Mr. Confetti Man 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mentioned that Brita could be patient, (see: anal sex) and she was patient with me here. It started when Brita was giving me a blow job. Her fingers "wandered" down to my asshole an tickled it ever so slightly. I jumped a little and she backed off. As time went by when she was giving me a blowjob--which was frequent--her toying with my asshole became more frequent too. When she ventured penetrating my anus with her finger she did it slightly and gently. The next thing I knew, she had her finger inside and was massaging my prostate while she gave me a blow job. It increased my pleasure and pleased her that she was pleasing me. I often wonder why Desi, being a medical person...a nurse...never thought of doing that. Hmmm.

Brita was frank and unapologetic about the fact that she had sex with women. It is the old line, "I've had sex with a woman but I'm not bi-sexual." She said she wasn't seeking it, and it wasn't common for her to do it. But she added that she wouldn't turn it down, if it was offered by the right woman. And she was honest about her "half-dozen...or so" flings with women. So... yes... bi-sexual!

We settled into a comfortable life. I was effectively out of the "Who's next for sex" business. Brita could fill virtually any role in my sexual fantasies. And, given her disaster with Axel, I felt I owed it to her to stay faithful to her. She stayed faithful too; but, well she added one or two women flings to her "half a dozen...or so" lesbian affairs. She told me about it and I said I had no objection to it. on top of that, it helped her in her business--designing women, you know.

Her "Axel Fiasco" took care of itself, in a way. I seems that, in her country, the crime that is only one step below murder is FRAUD. Good old Axel, weasel that he was..and is...got caught perpetrating a massive "Ponzi" scam. Not only is he doing thirty years in the clink--the "clinks" in her country aren't really all that bad--the court revoked any all privileges with respect to any civil litigation he was pursuing, or might wish to pursue in the future. The court did leave a loophole...a very small loophole...that it would review on a case-by-case basis any proposed litigation and approve or disapprove it as the court though best. The court, having correctly ascertained the nature of Axel's plan to sue Brita and freeze her assets as a financial hostage and blackmail gambit, barred his lawsuit. So much for Axel!

Confetti for Brita!!

Brita's financial condition improved immensely. We moved into a luxury apartment in the city--luxury is an understatement. It was in the same area as Conchita's "town house", she now living most of the time with Karen in "the country". It was also not far away from Thea's lavish penthouse suite--lavish, luscious Thea. Brita moved Hildegard into a small apartment in the same building so we never had to worry about our place being clean. Being in a separate apartment saved Hildegard from having to endure Brita's and my lovemaking; by the same token, it also relieved Brita and me from having to witness Hildegard's "male company".

Confetti for Hildegard!!

There was breaking news on the internet:

WIFE OF BILLIONAIRE FILES FOR DIVORCE

Yes, it was Karen filing for divorce from Kurt. Clever woman that she was, she managed to abrogate her pre-nuptial agreement's "adultery " clause by proving that Kurt had full knowledge of her liaison with a unspecified male companion (well, ME of course) which knowledge constituted implied permission. Good old Kurt would be splitting his fortune 50/50 with Karen, if anyone could figure out what 50/50 meant. Kurt's business empire was a haywire mess of companies that would take a battalion of accountants and lawyers to sort out. Nevertheless, Karen was now independently RICH!

Confetti for Karen!!

Not long after that, the court issued a ruling in Karen's favor. She was completely freed from her marriage to Kurt, and free to marry again. The divorce settlement litigation would continue to finalize her share of the community assets but, in the interim, she was awarded an queenly sum to support herself.

The very next day, the headlines read:

BILLIONAIRE'S FORMER WIFE TO WED

The text was that Karen____ and Conchita (Five names) had announced their intention to wed in a civil ceremony. The article described the couple as long term friends and proud to be coming out not just as lesbians but as a wedded same-sex pair.

Confetti for Conchita and Karen!!

I received an invitation to a wedding. My dear Desi was tying the knot with Lorenzo__, her doctor/lover. The wedding was stately without being gaudy. Desdemona looked like a princess, as tall and willowy as ever. Lorenzo was also tall, and a gorgeous specimen of a man as I'd ever seen Were I gay, he is the man I would be pursuing! He and Desi looked almost as if they were related. He was three or four inches taller that she was...an remember she is all of 6' (1.8m) so my guess was that he was easily 6'4 (1.9m+). There was a glow about Desi that I had never seen before; there was also a "baby bump" that most people might have missed--but not me, I knew her body too well. I congratulated the groom and complimented the bride. When I gave her a kiss on the cheek there were tears welling up in her eyes and in mine as well.

Confetti for Desi!!

I was driving down a street in the city and noticed a large sign above a small building that said: Law Offices of Gloria____ & Georgia_____, That made me wonder about my almost girlfriend/potential-stalker, Gloria. I did some checking and discovered that Gloria had indeed passed her bar exams and had gone into a partnership with Georgia____, one of her classmates who had also passed the bar. Their particular specialty was Family Law, although they would take any case, young lawyers that they were. With a little more probing, I discovered that Gloria and Georgia were not only law partners but romantic partners who had just taken their wedding vows. It would be sheer speculation on my part to think that my lecture to Gloria spurred her toward that.

Confetti for Gloria!!

I didn't see Deidre for many months. I eventually did spot her near the "The Grind" pushing a stroller wherein was a beautiful baby...boy...! She saw me and gave me a half-wave--Drexel was just ahead of her. He had a pudgy face, like Deidre, Now Drexel had sandy colored hair and Deidre had blonde hair...what hair babykins had was dark brown.

