Mr And Mrs Slut 01

Story Info
Our Kinky Empire Shows The Gluttonous Beauty of Sluts.
4k words
3.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr And Mrs Slut 01

By: DickThePimp

Totally Fake In Every Way Possible... Way Over The Top Fantasy Adventure

The Stars:

Mr Slut... The King Of It All... The Boss Of Bosses And The Coolest Motherfucker Ever... James (Me)

And

Mrs Slut... My Queen And The CEO Of Mr And Mrs Slut... The Hottest Bitch Ever... My Wife Kelly (Porn Goddess Extraordinaire Kelly Madison)

When Non Stop Gluttony, Extreme Excess, And Pure Self-indulgence Meets Wicked Depravity, Over The Top Hedonism, And Hardcore Filth And Fun... You Get Mr And Mrs Slut... More, More, More Equals Happy, Happy, Happy

Mr And Mrs Slut is not only the name of our empire, it's also who we are... We're hedonists, heathens, freaks, and sluts... It's our life... Our world... We live it... We love it... We fuck it... Simple

Everything will be explained as we go along... So... Let's get this funky freak fest started, my super horny bitches.......

My girl Kayla's 100 million dollar condo in the most exclusive section of Bel Air...

Being the richest person in the history of the universe... by far... certainly has its perks. One of them is being able to buy those around you and those that are important to you anything that they desire. Like Kayla. She's one of my main chicks. My wife Kelly is always first. Forever and ever. My main girlfriend Billie (Billie Eilish) is second right now. Beyond that, it's all up for grabs.

Because of that, I spoil Kayla. I buy her anything that she wants. Anything. She wanted a Bel Air condo... so I had her one built. It has a ten car garage. I bought her three Bugatti's and a drop top Bentley to put in there.

All because I love fucking her. Sure, I enjoy hanging out with her and I do love her. But... I mainly just wanna bang her brains out 24/7.

She's Jamaican and Indian. Tattooed. Perfect face. Perfect, extremely curvy body. Massive, natural, tattooed tits. A huge, mega bouncy, tattooed booty. Very thick, very voluptuous lips. Beautifully exotic eyes. She changes her hair color regularly. Right now it's long and dark. She's an absolutely perfect piece of top shelf ass. She's mine. My bitch. She's obsessed with me. Kayla will do anything... and I mean anything... for me. Yes... what a life I do indeed have.

Anyway, I'm hanging with Kayla this evening since Kelly is stuck at the office with business.

"Thank you, baby."

I wink at my chick. She refilled my glass of bubbly when she came back to the hot tub in her master bedroom. A hot tub right in the floor. Gold trim and everything.

Kayla sits across from me, smirking away, as she rubs on my crotch under the water with her foot. Sipping Cristal. The water bubbling and swirling around us. The massive custom TV is on. It's popped up. It's inside of a totally custom, very large ornate ivory stand across from the foot of her bed.

I'm grinning. Groaning too. Kayla's talented foot has me rock hard under the water. Actually, the top half of my enormous erection is out of the hot, bubbling water. Standing at attention. Waiting for it's marching orders. Ha.

Life is great. I live the life of the King Of Kings. Kayla and I just got finished with a three hour hardcore fuck party in her bed. Damn, that broad can fuck!

Now... it's chill time.

They're talking about Mr And Mrs Slut's latest project on the entertainment news show. The infamous Taylor Swift episode of What, When, Where? It's my brainchild. A series for James TV... yes, named after me, but that was Kelly's idea... our flagship streaming service. This episode though wasn't on the normal version of James TV. It was only on our special VIP section. We knew it was gonna be a MASSIVE success, so why not make the most out of it... and, we did.

107 million paid viewers on VIP. That's twenty bucks a pop on top of the twenty that you pay per month for James TV. Some quick math equals out to $2,140,000,000 on top of the normal twenty bucks a month. Yeah... we know how to make a buck... or two billion. Haha. I paid Taylor 100 mil of that, and afterwards I was so pleased with the results, I threw in the other 40 as well. Thank you again, Taylor. My wife and I truly appreciate your complete sluttiness. Ha. (Raising my glass to Ms Swift)

What, When, Where? Is a simple, but extremely hot idea. You put a smokin' hot star in a sexually submissive and degrading situation where it is all about the great unknown. They don't know what's going to happen to them sexually. Or when it's going to happen. Or even where. The camera crew follows them around all day in intense anticipation of what will eventually happen to them. The only person who knows is the director. Not even Kelly nor I know. It's all about the build. The drama and the suspense. It's very, very hot. Taylor told me she came three times before she even got to her gangbang. A twenty biker gangbang out in the secluded woods on our ranch.

