Mr. Big Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And don't forget -- inside your ass too," I added.

Justine's face took on a look of astonishment. "What? You -- you've actually taken -- this -- up your ass? I mean -- how?"

Loretta smiled. "Just once, a couple of nights ago. And if you must know, it hurt like hell at first. But I knew I was handing him over to you, and it was about the only thing I hadn't tried with him. It'd all been glorious, so I had to just test my limits."

"Those limits were pretty deep, if I recall. Around eight or nine inches."

Loretta looked at me with a kind of wry smile and her eyes narrowed. "Dirty little snitch," she said, but then smiled. "Sure, he fucked my ass with that horse cock. And I came. Yes, I was a filthy anal slut, and I had a huge orgasm on it. It's taken until now for my asshole to feel normal again, but it was worth it. Though it's not something I'd recommend you try any time soon, Justine. In fact, I don't think it's something I'd ever like to do again, but I'm glad I did it once."

Having two female hands stroking my cock was getting me very excited -- not to mention Loretta describing some of our adventures. Justine's hand was now quite slippy with the pre-cum I was producing. I guessed that, if she wanted the kind of action that she'd signed up for, we needed to progress pretty quickly to an exploration of what was between her legs.

"Hey Justine, if you really want to feel what this is about, maybe you should undress."

"Sure, Justine, why don't you do that while I keep Tommy occupied for a while?" Loretta slipped off the couch onto her knees, and I guessed what was coming. I just hoped it wouldn't be me that was coming -- at least, not before I'd been inside Justine. With some of Loretta's blowjobs, that was a very real risk.

Justine had worn a rather conservative-looking, knee-length, button-through dress during the day. It was quite snug at the top, and though Justine didn't have impressive tits like Loretta, she still looked very nice in it. As she shyly began to unbutton the dress, I could see that she'd chosen some pretty underwear, white and lacy. Her nipples were pressing through the thin fabric of the bra, and I could see the outline of a small, dark bush of pubic hair through the lace of the panties. She carefully laid the dress over a nearby chair and stood looking at us -- principally at Loretta, who was sucking quite a lot of my cock into her mouth. I looked Justine up and down. Her skin was a little pale -- I guessed she didn't get a lot of the sun, looking after this place and working at the realtor's office all day. (Loretta had a nice tan from spending so much time in the garden, as she didn't have to work). But now, semi-naked, I thought she was hot.

"Wow, Justine, you look so sexy like that," I said, trying to raise her confidence and get her ready for her up-coming pleasure -- or ordeal, depending on how relaxed we could get her.

Loretta stopped sucking my cock, turned to her cousin and, without a word, started pulling her panties down. Justine blushed a little but said nothing, dutifully stepping out of them. Loretta was always nicely waxed, and so were the girls whose panties I'd been able to remove when I was at school. Justine's pussy hairs had been neatly trimmed, and it seemed were almost completely removed from between her legs, but there was a little dark triangle pointing downwards at the front. The outer lips were quite full, and didn't have the fleshy inner lips protruding, as I'd gotten used to with Loretta. It all looked very sexy to me.

"Beautiful pussy, Justine. I can't wait to enjoy it." But clearly Loretta wanted to enjoy it first, and before I could even reach out to touch it, the woman who'd been my anal whore just two nights earlier switched her mouth from my cock to her cousin's pussy and took on the role of full-on lesbian. Justine just lowered her hands to hold Loretta's head gently, closed her eyes and let her head fall back.

"Oh fuuuuuck," she breathed. "No-one's eaten my pussy in months. God, that feels so good, Loretta."

As Justine's pussy was being pleasured, I moved behind her, removed her bra and reached round to gently rub her titties and nipples. She seemed to like that. She also gasped when I deliberately pressed my cock against her back, as I'd accidentally done that first time with Loretta, and then slid it up and down her ass-crack.

"Jesus, Loretta; that cock feels about a foot long and as thick as my arm!"

"Yeah, you're about right there, girl. Do you think you'll be able to handle it?"

"Well, I have to try. Though I've never fisted myself, so I don't know," she replied with a little laugh.

"Do you think he may be rather more than you can chew on?"

"Shit, Loretta, I haven't had as much as a nibble since Mark went off to college. I'm prepared to risk a little indigestion for the sake of a boy like Tommy."

The two women were talking as if I was just a sex object and had no say in whether I fucked them or not. But something they were saying had caught my attention.

"Did you say 'since Mark went to college'? We're you, like, fucking your son?"

If I'd expected Justine to act embarrassed, I was disappointed. She turned her head toward me. Without either of us having planned it, our mouths met and we kissed. It was nice. When our lips parted, she continued.

"That was nice, Tommy, baby. We can talk about Mark later. Now, how'd you really feel about fucking a skinny old lady as part of your household duties, now you've seen me naked?"

"I -- I'd be delighted, ma'am. Not that you're skinny or old. I mean, you're like slim, and pretty and..."

Justine laughed. "Tommy, baby, how's about you quit the talking and use that tongue of yours for something more useful? Why don't we head into my room? I'm loving what Loretta's doing, but I'd like to see if you're more than a huge dick attached to a handsome body."

