Mr. Barrington (Prequel)

Story Info
An origin story from The Harmony Pub.
2.5k words
4.33
815
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a prequel to my other project, The Harmony Pub.

Theodore, or Teddy as his few friends called him, was a budding star at Uni. He'd finished both his undergraduate and graduate degrees in mathematics and was attempting his doctorate in astrophysics.

The beginnings of a scruffy beard graced his face, and he did his best to exercise, keeping at bay the belly that was threatening to grow. A tall man, he walked the campus with an air of aloofness. He was, in fact, a student of the stars.

He'd been studying the sky for nearly two years when he saw her. She was sitting on a bench near the lake, staring into the water.

Her eyes were closed, but she seemed lost in thought. He knew he should go away, but he couldn't move. She looked so sad, and he felt compelled to approach her.

As he drew closer, he noticed how beautiful she was. Her long, dark hair was tied up in a ponytail, and her skin glowed from the sun. She wore a light blue dress that clung to her curves.

Her lips were full, and he found himself wanting to kiss them. He stopped just short of her. She opened her eyes and smiled at him. "Hi," she said.

"Hello." He paused, unsure what to say next. She laughed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." He smiled.

"You're not the first person to do that today." She laughed again. "It's alright. I've been here for hours now. It's nice to have someone to talk to."

He nodded and smiled. "My name is Theodore. And yours?"

She giggled. "I don't know. You can call me anything you like. "She blushed.

"Well now, I could call you Andromeda. My radiant Andromeda, your beauty and strength eclipse even the tales of mythology," he said in a tone that was more nerdy than it was romantic.

She laughed. "Oh my god! You're a nerd!" She laughed harder.

"No, I'm serious. You're really cute. What are you doing later?" he asked, suddenly shy.

"Nothing. Why?" she asked.

"Just wondering if I should take you out somewhere." He grinned.

"I'd love that," she beamed, "but you should really know my name first."

He laughed, "I don't know, Andromeda is pretty accurate. I'd be happy to be your Perseus."

With a shake of her head at his goofy nature, she told him, "No, fair traveler, my name is Anya."

He stared at her for a moment before smiling. "Anya, huh? That's a pretty name. I think it suits you." He blushed.

"Thank you. So, where are you going to take me?" she asked.

"I haven't decided yet. There's a pub near here, good food, good music, decent booze."

"That sounds lovely. Do I need to dress up, or is it a casual affair?"

He confided, "It's not really fancy at all. No need to get dressed to the nines." The conversation continued, and they discussed more about themselves.

He exposited about math and astrophysics, telling her about the minutiae, and she nodded politely through his discourse on black holes.

They talked about their lives, and she listened intently, nodding every so often. When they had exhausted the topics of their lives, they spoke about the stars. "Have you ever seen a shooting star?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied.

"What did you see?" she asked.

"A flash of light, followed by a trail of smoke. Then nothing."

She laughed. "That sounds like a terrible way to die."

He shrugged. "It's not bad. Just boring."

She smiled. "Maybe you'll see one tonight. I hope so. Maybe we can watch together." He nodded.

"Wouldn't that be wonderful?" he said, grinning.

"Yeah. We could sit and stare at the stars for hours." She smiled.

"Should I pick you up tonight, or meet you there?" He had brought the topic back to their impending date.

"We could meet at the pub at 7, and then maybe watch some stars afterwards." She smiled.

"Sounds like a plan. See you there." He watched her walk away, admiring her sway as she went.

He waited until the sun had set, then made his way across campus. When he got to the pub, he found Anya already waiting outside. She stood, looking nervous."I was afraid you might not show."

"Of course I would come," he assured her. "You look beautiful." She smiled.

"Thank you."

He took her hand in his. "Shall we?" he asked. She nodded and they walked into the pub.

They sat down at a table, and ordered drinks. As they sipped their beers, he looked around the room. It was a typical British pub, with jukebox music, a dart board, and a pool table in the back.

One man was a chatting up another lady at the bar. His smooth taking evident, Teddy decided to try a line of his own. "Anya, you're my Andromeda, and in the vast universe of life, your smile alone lights up my entire world."