It was at night. Eerily quiet until Taylor got close to the point of no return. Once she arrived though, there was dark, satanic music playing in the background over the sound system. Building. Getting more intense. At a most perfect level for full dramatic effect. Then... it was on. Hard.

Taylor got double and triple vagina fucked. Double anal too. She got smacked around. Choked while she got fucked. The bikers had her on a leash, pulling her around to them. They spit on her. Pissed on and in her. Puked on her. She puked on their boots... and licked it all up afterwards. And, she got brutally fucked for four hours straight. No breaks. She was fucking awesome. A true pro. Plus, I banged her afterwards... after she got cleaned up. It was a blast. The whole day and night. Fun as shit for everyone. Taylor was so fucking pleased with it. She begged me to put her in another episode. Preferably this time just me and her. I told her I would. I'm keeping that promise for sure. She even told me she'd do it for free this time. I'm really starting to dig that slutty chick. (Cocky grin)

"I'm surprised you haven't asked me to be in one of those episodes." Kayla gives me an extra naughty grin as her foot rocks back and forth on the base of my cock and my balls under the water. She sips her Cristal again too.

"Ha! Nah... I like keeping you all to myself." I return the naughty grin.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. That's so hot, baby. My man wants me all to himself. It makes me feel very special." Kayla puts her glass down and moves over to me. Sitting in my lap... after she puts my erection in between us. She strokes it slowly. Slowly licking around those very voluptuous lips as she goes. Very wickedly grinning at me. What a cock tease. What a fucking gorgeous cock tease. Light chocolate perfection from head to toe. Every fucking inch.

We kiss as Kayla sits up and slides me into her already very wet pussy. Such a smooth, slutty entry. Extra smooth. Slutty on 10 as well.

Kayla rocks on my giant white cock. Her very thick lips locked onto mine. Fucking away as she rides me. Her pussy throbbing on my white meat. Pumping it too. Shooting juices all over it. Basting my meat as she fucks it. Her massive, natural, tattooed chocolate jugs smashing into my chest and rubbing all over it. Driving me fucking wild with depraved desire for Kayla... and her remarkable tits.

Those lips. Those fucking lips. Hot pink lip gloss covering them. Smearing all over my lips while we swap horny spit. The Cristal scent strong between us. The hot water bubbling all around us. Such a beautifully erotic ambience. Such a gorgeous woman. Such a beautiful dick fucking such a heavenly hot coochie hole. I just lean back and grin. Both of us laughing as we smile. Living so fully in the beautiful, sexually heated moment. Fucking. Kissing. Loving on one another. Soaking every split second in and blissfully riding it out. All of it. So fucking awesome.

Meanwhile... over at Mr And Mrs Slut HQ in Beverly Hills...

"Are we finished yet? I want to go home and be with my man." Kelly's getting frustrated. She's still her usual, amazingly perfect goddess self. Just frustrated. But, she is the CEO. And, she loves the power and satisfaction she gets from being the Head Slut In Charge. The most gorgeous one ever too. Facts.

Don't worry, my love. I'll be home when you get there. Waiting. Lusting for you, my fucking goddess. Damn, I wanna fuck Kelly right now. Even with my dick deep up Kayla's gorgeous light chocolate snatch at the moment. (Super horny pimp grin)

Kelly's in the middle of a dual meeting. The first half was about Slutty Wrestling. Our pro wrestling mixed with hardcore sex entertainment company. It's my idea. I'm a lifelong pro wrestling fan... as well as the king sex fiend... so it's a perfect pet project of mine. And, a very fun one. That part of the meeting is finished.

This whole slutty operation in the end is about me and what I want. My enjoyment. My entertainment. My self-indulgence. I always... always... get what I want. Sure, I flaunt my extreme wealth and power... and definitely get off doing so... and I constantly find new ways to indulge myself in it and enjoy it, but... I also make sure everyone around me also enjoys it. Especially the ones that I care the most about. Like my wife. That's why I made her CEO. She loves power and she gets off on it as well. It's a massive turn on for her. So... She gets it.

The second half of the meeting is about new sponsorship. Major sponsorship. Billions of dollars worth.

Stephanie McMahon... President of Slutty Wrestling... is in the board room with Kelly. Kim Kardashian... Co-President of Mr And Mrs Slut... is also there. Her sister Khloe Kardashian... President of James TV... is there also. Megyn Kelly... President of Slutty News... is present. As well as Oprah (Yeah, that Oprah)... Co-President of Mr And Mrs Slut, and my stepmother... is there as well. The brain trust... along with myself... of the empire.

