Mr. and Mrs. Bohaven Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucckkk,"was all he could manage to respond to Molly's incredibly dirty mind.

"Mmmm, ya see baby? I can feel how hard this is making you." She rode up and down his shaft a few times as she moaned with happiness from her husband's openness to her kinky fantasies. Her husband was getting harder inside of her even as she discussed his ass being fucked for the first time.

Tate went next. "I want you to go out and fuck some random guy and then come home and fuck me, still covered in his juices."

"Fuck YES I love this fantasy, but I think we should do it on the same night, I want you to go out and fuck a girl and have both of us come back still covered in their sex juices." Molly buzzed with the very idea of it. The weed was definitely helping them get to their most honest and kinky selves. "I want you to taste his cum on my lips and pussy." And once again she could feel her husbands cock throbbing as she said this. She liked that a lot.

"My turn," Molly said as she got done writing down their recent addition. Then she added number 9. 'Glory Hole.'

She looked at Tate as she began to slide up and down on his dick a little more, sliding him half way in and half way out. He only looked mildly surprised. It was more curious amusement if anything.

"I wanna go to some porn theater where they have the little rooms and put some hot video on and I wanna play with some stranger's big cock that comes through a hole in the wall and I REALLY want us to play with it together. I have a big fantasy of you and I sucking on a stranger's cock together." She said this carefully, watching her husband's reactions with each new crazy idea she introduced.

Tate never flinched. He goosebumped and his dick throbbed more. But no flinching. He was nervous and excited and increasingly horny for his wife as this conversation went along.

He had struck the damn payload with Molly. They both could hardly believe the amount of crazy good sex they were about to have with each other.

Both had pornographic imaginations and burn-in-hell fantasy lists, and they each thrummed with anticipation to see how far they could take each other. There was almost a competitive element to their intertwining horniness. It was needy and exciting all at the same time. They were perfect for each other. They always had been.

From here the ideas came fast. At some point they had topped out at fifteen and by that point it didn't matter.

The paper had fallen to the side of the bed and Tate had begun a steady thrust up into Molly's warm, juicy pussy as she rode him cowgirl and moaned louder and louder with each passing second. They both raced each other to that final orgasm.

"Tatttte...fuckkkkk...I'm gonnna cummmm!!" She moaned as she gripped his muscled back and continued to grind into him all through her powerful orgasm. It was made all the more delicious as his own cum exploded deep inside of her at the exact same time.

"Fuckkkkkkkk." The both moaned, and you would've had trouble determining who was who in that long and satisfying declaration.

The waves came together, crashing into each of them at once with the kind of powerful energy that only happens in those rarest of moments.

Molly moaned and whimpered at the same time into his mouth as they both gripped and grabbed at each other like sailors falling overboard. And they were. They were falling deeper and harder and more completely with each insanely unexpected moment, and this one was quickly topping them all.

They didn't have to lie anymore.

About anything.

This was their combined truth, strewn about a hotel room with all the comforts that kinky soulmate discovery can unexpectedly bring to the wayward and wandering mind.

They fell to the side, still connected, as they both caught gasping breaths and breathed with their lips pressing into neck and cheek and earlobe and damp strands of hair. Sweat ran down their faces.

That was the type of symphonic experience that had completely changed everything for both of them.

That was what they had been missing all of those many years.

Molly caught her breath as she breathed heavily into Tate's neck, causing the hairs to rise.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

And that was where it all began.

12