Moving with Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
I apologize for the accident and we try to move on.
4.3k words
4.64
50.8k
96

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd7371
jd7371
166 Followers

This is a continuation from part 1.....

When mom ran from the room, I started feeling really bad about what happened. She was probably pissed off and disgusted with me. This wasn't my fault, she has to know I never expected or planned for that to happen.

My only thought was to start moving the remainder of the furniture and prepping the walls for painting. I had to repair and mud the giant holes from the armoire, hopefully removing all evidence.

When I was finished, I went upstairs and noticed my parents bedroom door was closed. I thought about knocking to see if she was okay, but went to my room instead. I figured I should wait for her to bring it up or maybe she'll try to forget it ever happened.

After a couple of hours of pacing my room, I had to get my mind right. I decided to leave the room and go downstairs to grab something to eat. Mom was sitting at the kitchen table staring into a wine glass with a half empty bottle next to it.

All I could muster out was a nervous "hi mom" and opened the fridge. She responded with a quiet "hi" and that was it, just stared into the glass of wine.

A few minutes of uncomfortable silence goes by, which seemed like an hour. She finally speaks "Jim, we need to talk about what happened."

I immediately answered "I am so sorry, I did not meant for that to happen."

She looked at me and her eyes were red and swollen. She had obviously been crying. "Jim, you assaulted me. How am I supposed to explain this to your father?"

"Whoa, I did not assualt you, it was a total accident. I would rather you not tell dad, I feel awkward enough. Can't we just move on?"

She looks up at me with a look of sorrow and says "You stuck your penis in my mouth and got enjoyment out of it."

Something about those words sounded funny and kind of hot. I gave sort of a smirk and said "that is not what happened and in my defense you did pull my pants down."

She immediately shot back, "don't blame me and don't tell me that didn't happen, you made me swallow your semen."

"I did not make you swallow my semen," I quickly said. "I was stuck, I couldn't move. It was an unfortunate situation. I am so sorry. Please mom, you have to understand."

She sat and pondered a thought for a few minutes and said "okay, okay, maybe your right. I don't want to tell your father or anyone for that matter. Lets try to move on and act like it didn't happen."

I apologized again, but also agreed with moving on and thanked her for understanding. We made small talk, I slammed a couple beers, and we agreed to finish the paint job.

An hour had gone by and we were making good work on the room. We didn't say much but had some music playing. We were drinking alcohol which made it easier to work.

Mom was on the ladder trying to paint a corner wall and asked me to hold the sides so it didn't fall. She was a few rungs above the floor and I'm standing at the foot. I'm looking up at her painting and notice how nice her legs looked. I follow them up and her ass is just above my face. She's wearing shorts that went just below her booty and I couldnt help but think how sexy she looked.

I start fantisizing about running my hands up her legs, massaging her thick thighs and ass. Wow, she has a nice body. I can feel my cock starting to swell in my shorts.

All of a sudden she slips from the rung and falls on top of me, knocking me to the ground. I fall on my back and she drops directly on top of me. Mom starts laughing, "Oh my gosh, are you okay?"

I look around, she took me out of my trance, "Yeah, I'm okay. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, thankfully. That could have been a lot worse." She picks herself off me, when her laughter stops and she looks directly at me.

I'm almost frozen in shock. Through all the commotion, my shorts slipped down again. The thin layer of boxers is doing everything it can to keep my hard cock from bursting out. I have a perfect point in the middle of my body.

"This is the second time today your shorts have fallen down and why is your penis hard?"

"I don't know mom, it just happens. I was holding the ladder and daydreaming." I stand up and pull my shorts up. I'm trying to tuck it away, but it's still trying to poke out of my shorts.

I look at mom and she's just staring at me. She shakes her head, gives a slight smirk and says, "you have some problems."

I sort of chuckle, "at least it didn't fall in your mouth this time."

"Hey, not funny." She points her finger at me, but I can see a smile on her face. "That is not something to joke about. You go paint over there and put some ice in your shorts."

Besides the music, there is a comfortable silence between us for about 5 minutes. I hear mom giggling under her breath.

I stop what I'm doing and look at her, "what are you laughing about?"

"Nothing, nothing at all," she says through a giggle.

"Oh please tell me. With everything thats happened so far today, I need some funny."

More giggles from mom, "No, it's nothing. Probably the alcohol kicking in."

