Mr. and Mrs. Bohaven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly was a dirty-blonde-golden-haired nymph and when she curled her hair out to the side she looked exactly like Charlize Theron from Atomic Blonde. She even did her makeup in a similarly dark, sexy way.

"God, you will never understand how fucking hot you are, babe." Tate moaned as, as he watched her putting the finishing touches on. She winked at him in the mirror and she pursed her lips to finish applying a gloss.

"Oh honey, yes I do. But especially because you always tell me how beautiful I am. Which I fucking love. It was one of the first things I fell in love with...the way you always built me up." She put the iron in the sink and turned around to kiss him tenderly. He squeezed her round ass in the cotton romper which felt thinner than his blood vessels. It was just too sexy not to squeeze every chance he got.

"Mmmm...I'm gonna give you a really great blowjob tonight," she said suddenly determined. And now it was Tate's turn to squirm in excitement.

They grabbed a keycard and shared chapstick and headed back down to the pool area.

It was officially nighttime and the pool deck had become the chill, drinking patio that people spilled out onto when they wanted to get away from the much more festive Amigo Room, where the tables had been pushed to the walls in favor of an open dance floor. This wasn't your thousand person club. It was one hundred people next to a killer bar with barely any space to move and all the damn charm that you never got out of the bigger city operations. It was the kind of club you had to be okay with bumping elbows. And everyone finally could.

You could smell the sweat and the body wash, and the recently consumed breath mints. The scent of suntan creams blotted the air-conditioned air with various levels of SPF rating. And then of course there was the weed. It hung in occasional clouds like the official herb of their return to paradise.

"Shot and a tequila soda?" Tate asked for the thousandth time in their bar-hopping relationship. Molly did a happy bounce beside him as she got into the music and they were able to stalk a couple who were just paying out. They slipped right into the newly-exited bar stools and began their journey to getting back to the appropriate levels of vacation tipsy.

Sitting at the bar, they immediately loved the groove of the nighttime DJ's lesser known lineup.

"Goddamn, this is everything I've ever wanted. I feel like I'm in adult Disneyland right now." Molly started to bob her head as a suspendered bartender handed over their four drinks, limes on a napkin.

"Ready babe?" Tate asked his sultry wife. She took the glass from him and they clinked with intention, before jumping back down one of their absolute favorite rabbit holes: tequila and dancing and foreplay.

"Mmmm, that was a pretty smooth well," she intoned, interlocking her knees with Tate's strong legs. He ran a hand up her smooth skin, freshly-shaven from the night before, and rested it on her upper thigh, which she loved every time he did it.

There were so many things to look at, but they couldn't help but stare at each other. This giant part of who they were had finally returned and the great anxiety monster that had ruled their life for a year was finally vanquished in a modern feat of scientific engineering. Thanks to a lab in Sweden no less.

"I'd like to do a toast." Tate said suddenly, affecting a proper voice.

"Oh, yes, yes, of course! Our first toast of the weekend...go ahead my dear," she played along cutely. This was a bit they did.

"I'd like to formerly toast the entire country of Sweden...who's vaccine basically allowed us to be here today and who will indirectly be the reason we get to do amazing drugs tomorrow night and maybe find someone really sexy for us to get naked with."

"Hear! Hear!" Molly giggled in rapt agreement. "To show our support...we'll buy a shitty Ikea desk with a bunch of extra screws."

"I'm always a fan of extra screws." He corny-smiled back at her, as he leaned in and kissed her icy lips-fresh from another sip.

They did another cheers with their highballs and gulped their zesty go-to's like they were ready to get things flowing.

"Speaking of which, how fucking excited are you to roll tomorrow night? This will be our first time since Disney!"

"Mmmm, yeah...fuck that was an amazing night." Tate looked upward in thought, fondly remembering the warm, fall evening they'd spent walking around the greatest place on earth with their body's two feet off the ground.

"Do you remember how amazing the Pooh ride was?"

"EDC has nothing on neon caves full of Heffalumps and Woozles." They both laughed at that. Molly got more quick-witted the more she drank. There were very few girls that could keep up the way she could. Tate loved that about their relationship-the friendly competitiveness that underscored everything. She usually was the one filling in his sentences when he became too intoxicated to maintain decorum.

