Mr. Billionaire Bachelor Ch. 03

Story Info
Damian and Brenda head home for the holidays.
5.1k words
4.66
15.7k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for taking so long getting the next chapter out. The holidays combined with starting anew job have put a damper on my creative juices. But I'll try to keep churning out chapters as best I can. I actually took a hint from my critics and wrote in a consequence of the partying lifestyle. I hope you enjoy this chapter and please rate and comment but keep the abuse to a minimum. I don't like deleting comments but I will if they get too overboard. Happy Holidays!

*

Damian woke first and took a few seconds to recall where he was. He realized he was in one of the bedrooms at Luke and Sophia's castle in Austria then fluttered his eyelids to try to blink the sleep and mild hangover from his eyes and brain. When Damian looked to his left and saw the slumbering Brenda beside him, a smile crept on to his face. The last time they had spent the night together, Brenda had left in the middle of the night with only a quick text to his cell phone to say goodbye. This time, Damian thought, I'm not letting you out of my sight. Damian leaned over and kissed the still-sleeping blonde then made his way to the spacious bathroom to begin his morning routine. When he returned, Brenda was awake and staring at his naked form with her hand holding her head up, an elbow propped on the pillows where her beautiful face rested a few minutes earlier.

"Well, good morning to you too!" Brenda said happily as she ogled Damian's naked form standing before her. She quickly whipped the covers off the bed and revealed her own nude body to her new lover. "Wanna greet the day properly?"

"Don't have to ask me twice!" Damian replied excitedly and jumped on to the mattress next to her. Laying on his side facing her, Damian kissed Brenda then rolled her on top of him. Brenda reached down and felt Damian's manhood quickly thickening in her hand. She guided him into her inviting slit and involuntarily closed her eyes as Damian filled her to her limit. When he had finished burying himself inside her, Damian took his hands and put them on either side of her face. Brenda opened her eyes and stared into her counterpart's hazel gaze.

"I love you, Brenda..." Damian said as he peered into her clear blue eyes. "I didn't think I'd ever feel this way about someone like I do about you. Things never seemed to work out for me with others, but I now know what I want. I want you, Brenda. I love you. You don't have to say it back if you don't feel that way right now. I just want you to know what's going through my mind at this moment before we do this again..."

Brenda took Damian's hands in hers then leaned down and lightly kissed his lips. "You don't have to worry about me running away this time, Damian," she answered. "And, for the record, I love you too. I've only told one other person that before and I married him. So, you'd better be prepared for the long-term, buddy!"

"So noted," Damian replied, his stiff cock still submerged in her hot wetness. He moved his hands from hers and placed them on Brenda's supple ass. He lifted her gently and bounced her on to his rigid pole, building a rhythm. The two lovers began to breathe heavily when a knock at the door echoed through the spacious guest room.

"Damian?" Luke's voice came through the large oak door. "You up?"

Brenda covered her mouth and laughed as silently as she could at the inadvertent double entendre. Damian stifled his own giggles and replied to his old friend.

"Yeah, man..." he spoke through the locked door as Brenda continued to bounce lightly on his lap.

"Just wondered if you were going to join us for breakfast?" Luke asked.

"Uhhhhh... sure," Damian responded. "Just... let me finish getting around real quick and I'll be down there in a few."

"Good enough, man." Luke said then added a parting shot. "Oh, and let Brenda know that I left some casual clothes out here for her when you two get done... getting around."

Damian heard Luke chuckle as he walked away then Brenda burst out laughing at Luke's all-knowing surprise.

"Oh, you think that's funny, huh?" Damian said as he rolled Brenda on to her back, his dick still lodged deep in her velvety folds. He began to rapidly hammer his hard cock in and out of her slick twat and Brenda reached for one of the large pillows at the head of the four-post bed. She bit down on the down-filled pillow to stifle her loud moans of ecstasy as Damian sawed his rod in and out of her, finally bringing her to her fourth climax in the last twelve hours. Brenda thrashed on the mattress as her skin flashed pink and her slickness coated Damian's plowing dong. Exactly two minutes later, Damian's back arched and groin tightened as he exploded into Brenda with his full force.

"We're going to need a shower before we join the others for breakfast," Brenda said as she caught her breath. "But let's make it quick, pal. I'm hungry!"