"All the more reason to tell me," I chirp back. "You can't just drunken laugh to yourself and not tell me. Does it have to do with my junk?"

Mom bursts into laughter, "it has nothing to do with your junk. Well, maybe a little bit."

"What the hell, mom." I'm starting to get a little angry. "Your kind if making me feel self-conscious. Am I small?"

"No, no, no. Calm down. Alright, I'll tell you but this stays between us. Promise?"

"Yes, of course I promise." I walk over to her and hold my finger out. "I pinky promise. Please the suspense is killing me."

Mom smiles and connects her pinky finger to mine. "Okay. Well, that thing that happened earlier today. That's the first time I've done it in over 20 years. I was trying to remember the last time and I can't. It just cracked me up."

"Are you serious!?" I give her a questioning look. "You've never done that with dad?"

"We did at the beginning of our relationship, but stopped. He doesn't do it to me and he doesn't like me doing it to him, he thinks its gross."

I give her a questioning look, "What about you, do you think its gross?"

She contemplates her answer, "I don't really know, kind of never thought about it. Your father doesn't like it, so it doesn't happen."

"That's crazy, but if doesn't impact your relationship and you two are still happy together, then I guess it doesn't matter. So if you don't do that, than you probably haven't swallowed any.....you know?"

"Semen? Nope, never. Well, until today." She give a little laugh and her hands cover her face in embarassment.

"Oh my god, now I feel worse. Or maybe I should feel honored that I was your first." I burst out laughing. She's still covering her face, but laughing. "So, what did you think of it?"

She smacks me on the arm, "I can't believe you just asked me that question."

"What, I'm serious. We've shared a lot today, you can't stop now."

She stops and looks at me, "I wasn't really in the position or state of mind to think about the taste. And to answer your question if your small, your not. Your penis was at the back of my throat and your semen just went down."

"That is so hot"

She smacks me again "that is not hot, I was gagging. I kept trying to move and you just kept stabbing the back of my throat."

"Oh my god mom, are you doing this on purpose? It's like your reading from an erotic book."

Mom laughs at me, "what did I say?"

"My semen just went down your throat. My cock was stabbing the back of your throat."

"Hey, I did not say cock. I don't use those words." She continues to laugh. "I guess that does sound pretty erotic."

I continue to laugh with her, "it's cute that you can say that, yet mean it to be serious. Or maybe I just have a twsted mind."

She gives me a sincere look, "In all seriousness, thank you! I appreciate you helping me and making this a fun night. I needed this."

I give her a puzzled look, "I'm glad your having fun, but is everything okay?"

She puts her head down and gives a deep sigh. "You father is cheating on me, he has been for years. I've known about it, I just choose to look the other way."

"Oh my god mom, I'm so sorry. How do you know?"

"I've seen the text messages. The going to stay at a friends house before golf. He stays the night away about 2-3 days a week. Don't you think that is odd?"

I give it some thought and it does make sense. I've never really paid much attention, but he is gone a lot. "Isn't he traveling for work most of the time?"

Her eyes are starting to swell up, "I always thought so, but a couple years ago I followed him. He drove towards the airport, but stopped at a house. I watched him go inside with his bag. I called the hotel he was staying at and they had no record of him."

"What a jerk, you never confronted him? Or thought about leaving?"

"Never confronted, but thought about leaving. I do what I want. I spend what I want. I could leave, but I got it easy. There is very little intimacy, but there never was to begin with."

I reach my arm out and put it around her, hugging her tight. "I'm really sorry. I feel like you just punched me in the gut."

She pats my stomach, "I know honey, but I'm okay. Please keep it between us. I don't want him to know I know, until I figure an exit strategy."

"You got it, mom. I won't say anything, but it will be weird being around him." I give her another tight hug. "I need a drink, how about a shot? We can drink dads special whiskey"

"Sounds like a good idea." She walks into the kitchen and I follow. She takes out a couple shot glasses and pours us each a shot. We cheers and take them down. "Whoa, that was strong." Mom grabs a soda and chases it down. "One more," she pours a second and we do it again.

"That's good stuff," I grab my beer and take a big chug. "Alright, you want to finish this up or take more shots?"

"I'm not sure of my painting skills after that," mom says with a smile. "I know this day started off badly, but thank you for listening and being here and keeping my secret."

"Of course, mom. I will always be here for you." I leaned in to give her another hug and at the same time she grabbed her wine glass. Our hands bumped, causing wine to splash up on both our shirts.