"I completely agree. Also...to get back to your question I am SO. FUCKING. EXCITED." It's all I could think about at work this week. I'm like...stupidly hyped about it. We're gonna make out all night long. We're gonna take a shower and use all our toys and hopefully have some very naughty fun." He rubbed his hand along the inside of her leg to the hem of her high romper short.

"I know...I'm so excited to connect with you again like that. Also, I'm really excited for us to get back to our super kinky selves. I think we can definitely find someone to have fun with tomorrow and check off our next box on the list." They nodded agreement and gave each other a knowing look. They were about as on the same page as two people could be about something. They were ready to be crazy together.

"So was everyone at your office talking about where they were going on vacation? Because that's all my office could talk about." Molly queried.

The official 'Masks Off Day,' as the public had coined it, had come the day before, and everyone in the country just about, had been making their various plans for where they'd be going. Tate was lucky enough to have a friend that knew a guy who had gotten the info about the mask change policy a little early, and with that info Tate had immediately called the resort to make them a room reservation. It was kismet. They had snagged one of the last rooms. Clearly the word was getting out. Good news traveled fast.

Now here they were, smack dab in the middle of a killer bar with a DJ shaking spinal cords as girls popped asses and everyone danced and shuffled with expressions of release plastered across their face. The Israelites were wandering no more...they were finding themselves (strangely, for the sake of this metaphor, still in the desert). And now they were all wanton Philistines.

"Sexy tattooed bartender, 10:00," Molly said suddenly, referencing the tattoo-covered beauty making drinks at the other end of the bar in the well.

"Fuckkkk," Tate agreed.

"Double fuck," Molly chewed the straw in her drink as she felt a rush of excitement in her shorts. It was exactly the type of girl Molly was into. Exactly the type of girl she'd love to be dominated by.

"I could definitely see that girl pushing you up against a wall and fingering you while you made out," Tate knew what he was doing. Molly had told Tate about her fantasy of playing with a girl in a public setting like that-maybe even being fingered somewhere that people could pass by and see. The idea of being dominated by a girl was something that very much appealed to her.

"Babbbeeee ughhhh, you're making me wet." Molly whined, but not really. She loved getting wet while talking about sex in public. It was a serious kink. Molly had had some experimental lesbian fun in college but it was very fumbly and long before she had settled into her sexual comfort zone. Now she wanted to experience it again in full, both with and without her hot husband. The sky was the limit.

"Guy, just walked in, black shirt, scruffy hair." Tate said, and threw up a peace sign to the passing bartender to indicate another round as the ice pinged to announce it's arrival at the bottom of their glasses. Molly turned demurely toward the door to make it look as if she was just doing an entire scan of the dance floor. A tan-skinned man at the head of a group glided into the room looking like a mysterious Bond character in one of the more alluring Daniel Craig entries.

"Ya see," she said, turning back to Tate in excitement, "that is the exact kind of guy I think you and I would fucking cum soooo much with," and Tate felt his half-hard cock bounce with excitement at that sentence.

They still didn't know if they'd be hooking up with a girl or a guy for their first threesome together. All they knew is that they weren't going to be deterred. They were at a resort that was 95 percent people 20-30 years old in age, and everyone had the additional buoyancy of a newfound freedom-this should be like taking Woodstock bellbottoms from a liberated Bryn Mawr slut.

"Wanna do another shot?" Molly asked with that confident grin, and of course the answer was yes. The bartender was close enough to hear the convo as he dropped off their drinks and immediately whipped up two more tequila's into their tiny, glass, silos of happy.

"Cheers to the lucky duck who gets to take our threesome cherry tomorrow night," she said, and Tate clinked more vigorously than usual as they easily downed their second salvo.

"This is SUCH a smooth tequila for the well," she repeated even more incredulously this time.

"Mrs. Bohaven...it's not the well. It's the 1942." Tate slapped her knees.

"Well, well, WELL, Mr. Bohaven. I should've known you'd be up to your old shenanigans. I can't believe we're shooting top shelf tequila...I mean...I can, but still..."

"It's for a worthy cause I'd say." Tate parried.

"Oh. YES. It most certainly is. I think if we ever deserve to tap into that savings account...it's this weekend."