He watched her face as she blushed. "Oh, Teddy," she whispered. "Why did you have to make that line so cheesy?"

He laughed. "I was trying to sound romantic. But you're right, it wasn't very good." She sighed.

"You don't have to try so hard. Relax, I like you already." She said, inspiring confidence in him. Plus, the beer didn't hurt.

He smiled. "I'm glad you like me." He took her hand in his again. "So, what do you want to do now?" he asked.

"Well, I was thinking we could go stargazing, but... well, I don't know how to say this, but..." She giggled.

"What? I'll go anywhere with you," he told her. He was smitten, her hair, the sparkle in her eyes, her gentle touch, all working together to muddle his senses. And there was the beer.

"You know, let's go find Andromeda, and see where the night takes us," she said. There was that sparkle again. He would follow her to the heavens.

"That sounds perfect." They paid their tab, and left the pub. They wandered aimlessly for awhile, talking about anything and everything.

When they reached the park, he suggested they sit on the grass, and watch the stars. She agreed, and they sat next to each other, staring up at the sky. "This is nice," she said.

"I love the stars." He smiled.

"Me too." After a while, he felt her hand slip onto his thigh. He turned to face her, and saw her staring at him. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied. "I just wanted to thank you for being so nice to me."

She smiled shyly. "You're welcome." He leaned over and kissed her gently. "You're welcome," he repeated, kissing her again. This time, he slipped his tongue between her lips.

Her mouth opened, and she moaned softly. He pulled her closer, feeling her breasts press against his chest. He ran his hands up and down her sides, enjoying the feel of her body. She tasted wonderful.

He felt himself growing hard, and shifted slightly to hide his erection. She pulled back, breaking the kiss. "Teddy, we shouldn't be doing this."

He frowned. "Doing what?" he asked.

"This." She gestured between them.

"Oh..." He was crestfallen. Surely he hadn't misread her.

"I think you misunderstand, I mean, we can't do this... Here." The depths of her soul were bared, and the need in her eyes told him everything.

"Shall I take you home?" he asked, a hint of desperation and his own desires in his voice.

She nodded. "Okay." They got up and started walking towards the car. "Where are we going?" she asked.

"Back to mine."

"And then?"

"Then, I think, we'll see the stars."

The car ride was frought with tension, desire, and general horniness as pheromones flowed and lust began to take over.

They got to his flat, and we're just barely inside with the door locked before they embraced again. Hands fumbled with snaps, clasps, buttons and belts as clothing fell piece by piece.

Their mouths devoured one another hungrily, tongues dancing, bodies pressing against one another. He pushed her against the wall, and began to suck on her nipples.

She gasped, and arched her back, pushing her breasts into his face. He sucked harder, and she moaned. He moved down, kissing his way across her stomach, stopping to flick his tongue over her belly button.

He continued down, licking her pussy, tasting her juices. He stopped to tease her clit with his tongue, making her moan even louder.

He prided himself in his oral abilities. Every lick, nibble, and suck was intended for maximum pleasure, and he took the task seriously.

He knew exactly how to please a woman. He slid two fingers deep inside her, and she cried out. He kept sucking on her clit, bringing her closer and closer to climax.

Finally, she came, screaming and shaking as her juices flowed onto his face. He stood up, and pressed her against the wall. She said, softly, "You should take... Me to... The bed... Teddy."

He nodded, and led her to the bedroom. He sat her down on the edge of the bed, and knelt in front of her. He looked up into her eyes. "Please, Teddy." He smiled.

"Please what?" he asked.

"Please fuck me."

He smiled. He had never heard such words from any woman, let alone a beautiful young woman like her. He didn't hesitate. He grabbed her legs, and spread them wide, exposing her sex fully to him.

He stared at it, almost mesmerized by its beauty. It was so pink, so wet, and so inviting. He lowered his head, and breathed in deeply. He could smell her arousal, and that sent shivers down his spine.

He licked her from the well of her sweetness upward, crossing her clit with a flick. She moaned as his tongue ran up her soft skin, tracing a full circle around her cute bellybutton.

He continued upward, slowly, until he reached her mouth. He kissed her gently, letting her taste herself on his lips.

