Mr. D and the Babysitter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two of those early girlfriends actually didn't taste that great. Maybe it was them. But then again they both said that they didn't like the taste of me, so perhaps there was something about the mutual chemistry! If I decided to go back to Uni perhaps there was a topic for an interesting PhD!

But all those thoughts flew past quicker than they took to type or read. Debbie had tasted delicious. So did Rachel. As I licked up and down in my relentless movement I began to dip my tongue inside her as I passed her entrance. I started down low, the tip of my tongue on her anus, drawing a line across her perineum, letting my tongue relax and broaden as I met her lower lips, sliding my tongue inside her hot pussy and wiggling it a little side to side, pausing to dip in and out a few times, then broadening my tongue again as I licked her lips up, up, up to her clit, where I kissed, my tongue swirled, then began the movement down again, this time waving my tongue from side to side across her lips, dipping inside once more and sliding back to rest the tip of my tongue at the starting point. Repeated. Again and again and again.

That wasn't easy of course because as I continued licking Rachel was writhing in the bed. Moaning loudly, occasionally pulling her legs together hard against my head, pausing movement wherever I was at the time. Wherever I was stopped I kept licking of course.

Then I changed the pattern and stopped at the top of the cycle. Laying my tongue across her clit I began to lick her there with greater focus and determination, flicking and licking that hard nub until the moans turned almost to screams and Rachel shuddered, her whole body shaking, her legs rising again to hold me in place. Then she collapsed back, exhausted.

I made my way up to the top of the bed and lay my head beside hers. "Nice?" I asked.

"Oh Mr D! Oooooooooh! More than nice!! Fantastic!"

Then we were shocked to hear a little voice from the door of the bedroom. "Daddy? Rachel? Is everything ok? I heard noises."

At least the room was mostly dark and so not much could have been seen, but we had some explaining to do!

To be continued. And in case anyone is wondering NOTHING happens which involves Sarah ... at least until after she turns 18!

12