++++++++++

Damian and Brenda stayed with Luke and Sophia through Thanksgiving and the following weekend. The two played impromptu aunt and uncle to The Count and Countess' children, Andrew and Sarah, and enjoyed their time with their new quasi-nephew and niece. Damian and Sarah rode horses every day and Brenda even gave it a try once or twice, even though she was obviously not at home on horseback. Brenda spent more time with Andrew, making music. After his lessons, Andrew would stay at the piano while Brenda would play acoustic guitar to his melodies. The two musicians played many songs that they both knew and even took a stab at an original composition. By the end of the weekend, both adults and children were sorry to see Damian and Brenda leave. Promises were made to have the new couple join the noble family in Austria again the next summer.

Luke and Sophia escorted Damian and Brenda to the airport aboard Wagner 2. The goodbye between the four was a somber affair, as all had become good friends through the fortnight. Damian thanked Luke and Sophia for their hospitality and vowed to come back in the summer.

"Maybe you can help me find some property here when I come back so I won't have to leave all the time," Damian kidded Luke as they shook hands then embraced.

"You mean so WE won't have to leave all the time," Brenda corrected him.

"Yes, dear," Damian joked as a hen-pecked husband.

"Oh, boy," Luke chimed in, "There goes the neighborhood!"

All four had a good laugh, then Sophia hugged Brenda and gave her an inside-joke wink. She then hugged Damian and whispered in his ear as she held him.

"Don't you let that one get away again, you hear?" the fiery redhead said softly.

"Yes, Countess," Damian said then kissed his friend's wife goodbye. Damian clasped Brenda's hand and the new couple made their way down the tarmac to their chartered jet bound for America.

"So, what was that wink all about?" Damian asked after they were out of earshot of Luke and Sophia.

"That's top secret, Mister." Brenda replied. "Maybe I'll tell you someday when there's nothing good on TV."

Damian and Brenda boarded their private plane then buckled in for takeoff. After seventeen days abroad, Damian was going back home. But this time he wouldn't be alone. And with his newly-acquired wealth, he felt that he and Brenda's adventures were just beginning.

++++++++++

Brenda spent the next week at Damian's home in Gravel City and helped make his house a home for them both. During the day, the couple shopped to update the large home on the banks of the Gravel River, with Brenda making most of the décor decisions while Damian happily wrote checks and swiped credit cards. At night, the two dined out at fine restaurants then rushed home to make each other dessert. Passion filled the spacious master bedroom as Damian and Brenda explored each other nightly. They drank of each other like fine wine and always came back for more. Their first week in Damian's home was a paradise that neither wanted to leave.

December 1, 7:28am

Damian felt a nuzzling at his midsection that caused his eyes to flutter open from sleep. Brenda's blonde curls cascaded over his nude lap and her mouth was applying soft kisses to his hardening member. When Brenda saw that Damian was awake, she looked up into his sleepy eyes and said, "Happy Birthday, my love..." then engulfed his stiff cock with her warm and wet maw. Damian's head involuntarily threw back on to the pillow as a moan escaped from between his lips.

"Bren, baby..." Damian croaked, almost a whisper, "Adrianna will be here any minute to grab the laundry and tidy up." Adrianna, Damian's housemaid, was a nineteen-year-old college student looking to make a few extra dollars for tuition and books. She was also one of the sexiest brunettes he had ever seen and Damian had to struggle at times to stay professional with the beautiful co-ed.

"Don't worry," Brenda replied as she popped her mouth off Damian's dick. "I gave her and Bradley the day off." Bradley was Damian's cook, a recent graduate of the local culinary school, and he had learned very well. Damian often thought he would balloon to 300 pounds if he kept Bradley on as his cooking was the best he'd ever had, even better than his mother's.

"After I give you Phase One of your birthday present," Brenda continued, "I'm going to cook you a good breakfast to keep your strength up then move on to Phase Two." With a wink, Brenda returned her oral ministrations to Damian's throbbing cock and buried his pole in her tight throat. She felt Damian's rod twitch twice then explode in her gullet with a torrent of his hot seed. Brenda swallowed as Damian pumped his fluid down her throat then relaxed as his morning orgasm subsided. Brenda swirled her tongue around Damian's spent member, cleaning her lover of his release.