"Oh shit," mom yells. "Its red wine, quick take your shirt off so I can get water on it." I pull my shirt up and hand it to her. Mom runs into the laundry room and I hear the water turn on.

After a few minutes, the water turned off and mom walked out of the laundry room. I was amazed to see her shirt was off too. She was wearing a white bra where the cup was half lace. It pushed her boobs together and gave a great view of her cleavage. I couldn't help but stare. I swear I could see a nipple through the lace.

"Phew, hopefully that comes out." Mom says as she walks back to her wine glass and takes a quick sip. "Let me go get a shirt on."

"Nah, don't bother." I put my hands in the air and yell "TOPLESS PAINTING PARTY!"

Mom starts laughing, "did you say topless panty party?"

"Did I? I meant painting, but we can do a panty party to. Mine will just be boxers." With that I drop my shorts, revealing only my boxers. "Come on, lets do it." I walk towards the room were working in.

"I think you've had too much to drink," mom says through laughter.

I grab my brush and climb up the ladder to start painting. It doesn't take long before I see mom in the corner of my eye. I look over as she starts getting her stuff together. I notice she still isn't wearing a shirt, only her bra. I get a good view of her from above and can't believe how great her boobs look. I don't want to take my eyes off her chest, hoping a nip pops out.

I decide to push the envelope a little further, "hey down there, your overdressed for a topless panty party."

"Don't push it pal. It would be inappropriate to take my bra off and I've got short shorts on, I think I look fine."

I smile back at her, "whatever your comfortable with, I'm just saying your overdressed."

"Uggh, whatever." She drops her shorts to her ankles and steps out of them. She holds her hands out, "better?"

I clap my hands, "now its a panty party!"

Mom bends over to pick up her shorts, she walks into the kitchen to put them down on the table. She's wearing black thong panties leaving her ass cheeks on full display. I would never guess my mother to be a thong wearer. Her ass is round and thick. I can see some dimples and fat wrinkles, but I like it.

Mom walks back in the room as I climb down from the ladder with a smile on my face. Mom is smiling and says to me, "stop ogling your mother."

"I wouldn't say I'm ogling, but I'm impressed with how good you look. If you hit the open market, I think some guy would scoop you up quickly."

Mom blushes, "stop it, thats the whiskey talking."

"I mean it, you've got a great body. I can't wait to tell my friends I got a blowjob from a hot chick this weekend."

"You asshole!" mom screams and comes after me with her hands up. She's laughing, poking me with her fingers in the chest and stomach.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry, please stop." I can't help but watch her boobs bounce and jiggle as she pokes at me. My cock is beginning to rise and I'm trying to cover it with my leg.

She walks away and says, "I'm going to tell my friends I gave some small penis a blowjob."

My mouth drops open and I gasp, "that was low."

Mom laughs and moves back to me. She wraps her arms around my arm, "I'm sorry, it was a joke." Her boobs are mashed into my arm sending a rush directly to my cock.

I look down towards my cock, "sorry buddy, she didn't mean it.

Mom also looks down and over my boxers, she taps my cock a couple times, "sorry I was only joking." She backs away and looks at me, "your stiff buddy is telling me I need to put something on."

"Ha! No, he's actually saying you need to take something off. With comments like that, you don't get to be overdressed for a topless party." At this point I'm standing up straight, no longer trying to hide my erection.

Mom starts laughing, "Haha, I'm sorry, that was a low blow. No pun intended."

I say nothing. I nod my head in her direction, pointing my eyes towards her chest.

"Okay, why not at this point." She wraps her hands around her back and unclasps her bra. The straps fall down her arms, revealing her boobs to me. She stands still, but keeps her head down. I can tell she's nervous.

I gaze at her body. The bra had helped hold her boobs up, as both sag a little to the side. There are some stretch marks, but they are still full. Her nipples are hard, she must be slightly aroused.

"Say something, your looking at me and making me feel uncomfortable," she says with her head down refusing to make eye contact.

"I think your beautiful." I hesitate with my words unable to break my gaze. "I'm amazed by your body, I don't know why you keep yourself so covered up."

"Oh stop it, I might be half naked but I'm still your mother."

"I know you are, but I think you are gorgeous." I decide to push a little further. "How about a no panty party." I grab the waist of my boxers and drop my shorts to my ankles revealing my massive erection.