I got a text from Deidre the next day: "Saw you yesterday...XOX...Baby is Drexel's and mine. My father had brown hair; my mother had blonde hair. The brown hair gene is a doTheant gene. Anyway, that's what Drexel understands. No worries...xox again.

Confetti Deidre!!!

So this brings me to a really odd circumstance. Thea (15 letter Greek name AKA...well...Smith), the commercial real estate mogul, is virtually my neighbor. Now, it's like a jigsaw puzzle. One can match colors and shapes but the full picture doesn't appear until the pieces are put together. But one can see what the picture is going to be without all the pieces in place. With that in mind:

Thea is a real estate agent who, though mostly in commercial end of the business, often does high-end residential deals for her friends. Brita used Thea to find a suitable place her Brita's studio. Seeing what a good job Thea did, Brita enlisted Thea to find her the luxury apartment that Brita bought to live in. Thea also knew of firms that were looking for designers for executive office spaces and other projects. Thea steered them to Brita; and Brita was not hesitant to give Thea part of her fee. So, as it turned out, Brita and Thea had built a very nice business relationship--to speak nothing of the personal friendship that developed.

I had to ask myself, "Who was it that told Brita what a nice man I was? Someone that Brita could trust enough to act on it and kindle her relationship with me?"

The second question I had to ask myself was, "These "half dozed...or...so" sexual encounters that Brita admitted to having? Could Thea have been one of THEM? Could she still be?!"

Confetti to Thea!!!

My 30th birthday whizzed by me. The old saying "Never trust anybody over thirty" was on my mind. Could I trust myself? I believed, notwithstanding some of the questions that I had, that Brita and I were happy. Perhaps being 30 fitted into that equation. Brita was not 37, not too distant a stretch to be hanging around a 30 year-old guy. Besides, if anyone did not look 37, it was Brita. Her healthy Scandinavian DNA blessed her with a youthful appearance. The thought of making the a permanent relationship was becoming more attractive...and I thought Brita was beginning to see it that way, too.

Brita and I had just concluded having sex...epic sex...sex good enough for a Scandinavian saga. She and I snuggled enjoying the mellow afterglow of our mutual orgasms.

Brita said softly in my ear, "Drummond, I have something I need to tell you and I don't want you to be upset when I do. But first...tell me that you love me."

"Of course I love you, Brita...no matter what! Are you ill? Some terTheal disease? You've met someone else? That must be it! You're going to run away with...someone? You and Thea have decided your prefer sex with each other than having sex with me...and you're going to leave?"

I threw that last one in to see what kind of a rise I might get out of Brita.

"No...NO!, listen to me you silly man, " Brita sat up on her haunches, held my hand and said, "Drummond, I'm pregnant! Can you believe it...me...PREGNANT!"

"HOW could that happen? I thought..." I was absolutely shocked, "I thought you couldn't have children. That's why we could always have sex with my using a condom or you using anything yourself. HOW?"

Her face was glowing when she said, "I didn't think I could get pregnant either, after what the doctors told me. But when I missed my period, I thought it might mean early menopause, so I checked with my OB/GYN. He said I was clearly pregnant and whatever inflammation or scarring that might have been there was wither healed or gone. As far as he could see...and believe me he looked...It was going to be a normal pregnancy!"

"Brita? How do you feel about all this?" I could tell from her face, but I wanted her to tell me, "Brita? How do you feel?"

"I feel wonderful, Drummond! I wasn't sure until the doctor told me but then I cried for joy! This is what I dreamed of with Axel but I am so glad that you are the father, not that asshole!"

She paused for a moment and said, "So Drummond, how do YOU feel about all this? Honestly."

"This is all such a shock, Brita, " I was conflicted but I said, "I am absolutely thrilled that you are so happy. Talk about life changing events! You are glowing, Brita, motherhood becomes you.!"

Brita said, "But, Drummond, you still haven't told me how YOU feel...please?"

"This has knocked me off my pins, Brita. I'm still trying to comprehend what is actually happening," yes, I was "tap dancing", so I said, "of course, I'm happy and happier for you, too. WoW! I hope it's a girl and she is as pretty as her mother. We're going to need to start think about names. And, well...a nursery, baby furniture, baby clothes, a college fund. We do have a LOT to do!"

"I understand, Drummond that this can hardly have the same impact on you as it did on me. You'd have to be a woman to understand...but I'm glad you're not...otherwise I wouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place!"

She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the forehead, and said softly, "Drummond, I love you. We are going to be fine...better than fine...because I know you love me, too..

Then Brita sat bolt upright, and went into interrogation mode, "Thea? What do you know about me and Thea? Run away with Thea? What? Down the street and around the corner? Besides, if I were going to run away with Thea just to have sex aga...to have sex, why would I need to run away. She's got a bedroom; I've got a bedroom. And I wouldn't have sex with her...sex with at all, without you in the mix...I hope you know that!"

I took Brita into my arms, kissed her deeply and murmured in her ear, "Brita, you are going to make a wonderful mother and I'm going to be a #1 dad, you'll see. I think you, and I, and 'Auntie' Thea are all going to have a lot of fun, too!

Confetti for Brita!! More confetti for Auntie Thea!!!

And. of course, lots of Confetti for me, too, I'm the Confetti Man, don't you know?!!!

12