Mr. Big Ch. 12

Story Info
Tommy has a date with Taylor and a 'duty call' with Pattie.
9.6k words
4.52
2.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 05/24/2024
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

12. Dates and Times

Taylor was dressed for hiking; or possibly hitch-hiking while intending to get fucked en route. Yeah, she had on a pair of hiking boots, a Stetson and she was carrying a backpack. But the shorts she wore barely covered her ass and were low-slung across her hips. She had on a check shirt that was tied up under her ample tits, leaving her midriff bare and exposing her navel piercing. Her hair was in a long plait, and she looked outrageously fuckable.

She climbed into the passenger seat of the SUV, leaned across and kissed me on the cheek. "Hey, Tommy. You did remember to bring swimwear and a towel, didn't you?" I motioned to my bag on the back seat, though I was still skeptical that we were going to the beach in Nevada. "Cool," she said, dropping her backpack onto the floor in front of her.

"It's one helluva drive to the ocean from here. I don't think we have enough gas for that."

She smiled. "Trust me, Tommy. I know what I'm doing."

"I've heard politicians say that," I replied. "But which direction, ma'am?"

"Just drive. I'll tell you where to turn."

We headed out north-west. Along the way, we exchanged small talk; remember, the only time we'd met before was when she'd been one of two girls to write her phone number on my arm, during my last night at the diner.

"Yeah, I'm a realtor. I sell a lot of property in and around Scottsdale, some in Phoenix. I seem to do pretty well, selling." Looking at her, she could sell me almost anything. Including her body, for which she could command a premium price. "What about your new job? What are you doing?"

"Yeah, it's going well, but I can't talk about it."

"Oh, so it's, like, for the Government?"

"Er, no. But it's kinda commercially sensitive. And I'm serving the community." Which was partly true. If I wanted to keep earning money right now and still wanted to get a job after I graduated, it would be a good idea to keep my current line of work as secret as possible. And I certainly was providing a service to certain members of the community, by 'servicing' them in the agricultural sense. But I decided the best plan would be to change the subject.

"Have you been to the diner since Wesley took over from me?"

"Sure. The food's good. But the service isn't the same," she said with a cute smile.

We talked as I drove, about my studies and ambitions, about the kind of properties she sold and the perks of the job. "So I'm living in a nice duplex right now, looking out for the right house for me. It's tough, getting a home you can buy at my age and with my income, but it's a lot easier if you're in the business. You should consider it for when you graduate. Business studies is a good grounding. And I'm sure you could sell."

Sure, I could sell. But unlike Taylor, who probably didn't sell her body, I most certainly did. I wasn't sure whether being a whore would be a good grounding as a realtor. And yes, I've had unkind thoughts about realtors in the past, comparing them unfavorably to prostitutes, so maybe it could be a good career direction, given my current employment.

We drove until we came to Lake Pleasant Regional Park and I finally realized what she meant by 'the beach'. She steered me toward a parking lot and, when we'd stopped, grabbed her backpack.

"Let's go! We need to head to Honeymoon Trail," she said. It sounded promising. I followed her, watching that tight bubble-butt move under those equally tight shorts.

We hiked for maybe an hour, heading off the trail on a route that seemed to go nowhere. I was getting hot and sweaty and my t-shirt had damp patches. It didn't help that, every time we headed up a steep slope, I was getting a closeup of Taylor's ass and her long, slim legs. I kept wondering what they would feel like, wrapped around me. It's tough to hike with a boner.

We finally reached a point overlooking the lake and Taylor sat down and removed her boots. Off came the shirt, revealing a skimpy bikini bra, and then the skinny shorts, leaving her firm ass cheeks beautifully framed by a minimal thong bikini bottom. With her clothes carefully stowed in the bag, she hooked the chinstrap of the Stetson through a loop on her backpack, bent down and dropped the pack, boots and hat over the edge of the ridge we were standing on. Before I could look to see where they'd gone, she stood up - looking fucking amazing, I may add - smiled and said "Whenever you're ready..." then ran to the edge of the ridge. And jumped off.

I rushed over to the edge and saw, maybe ten feet below, she was swimming in a deserted bay of the lake. Looking to the side, I could see that she'd dropped her things maybe six feet onto a shelving piece of rock below us, that then sloped down to something resembling a beach.

