Mr. D and the Babysitter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little bit of heaven? More like a whirlwind of emotions and feeling which rippled through my whole body. She rocked and rocked then, bracing her arms on my shoulders, Rachel began to lift her body, still pressing herself into me. The effect was that her pussy slide slowly up the underside of my cock. It felt like we were both throbbing and the feeling of her pussy lips rubbing up my cock was amazing!

She paused as she reached the top and rocked her hips again, flipping across the head of my cock which found its way easily to settle at the entrance of her vagina. I remembered from when my tongue had explored her pussy that Rachel's pussy radiated with heat. I felt the head of my cock slip just inside her hot entrance and she held me there. We were both so wet, so aroused, breathing heavily.

Then, finally, looking deeply into my eyes the whole time, Rachel slid down again. Now I was inside her as she impaled herself on my cock. I had thought the feeling of her pussy rubbing the underside of my cock was amazing. This was another level completely. I truly felt like I was being swallowed up. Rachel's pussy held me tightly, gripping me as I slid inside her. The wetness we had both produced lubricated us both better than any piston had ever been prepared. Rachel's eyes flew wider as she took me deeper and deeper and deeper inside her.

She did not just slide all the way down in one swift impaling. She moved down a short way, perhaps the width of a couple of fingers, then up again about half that distance, then down the double digit movement again, then up a little, and down. I could feel myself swell more (if that were even possible!) as Rachel squeezed and stroked and gripped my cock with her pussy, taking me deeper inside her with each delicious movement, still all the whole time looking deeply into my eyes.

I don't know if I had stopped breathing. My heart was beating faster than I thought it possibly could! It had been too long since I had sex with anyone. My hand was never THIS good! It seemed a bit like disloyalty to think it but even sex with Debbie, my wife who had died, never took my breath away like this beginning with Rachel.

At last her pussy lips were wrapped tightly around the base of my cock. She was resting with her weight completely in my lap. Her arms were still around my shoulders. With our bodies locked together and me filling her as she held me encased in her scorching hot, dripping wet pussy we began to kiss. My cock was inside her and Rachel mirrored that connection, sliding her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced and swirled and as we kissed I began to rock my hips.

Rachel was held there tight against my body and I was completely inside her. Holding her there in my lap, rocking my hips, meant her clitoris rubbed against me, her lips 'licked' at the bas of my cock, my full length rubbed along the full length inside of her vagina and the ripples of all these sensations for both of us spun outwards like a 'Catherine wheel'.

We rocked and kissed and rubbed our bodies against each other, luxuriating in the sensation of being so totally connected. Several times Rachel shook and I felt her squeeze me tighter. Finally I felt that familiar tingle, the pressure in my balls as the prepared the charge to fly upwards. I gripped Rachel tighter, pressing our bodies together, her nipples thrusting again into my chest and my head spun as I came again and again, up, deep into her.

"Oh FUCK!" I said.

"Exactly" she said, giggling. "And SOOOOOO nice too."

To be continued ... with the party!

12