time. The food choices you brought have the desired effect of being a tasty and fun treat. You learned how to pick especially watery watermelons from your dad, and this skill served you well for this moment, as the juicy fruit splashes all over your suit and her body, eliciting laughter from the both of you.

You know that Sydney will soon reach for the banana and tease you, maybe she will even find the secret floor of the basket, beneath which you hid some naughty sex toys, that you partially assembled and adapted yourself especially for this occasion. But there is one more thing you need to talk about before fulfilling the promise you made to her in the car.

"Sydney?"

"Yes honey?"

You look straight into her eyes. In her hand she holds a slice of watermelon, the red flesh is a nice contrast to her blue gown. She just took a bite before responding so she is still chewing, looking cute as hell as your gaze forces a smile upon her face.

"Whaat?" she coughs a little and spits out a piece of the fruit, giggling. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

..

"Sydney, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"YES!" she says with no hesitation.

"YES!" she shouts again, throwing away the rest of the watermelon.

"Yes!" and there she goes, throwing herself at you, making you fall with your back onto the semi hard surface beneath you.

You kiss for five? eight minutes? Who cares. You're with her. It feels incredible.

Remaining on top of you with her crotch pressed against yours, she breaks free.

"How does this work with the other girls?" she lets out a valid question. "Have you asked them to be your official girlfriends?"

"No" you say out of breath. "I wanted you to be the first, in case you wan--"

"I think you should ask them" she cuts you off.

Phew.

I would have accepted if she didn't want to share anymore, but I am glad she does.

"I think you should treat them like this. Make them feel as special as you make me feel every moment I get to spend with you" she earnestly says, and you warmly smile at her.

"I will" you promise her. "I want to. They deserve it, but you--"

"No" she interrupts you again, guessing what you were going to say.

"No favorites. None of them deserve to be side chicks. On some level it would be cheating if we weren't all equals, and I believe you can truly love us all, as I know we truly love you. You are a great man, and you deserve this. From everything you've told me that you did in Europe you saved so many lives, improved the world by so much, this --- this is your reward - and yet, I feel like we are even luckier to get someone as special as yourself to love us. To feel you love me."

You're speechless.

You try to open your mouth to say something, anything at all. A show of gratitude, tell her you love her again, tell her you promise to protect her and her friends, to make them all feel equally special, promise to admire them, tell her so many amazing things - and while your mouth can say none of it, your eyes tell it all.

You share a long, deep kiss.

After staring into one another's eyes for about a hundred years and seeing all the love behind them you mutually decide to return to the picnic. Sharing how you truly feel like that took a lot out of the both of you, and despite being as close as you are all the passion feels overwhelming.

Regardless, after a few short minutes you are back to gleeful chatter. Even though you have already shared a lot of experiences, there is much more to say. To your delight, Sydney loves to listen to all the lab experiments you ran back in Europe. Guessing that she wouldn't understand the deep science of it you keep it as entertaining as possible, and yet she asks about the specifics and seems genuinely interested!