Mr. Confetti Man 05

Story Info
Drummond gets involved again.
4.5k words
4.67
1.1k
00

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just finishing my post-closing market clean-up when my cell buzzed with a text alert.

"Drum cxl tday and Thur...Drexel...xox...DD (Teary eyed emoji)"

I texted back emojis of my own, teary eyed face and a broken heart with "soon" and a happy face.

Well, that put a hole in my week. I was expecting Deidre this afternoon but, disappointed as I was, I though perhaps a day off might be therapeutic. One can't over-extend oneself...can one! A little restful masturbation seemed to be the order of the day. But work first....

"Not so fast!" said the knock at the door.

"Who the hell is THAT," I said to myself, "hardly anybody knocks on my door except Deidre and I just found out what her whereabouts were going to be for at least this week. So, WHO?"

O.K., cliche' time, "You could have knocked me over with a feather!" or, "Out of the blue, there she was!" Or, "In all the gin joints in all the world, she was the last person I expected to see!"

Well, when I opened the door, she was the last person I expected to see!

"Desi! This is a complete surprise!"

There stood Desi, tall, dark, and willowy, in a set of medical "scrubs" that only she could make look good. O.K., time for another cliche', I was "gobsmacked"!

"Good grief, Desi," I said with amazement conspicuously on my face, "how are YOU? I missed you the last time I was at the lab. Kasia told me that you had passed your boards and licensing requirements and that you were off to work as a nurse. How wonderful is THAT! But, look at me, leaving you stand in the doorway! Come on in!"

Desi stepped inside, smiled, and kissed me on the forehead. She could do that easily, you know; she and I are nearly the same height. She took one of my hands in one of hers and said, "I'm guessing the bedroom is down the hall? Shall we?"

With that she led me by the hand, like a small boy, down the hallway and into my bedroom. I was speechless and Desi chose not to talk. Once in my bedroom, Desi turned to face me, and kissed me again, this time with her tongue parting my lips to play with my tongue. With one of her hands behind my head, she press us closer together and our kissing became all the more passionate as a result. "Mr. Happy", a name one of my old girlfriends gave my penis, was getting...well...Happy.

My workday attire that day, it being a warm day, consisted of a T-Shirt, blue jean cut-offs, and flip-flops. As our kissing progressed, Desi managed, with her free hand, to unbutton my shorts and slide down the zipper. With a minimum of tugs, she had my shorts down around my ankles. Disengaging from our kiss, she knelt down, and stared directly at my penis which was getting harder by the second. I saw her lick her lips.

Cupping my testicles in one hand, she encircled my shaft with the fingers of her other hand and stroked my cock to a full erection. Still stroking it with one hand, Desi lowered her lips down onto it and slowly took it into her mouth. At first, she had just its head in her mouth. I could feel her tongue swirling around it, contacting those acutely sensitive parts just below its head. Her suction was gentle as her tongue searched for the little bit of liquid that was coming to the surface. I could tell she found it when her tongue lingered at my cock's opening. The friction of her tongue there sent a thrill through my body.

As Desi continued to stroke the lower portion of my shaft, she inserted more of it in her mouth, forcing it farther into her, all the while continuing with using her tongue to stimulate it. Her in-and-out motion started subtly and then increased in tempo while she took more and more of me into her. I sensed that the head of my penis was contacting her soft palate. She didn't force it beyond that but the pressure of her mouth increased my pleasure. More stroking, harder sucking, deeper penetration into her mouth. I could hear her purr...actually purr...as she kept on.

If you don't know this about me by know, let me explain. I am a man of control and restraint when it comes to (no pun intended) my orgasms. But this time I didn't try to control it. And I came more quickly than is my custom. And I came A LOT! Desi had no trouble taking all of my ejaculation into her mouth. She swallowed with her mouth around my cock and continued until my pulsing stopped. Not a drop escaped her lips, which she licked with pleasure just to make sure.

My orgasm made me weak in the knees, on top of the fact that this gorgeous woman made me week in the knees to begin with. I sat down--read plopped--on the edge of my bed, breathing deeply as I supported myself with both arms behind me. Desi continued to kneel in front of me, looking at me with her big brown eyes agleam, and smiling that wonderful smile of hers.