The three of us rearranged ourselves, and then we headed for Justine's room. Loretta lagged behind a little, picking up her purse before joining us. In the room, Justine got me to lie across the bed, and then straddled my face. I enjoyed the view up her body. Sure, she was a little skinny, but skinny how I liked it. Like I said, her titties were a lot smaller than Loretta's but they looked firm and sat high on her chest with no sign of heading south. Her hips were quite narrow, and her ass was tight and peachy. Sure, there were some lines and a little -- but only a little -- cellulite, but her legs were slim and her thighs looked like they'd open wide for me. And her pussy was pretty and a little less fleshy than Loretta's.

And as I lay across her bed, Loretta started sucking my cock again. I really have no idea why women enjoy sucking cock, especially one as big as mine, but I'm sure glad they do. It felt really good; even though Loretta was only taking a few inches, she had all of the head inside her mouth and was doing delicious things with it.

And then Justine lowered her sweet, neat little pussy onto my face. I'd learned enough about pussy-eating by now, Loretta being an enthusiastic teacher of this particular skill, to know where to start and how to build up the pressure. It actually helped a lot, because Loretta had also learned a lot about sucking extra-large cock, and was in serious danger of making me come real quick, so being able to focus on someone else's pleasure was a great distraction.

Justine seemed to enjoy everything I did; the rimming, the tongue-fucking, licking her outer and inner lips and finger-fucking her tight asshole. I was just moving into the clitoral zone when Loretta mercifully stopped the delicious blow-job she was giving me -- and I felt her move up on the bed and sink her pussy down onto my cock.

I'd gotten my tongue onto Justine's clit -- which, judging by the way she pressed down, was something she was enjoying -- when Loretta wriggled her way right down my cock and straddled my hips. OK, so both these ladies were over twice my age, but simultaneously eating pussy whilst having a wet cunt fuck itself on your cock must be up there on most guys' bucket lists. In short, it was fucking glorious.

I'd felt the inside of Loretta's juicy cunt on many occasions, and I was no longer the constantly-horny virgin I'd been when we first met -- mostly thanks to Loretta -- so I could control myself a little better than I could have a few months earlier and I was enjoying the ride. Then I felt Justine's tight ass start to throb around my finger, telling me what I needed to know. I couldn't see or hear much, as my face was full of a nice, wet, silky pussy, but (as I've since discovered) a woman can't come without her asshole going into contractions. I'd made Justine come for the first time, and that was just fine by me.

Meanwhile, Loretta seemed to be enjoying my cock, fucking me like it was the last time -- which it might have been. The initial slow, careful insertion soon turned into what seemed to be an attempt to impale herself on my cock as fast and as hard as she could manage. I reached out with the hand that wasn't probing Justine's ass, found Loretta's pussy and started rubbing her clit. About a minute later I thought I could hear a scream, rather muffled by Justine's thighs on either side of my head, and Loretta seemed to behave like some fucking bucking bronco on my dick, lifting up to the tip and driving her body down hard to take all of me. Fuck, if it hadn't been for the distraction of Justine's second orgasm on my tongue and with my finger ass-fucking her, I'd probably have come too.

And fuck, I needed to come. It seemed that both Justine and Loretta had enjoyed their shared experience, and I was hoping to be close behind. I'd kinda accomplished my initial mission, and I wanted my reward. But we needed to try another meat injection, so I guessed my own orgasm was a little way off yet.

Maybe a minute or so after she'd come -- it's hard to judge time with a woman's pussy in your face -- I felt Loretta slide off me. I could hear her say something, though it was difficult to tell what, but then Justine lifted her pussy from off my face and I had to pull my finger from out of her ass. She turned around and kissed me, apparently not troubled by her pussy juices all over my face.

"Hey Tommy, you can clearly eat pussy like a champion. You and me are gonna be great friends. But I have to see whether you can fit inside me. I don't want you to come until I've at least got you all the way in, and if you can make me come again, I'll give you a month rent-free. What do you say?"

"I say 'bring it on, Justine'. I'll do my best to please you."

"You're my kind of guy, Tommy," she smiled back. And then Loretta helped Justine squat across my thighs. I don't know about you, but I rate the sight of a woman's spread pussy as one of the horniest views in my world. As the two women guided my dick, already coated in Loretta's juices, into the entrance of Justine's cunt, I had to close my eyes and bite my lip to control my urge to splurge and make that pussy wetter and a lot stickier.

Then there was the sensation of Justine's pussy lips, pressing down on my cock-head, being forced apart, opening wider and wider, gripping and slowly sliding down. I tried to block out the noises Justine was making -- little grunts and moans, gasps of 'oh fuck' and 'oh sweet Jesus'. Then she lifted up and off me, and I felt Loretta slather some cold lube on the end of my dick.

"This ought to help," she said. The horny feeling of her hand rubbing my cock-head was offset by the coldness of the lube. I kept my eyes tightly closed and tried to remember the amendments to the American Constitution in order. Shit, this was almost as tough as my first time inside Loretta.

