Mowing for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how this happened, but I heard myself say, "May I kiss you?" I knew I was supposed to say it.

She looked up at my face, framed by my meaty arms - which were still held up. "Yes," she said.

I bent down to her level and put my arms around her. She pushed her hands between us and said, "No, please, I like the arms up." I returned my arms above my head and bent down and touched my lips to hers. She closed her eyes and leaned into it a little.

I straightened. Her eyes popped open and she looked at me. "That isn't how they kiss you," she said. "Do it right."

Now I am not sure how this happened. My eyes were closed and it felt like she had climbed my body like a monkey, but maybe I had only bent over and her arms were around my back, holding tight, pulling me into her. Where I was bent over concave she was bent back convex, the crescents of our bodies parallel and tightly pressed together. She had a hand on the back of my head and pulled me hard against her face, while her other hand was on my butt, crushing me into her. Her tongue came out and ran through my mouth, exploring, pushing, and my tongue did the same to her. My hard-on was pushed up against her belly, caressed by the sheer fabric of the robe.

She pulled her face back and stood up straight, and I straightened up, too. Her hands remained on my lower back, kneading lightly and pulling me toward her so that my hard penis was trapped just below her chin. I could feel her breasts against my balls. I imagined how easy it would be for her to dip her head down and blow me. Man, it had been a long time. I had stopped thinking about those kinds of things, but here I was with my cock about to explode, inches away from this little sex-fiend's mouth.

She looked at my face and then my body. She said, "You look like you're a little excited."

"I'm sorry," I said. I don't know why. I was sorry I was excited. Yes I do, I know why. It was because my excitement meant that I wanted to experience pleasure, rather than give it to her.

"Yes," she said. I could feel her fingers in my back, pressing into my muscles. "I'm sorry, too."

As I re-tell this, I know it seems weird, but at the time it all made sense. I knew she was sorry, she really was. My excitement sort of spoiled it for her, even though it would have also spoiled it for her if I had not been excited.

"I like it when they undress you," she said.

"Right here?" I asked.

"I don't like it when I have to explain," she replied.

"Aspen," I whispered - my voice didn't seem to work right. "May I undress you?"

She looked at me and turned her back to me. It was coy, it was negative, it was a shutdown, and it was a green light. I stepped over to her and pulled the t-shirt or whatever it was from the waist over her head. She had her back to me, it was the actual back of an older woman, with some wrinkling and some moles. Under the skin I could sense taut, fit muscles. She kept her back to me. Assuming she might like it when they take control, I put my hands on her hips and spun her slowly around. Her breasts were perfect. They were smallish but firm and sexy. Her tummy had only the slightest little poof to it and her waist was narrow. I unsnapped her jeans and pulled them down, leaving her panties on.

She kicked off the pants and I took a step back to look. Aspen posed calmly for me, a hand on her hip, her white panties jauntily concealing almost nothing. I pulled them down and she kicked them off and stood naked for me. I was intensely aware of the stupid see-through nightie I was wearing. She stepped toward me and I was sure she was going to take my hard cock in her hand and at least give it a couple of friendly tugs, but she did not. She had a way of implying a movement without making it, like witchcraft almost. She planted an idea in your mind without saying anything. I could almost feel the softness of her fingers on me, feel the gentle tug as she expressed a big drop of fluid, but no, she did not touch me.

Instead she reached between her own legs and began rubbing herself. Sometimes her forearm brushed against my cock, which was stretched out beyond its normal length and felt like a balloon about to pop. A couple more accidental touches and that would be it. She looked up at me as her fingers began to move faster. "I have lived alone for a long time," she said. And then she watched my face and I watched hers as her eyes glazed over and the waves of orgasmic convulsion hit her. She doubled over and then leaned back, whimpering loudly and laughing at the same time. She put out her hand and steadied herself on the back of the couch.

"Oh my," she said. "That one took the breath out of me. I really do, I like it when they watch." Her fingers went back to her slit and in another minute she had brought herself to orgasm again, staring into my eyes. She giggled at the end of the second one and then looked me over again. "Hey, you," she said.

I could have shot my load right then, into that flimsy material. She was a ball of fire, I can't describe it, she was one erotic woman. She leaned back on the arm of the couch and then looked it over and then found she could get into a position with one leg on the arm of the couch and one leg up on the back of it. "Come here," she said. "Sit right here."

I came fluttering over in my see-though lingerie, dainty as could be, and sat on the couch. And I have to say, I have been around a bit, you know, before I was married, and I have never seen anything like this. I have always had to be cool to get any pussy at all. I had to be polite, laugh at the girl's jokes, whatever, but Aspen was not one to play coy. Not a bit. I sat on the couch and pretty much all I could see was her pussy. Her labia were dark and engorged, her clitoris was swollen, and that smell was like the finest musk. I sat on the couch and looked at it.

Finally she said, "Henry, it is not going to eat itself."

Yes, I have tasted pussy before. I think eating pussy is a gentlemanly form of foreplay, it gets a girl nice and hot and ready to fuck. I always thought sixty-nine was best because you get your cock sucked at the same time, it is more efficient, getting you ready to shoot your load, too. But here I sat on the couch with this woman's legs wide open and everything, I mean everything, on display. I had just seen her come twice, playing with herself, and now she clearly expected me to keep 'em coming, so to speak. I lowered my face to her crotch and began wiggling my tongue around.