Mom bursts out laughing, "put that away, I am not taking off my panties."

"Oh come on, your the VIP." I grab my boxers with my toes and flip them at my mother's face.

She catches my boxers and throws them back at me. "You are out of control, I need a drink."

"Great idea," I reply back and follow her into the kitchen. I stare at her thong ride up her ass crack. My hand desperately wants to smack her cheeks.

She pours two shots and hands me one of them. I hold it up in the air "to the topless panty party." Mom cheers me and we drink the shot.

Mom winces from the shot and takes a sip from her soda. She looks at me "since were being so free and honest today. You aren't small at all. I actually think your on the larger size. Defintely bigger then your father."

"Aww, thanks mom. Your talking about my cock, right?" She gives me that 'you shouldn't say cock' look and nods her head. I grab the base of my shaft and take a step towards her, "do you want to touch it?"

"No!" she quickly rejects and takes a step backward.

I move in a little closer, "what happened to being free and honest?"

"I am being honest," she takes another step backward and bumps into the cabinet. "I think we've gotten a little too free." She's looking me in the eye, but I catch her glance down at my cock.

I move a step closer, "this might be the only chance you get."

Just as I'm about to back up mom says "okay."

"Okay what?" I reply back.

I get no response, but I feel her hand on the top of my shaft. She looks down at my cock. I softly speak to her "go ahead, I want you to."

Her fingers wrap around my shaft. They slide up over my mushroom head and back down. She begins a slow stroking rythym and quietly asks me, "Does that feel okay?"

"Yes, it feels great"

She keeps a steady stroke. Her head stares at my cock, almost in a trance watching her hand. I wonder what reaction she'll have if I touch her body. I can easily cup her tits or grab her ass. Instead, I put my hand to her chin and lift her face up. I lean forward and kiss her on the lips. I pull away briefly and look at her eyes, which are closed. I lean back in and kiss her lips again. Her mouth opens and our tongues begin to swirl together. As we kiss, I lift my hand up and place it over her boob. I feel her body react, but she doesn't move it away. My hand starts massaging her boob.

Suddenly, she backs off and pushes me away. Her breathing is heavy and her hands are out in front of her, keeping me away. "Stop, stop, this isn't right. We can't do this." She starts to walk away, but then stops and turns back to face me. We look into each others eyes. I can tell she's confused on what she wants.

"Are you okay?" I ask

"I don't know, your my son. I'm not supposed to do this with you. I'm not supposed to want you."

I take a step towards her, "but you are and you do. Tell me what you want."

We gaze at each other and there is a brief pause for a moment, "I want you to follow me." She turns around and walks out of the room. I follow her up the stairs, watching her ass jiggle as we climb the stairs.

I follow her into my bedroom and she turns to face me. She puts her hands on my chest, pressing against my muscles. Her fingers explore my abs, trailing down to the base of my cock. She goes down to her knees. I watch as her lips part and her mouth engulfs my cock. She rocks her head back and forth, holding the base of my cock to keep it from twitching. Her mouth feels amazing. I grab a hold of her hair to slow the pace of her sucking, but I'm struggling to keep myself from cumming.

I pull her hair back and lean my pelvis back, so her mouth comes off my cock. She looks up and our eyes meet, "Wow, your mouth feels so good." She kisses the tip of my cock and licks her tongue up my abs. When she gets to her feet we lock into a passionate kiss. I reach both hands around and grab her ass, each cheek is thick and easy to hold onto. My cock slides between her legs, rubbing against her panty covered pussy.

My fingers hook the waist line of her thong and I pull it down over her ass. I bend my knees and mash my face into her boobs. I suck her nipples as I pull her thong down further. Once her thong slides past her thick thighs, it drops to the floor. I kiss back up her chest and neck line. I nibble her ear lobe and whisper, "go lie down on the bed."

She turns her back to me and I slap her on the ass. I watch her crawl onto the bed and roll over on her back. I look over her body with hungry eyes, locking onto her pussy. It's shaved all around, with a puffy mound of hair covering the lips.

I start at her calf, kissing my way up her leg. I reach her pussy and hover over it for a couple seconds. It's an area that hasn't been kissed or licked in several years, possibly longer then I have been alive. I plant a kiss on her mound and gently run my tongue over her slit. She lets out a loud gasp. I put my fingers on her lips, pulling them apart and flicking my tongue over her clit.

jd7371
jd7371
166 Followers
12