"I plan to do a lot of tapping this weekend," he didn't miss a beat.

"Oh baby...and maybe you'll be getting tapped." She reached further below the bar to squeeze his cock through his shorts as she gave him a coy wink. And now he was hard again. It was very possible he might be experiencing his first real cock soon. The idea was exhilarating.

"I'm gonna go pee," she said suddenly, as she hopped down from the high barstool as her butt swayed in the thin jumper. She was tipsy already and so was Tate, which made them both immensely more flirtatious. He and a few other roaming eyes watched her disappear across the dance floor towards the lobby in her low-cut, high-heeled boots, dancing the whole way and even stopping to groove for a second with a crowd of people who were probably the drunkest group there.

While she was gone, Tate was approached by a girl with green eyes and dark, brunette hair. Her soft, white skin was like rose porcelain. She introduced herself to him immediately with an offered hand. The act of shaking hands seemed suddenly more special than it once had.

"Anyone sitting here?" She asked cutely. She was wearing a white skirt and an olive green tank top that showed off the most natural set of breasts imaginable. They were so succulent Tate felt like he could fall safely into them from a great height. He averted his eyes quickly, but he was already caught in the act. She didn't seem to mind. She straightened her posture even more to press them out to him.

"Yeah...my wife actually." He said, and he noticed as she started to turn away, already having snagged a refill on her last drink, which may have been her only intent to begin with.

"That's too bad," she started to leave.

"Butttttt, you should take my chair!" Tate interjected immediately. "And I'll stand...my wife would love to meet you I think." He said quite confidently. He knew she would, too.

"Oh really?" The girl replied in surprise, a pique of curiosity in her voice.

"Yeah...totally," Tate confirmed with his easy smile, and he spotted Molly dancing as she walked back across the floor. He caught her gaze as she approached and she was already tickled at the scene. "Oh...speaking of which...this is my marvelous wife, Molly."

"Hi! Molly said brightly, as the girl sat back down on Molly's chair and Tate got up so Molly could take his spot. The girls were facing each other, their bare legs almost touching as they extended hands to one another. They were both sizing each other up and each appeared to like what they see.

"Hi! I'm Sadie." She said, with a confidence that Tate recognized in Molly's typical verve. Already the wheels inside his head were spinning with ideas.

"And I'm Tate," he suddenly offered, realizing he'd never said his name. He had a charm that was instantly affable.

"Well Tate and Molly, it is VERY nice to meet you both," and there was a definite sort of naughty in the girls eyes that had captivated them both.

"I hope my husband wasn't using any lame pick-up lines on you...I tend to be the one with all the game in this relationship." She purposefully ribbed.

"Excuse me??" Tate playfully protested back.

"Ugh, ya know, I wasn't going to say anything...but he did ask me if it had hurt...ya know...when I fell from heaven." Sadie was obviously joking now, but she was quick and Tate was immediately smitten. Molly mock-gasped at Tate, as she crossed her legs to match Sadie's and their feet bumped gently.

"I most certainly did not, nor would I ever stoop to such depravity." He included the last part on purpose. They both knew it too.

"Depravity is probably the number one thing on your Tinder account." Molly joked, and there was the window. But Sadie wasn't biting just yet.

"You guys are super cute." She said instead. "What are you doing in Palm Springs? Enjoying the end of the Westeros winter like everyone else?"

"No one enjoyed the end of the Westeros winter, first of all." Tate started, pretending to push up fake glasses as he took another sip. The girls laughed.

"Amen to that!" Sadie proffered.

"Long live the queen," Molly finished in solemn conclusion. And they smacked the bar-top together, like old fishermen agreeing on a rough season.

"But yes, absolutely. We are here to get back to our heathen ways and not have to worry about making beds all at the same time."

"That is a perfect way to sum up my intentions as well." Sadie said, eyeing both of them and taking in the fact that they were both hot and both definitely checking her out. The conversation was ridiculously fun and already suggestive.

"Are you here with a group or...? Molly asked, purposefully leaving it open.

"Actually I'm here with my husband, but he's finishing up in the room...he should be down soon I think." Tate was surprised to hear that. It had seemed like Sadie was flirting with them...but then, maybe she still was? Which would mean...