"Mr. DrumMOND," she said in proper nurse fashion, "not seeing your for such a long time told me that you were in need of a check-up. I'm not worried any more. You are just fine... actually...much better than I expected."

I leaned down, and now it was my turn to give her a kiss on the forehead. I kissed her forehead, and her eyebrows, then her eyelids, and her nose....little pecks...and finally her lips. I mirrored her earlier kissing and started some tongue play. I could taste the saltiness of my semen on her lips and tongue. I didn't mind; it wasn't the first time I had that sensation; besides, this special woman deserved a special kiss. You know? She actually began purring again!

I put my hands underneath Desi's elbows and stood her up on her feet, maintaining our kiss as best I could. I my intention was to undress her while still kissing--romantic, but impossible. One would think that those green surgical "scrubs" would be easy to take off. Well, not exactly, especially while one is kissing the wearer.

First, the top needs to be slipped off over one's head, a difficulty; plus, nurses such as Desi, usually have something in the breast pocket of their scrubs, in this case it was surgical scissors and a roll of surgical tape. Those items flew out of the pocket as I raised the top over her head--bounce, bounce...clatter, clatter, clatter!

Well, O.K., then the pants should come off easily then. Not so! The pants have drawstrings which wound up in a knot which required some close work to undo--I should have picked up the scissors and used them on the drawstring. And, well, oops! Desi was wearing her clunky "nursey" shoes and thick socks. I suppose I could have slipped the pants over them but a) I didn't want to risk getting them caught on her shoes, and b) the shoes were going to need to come off at some point, so I pulled her shoes off and socks off one at a time. Aha! Now the pants--after all that, they fell easily off over her hips and to the floor where Desi simply stepped out of them.

I stepped back to admire my work when I realized Desi still had on her bra and panties. Both of them were white which stood in stark contrast to her deep brown skin. It took my breath away, but not enough for me flag in my task. Her bra fastened in the front--what a blessing--so was easy to unsnap and remove; her panties were full size "granny panties", not bikini briefs or a thong. I pealed them down over her hips and legs; as soon as they hit the floor, Desi kicked them into a corner. I took off my T-Shirt and threw it into the corner with Desi's panties.

Both of us naked now called for an embrace--she had no shyness about that all, and neither did I. Kissing her again, I did a little dance move turning her so that her back was to the bed. It took very little effort to tip her onto the bed. As I was hugging her at the time, that move pulled us both onto the bed, me on top of her. This amused her and she let out a soft faux-shriek followed by a giggle.

We finally moved so that we were lying down on our backs, side by side. I propped myself up on one arm and looked at Desi, just to admire her body. Her was short but straight, her face a little round and almost girlish, her ebony body was captivating, her skin seemed almost luminescent it was so smooth. Lying on her back her breasts, while small, were not tiny and they were firm to the point of no sag at all. Her nipples were small and a little puffy but definitely erect. Desi had a flat tummy, but not muscular, and her pubic area was smooth, bald actually--I suspected a wax job, there wasn't an hair on her body at all, as I will explain later. Being tall, Desi had long legs, nicely formed and, again, not overly muscled. This young woman could easily be a fashion model...easily!

I leaned over and began to kiss her while at the same time moving my free hand to her breasts. Her arms were folded across her chest but didn't impede my efforts. As I kissed her gently, nibbling on her lips, I used the palm of my hand to lightly, ever so lightly brush against one of her nipples. It was barely a touch but her body reacted immediately with a flinch. I tried this with her other nipple--same reaction. My tongue licked across her lips as I brushed her nipples again. There was less of a flinch this time but she sighed slightly. Another brush with my hand, another sigh.

I moved my lips away from hers, kissed her chin, her neck, and worked my down to the level of her breasts. I kissed one nipple and then the other; lightly sucked one nipple then the other, and repeated this several times slowly. Her breathing got slightly heavier. I increased my suction on her nipples during my next pass, her breathing got even deeper. Each time I increased the pressure and each time she reacted until she was squirming slightly in rhythm to her breathing. Her eyes were closed but there was smile on her lips. I knew she was enjoying it all.