He kissed her again, more passionately, and she responded. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and pulled him closer. Her legs twined with his, as his engorged cock pressed against her.

He broke the kiss, and began to slide his cock up and down her slit, coating it in her juices. He positioned the tip at her entrance, and slid it slowly inside.

It was slow, sweet, and full of the fiery passion that only first time lovers feel.

She moaned as he entered her, and he groaned as her tightness gripped him. He slid all the way in, and held himself there, savoring the moment. He looked down at her, smiling. "You are so beautiful," he whispered.

"I love you." She smiled, and leaned forward, taking his lips in hers. They kissed passionately, their tongues intertwining. He started to thrust slowly, enjoying the feeling of her rippling around him.

He felt her hands move down his back, and squeeze his ass. He increased his pace, thrusting faster and deeper. He felt her nails dig into his ass, and he moaned. Thrusting with gentle and yet strong strokes, they bound themselves in lust, sex, sweat, and sound.

She ran her hands over his back, her feet hooked behind his thighs, as he plunged over and over into her. The air was filled with an electric buzz, like a transformer slowly overloading.

Their lips danced with each other, playing their part in this rapturous tango. He felt every nook, every wet inch of her tunnel as his invasion began to rise to a full- fledged attack.

Her nails dug deeper into his ass, and he could feel her body stiffen. He knew she was close. He felt her pussy contract around his shaft, squeezing it tighter than ever before.

He felt the walls of her tunnel begin to pulse and convulse around his dick, milking him for all he was worth. His own orgasm began to build, but he wanted to prolong this feeling for as long as possible.

He slowed his pace, and began to thrust slower and harder. He felt her muscles milk him, trying to draw out his orgasm. He knew she was getting close, and he wanted to make sure she came with him. The slap of skin on skin added to the arousal.

The dam broke, and pleasure washed over both of them. Her pussy began to thrum from contractions, and it pulled at his manhood.

He slammed into her, and felt his balls tighten. He thrust as hard as he could, and came, filling her with his seed. They collapsed together, exhausted, panting, sweating, and completely satisfied.

He fell asleep next to her, holding her close.

He woke up in the middle of the night, and went downstairs to get some water. He saw the light coming from the kitchen, and walked toward it. When he got to the doorway, he saw her.

She was dressed, and had just returned the pitcher of water to it's place. "Leaving already?" he asked, mournfully.

She turned to look at him, and smiled. "Yes, I am. But I'll be back tomorrow." She walked over to him, and kissed him gently on the cheek. "Goodnight, Teddy."

He walked her to the door, and watched her walk away. He sighed, and went back upstairs. He went to bed, and lay awake for hours, thinking about what had happened between them.

He thought about how they had met, and how they had fallen in love. He thought about how they had made love, and how good it had been. He thought about how much he loved her. And he thought about how she had left.

And that she hadn't left her number... He realized he had no way of contacting her.

He would have to wait until she came back tomorrow. And that was ok. Because now he had something to look forward to.

He closed his eyes, and drifted off to sleep. The next morning, he woke up early. He got dressed, and drove to campus. He didn't want to go in, because he knew he wouldn't be able to concentrate.

He parked his car, and walked towards his class. As he walked through the doors, he heard the professor call out to him. "Teddy! Over here!" He walked over to him, and stood there awkwardly.

The day passed, and so did the night. Anya did not come to his flat the next day... Or the next.

The days turned into weeks, and then months. He still tried to contact her, searching the lake where they met, but he never found her. Eventually, the pub was the only place left. Night after night, he would sit at the bar, drinking well scotch and waiting to see if she would walk though the doors.

The man who was so obviously flirting at the bar the night he met Anya scoffed at him, "That's rotgut stuff. I've got a bottle of Glenlivet 12 at home that would turn you off that forever."

"And who might you be to judge my drinking?" Teddy asked.

"Name's Casper, Casper North," replied the man.

Teddy responded indignantly, "Well, Casper North, I appreciate your concern, but Teddy Barrington doesn't need it." The doorbell tinkled, and in walked a young, pretty lass, in a flowery summer dress.

"Tell you what, I'll make you a wager for my bottle of scotch," Mr. North offered.

Teddy looked him up and down, "What's the bet?"