Molly shot Tate a raised eyebrow when Sadie turned her head for a moment.

The thick had plottened.

"So, Sadie...I'm sorry if this is super forward..." Molly began, and Tate couldn't believe she was going for it. "We think you're super sexy." And even Molly seemed a little nervous as she said it, even through the fog of alcohol confidence.

Sadie immediately smiled the biggest smile and wiggled a little in her seat. "Oh my GODDD you guys are sooo attractive...I'm so glad you said that just now." And now they were all laughing a bit more convivially.

"Are you guys..." Sadie started, but Tate stepped in this time.

"Looking for some kinky fun this weekend? Yes, yes we are."

Sadie turned to look at Tate as she wrinkled her nose and took another big sip of her drink.

"This is fucking crazy," she smiled at them both.

"Which part?" Tate asked again.

"Well..." Sadie began, but she was suddenly interrupted by a striking 6'2 guy that looked like he had stepped right off of a Lacrosse calendar shoot.

"Hey babe," he nudged her as she leaned over excitedly and gave him a big kiss. Tate and Molly continued to feel like they were in some weird fantasy. He was gorgeous too. His arms were covered in butterfly tattoos and his short sleeve button-up was barely tucked into his jeans. He was laid back and put together at the same time. He looked like the kind of guy that could go up to just about anyone at a bar and start up a conversation.

"Baby! There you are! You have to meet my amazing new friends. This is Molly and Tate," she motioned to us as he took us in. "And you guys, THIS is my stupidly good-looking husband, Roger." She said with a Price is Right flourish. They were both equal parts sexy and adorable. Roger looked like a Navy fly-boy and Sadie was simply the pin-up girl that had taken a turn for cabaret and sex parties. He had to have been in his late 20's, while Sadie looked to be a few years younger.

"But you guys can just call me Rog. Honestly...I prefer not to sound like a guy that shops at Brooks Brothers."

They all laughed. Then Tate added in: "Yes, well, I might own like...one tie from there." And now they were really laughing.

The next ten minutes of their conversation went exactly like this. They vibed immediately. The girls got to know each other and the boys did the same. They eventually circled back around to what they'd previously been talking about when Roger had first walked up.

"So...wait...I believe Sadie, that you were about to tell me what kinda fun you and Rog were looking for this weekend?" She teased her drink straw between her teeth and Sadie flushed a little, but did not wilt from the moment.

"Ahhh, right, well..." She looked over to Roger, who was now buying another drink for himself to catch up, and he happily gave her a ready nod. "We wanna seduce another couple back to our room," she said firmly. And it was the truth. They really were looking.

Molly looked at Tate and he looked back at her like they were stuck in some sort of ridiculous Twilight Zone episode. This was all too convenient. There had to be a but coming.

But it never did. They were incredulously horny.

"You guys are very sexy...and you should know that Tate and I are actually looking for something very similar. We originally said we wanted to have a threesome this weekend...but, I think we'd gladly upgrade that to a foursome if you guys were interested in having some fun."

Tate loved how forward his wife was. He brought a hand down her bar stool and rubbed her butt through the gap.

"I think we need more drinks, that's what I think." Roger suggested, and soon they were carrying another round of tequila shots and four more cocktails outside to find a table where they could hear each other talk better. They settled on something close enough to still hear the amazing DJ through the large, open windows (the bar was an indoor/outdoor setup), where some people were even dancing outdoors. Nearby, cornhole and ping pong and giant jenga were all underway. There were ten or so stragglers that swam in the warm night pool, and ten more enjoying the spa beyond that. Also dotting the lounge chairs were various lovers and couples and groups of friends not-so-surreptitiously striking up joints and talking about the nature of life as it existed again.

"Okay...so I get the feeling our conversation is about to level up...so I'd like to propose a toast," Roger started, raising his lime-rimmed tequila shooter up to the group. They were arranged girl-boy-girl-boy, and they all brought their drinks up to join him.

"I can't believe you guys also do pretentious toasts out of nowhere. Who are you????" Molly giggled and Tate could see her obvious excitement from having met these new friends. She was digging them both.

"To meeting new people, and experiencing new things, while drunk in the desert! Cheers!" He announced.