Brenda got off the bed and stood naked before Damian. "Now you stay here while I go whip us up some killer French toast. It's my specialty so you'd better..." Brenda's sentence was cut off by a flash of light behind the couple and a thunderous boom that shook the house to its foundations. Both Brenda and Damian were thrown across the room as the explosion tore through the upper floor of Damian's large home. Brenda slammed back-first against the large bureau and was instantly knocked out cold. Damian landed on his left side and felt a screaming pain in his abdomen. When he was able to roll on to his back, he saw a small piece of metal pipe protruding from his left side. The pain was too intense for Damian and he joined Brenda in unconsciousness as his house began to burn from the inside out.

++++++++++

Damian woke to the sight of Brenda hovering over him, her blonde curls matted with blood and the right side of her face singed black from the blast. She was shaking him to try to revive him and, although she was shouting, Damian thought her voice seemed far away, almost in a dream. The pain in his side was still there but had gone down from searing to a low throbbing ache. Brenda had wrapped herself in the sheet from the bed and Damian noticed that he was covered in the blue and white comforter that they had shared just a few hours ago. Looking down, he saw the left portion of the blanket was soaked with blood and he reasoned that it was probably his. Brenda continued to shout at him.

"Damian! Damian! We have to get out of here!" Brenda screamed as she tried to help her lover to his feet. Ever careful of the foreign object stuck in Damian's ribcage, Brenda helped him to unsteady legs and the duo wobbled their way out of the bedroom and down what was left of the main hallway that led to the stairs.

Pieces of flaming house were everywhere and Brenda had to maneuver both her and Damian around the blazes. She slowly led Damian down the staircase, holding up his right side as he held the bannister with his left hand. His pain flared up to excruciating as his arm slipped from the railing and struck the metal in his side. Damian screamed in pain then vomited a good portion of blood over the side of the steps. He was about to pass out and fall the rest of the way when another set of hands stopped him from collapsing.

Brenda looked up as the firefighter caught Damian before he fell down the grand staircase. She had not heard the large red fire truck as it pulled up to the blazing house but she was relieved when she saw the flashing red lights washing their glow over the white exterior of Damian's home. The firefighter dragged Damian down the rest of the steps then out the front door where an ambulance waited for any injured parties.

Brenda's own blood loss caused her to temporarily lose her balance and fall to her knees on the large front deck. Two more firefighters quickly scooped Brenda up and placed her on a gurney next to Damian, already being administered IV fluids and oxygen. Brenda's nose and mouth were quickly covered with an oxygen mask and the two were placed in the ambulance. Ten seconds later, the sirens wailed as the life unit went speeding down the driveway and out to Old GR road on its way to deliver the two wounded to GRC-Mason Hospital.

++++++++++

Brenda sat reclined in her hospital bed, a light blue gown covering her torso and a white bandage wrapped around her head. She hadn't worried much about her own pain. Brenda had taken some hard spills in her competitive skiing days, so this was nothing new. The doctor had told her that twelve stitches on the top of her head closed her wound and a little salve would help her burned face. Her eyebrows would grow back eventually and there should be little to no scarring on her face. Brenda found little comfort in her own prognosis. She had heard nothing about Damian's condition since they arrived at the hospital and she couldn't get a straight answer out of anyone. When the afternoon nurse came in to check on her, Brenda cornered her for the truth.

"Nurse, I need to know what's happening with Damian Edwards right now." Brenda said sternly as the medical assistant checked her bandage and prepared to check her blood pressure.

"I'm sorry, Miss James," the older African-American woman said without looking at Brenda, only continued to prepare the sphygmomanometer cuff ready, "but Mr. Edwards' condition is guarded. We can only release that information to a family member."

"I AM his family, damnit!" Brenda shouted the regretted it as the pain level in her head ratcheted up a few notches. She ignored her own discomfort and continued. "He doesn't have any family! He just has me! I live with him"

"I'm sorry, Miss James," the nurse repeated as she slipped the cuff over Brenda forearm and up to her bicep, "but since you and Mr. Edwards are not married then I can't give out any information about his condition. Now, please try to relax so I can check your blood pressure and temperature."

Brenda whisked the cuff off her arm and moved to the edge of the bed. "If you won't tell me what's going on with him then I'll just find out for myself!" she shouted as she swung her legs off the bed and tried to stand. When her feet hit the ground, Brenda immediately collapsed and nearly passed out again. The older nurse rushed to her patient and got her back to the bed.