After about a minute she chuckled and said, "Silly boy." I looked up at her face. "Do my clit," she said. "Not a direct hit, all around it." I shifted my face and began moving my tongue. Her hand came to the back of my head and she pushed me forward a little. "Yes," she said, beginning to pant. "That's better. Don't stop doing that." I was flicking my tongue up between her labia and right up to the back side of her clitoris - and yes, I knew what that was, I read plenty of Penthouse Forums back in the day. She kept her hand on my head and rocked me back and forth. "Ok, now suck it," she said, softly. "Yes, suck it." Then bam, she just about knocked my teeth out, pulling on my head and pushing her hips forward at the same time. She was yelling and fucking my face and I just tried to keep going. After about a minute, I guess, the hand loosened on my head and her hips relaxed.

"Oh, you are a good boy," she said. "I like it when they can take direction. Fuck me with your tongue." Her hand pushed me down toward her vagina as she leaned back further. She shifted a little and I probed around until I had found her opening, and then I stretched out my tongue so it penetrated her. She pressed against me and I actually felt like I got an inch or so of tongue up inside her. I was licking the inside of her, and I could hear her breathing getting heavy and then "Unngghh!" and she rammed my face into her again and humped my mouth, yelling until she fell back onto her elbows, looking at the ceiling and laughing.

"Ooh," she said. "I think it is good to give the lawn-mower guy lemonade. Don't you?" My cock was twanging in midair, hard as a rock, and I was realizing there might not be a happy ending for me today, if you know what I mean. "If you practice, you might get good at this," she said lustily, tugging at my ears. "Clit again, get the front of it." I worked on her with my tongue in creative ways, which she mostly liked. At one point she brought her legs down and rolled over and said, "I like it when they lick your asshole." She spread her legs, face down, and her asshole was right in front of my face. I don't know what it was, why I felt this way, but it actually looked tasty. I put my mouth there and she was very clean, and I began to lick the sensitive flesh. "Oh," she said, and then said it again, and again. "Use your fingers on me," she said, "Fuck me with your fingers." So I continued to suck and lick her anus while I worked two fingers inside her vagina and plunged them back and forth, responding to her breathing and her sounds, and she came again. She wanted me to continue eating her ass and I did while she came several more times, especially when I figured out a way to use my thumb on her clit while I fucked her asshole with my tongue. Then she climbed up on the corner of the couch again and offered me her pussy.

I don't know how long I was there, or how many times she came. My face was soaked with her juices, my tongue was sore, my nose was clogged from having it covered by her parts as I slaved away to make her happy. After a long time she began to settle back into a sort of simmering laughter. She had me eat her pussy but she came less frequently and less violently, and finally she told me to stop.

Aspen dismounted from the corner of the couch and stood looking at me. "You have turned out to be a good yard man," she said. "Stand up."

I stood up. The folds of my diaphanous robe fell down around me, past my knees. My cock was hard as a piece of broomstick, and had been the whole time. Aspen pointed at my hard-on and said, "Look at you." She smiled and now, finally, held her hand out to wrap her fingers around my shaft. She held it lightly and looked me in my face. "I like them when they're like this," she said. "Don't you?"

"Don't I what?"

"Isn't it nice to feel your penis all hard and eager like that?"

"Yes, of course," I said, hoping she would get a little more serious about jacking me off, at least.

"It's so alive," she said. She pulled my robe open at the waist and bent her head down and gave it a little kiss, right on the tip. "It is so full of energy, so eager."

Then she let go of it and stood up. "Oh, look at the time," she said. "We need to get you out of here. Your wife is going to worry."

Good point, I had not thought of my wife at all. Now I felt a little jab of guilt, but not for long. I knew my wife would be okay, everything was okay, even as I stood there in this stupid frilly nightgown with my cock throbbing and hope of an orgasm dwindling. Aspen picked up my underwear and unrolled them. "Not quite dry," she said, "But better." She handed them to me. "Turn around." I turned my back to her and she untied the belt from behind, and this time she made sure her fingers brushed against my straining hard-on at every chance. The robe opened and she reached around and gave my cock a couple of pulls. A couple more and that would have been that. But, no. She pulled the sleeves back up off my arms and then over my head and said, "Turn around, let me have a look at you." I turned around, my ridiculous hard-on swinging in the air.

"What do you do, lift weights?" she asked.

"Sometimes," I said. Honestly, not in the past few years, but ... it could happen.

"And look at this," she said, once again taking my cock in her hand, casual and comfortable with it. "What are we going to do with this?" She gave it a tug, pumping from the base. "I'll tell you what," she said. "I know the grass is already mowed, but I will be watching the house for two more days. Do you think you can come by, say tomorrow afternoon? And maybe Thursday, too."

"I'm sure I can manage that," I said.

"Okay, get out of here before you get in trouble," she said as I buckled my belt. She gave my butt a swat as I stepped outside.

The next morning was tough. My wife watched her morning show but then she wanted to talk. I let her go on, did my part, it didn't matter. She made sandwiches for lunch and I tried not to catch her eye. I love her and everything, I just didn't want to start anything.

Finally her two o'clock soap came on and I sidled out the front door. I fumbled around in the garage for a minute so she would hear me, then walked over and knocked on the neighbor's door. My cock was hard in my shorts as my knuckles tapped the door. I heard footsteps and the door opened. I couldn't really see through the screen.

"Oh hi, Henry," I heard Willow's voice. "What a surprise. Come on in."

She held the door for me and I stepped in. "Let me get us some lemonade," she said. "My, this is really a surprise."

"Well I had heard you had surgery and I wanted to check on you," I said, glancing around to see if Aspen would step out of the shadows somewhere.

"Oh, yes, sweetie, it was nothing. It went perfectly. Aspen told me you mowed yesterday."

"Aspen? Oh yes, your sister. I met her. Nice lady."

"She said you did a very nice job yesterday."

"Oh, it was hot. Yesterday was very hot."

"So I heard," Willow said, with a sweet little old lady smile.

12