And then Justine's wet, open pussy lips were back in place, and her body-weight carried her slowly down onto 'The Instrument of Divine Torture', as Loretta had recently called it. "This instrument of yours, Tommy," she'd said a couple of nights earlier, as we lay in a motel bed, "it inflicts a series of punishments on a girl. First comes 'The Stretch', when she feels like she's having a baby, but in reverse. Then there's 'The Fill', when you get all the way in and hit places that don't normally feel a cock, making her beg for mercy. Then there's 'The Pound', when you keep hitting those same spots harder and harder until she's ready to confess anything. That normally leads to 'The Mega-Cum', when she just writhes around, screaming, desperate for relief but not wanting it to stop. Beats waterboarding any day."

So Justine was beginning to experience 'The Stretch'. I opened my eyes a little, to see her, squatting on her heels and with her knees spread wide, leaning back on her arms and slowly bouncing her pussy on my dick, gradually working me inside. Loretta was supporting her cousin and, I noticed, rubbing Justine's clit at the same time. Justine, meanwhile, was keeping her mouth and her eyes tightly closed, and all I could hear was a kind of throaty whine -- I guess like the noise someone makes on the john when they're badly constipated. (I suppose that mental image helped to distract me from the very real image of a hot, skinny woman trying to force my dick into her tight little cunt).

When about two-thirds of my dick was inside her, Justine's butt cheeks came to rest on my thighs. She was sitting a little farther back, so there was still around four inches of dick waiting to go in, and she looked down and went "Holy SHIT! How? How is that even possible?" Her expression was priceless. My dick was a little uncomfortable, being bent out of shape by Justine's position, or I may have shot my load just seeing the look on her face.

She lifted my head and looked at me. "Tommy, that's -- that's extraordinary! I feel totally full, but there's still a whole load more cock to go in. How -- how do we -- I mean..."

"Hey, Justine, just hold still until you get used to me."

"Get used to you? Fuck, I don't know how I'm ever gonna get used to this. It's -- it's fucking enormous, baby. My pussy's never experienced anything like it."

"Is it hurting, or is it feeling good?"

"Er, kinda half and half."

"OK, just rest like that. Loretta, make sure Justine's clit gets the attention she needs for a little while. When you're ready, Justine, we'll try the reverse journey."

Justine sat back with her eyes closed, while Loretta rubbed her clit. Apart from a few soft 'oohs' and 'aahs' and the occasional 'oh yes', nobody spoke. I waited for around a minute before I said "OK, Justine, try lifting up now."

With Loretta's help Justine rode up my cock, maybe six inches. And without prompting, started the downward trip again. This time, she bent a little forward to look at what was happening between her legs.

"Fuck! It's -- it's so fucking huge! How is that going into me? Shit, it's almost, almost..."

"Almost all the way in?" I asked, as a little more of my dick slipped inside her. "C'mon, baby, let me feel you fucking yourself on that nice, big cock."

I watched Justine's face, which I now noticed was quite pretty -- sexual arousal kinda does that to a woman -- eyes and mouth wide open in a kind of erotic shock as she slowly slid up and then down again. Then her eyelids fluttered closed as a little more slipped in. I could feel the deepest recesses of Justine's cunt on my cock-head. I love that feeling, knowing I've drilled deep and hit pay-dirt. Remember that this was only the third cunt I'd successfully drilled to that depth -- or any depth -- but when I saw the expression on Justine's face, I knew that we'd now moved beyond 'The Stretch' into 'The Fill'. I looked down, and as she started steadily riding the pogo-stick, I saw that there were now only about two inches of meat she had yet to swallow.

I reached out and put my hands on her waist, trying not to interfere with Loretta's arm as she continued to stroke her cousin's clit. I held her gently, helping her on her long journey up and down my cock, lifting her to a point where I was almost out of her, and then sliding her down the ten inches or so that she was becoming accustomed to. We kept this up, gradually increasing the pace, until she was getting breathless. And then, naughtily, at the bottom of the next stroke, I just pushed her down a little harder. She squealed, but the next time she made no attempt to resist -- even though she squealed again. And again, as I pushed her a little lower. We were moving into 'The Pound', and the deepest depths of Justine's cunt were now discovering what a big cock felt like. I got the impression that Justine was both surprised and excited by what was happening. Because, on the next stroke, I took her all the way down. All twelve inches.

Again, her eyes went wide and her mouth snapped open. For maybe half a minute, she just watched, wordlessly, as her pussy rode up and down what must have been the biggest cock she'd ever seen, watching it -- and feeling it -- plunge into her deepest depths, before emerging, long, thick, intimidating and glistening with her own pussy juices. The pace of her movements increased. She was riding the beast in earnest now, and had gone beyond enduring, through experiencing, and on to enjoying.

And then, as she plunged recklessly down again, she threw her head back and moaned louder than a WWF wrestler. Up again, then down hard. And again. And then I felt her cunt rippling, and her legs started to shake, and she was bouncing madly, just forcing my cock-head as deep as it would go. And around about then, I came. Fuck, what else was I supposed to do?


12