Mr. D and the Babysitter Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzie stood up and asked "Front or back first?"

I wanted to keep up the anticipation and so I said, to Lizzie's obvious slight disappointment, "Lie on your front first." Turning to Rachel I asked her to let me know when five minutes was up and I would ask Lizzie to turn over then. That brought a smile back to Lizzie's face.

Five minutes was a very short time to run my hands quickly across Lizzie's head. She had long blond hair which she had plaited so that it would not be in the way at all but it also meant that I could not really move my fingers across her scalp in ways which I knew would be arousing. If I had been giving her a head massage for the ten minutes that might have been disappointing but at the moment it didn't matter at all. Caressing her shoulders then stroking down her spine I then gave her bum some serious attention, spreading her cheeks I could see her pucker and a glimpse of her, very wet, pussy beyond. I continued that so long that when Rachel said "five minutes!", so that I could say I had covered the 98%, I ran my hands quickly down Lizzie's lovely long legs then stood back while she turned over.

Ten minutes was clearly a frustratingly short time!! To be honest I could have sat for ten minutes and just looked at Lizzie's body. She was clearly very fit, toned, overall tanned in a way that suggested that she lay naked in the sun when she could. Slim but not too skinny her breasts were larger than Rachel's, at least a C cup, and they 'defied gravity'. Lying down they were unmoved, and topped by amazingly stiff nipples surrounded by dark areolae.

As I had ended on her back at her ankles that was where I started, stroking slowly up Lizzie's legs, particularly inside. As I went higher Lizzie spready her legs enough that her pussy was completely exposed and clearly soaked. She was trimmed but not shaved, her wispy blonde pubic hair marking the top of that triangle which was excluded in this massage I was now giving.

I did observe the triangle restriction, though it is possible that as I caressed the very top of Lizzie's thighs the edges of my fingers may just have brushed against her wet throbbing lips. Perhaps. The others all thought so because of the moans now issuing from Lizzie and she lay, eyes closed, soaking in every touch of my hands.

I moved higher though because, while the triangle below was out of bounds, this massage allowed my to give full attention to her breasts. So that is what I did. I glanced quickly at Rachel who held up two fingers. Only two minutes to go! My hands wrapped around Lizzie's firm globes. All natural I am sure. I rubbed her hard nipples between my fingers and rolled them as my hands stroked her and gently squeezed.

The last two minutes flew by too quickly. Far too quickly. Certainly Lizzie and I were both shaking as I helped her get up off the bed. Perhaps we were all shaking. Bec went to take up the spinner again but I interjected. "Pee pause. I don't know about you but I need to pee. And lest all get another drink then be back here as soon as we can. Ok?" No arguments from anyone.

When we returned Rachel leaned across and quickly whispered in my ear, "Lizzie just told me how much she loved that! She even told me that if there was not a no sex rule she would have wanted to fuck your brains out!" When I turned to her with an eyebrow raised and a questioning look on my face she said, surprising me, "Later, if you want to, you can. But ... I want to be there and ... maybe join in? I am so fucking horny right now Mr D!"

I would need a while to take in what Rachel had just said. Not only had she given permission for me to fuck her friend but that sounded like she was interested in letting that become a threesome. Just as well we had set the rules and especially that everyone had to stay in the same room (except for pee pauses of course). Otherwise I would have been taking both Rachel and Lizzie off to the bedroom immediately. I should explain also that Rachel always called me 'Mr D.' That is what she had called me when, at sweet 16, she began to babysit Sarah. Now, over 18 and my lover, I found it sexy and arousing whenever she called me that.

Bec and John were the last to return and if they had taken the opportunity during the break to have a quickie it would have to have been very quick. I suspect they had just been kissing and fondling each other and talking about what was happening. Bec certainly looked more comfortable as she sat down, though everyone was clearly highly aroused.

Bec's turn again. Her face flushed when this time she spun her own number. I don't know what she had been hoping would happen but one thing this would mean was at least she had the chance of climaxing and getting some relief. As Angela had when doing the same thing Bec added a little of the massage oil to both of her hands, though when she spread her legs wide we could all see that she was already extremely wet. Not wanting to end up frustrated as Angela had Bec moved quickly from stroking to plunging her fingers into her pussy. Her hand actually seemed to be blurring as she pumped her fingers quickly and furiously inside herself, her other hand rubbing her clit with equal vigour.

When Bec clearly climaxed, crying out loudly and clutching her sopping pussy I glanced at the timer. She had only taken six minutes to get there! Obviously she had been so wound up that the relief was needed! I let her lie back, panting, until the timer buzzed. While not obviously getting very active I had noticed across on the opposite couch that Lizzie and Angela both were stroking pussy lips. What surprised me a little was that they were stroking each other, arms crossed as they each had a hand deep between the other's legs. I turned to Rachel, who had noticed as well but all she did was raise an eyebrow, smile and shrug her shoulders. Perhaps she had been expecting this. Or perhaps we were all so aroused that almost anything would not be surprising.

