Mr. Cuckhold and His Wife

Story Info
A man knows he's not enough for his sex obsessed wife.
4k words
4.42
7.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

My wife, Kit, has always had a voracious libido. When we have sex I know that even if she reaches orgasm, it's not enough. We used to have hot spontaneous love making but I could never keep up. Now, more often than not, after having sex, I'll wake up and end up searching for her, usually finding her in the bathroom. I would open the door, and watch her as she pushes her vibrator into her dripping wet pussy, hear her moan as she slowly pulls it back out. It would turn me on to be her own personal voyeur. I'd get hard and jerk off to her jerking off.

It was after one such night that our story really begins. We had just had sex, hot and wet and wild. Afterwards I rolled flat on my back, panting and spent, and instantly she was ready again. I knew she wasn't finished. Her hand snaked over my dick, trying to stroke me back to erection again. But I couldn't do it. I tried to finger her but I was so tired I kept stopping and starting and I could feel her frustration. She's never blamed me for not satisfying her but I knew it was becoming a problem. She kissed my cheek and moved my hand away.

"It's okay babe, you worked hard today, you deserve rest. Sleep." She kissed me again and sleep rolled over me. A few hours later, I turned over and went to put my arms around her, only to find empty space, the sheets cold. I got up, and padded softly to the bedroom door. I searched in the bathroom, expecting to see her on the floor, using her vibrator. But it was as empty as her side of the bed. I trotted down the hall to the study. The door was pulled to and there was a glow coming from underneath. I gently nudged it open a little and found Kit sitting at the computer. Her legs were spread and propped up on the desk, her head thrown back. A porno was playing on the screen, the sound low and a light buzzing sound was coming from Kit's legs. I could see her hands, one pulling and pushing the vibrator in and out, the other playing with her clit. She was panting softly, the vibrator speeding up as she reached climax, at the same time as the couple having sex on the screen. She groaned and turned it off. I could see a light sheen of sweat covering her forehead and she was trying to catch her breath. I coughed lightly and she glanced out of the corner of her eye at me.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" she said gently. She clicked off the screen and pulled the vibrator out of herself, swung her legs down and walked towards me.

"No. I went to hug you but you were gone. How many times tonight then?" I asked, brushing a strand of hair from her face. She looked tired but sated.

"Four. I found a new porn actor, he looks amazing, I've never seen someone go for that long before." She nudged past me towards the bathroom. I followed her, watching as she cleaned the vibrator and placed it back in the special box she kept it in.

"Really?" I asked, taking the box from her to give her the chance to wash her hands and face. We often had conversations about the porn she watches to get off. I don't mind, as long as she feels satisfied.

"Yeah, he seemed familiar so in between sessions I googled him. He lives around here, turns out I went to school with him but he never looked like that." She dried her face on the towel hanging on the towel rack and looked at me, dead in the eye. I could see her eagerness, a light twinkling in her dark blue eyes. I knew what was coming.

"I think I'm going to contact him. Go for a drink" she said tactfully. Then she walked around me and took me by the hand and lead me back to the bedroom. We climbed into bed again and she rested her head on my chest. Soon I could hear her breathing even out as she fell into a deep sleep. I, however, lay awake for a long time, thinking. I knew what I needed to do and if it meant I could keep Kit from slipping even further away from me then I'd do it, I'd do anything.

The next morning, a plan, almost half formed in my mind, I got ready for work and made coffee for us as Kit got up and showered and dressed for work. I poured a cup out for each of us and checked my phone for messages. Kit walked into the kitchen. She looked incredible, tight black leggings, knee high boots and a low cut black vest top. Her hair was sleek, shoulder length, shiny and blonde. Minimal makeup, a slight gothic look to her with her red lips and dark lined eyes. My jaw dropped, as it did every time I saw her, even after all this time. She sat down at the breakfast island and sipped her coffee.

"I've got a staff meeting tonight, wont be home till around 8pm. Wanna order a pizza when I get in?" she said, wiping the lipstick stain off the rim of her cup and standing up. She shrugged her black jacket on and grabbed her hand bag and keys.

"Sure, I'll look up the menu a bit later" I said as she kissed me gently on the lips and turned towards the door. I watched her hips swaying in a tantalising fashion.