I removed my hat, t-shirt, boots and shorts and dropped them, with my backpack, alongside Taylor's things. I'd worn a pair of swim shorts underneath, which had chafed a little as we were walking and did little to disguise my boner, but I guessed that some cold water would remedy that, so I did as Taylor had done.

The shock of the cold water on my skin was both breathtaking - in that it took my breath away - and refreshing. My sweaty skin felt much better by the time I'd surfaced and could appreciate the coolness of the lake.

"Good?" Taylor asked from a few yards away, treading water and smiling at me.

"Good," I replied, smiling back.

"Fine. The beach is just over there when you're ready." We swam around a little, and then she made for the shore. I followed. It wasn't much of a beach - more like a shelving piece of rock - but that was fine. The area around was deserted and the overhang that we'd jumped from hid this piece of the shoreline very nicely. Yup - we had our own private beach.

I watched as she extracted a towel from her backpack and spread it out on the ground. It was a rewarding pastime. Her little bra barely contained her spectacular tits, and the tiny thong bikini bottoms didn't hide much at all. When she laid down on the towel, I could see her body in all its glory, with only the most private parts mostly covered by tiny bits of white fabric. She looked pretty fine.

My problem was that my cock had decided that Taylor was pretty fine too, and had begun to assert itself. I headed for my backpack, made a show of drying myself with my towel, and then spread it out on the rock and lay down beside her, on my front. My swim shorts were doing little to disguise my arousal, and I felt sure she must've noticed, so I tried to hide it as best I could.

But she put another small towel, rolled up, behind her head, adjusted the Stetson to shade her face and laid back down. I turned onto my side, watching her. After a few minutes, she said from beneath the hat brim "You know, you're pretty hot, but I have to warn you that I have a rule; I don't fuck on the first date. So you'll need to keep that boner under control, young man."

"Well, I have to say that you're extremely hot, and though I do sometimes - quite often - fuck on the first and subsequent dates, I also respect a lady's wishes." I mean, yes, I'd have loved to fuck Taylor; she was hot and not too much older than me. But I was hardly sex-starved. It was more like I was 'sex-obese'. I had access to more pussy than was healthy for an eighteen-year-old, and I was gorging on it. Some guys would've been happy with being able to fuck once a week. Recently, it was unusual if my weekly total wasn't at least in double figures. And I was getting paid for most of it!

But there's a big difference between being paid to fuck women and wanting a woman you'd pay to fuck. Taylor was so hot I was worried I might get serious burns from just being this close to her. And yes, I'd fucked several amazing ladies - the Scottsdale Sluts were pretty high up on the Fahrenheit scale - but most had been at least ten years older than me, and a large number of my clients had been old enough to have been my mom. The wedding party from the night before had been among very few girls under thirty who'd tasted Tommy's hot sausage.

"You know, we don't have to fuck," I added. "We can just be friendly." I leaned in, lifted the hat and kissed her. She took only a moment to respond. The kiss went on for some time. Her hand came up to press against my chest. So I reciprocated.

When I cupped her breast, over the skimpy bikini top, she let out a little moan; of pleasure or protest, I couldn't tell. But she didn't take my hand away or say anything, so I rubbed gently. Her tit-flesh felt firm; not artificially so, as I'd felt with some of my clients, but natural. Then she slipped the shoulder strap of her bra down on one side, and a large, firm nipple was suddenly in my palm.

All the while, we were kissing. Slowly, her hand on my chest moved down, over my abdomen, onto my swim shorts.

"My, that feels like a big one you have there, Mister," she said after breaking the kiss.

"Sure is, ma'am. But if we're to stick to your rule, it may be best to leave it where it is."

"Hmm. You know, if I make the rules, then I can break them." Her smile was radiant.

I changed position and lowered my mouth onto her exposed nipple. She moaned softly. I pulled down the other strap and alternated between nipples, sucking and palming. Her tits were truly incredible; no sag, but full and rounded, with no sign of surgery or other augmentation.

I finally dragged myself away from the sunlit uplands and diverted my attention to the moist valley. Her bikini bottoms were tiny, and I was able to shuffle them down her legs. She lifted her ass to make it easier. Some manual exploration proved to me that she was excited by what I was doing, and soon after I was tasting the proof of that excitement. Her pussy was neat, smooth, and with plump outer lips and tiny inner ones. And a finger inserted in the right place, greeted with a long moan of pleasure, showed she was tight. Very tight.