Lizzie stepped up to take the spinner for her turn. Before she did that she licked her fingers clean. Licking Angela's juices from her fingers. I would need to get naked somehow soon. Otherwise my cock would rip its own way out of my shorts with all that was happening in this room!

Lizzie spun a 6. My turn to be on the receiving end. We all gasped a little when the second spinner stopped at 100%. For that I needed to be naked, so I stripped, relieved to be able to release my aching cock. Of course the way it sprang out caught everyone's attention and Lizzie actually licked her lips and mouther 'yum' at me. As had been asked when I was the one massaging Lizzie I hit her with the question "Front or back first?"

Lizzie replied huskily, "Lie on your back. Please."

As I lay down I could see Rachel smiling and nodding. Whatever happened she was cool with it. I had closed my eyes for a moment and so I missed what everyone else saw. Lizzie filled her hands with the massage oil and rubbed it quickly across the whole front of her own body. She turned to Rachel who said, dramatically "Your time ... starts ... now!"

I opened my eyes to see that Lizzie was at my feet from where she slid her body slowly up mine. Her breasts, covered with oil slide up my legs and her hard nipples drew lines on me. When her face reached my groin I wondered exactly what would happen. We had not exactly defined what constituted 'sex'. Technically I suppose we all thought that meant 'penetrative intercourse'. It seemed that was what Lizzie thought was the only thing 'off the menu' because she took my hard cock in her oil covered hands, cradled my balls then opened her mouth.

I heard Bec say "But ..." though not fast enough with her question or objection before Lizzie took a large part of my cock deep into her mouth and began sucking as she bobbed her head up and down. I did look at Rachel again to make sure she really was ok with this. Her eyes were wide and she was panting as her own had was furiously rubbing her own pussy. I could tell from the sounds around me that something similar was happening for the rest, though I expected that Bec and John were 'helping each other'.

Lizzie didn't let me cum though. I was so very close when she popped my cock out of her mouth, kissed the top of my helmet, then continued her slide up my body. When she reached a place where her body was lying on top of mine she reached down with one hand and tucked my rigid cock between her legs. She was careful not to put me inside her, however much we both wanted that to happen. She did luck her oil soaked legs tightly together and the effect for me was at least a little like being inside her pussy. Instead her pussy lips rubbed up and down my cock as she moved her lips as her upper thighs held me tightly.

Combined with the effect of Lizzie's mouth only shortly before this took me over the edge. I erupted, spraying my seed up between Lizzie's legs where it landed on her thighs and her bum. She squirmed and groaned, coming to her own climax at the same time. Just in time. A moment later the buzzer sounded.

Lizzie climbed off my body, her body dripping with perspiration, massage oil and my cum. "Sorry about missing out the other side," she said with a grin. "Maybe I will need to make up for that later." It was just as well I had prepared a pile of towels! We soaked one towel each wiping our bodies before we both sat down again.

John's turn and, although the next massage was a lot tamer, I think we all appreciated sort of a breathing space. John was allocated to give Rachel a head and shoulders massage. He did only use his hands to massage though there were several times when I noticed that his cock slapped briefly, accidentally (probably not) against Rachel's cheeks. She had opened her mouth one time but a glance at Bec revealed a set of furrowed brows and Rachel didn't want to break the party up yet by upsetting Bec.

Angela was next and when she spun up Lizzie's number we all held our breath. The massage marker came up at 90% though, so they the action would be a little less than if it had been 98% or 100%. Angela took the opportunity of the second round changes to the rules though. She did use her hand but most of the massage that she delivered, up and down Lizzie's body, along her arms and across her legs, was by using her pussy to caress her friend. Neither of them came to a climax but when the buzzer went they were both dripping in many ways.

Rachel spun up Bec's number again. I had a thought that perhaps we would need to adapt the rules to mix things up a bit more. Though the randomness also added to the anticipation. While I was a bit disappointed when the next arrow stopped at 10% there was one compensation for this most mild of massages. It did mean that finally Rachel would get naked, the last of the group to remove her clothes.

Rachel stripped quickly and when Bec sat on the edge of the bed Rachel did not just stand in front of her. Instead Rachel sat into Bec's lap, both facing each other, their naked bodies pressed together, their breasts meshing. Rachel let her fingers stroke deeply, caressing Bec's scalp. I was immediately reminded of that wire orgasmatron which I had remembered earlier. This certainly seemed to be having that effect on Bec as her breathing became rougher and she wrapped her hands around Rachel, letting them drop until she was clutching Rachel's bum cheeks. The arousing effect may not have been only because of the working of Rachel's fingers because, while giving the required head massage, Rachel was also moving her hips back and forward in a steady regular rhythm.