"I love you" she called over her shoulder as she walked out of the door. I called a quick "love you too" and picked up my phone. My boss called me, needing me in a bit earlier.

The drive to work was a distracted affair. I was frustrated at the traffic lights and as I finally pulled up to the office I was annoyed, anxious by what I needed to do. I was an agent for actors and musicians, part of a conglomerate who work with people all over the world. I knew my job would afford me the tools I needed for my plan to work. I sat down at my desk and opened up my computer. I searched for new adult entertainment stars, local to us and found three men. I clicked on one, found his name and copy and pasted it into social media, hoping to see if he had any mutual friends with Kit. No such luck. I tried again with the second name, Cameron Jessops. I found the right guy. His social media page was full of photos and promo videos for his films. He was ripped, tall, floppy haired, intense blue eyes. I found a contact number for his agent and decided to set a lunch date with him.

I sat at the table in the local bar, a cold beer in front of me, one eye on my watch, the other scanning the door. I was able to get in touch with Cameron and he seemed eager to meet with me. I didnt know what he expected but I hoped that Kit's sex appeal was enough to convince him to do what I was hiring him for. My heart was racing and the sweat on my brow matched the sweat beads on my beer glass. The door opened and Cameron walked in. I saw every woman in the immediate vicinity turn and openly gawk at this guy. I could see the appeal, he was tall, not overly muscular but strong. His eyes were hidden by dark sunglasses, his fringe alluringly flopping down over them. The sleeves of his black button shirt were rolled up, revealing tanned arms, a tribal tattoo around his wrist. His dark grey jeans were slim fitting, artfully ripped at the knees. His trainers were converses. There were studded bracelets around his other wrist and I could see the start of an intricate tattoo on his chest peeking out from his shirt. I stood as he approached and held out my hand to shake his. He grasped mine and in the same motion, removed his sunglasses, his eyes twinkling, a dazzling smile playing on his mouth.

"Hey man, I'm Cameron. Good to meet ya' he sat in the chair opposite me. He flagged down the waitress who flushed and sauntered over, swinging her hips. She leant down low and looked Cameron in the eye and licked her lips. He ordered his drink and she flounced away, tucking the tip he gave her in to her bra.

"It was good of you to meet me. The thing I am going to propose is a bit... unusual." I began, reaching for my phone in my pocket. But before I could open it up he put up a hand.

"Nah mate, I'm cool, full disclosure though, I dont do pain, or work with animals or kids, which goes without saying obviously" he quipped and ran his fingers through his hair. I stared bewildered at him for a few seconds and then shook my head to clear it.

"No, I'm not... look..." I opened up my phone and showed him the picture of Kit. He looked closely for a moment and recognition flared in his eyes. The waitress returned with a jack and coke on the rocks for Cameron. She placed it on the table and hovered near him but he just waved her away, still staring at Kit's photo. She turned and walked off, clearly pissed.

"Thats Kit Soloson... why have you got her picture?" he looked up at me briefly then back at the phone.

"She's my wife. That's why I called you here. I have this, er..." I hesitated, putting my phone away.

"You... married her? Damn, you must have some magic powers to tie her down. I went to school with her, she was incredible then. Every guy wanted her, every girl hated her. She just got on with it. She never seemed to be with anyone, that we knew of anyway. Some of the dudes in our class tried it on with her, maybe one or two were successful but they always ended it with her, saying she was so hard to please. Shit! If she married you, you must have some powerful dick magic!" he gushed out, laughing.

"Cameron, thats the problem. I dont have powers. She is... insatiable, I know I cant give her all that she needs. She recognised you from of your movies, she was interested. I... knew I had to see if...." I trailed off, glancing up at him. His mouth was hanging open, realisation suddenly dawning on his face. I felt a bit sheepish, doubting if this was going to work. It was my last chance to do something for Kit before she gave up on me. It had to work.

"Basically, I want to hire you. I want you to have sex with my wife, whenever she wants, however she wants, as many times as she wants. I can't satisfy her, I know, but you can. I saw the look of ecstasy on her face as she came while watching you. I want to keep seeing that." The words tumbled out of me in a rush.

"So... you... you're asking me to fuck your wife? The girl I have been into since I was sixteen? And you're paying me for this? For real?" he seemed stunned for a moment.