My friend Johnny... Booker For Slutty Wrestling... happens to be there in the boardroom along with the ladies. He was part of the Slutty Wrestling meeting and he never left after it. Nobody remembered he was there. Poor guy. Ha.

"I'm assuming the deal is done. I'll have to get Barry to look it over, but I think it's all agreed upon." Kim chimes in. She can sense Kelly's growing frustration.

"Good. If that's all..." Kelly gets ready to leave, but...

"Not so quick..." Larry rolls into the board room. Larry is handicapped. He's in a wheelchair. He's also one of my dad's best friends, which... along with his vast experience in and knowledge of the entertainment biz... got him his job as Executive VP of Business Affairs. "From what I've heard... and from what I know... I wouldn't be so trusting of that asshole, Mr Bill 'O Reilly." Larry officially puts the damper on Kelly's excitement about leaving the very long meeting.

Yes, the same Bill 'O Reilly that was fired by Fox News for his alleged role in a sexual harassment scandal. He's still doing some kind of news show stuff somewhere as far as I know, but he's also a minority partner in the firm that's looking to strike a new advertising deal with us. He's representing them in the negotiations. Larry isn't a fan, as you can tell.

Kelly takes a deep breath and stays calm. Still smiling... or trying to at least.

"Why?" She contains her frustration long enough to ask Larry.

"He's been known to screw people over, and he's got a vested interest in this deal, so he's got even more incentive to do it again."

"Yeah...I know all about the screwing part." Megyn adds. Remembering her time working with Bill.

Kim smirks. She's heard all about Bill's screwing prowess. From her mom. They used to date for awhile. Kim's mom Kris Jenner told her all about his playboy rep and skills in the sack. Kim's been very intrigued ever since.

Kelly managed to finish up the meeting in another half hour though. She finally gets her wish... getting to go home and be with me.

I finished with Kayla in just enough time for me to get back to our ranch up in the hills right before Kelly got there. We have many homes all over the planet. The ranch is our main one though. It's also where we film a lot of stuff for James TV. Like the Taylor Swift episode of What, When, Where? We film our perversely depraved... and sometimes very funny... content at different locations, but we've got the massive ranch property set up like a production facility as well as a home... and getaway retreat.

"I am so glad to see you, my king. So, so glad. MWAH!!" Kelly blows me a huge kiss and crawls into bed with me, smirking so wickedly the whole way there. She licks my face and neck. Purring so happily as she strips until she's naked. Tossing her clothes aside. Damn. What a body. So perfectly indescribable. 56 years old... just like me... and still looking like she does. The most truly amazing woman ever to grace the fucking planet. My queen.

We kiss and fondle each other for awhile in bed. No drugs. No drinking. Just making out and loving on each other. The bedroom door locked. No one coming in to break up our special love time. Just a handsome king and his ravishing queen.

Kelly makes her way down... as wickedly sinful looking as possible... to my cock and makes sweet love to it. Kissing every fat, thick veins covered inch. Licking every inch as well. Her full lips softly dragging across my meat as those gorgeous lips make the most sinfully sweet love to it.

I get a text, but ignore it. It's Kelly time.

My wife sucks me all the way down. Deepthroating me like only she can. So easy. So loving. So perfectly skilled. I smile wide. My eyes closed as my woman does her thing. Sucking off her King, and purring so sexy and nasty as she does. Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Kelly rides me. Reverse cowgirl. Leaning back so her long blonde hair can tickle my face as she rocks on my fourteen inch cock. Her pussy thumps all over it. Bathing it in her magical milf juices. Fucking it with such passionate lust and endearing love. I can't stop growling, and Kelly loves it. She's laughing and cooing blissfully. Leaning all the way back so I can kiss her. My hands grabbing her natural knockers and kneading them so deep and so heated. Those massive, sensational tits in my hands. Heaving mightily. Lusting for me and my hands.

Her pussy spasming powerfully around my cock. Squirting all over it. Fast and fierce. We fuck just like that for another two hours straight. The same position. The same passion. The same deep, freaky love. Vibing perfectly. My hands never tiring of playing with those perfect tits. World famous and extremely perfect tits.

Kelly cums. I cum. We cum together. Separately too. Kissing. Groping. Grinding. Laughing. Groaning. So in love. Craving one another more than anything on earth. An absolutely perfect moment in time... with the most absolutely perfect woman and wife.

Afterwards...