"Miss James!" the nurse shouted, her eyes fiery with spirit. "You've lost a lot of blood and shouldn't be exerting yourself like that, now stay put!" The nurse's eyes then became softer as her voice lowered. "Mr. Edwards just came out of surgery," she said just above a whisper. "They removed the object from his side and repaired the damage. He had a collapsed lung and they removed his spleen. He came out of recovery about thirty minutes ago and is now in his room. Give me about twenty more minutes then I'll get a wheelchair and you can go see him, OK? In the meantime, you have to relax so I can do my job."

Brenda began to cry and the nurse held her as she did. "He's all I have..." she said through her sobs then broke down again.

"He's gonna be all right, baby..." the older woman told Brenda as she held the weeping blonde. "But he's gonna need you to be strong for you both, so get those tears out of the way now. Don't you let him see those tears when you go to him..." the nurse released Brenda and looked her square in the eye. "Understand?"

Brenda nodded then wiped the streaking tears from her eyes, ever-mindful of the burn salve on her face. "No more tears..."

"Good. Now you just sit tight while I check a couple more patients then we'll go see your man..." the nurse said then left Brenda alone again.

"No more tears..." Brenda repeated as the door to her room swung shut. "No... more..." was all she could repeat before breaking down again in uncontrollable sobs.

++++++++++

Twenty-five minutes later, Brenda's nurse was true to her word and helped her into a wheelchair for her trip to Damian's room. The nurse, whose name Brenda found out was Etta Jo, covered Brenda's legs with a blanket then pushed her down the hallway to a bank of elevators. The car took them three floors up then the doors opened to a much nicer area of the hospital: The Allen Mason Memorial wing. Woodgrain and plush carpet replaced tiled flooring and painted concrete walls. Soft music piped through a hi-tech system overhead. Nurses were dressed in traditional short white dresses and caps, in contrast to the flowery scrubs that were worn in the rest of the hospital.

"He's right in here, honey." Etta Jo told Brenda as she stepped on a metal plate on the floor, opening the large wood door. Damian laid completely horizontal on his back, eyes closed and hooked up to no less than three monitors. An IV tube ran from his right hand to a bag on a curved metal stand attached to his bed. The heart monitor beeping was the only sound in the room, other than the music softly wafting through the open door. When the door handle hit the bumper on the back wall, Damian opened his eyes and turned his head toward the door. He smiled when he saw Brenda being wheeled to him and cautiously reached his IV hand to her, Brenda gingerly took his hand and caressed around the needle stuck in the backside of his palm. She felt the tears well up once again, then remembered Etta Jo's words and fought her waterworks back for Damian's sake.

"Hi, baby..." Damian croaked through dried-out lips, his voice alien-sounding, "I like your new hat," he joked about Brenda head bandage.

"What? This old thing?" she joked back and faux-straightened it on her head. "I only wear it for special occasions. I'm so glad you're OK, baby..." she said, letting one tear fall down her face.

"The doctors said if that pipe had been a half-inch higher then they wouldn't have been doing surgery on me today..." Damian said, his voice barely heard above the heart monitor.

"But it wasn't and they did so you're going to be fine," Brenda corrected him as she held his hand. "Spleen's are overrated anyway..."

"Brenda..." Damian spoke softly again. "What happened? Why are we here?"

"Some kind of explosion, baby." Brenda answered. "I don't know how or why yet. Don't know if anyone knows..."

"So tired..." Damian said as his eyelids fell closed again. Etta Jo came to Brenda and kicked off the locks on the wheelchair.

"We should let him get some rest, honey..." the nurse told Brenda. As she started away, Damian tightened his grip on Brenda's hand, stopping her from leaving.

"Who's this, baby?" Damian asked and pointed at her nurse without opening his eyes.

"This is Etta Jo, Damian," Brenda told him. "She's been taking care of me..."

Damian motioned the nurse over until her face was very near his. Damian used all his strength to bring his head up and kiss Etta Jo on the cheek, shocking the older black lady. "Thank you, Etta Jo..." Damian whispered. "She's my everything..."

"I know, Mr. Edwards," Etta Jo answered, a tear of her own trailing down her cheek, "and you're hers..."

"Damian nodded then opened his eyes briefly. "Etta Jo, I need her here with me... I need her here with..."

12