Bec had spread her legs a little allowing Rachel to sink a little lower. While I could not see exactly it looked possible to me that Rachel was rubbing across Bec's clit with her pussy lips. Whatever she was doing Bec seemed to be enjoying it because her hands on Rachel's bum were holding her and encouraging that rubbing to continue.

Rachel timed it well. With a minute to go Bec shuddered and moaned deeply, her body shaking. After the buzzer brought their time to an end Rachel climbed off and said with a wicked grin, not only to Bec but to us all, "Who said a head massage needs to be boring?"

Now me. We were all naked. We were all at a plateau of arousal where anything could happen. Who would I get? The arrow seemed to spin and spin until it finally rested on 3. It took me a moment to realise that this meant John. Bugger. Well, no I wouldn't be doing that. Bugger. I had been hoping to get my hands on Angela, or Lizzie again, or even Bec, who was still shaking after her orgasm.

John and I looked at each other. I don't think either of us were wanting this to happen, but this was the game and anything could happen. The next spin. 98%. Bad but not as bad as it had been. By the rules I was forbidden from touching his cock and balls. But I had to massage him everywhere else.

When John stood up to lie down, on his front (without asking) Rachel stood up as well and went to sit beside Bec. I gave John the best 'guy' massage I could but I was seriously distracted. While I massaged him the two sets of girls were deeply engaged with each other. No holds barred Angela and Lizzie were kissing, stroking each other's breasts and, with legs spread far enough that I could clearly see, they were rubbing and stroking and plunging their fingers into each other's pussies. Nothing hidden. As I looked around I could see that Bec and Rachel were doing exactly the same!!

John felt my cock getting hard as it bumped against his leg. He turned and looked at me with a huge question on his face. Was I really into massaging him?!? I pointed to the women and he grinned, understanding what was happening. Instead of putting his head down flat again he propped himself up and so that he could watch as well. I continued the massage though I needed to be careful. The scene before us was having its effect on John as well and as I massaged his legs I was careful not to make contact with his growing cock.

The buzzer went off. John and I both sat on the edge of the bed watching but the other 'action; did not stop. Bec and Rachel were still kissing and touching each other. Lizzie and Angela had slid around on the couch though into a 69 position. They were both licking furiously and rubbing their bodies against each other. Almost simultaneously they both came. Loudly. Shuddering and both burying their faces into the other's pussy.

Bec and Rachel both opened their eyes when the loud moans punctuated the room. They watched and just held each other as they had been, then kissed and sat back on the couch.

We all agreed, once Lizzie and Angela surfaced again, that two rounds was perhaps enough for the night. The girls did ask whether I had actually given John the massage. Clearly none of them had been watching us at all! We could have done anything or nothing.

Bec and John gathered their clothes, dressed and headed out to John's car. I suspected there may well be a stop on the way home as there had been on the way here. Angela and Lizzie had arrived separately. Angela blew me a kiss then made her way to her car, expecting (I suppose) that Lizzie would be leaving soon too. Lizzie and Rachel continued chatting until after Angela's car had pulled away then they both turned to me, conspiratorially.

Rachel asked, "Do you remember what I whispered half way though?" I nodded. Of course I remembered! "Well we are wondering if you still have enough energy to let that happen. Now."

We had already cleaned up mostly. Rachel had dumped the towels and the sheet from the bed in the laundry. The bottles were stacked at the back door ready to go to the recycling. I do like things neat and tidy and there was nothing more needed doing.

"Why not?!" I smiled. We had all put on some clothes again, Lizzie most of all to make it look like she was about to leave. Once I the bedroom all those clothes were shed quickly.

Ove the next couple of hours EVERY part of all three of our bodies was kissed and rubbed and licked by each of us. My cock explored both of their mouths and pussies. We didn't go as far as anal. Perhaps another time. They both licked and kissed each other everywhere and each time I saw them licking each other's pussies it gave new life, a second wind, to my cock.

I don't know how they both felt inside but, frankly, by the time we all collapsed again my cock was aching. I don't think I could have kept going much longer. We all agreed that a shower was needed before bed, which led to lots more caresses, tender caresses, then we all huddled together, naked and slept.

In the morning I was revived enough to slide into Lizzie, doggy style, as she knelt on the edge of our bed, her face fully engaged with Rachel's beautiful pussy.

Coffee and some croissants I had bought for a 'morning after the party special breakfast' followed. We both kissed Lizzie and she had barely driven away when Sarah returned, bubbly and full of stories of the wonderful night she had enjoyed with her friend. Little did she know or would ever know of the night we had enjoyed with our friends!

Or so I thought until 11 years later after Sarah had turned 18 and ... But that is a story yet to be told!

To be continued ...

12