I started kissing my way down her body all the way to her pubic area. I lingered there giving the surface more attention and inching my way to the top of her vaginal crease. I was excited to see what her labia and vagina looked like. I move down again, spread apart her legs, and knelt between them. Her vagina was as neat and pretty as any I had ever seen. I couldn't see until I actually parted her fine exterior crease how fine and delicate her labia were. There was no searching for her clitoris, either. It was not large, if fact it was just a tiny thing under its hood, but it was close to the surface and there was no hair to obscure it.

Knowing how delicate and sensitive a clitoris can be, I did not dare touch it; but I did tease the flesh around it with my fingers. That resulted in a twitch and a sigh. I knew I had to be careful with this sensitive woman. Separating her labia with my fingers, I made access to her clitoris easier. I blew gently against it and reacted as before. Each breath of mine increased her reaction and, as my lips got closer when I blew, her reaction increased further still. I applied the tip of my tongue to her clitoris, barely touching it, and her reaction was pronounced; her body shivered and her sigh turned into a stifled moan. I knew I was getting someplace now.

I made sure I had enough saliva on the tip of my tongue so there would be as little roughness to it and pressed on favoring her clitoris with it. I also changed my approach somewhat by licking my way up her labia toward her clitoris. It sounded like she loved this, I'm guessing because it gave her some warning that her clitoris was about to have some contact.

I don't know how long I repeated this...certainly, many minutes...and her sensations began to build. I was getting more of a reaction with each pass. I finally put her clitoris between my lips and just let it sit there. A "MMMmmmMMM" came from her. I pulled away and repeated that only a little firmer. Her "MM MmmmMMM" was not only louder but deeper.

I pulled back for an instant and looked at her vagina, oh so pink, and saw that clear, viscous, moisture was accumulating there. If Desi might not be anticipating penetration yet, Mother Nature certainly. I licked and tasted...Now it was MY turn to say, "MMMmmmMMM". I turned my attention to her clitoris again and stepped up my licking and sucking. She stepped up her reaction.

It wasn't long before Desi was squirming and moaning from my pleasuring her clitoris. Her hips were lifting off the bed with each slow pass I made, and her moaning matched the timing of my lips and tongue on her. Finally, she stiffened, her back arched off the bed, and she cried out softly, "OOOhhhhOOO" followed by, "That's so good...goooood!" Desi didn't squirt but I could tell the moisture in her vagina increased and seemed a little thicker on my tongue. I pulled away and watched Desi's climax and aftermath, as her orgasm slowly ebbed.

She opened her eyes, looked at me, and smiled, "DrumMOND! I want you inside me. Please...now...please."

I started to change my position so that I could slip my cock into her when I heard her say, "Oh, NO, DrumMOND! ConDOM...use a conDOM... They're in my pocket! PLEASE!"

I looked around for her scrub pants and saw them in the corner. I hopped off the bed, grabbed the pants and furiously tried to find the condoms. At first, I panicked, I couldn't find any pockets until I realized the pockets were in the back. There was a strip of three condoms in one of the pockets. I tore one packet open, pulled out the little "donut" and applied it to my penis, rolling it down as far as I could. It covered my entire cock.

Getting back up on the bed, I put myself into "fucking mode" and said to Desi, "All safety systems go....stand by..." She smiled and giggled at that.

Her pussy was so wet and my condom so lubricated that my penis slid easily into her vagina. Desi had a snug vagina, snug and stimulating. I don't know whether she did Kegel exercises or whether it came naturally to her, but I felt her vagina snug itself up against my cock almost as if she was gently griping it with her hand. This wasn't new to me but it certainly been a long time since I've experienced it. The closest I had come recently was my athletic Conchita, but even per snugness didn't match Desi's.

As our "dance of love" progressed, I went from slow and deliberate, to quicker and wilder...changing speed, depth, and rhythm. It was instinctive but, in a way, I think what I was trying to do was to find what Desi enjoyed the most. She talked to me as I thrust and withdrew.

"Oh, DrumMOND! Yes, that is good...just like that...no a little faster...a little harder...deeper... you can slow down a little... yes...just a little...move up..I want to feel your cock against my clitoris...if you can...if...oh...yes...there it is...Oh, I feel it deep inside me....yes.. there... oh... OH!...keep it going... yes....yes...YESSSSS!"

She came, I could easily tell. All the signs were just like her clitoral orgasm. I'm guessing this time, though, that she actually experienced a "G-Spot" orgasm--You know, the one women aren't supposed to have....Trust me, THEY DO!