So I feasted. My tongue traced every contour of that sunken valley, lapping away contentedly and relishing every little wriggle and squirm as her legs spread wide and I showed her that I was more than just a big cock attached to a well-honed body. My finger delved deep into that tight hole, finding the most sensitive parts and teasing them. Her moans got louder, interspersed with gasps of "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

And then she came. I could feel it in my finger (but not, as the song says, in my toes). She was writhing around a lot and moaning so loudly that I was concerned that any nearby hikers might investigate. But despite the moans, she wasn't in distress.

"Oh my God, Tommy. That was amazing!" she eventually gasped. "You seem to know what you're doing."

"Glad to be of service, ma'am. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"I don't know. There could be something I could do for you. Why don't you show me what's inside those shorts?"

I smiled. My cock was now fully hard, so I stood up, turned away from her to prolong the suspense, slid my swim shorts off, then turned...

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" she shrieked. "THAT'S - THAT'S..."

"That's my cock, Taylor. You like?"

"No! No way! Shit, it's fucking enormous. There's no way..."

Oh fuck. Another one.

"Hey, Taylor, look; sure, I'm big..."

"Big? That's - that's not BIG! That's - that's a fucking weapon!" The look on her face had changed from pleasure to terror.

"Baby, look. See, lots of ladies have enjoyed it. I mean, gals smaller than you. And you - shit, Taylor, you have the most amazing body. You look like you were built for sex - great sex. So why...?"

"Tommy, look. I had this guy; he had a nine-inch cock. He was gentle and nice and all, but when we fucked, it was excruciating. Like, it really, really hurt. Sure, I've had sex with guys with, like, average-sized dicks, even quite big ones, and it can feel good. But - I don't know - I guess I'm super-small down there. Now I can't judge how big your dick is just by looking at it, but it's way bigger than the biggest I've ever had. What is it? Ten, eleven inches?"

"Er, yeah, something like that." If size was important, and not in a good way, I didn't want to tell her it was bigger than her biggest nightmare.

"And it's so thick. I mean, it'd tear me in half!"

"No, honestly, baby, I know how to use it. It'll feel good, I promise."

"Sorry, Tommy, but neither of us is gonna find out how it might feel."

"So - so are you just gonna leave me like this?" I asked. Her terror at the size of my cock had deflated me a little, but I still had most of a boner, just from looking at Taylor, naked. But I hadn't had an experience like this for quite a while.

She looked at me, and her face took on an expression of sadness rather than fear. The corner of her mouth twitched a little. "My mouth's too small to take much of you. I guess I could get you off between my titties. Here, I have some lotion..."

As it happened, Taylor's mouth wasn't as small as she'd claimed. She took up the correct kneeling position and her nice, plump lips and clever tongue did things to my cock-head that, a few months earlier, would've got me where I needed to go. But despite her mouth-work and her appearance as a wet-dream fuck-doll, I wasn't able to come like that, and she eventually said "My mouth's tired, Tommy. C'mon - let's see you fuck my titties."

She poured a whole stream of lotion between those glorious mounds, then, smiling up at me, she knelt up, cupping her tits in her hands and offering me the cleft between. I let my now-upright dick nestle there as the warm, slippery flesh enveloped most of my shaft. She bent her head and licked around the weeping tip of my cock, letting her tongue travel backwards and forwards and around. Then she leaned back a little, lifting her heavenly globes, and I watched as most of my dick was enveloped between two stunningly-sexy breasts.

And I stood there, fucking that nicely-lubricated valley, for maybe a couple of minutes. So no, it wasn't as good as a tight pussy. Or an even tighter ass. Or a nice, wet, skilled mouth. But looking down at Taylor's sexy face and her even sexier body, watching her pushing her big, beautiful breasts together for my pleasure, it wasn't what you might call bad. And yes, after a minute or two I came, all over her sexy, pretty face.

"I hope that made up for not getting to fuck me," she said, licking some of the semen off her lips.

I looked down at her body. "A little. But you're so fucking hot, Taylor. I have to say that not being allowed between your fantastic legs was a big disappointment."

"I guess I should be flattered, but... But I really can't, Tommy. I mean, you're pretty hot yourself - that's why I wrote my number on your arm. I thought you might be big, but not, like, huge. I'm so sorry, but I don't think we'd ever be able to fuck. I'm just too tiny down there" She pulled a face, a bit like a grimace - which looked a little weird, given her face was covered with my cum.