"There's a catch. I will pay you, whatever you want, on the grounds that I get to watch you both. It always gets me off watching her and I'm hoping my subconscious will pick up a few tips from you along the way." I watched him carefully, I could see him weighing up the options. Then he nodded.

"Okay, I'm in. Keep your money. I dont want it, but I do want to fuck Kit. I'll never forgive myself if I pass up this opportunity. But you gotta promise me something. You can't go all psycho husband on me. This was your idea and I'm going to need it in writing, I can't risk you going batshit crazy jealous because you wanted this." Cameron suddenly became business-like, drawing out his own phone. I nodded and we drew up a contract, outlining what I wanted and what he was willing do. We exchanged numbers and I gave him my address with instructions to come over at half seven tonight.

"We might as well get started straight away." We stood again, Cameron downed the last of his drink and placed it on the table, the ice cubes clinking. Then he shook my hand again. He saluted the barman as he walked out, smiling broadly. I finished my beer and walked out into the sunlight. I felt good. The hard bit was over. I knew I was doing the right thing.

CHAPTER 2

The doorbell rang at quarter to eight. I jumped up and opened it to a smiling but nervous looking Cameron. We were both feeling nervous and so without a word I led him into the kitchen and handed him a cold beer from the fridge. Then we stood awkwardly, looking anywhere but at each other. Cameron cleared his throat.

"Oh! I brought this along" he pulled a box of condoms from his blazer pocket. "I figured you'd prefer I didnt get Kit pregnant". I laughed off the nerves and waved the box away.

"It's alright, Kit's on contraception, she's not ready for kids yet and niether am I" I replied. "Are you hungry? I was going to order a pizza for when she gets home at eight o clock. But I wasnt sure if you had any food specifics...?"

"No I'm good. What did you say she did for a living?" he asked.

"She works in childcare, hence not wanting her own kids yet." I glanced at the clock on the wall above the cooker. Nearly eight o clock. Both our heads turned at the sound of a key turning in the front door lock. Showtime!

" Babe? I'm home! Im starving! It's been a mad day. Did you order..." Kit walked through to the kitchen, her hair disheveled from the evening wind and long hard day. She froze at the sight of me and Cameron staring at her apprehensively.

"Whats this?" her eyes flicker between the two of us, and her cheeks flush as she realises who she is looking at. Cameron walked over to her.

"Hey, Kit. Do you remember me? It's Cam, from school" he held out his hand for her, putting on the charm I saw him perform on the waitress. At first I thought she was going to bolt from the room but her face just flushed more as I'm sure she remembered her play sessions the night before. Now the object of her sexual fantasy was real and standing in front of her. She put her hand in his outstretched one and he kissed it, making her utter a small moan. I sidled up to them and placed a hand around her waist and guided her to the kichen table. She sat down, barely taking her eyes off of Cameron.

"Honey, theres somerhing we have to talk about. I invited Cameron here because I wanted to give you something, something that I know you want. We both know how difficult its been for me to keep up with you and that you end up finishing off yourself. It kills me knowing I cant satisfy your needs. So when you mentioned that new actor you saw and that you knew him, I wanted to gift him to you. I saw how excited he made you last night. We have a contract which states that he can do and will anything you want, sexually and I will watch. Are you okay?" I watched her closely, part of me thinking I'd fucked up but then an excited smile spread across her face. She jumped up and threw her arms around me, kissing me fiercely.

"You did this? For me? For real? Thank you! Thank you! You're amazing, did you know that?" she gushed. Then she turned her deep blue eyes on Cameron, the full force of her sexual desire shining like a beacon on his face. I saw him swallow as his eyes roamed over body. He was just as excited as she was.

CHAPTER 3

The bedroom. The curtains were closed, a low light lamp shining on each bedside table, adding a soft glow in the room, and I was sitting on the the chair in front of the bed. Kit had led us upstairs and stood in the centre of the room. We stood side by side and watched as she stripped. First she started with her top, pulling each strap off over her shoulders. She shimmied it down over her breasts, round her waist and it dropped to floor around her ankles. Then she unclipped her bra, dropping that too. Her breasts were perfect, pale unblemished skin, rose coloured nipples, peaked to attention. Then she pulled down her leggings, kicking her boots off and following up with the leggings. Her bare thighs were glowing in the lamp light. Her black lacy thong riding up over her hips, culminating at her pussy. She stroked all over body, never taking her eyes of me or Cameron. She was captivating, and I grew hard just watching her. She stalked over to me and took my shirt off. Then she hooked her finger into the waistband of my trousers and tugged, indicating that I was to take them off. I shrugged out of my clothes and she sat me down on the chair. She climbed into my lap and kissed me hard. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back. Then I whispered in her ear, "go and play, let me watch".