I pulled out of her...I didn't cum myself...I could have but...well once today would hold me. I removed my condom and in a tissue from the box on my nightstand, and dropped on the floor. Desi was lying on her back beside me, breathing deeply, and starting to drowse away. I let her rest. I found myself catching some "ZZZZ's" as well.

When I woke up it was dark, I could feel Desi's arm across my chest. She rolled over on her side, snuggled against me, and continued to sleep. I could feel her gentle warm breath on my neck as she snoozed. I felt very comfortable with her lying with me; I hoped she felt the same way.

Desi woke me up with a kiss on my cheek at 10:30PM. We had slept about four hours.

"DrumMOND, my love, it's well into the night," she said, "but do you think we could have a little snack? All that sex has made me hungry...How about you?"

"Come to think of it...no pun intended...Desi," I nipped her cheek, and said, "a little bite would do nicely...and probably a little food, too! Let's see what I have in the kitchen."

We got up, she threw on her scrubs but not her underwear, and I did the same with my shorts and T-Shirt. Off we went to the kitchen to scrounge something to eat.

She brewed up some tea--her British heritage, you know--and I found some salami, cheese, and crackers to nosh on. We agreed it wasn't time for a large meal...a snack would do. We sat down at my little dinette table, nibbling away and chatted.

"Desi, you totally surprised me today," I said grinning, "what in the world possessed you to drop in on me? How did you know my address, anyway? Fill me in here."

Her manner was calm but her voice wasn't flat, she was smiling and giggling all the time, "Oh, Drummond! I got my nursing license and work approval after your last visit at the lab and I was pretty sure I might not see you there again so, before I left, I copied your address that was in the lab's files and kept it. I did very much want to see you again, especially after our luncheon chat that day, but I was unsure about being 'forward', if you know what I mean. So I waited...until today...and...well...surprised you!"

"I remember, Desi, talking to you about my being 'forward' but I had no idea how you might feel about me. I just thought you were deflecting a man's interest in you, a man whom you knew to...well....'play around' with women. I never suspected for a minute that you could be 'forward' too!"

"That's just my manner, Drummond...British reserve and all that. I was raised in the Islands but my culture was as much British as anything else, my country having been part of "The Empire" for so many years. But I am an Island Girl to and, though many people don't think so, Island girls are trained not to be 'forward' when it comes to sex."

"That's just my manner, Drummond...British reserve and all that. I was raised in the Islands but my culture was as much British as anything else, my country having been part of "The Empire" for so long. But girls of my class in the Islands are taught reserve in sexual matters, contrary to some people's beliefs."

"Your 'class', Desi? I'm not sure what you mean. Tell me."

"I am not one of those girls from the slums, Drummond. My father was a respectable business man and even had a hand in the politics of my town. My mother had a degree in English Literature and taught in what we call 'Upper Sixth Form'--what you call high the higher grades in high school--and often lectured at the University. My name is actually Desdemona, after the tragic heroine in Shakespeare's play, 'Othello'. I have three sisters, Ophelia--from Hamlet, Portia--from the Merchant of Venice, and Miranda--from the Tempest. My mother got carried away, you might say. Oh, and I have one brother, Horatio--yes, Hamlet!

When I was 18 years old, I was already at University studying to be a nurse, my mother's goal for me. My father, on the other hand, wanted me to get married and raise his grandchildren. My sisters, all older, did just that--though they were able to follow through on their education to the point of being school teachers, though not at the level in which my mother taught. There was always this conflict in me between achieving my goals and following parental directions.

Getting married was a serious matter. Though I was studying medicine in nurse's school, and knew all about sex, I was 20 years before I did have sex and that was only because My father had arranged for me to marry one of my town's politicians sons. It was a big problem for me but I went through with it. I got married, had sex--which I liked--but I didn't like the man I was married to. I got through University, and was licensed as a Registered Nurse. I knew I had to be out of that marriage, though. It was killing my spirit.

I knew a family here in America and secretly arranged to visit them. I left the Islands intending never to return and thought my nursing license would see me through here. I was right on the first count: I haven't gone back. I arranged to have my divorce put through in absentia. I was wrong about nursing. I managed to acquire a 'Green Card' and went to work at the lab until I could study, pass my boards here, and get back into nursing. That's where I am now."

12