"Larry holds a grudge. My dad told me about that. I think it's more he personally doesn't like Bill. But, go ahead and have Bill checked out just to be sure. There's no room for shit pullers when billions are at stake."

"You got it, stud. Now..."

Kelly licks her way right back down to my crotch. Winking up at me right as she slides my softening member back into her mouth. Looks like round two is about to begin. No more bullshit business talk. Just the fun, dirty stuff. (Huge, happy smirk)

...

Later... around midnight...

After our second round of hot love fucking, Kelly is worn out. She takes a nap while I decide to go for a walk. To a favorite spot of mine. A small party house that's right on the beach of the lake that surrounds the ranch.

It's a relatively short... kinda... walk from the main house. Nothing too major. I've already called a couple of friends/neighbors over to party with.

My girl Billie's mom Patty (Patricia Heaton) and her other daughter Baylen (Internet Sensation Baylen Dupree). Patty is a world class party bitch. Mother of two or not. She can throw down sexually and otherwise with any other bitch out there.

Baylen is a trip. Super smokin' hot with big natural tits. Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. Just like her sister Billie.

Baylen has tourettes. Or... she at least pretends that she does. No one knows for sure if she does have it or not. Not even Patty. Opinions are divided on her. One thing that isn't divided though is just how much I dig her. I love hanging out with her funky ass, and of course, banging her freaky brains out. I knocked her up recently. Patty too. My brother Spence (The King Of Queens) thought that it was his, but sorry bro... it's mine. He's been banging Patty for about a year even though he's also married. Yeah... Patty gets around. She's the dick collector. She's got three fiancées and God knows how many side dicks. A real playa. Ha. My kinda broad.

When I walk into the small log house, Patty and Baylen are both doing lines and smoking. Music blaring. Both are nude. Dancing as they snort a line.

I just want watch, laugh, and grin. The party is already going hard.

They greet me with very happy to see me kisses, hugs, and dick rubs. Patty backs up to me and dances on my cock. Shaking that milf dumper right on me as she does another line of blow. I slap that white ass and squeeze it. Smirking away.

Baylen shoves her tongue down my throat in between smoking and, "tap, tap that rotisserie chicken" chants. Three at a time due to her "tourettes."

I reach around and squeeze that delicious, plump booty as we tongue fuck. My fingers creeping in her ass crack and my middle one sliding right up her beautiful, winking butt hole.

The party continues through four joints and seven lines of blow. We dance. We make out. We do some more shit... and they both suck me off. Bending over and blowing me from each side while I slap and shake their sexy mother and daughter asses.

I just grin. The joint hanging from the corner of my mouth. The King Of Kings is having a blast. And, he's also cumming. First into Patty's mouth. Mother gets first dibs. Then, into Baylen's naughty mouth. Both gulping down a mouthful. Both moaning extra nasty. Both sucking my balls as well as my dick. Two long brown haired beauties sucking off the cocky sleazeball that knocked them both up.

Back in the house... Kelly wakes up early, and reads my note about where I am. She laughs. She heads to the bathroom, but gets a text on the way. It's from Kim. It's a picture... of Bill's dick. Kim's mom sent it to her when they were dating.

Kelly checks it out and nods her approval. "Beautiful dick." She writes back to Kim. They chat about the meeting earlier, then Kelly sits down in the very comfy toilet room to pee on our pure gold toilet. The marble floor has a thick, leopard print rug in front of the gold toilet. It's so soft on your feet. Our main master bathroom is all imported ivory and marble, glass... and gold. The most expensive bathroom on the planet. I dig it, and Kelly freaking loves it.

She starts peeing, and also playing with herself, while she thinks about what I said about checking on Bill. She uses the dick pic that Kim just sent her as extra masturbatory inspiration. That long and thick, very veiny shaft with big balls hanging beneath it poking straight out. Kim said it was ten inches long. Kelly smirks and rubs her throbbing clit as her warm piss hits the solid gold toilet bowl. Her lips quiver as she gets closer to adding her cum to the piss.

Kelly's wicked grin beams when she starts cumming. She's still pissing, so it's a full mixture of naughty bodily fluids. Her hard clit lurching wildly as she rubs it faster and faster in circles.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly's heated moans softly echo through the large toilet room... as I call it.

There's a mirror straight across from the toilet. Kelly watches herself in it as she cums and finishes pissing. Very wickedly grinning and blowing herself kisses. Slapping her still thrusting clit, then swiping up the last of her pussy cum with the tip of her index finger and sucking on it in her mouth. Watching it all in the mirror. God damn, my wife is so damn hot! So hot!!! Fuck!!!

12