She nodded and stood up in front of me and signalled to Cameron to come to her. He came up behind her and buried his face in her neck, his hands all over her body. He cupped her breasts and rolled the nipples between his forefingers and thumbs till she moaned softly. Then his hands travelled down, fingering the waistband of her thong, slipping one hand inside. She moaned again and pushed her hips into his hand. He used his other hand to move her hair out of the way and bit and sucked on her neck as he fingered her. Then he took his hands away and shoved her thongs down and spread her legs apart. I watched as he played with her clitoris, stroking her in and out. I was really hard now and I could see how wet she was.

Cameron stepped back from her and stripped off too. His chest rippled in the light and I saw his tattoo in full: an intricate tribal, something about it was almost viking like. He pulled her back against him again, his erection rubbing against her ass. Then he sat her down on the edge of the bed and sat down on the floor at her feet. He opened her legs wide and licked her inner thigh all the way up to her pussy. Kit whimpered and leant back, lifting her legs up to give him more access. He licked her clit over and over, in a circular motion while he slipped two fingers into her pussy and slowly fingered her. I started rubbing my dick while I watched him finger fuck and lick her till her legs were shaking. He let lay her down on her back and he propped her open legs up.

"Show me how you touch yourself" he muttered. She reached down and began stroking her pussy and he slowly started jerking off as he watched her. She dipped a finger inside herself and pulled it back out again to suck on it. A low guttral moan escaped Cam's throat and he climbed up onto the bed between her legs. She moved her hand and he positioned his dick over her pussy. A few seconds passed and he just hovered over her. Then he glanced back at me, silently asking my permission. I nodded my consent and watched as he smirked and suddenly thrust into her. She cried out in pleasure as he pumped hard and slow. They grunted and moaned in unison. I sped up my jerking off as i watched him fuck my wife. It was more than arousing to listen to her moans as he pounded her.

Cam used a circular motion with his thumb on her clit and it drove her wild. I knew the end was coming. All over of a sudden Cam sped up and her cries became faster and breathier. My own breath was ragged as I manoeuvered my hand up and down my dick in time with his thrusts. Then all at once all three of us climaxed, my come spurting over my hands, Cam's squirting out of Kit's pussy. He moaned as he slowly pulled out of her. She put a hand on her pussy and touched their mingling come. She then put the hand to her mouth and licked it. He grinned at her and helped her stand up. She staggered over to me where she knelt down and licked my come off of my dick.

I moaned in pleasure and wrapped my hand in her hair and she sucked and licked my dick. She was thanking me for her gift of Cam and she didnt want me to feel left out. Cam was still stroking his dick, which, even though he'd come, was still hard. Then I found my erection again and as she sucked me off, Cam came in behind her and slipped back into her wet pussy. He fucked her again and he moans and whimpers vibrated on my dick. For the second time I came, this time straight to the back of her throat. Cam spent his load inside her again and she cried out "oh fuck! yes!" She collapsed in ecstasy and he pulled back out of her. He picked her up and carried her to the bed, where he tucked her in. She fell asleep and I got to my feet. I thought it would be awkward with Cam but I was just grateful and exhausted. I gestured to the bedroom door. We stood, naked, in the hallway and pulled the door shut.

"Shit man, that was so good" Cam said in a low but clearly ecstatic voice.

"We have a spare room if you wanna sleep" I grinned at him. He nodded and followed me to the room next door to the master bedroom.

"G'night bro, thanks for tonight. I'd love to do it again sometime" he said in the doorway.

"That was the idea, she needs you, we need you. We would love you to stay as long as she keeps needing you." I replied, running my hand over my head. He grinned again and closed the door. I walked back to my room and crept into bed next to Kit. She moaned in her sleep and rolled over to hold me. She nestled into my chest and I drifted off into sleep with her.

12