I felt disappointed but, being a gentleman, I helped her to her feet and kissed her. And then I turned and jumped back into the water. I felt hot but I needed a cold shock to try to break me out of my sexual disappointment. Taylor followed me, washing my semen off her face, and I stroked my cock - not to try to get hard again, but to remove some of the lotion she'd put on me, as well as my drying cum.

Afterwards, we climbed out, toweled dry and dressed. We made our way back to the parking lot in silence and didn't speak much on the drive back. When we arrived at Taylor's place, I'd hoped I'd be invited in, but she said "Tommy, you're a great guy and you're great-looking. It would be cool if we could be friends, but I don't think we could ever be more than that. I mean..."

"I understand, Taylor. Look, you have my number and I have yours. Maybe we can catch up sometime over a drink?"

We kissed. Then she got out of the SUV and walked away.

*****

When I arrived home, Justine was preparing a snack.

"Hey, Tommy. Home early? The date not quite what you'd hoped?"

"I guess not." I didn't want to elaborate.

Justine smiled at me. She was wearing a cute little sundress with skinny shoulder straps. She smiled at me. And I suddenly knew what I wanted.

I went straight to her and kissed her. She responded. Her arms went around my neck. Mine moved down her back. Our mouths met again, the kiss lasting for quite a while.

"Hmm, seems you're hungry, so I guess it went pretty badly. You wanna tell me?"

"Maybe I could show you?" I said, reaching down and sliding my hands under her butt. I lifted her up. Her arms tightened around my shoulders, her legs went out and around my hips and, holding her tightly against me, I took us into the bedroom, where I bent forward and lowered her onto the bed. She smiled up at me.

"I don't want to sound cruel, Tommy, but if this is going where I think it's going, I hope all your dates fail to work out."

I pulled the shoulder straps of her dress down so the top ended up just above her waist, then I cupped one of her small-but-firm breasts in one hand and lowered my mouth onto the other nipple. Meanwhile, she reached down, unfastened my belt, unzipped me and pulled my pants down. As my free hand travelled up and down her thigh, she pulled out my mostly-hard cock and started gently rubbing it over the front of her panties. Taking this a cue, I moved her skirt up so that the dress now formed just a band around her middle and leaned forward to kiss her again, leaning on my elbows and moving my hips to slide the length of my cock backwards and forwards over the smooth fabric that covered her spread pussy.

There was no way she'd be wet enough yet for me to do what I most wanted - just to pull her panties aside and shove my length into her - so after a minute's teasing like this, me kissing her and stroking her titties, she kissing me back and stroking my bare ass, I started to move south. First, my fingers replaced my cock on pussy-rubbing duties while my mouth teased her nipples. Then, when I felt she was making suitable noises, I pulled her panties to one side and introduced a finger. She passed the moistness test, so that finger pushed deeper, exploring the path my cock would soon - I hoped - be taking.

Yes, moist, but not wet enough, and still too tight. I went down; of course I did. The golden rule is 'if it ain't wet enough, wet it'. With the crotch of her panties pulled to one side, I had limited access, but still enough for the preparatory phase - a little light rimming, some sweeps across the perineum, gentle tongue-fucking, teasing her outer lips where I could reach them. Finally, the panties had to come off so I could access the whole of her pussy, not just the hole of her pussy.

And soon, everything was nicely coated with a blend of pussy juices and saliva. Time for the main event. I took hold of her ankles and lifted them so she was folded and open, lined up and pushed.

"SWEET FUCKING JESUS!" she exclaimed as I relentlessly burrowed my way inside her. "Shit, take it easy, big boy. Give my little pussy a chance to stretch!" Yes, I may have been somewhat over-enthusiastic, so I slid back an inch or two and controlled my pace, bending to kiss her while stroking her breasts. But I didn't have to wait long before Justine was rising to meet me, and the look on her face was priceless. After about two or three minutes I could see - and hear - her coming; for the first time. I moved a hand down and thumbed her clit while I increased the pace, and climax number two - accompanied by some serious moans and squeals - happened a few minutes later. I was pounding that pussy hard when she hit number three, her head thrashing from side to side and her legs shaking; and about then, I unloaded.

I will submit here that, in my humble opinion, there is no sensation known to man that is better than coming deep inside a tight, wet cunt that is pulsing around you as its owner screams and writhes from the orgasm you're giving her. Keep your fucking drugs - this is my cocaine, and at that moment, Justine was my heroine.