Mr. D and the Babysitter Pt. 06

Story Info
Married life starts wonderfully but...
4.6k words
4.31
14.1k
8

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(For readers outside Australia, a few notes: Mobile = Cell Phone. Summer begins on December 1. In Australia we wear thongs on our feet = flip flops. That is 'thongs' plural. 'Thong' could be one of those items of footwear but increasingly is also used for that item of underwear which has barely a string between the bum cheeks and a tiny triangle of cloth in front.)

In 'Mr D and the Babysitter' I set the scene for this and other stores to come. The first four stories included Rachel, a beautiful young woman who, soon after her 18th birthday, moved in with Mr D and Sarah. Mr D's wife, Debbie, had died tragically when Sarah was only five years old. Sarah was her daughter from a previous marriage but they treated each other as father and daughter, at least for this time. Firstly a live in babysitter Rachel became deeply involved with Mr D but that ended sadly and badly. When Sarah was 12, Mr D met and hooked up with her grade 7 teacher.

.............

In this story I include an air crash. These happen too often and are tragic. The event I include has some similarities to a crash a few years ago. I hope I do not stir up sad memories. If you have anyone you know who was taken in this way may you, and they, find peace.

.............

Sarah made the most beautiful flower-girl I had ever seen. Just as Karen was the most beautiful bride. The previous year, when I met Karen, she was 21 and was in her first year of teaching after graduating from University. She was teaching grade 7 and Sarah was one of her students. We got together when helping Sarah through a tricky patch in her growing up and, with Sarah's enthusiastic encouragement, we fell more and more in love.

I had turned 30 during this year. Karen was now 22 and Sarah was 14 and had just finished her first year of secondary school, year 8. Once Karen was no longer Sarah's teacher we had been less secretive about our relationship, though many people seemed to know before they were told.

It was early December and school had just finished for the year for both Sarah and Karen. To allow us to take a longer holiday and honeymoon this was the earliest we could have gotten married. The short breaks between terms were not a real possibility. I had been prepared to marry Karen anywhere that we both wanted but, as we got to know each other better, we found that we both had a church background. We both had problems with some of the church teachings, especially the way that women and gay people and others had been treated in the past. But we both believed and thought that a church wedding was a good idea.

Dr and Mrs Everet were very pleased. Karen's father was a doctor working in a general practice in Clare in the mid-north of South Australia. They lived at a place nearby with a quaint name, Penwortham. At first they had been a bit concerned to hear that Karen had become engaged, especially to a guy 8 years older than her. When they flew over to 'check me out' we all got on very well. Especially when I was able to introduce Victor to my favourite wineries in the Swan Valley and the Margaret River region down south.

"Not as good as Clare Valley whites," he said. "But they show a lot of promise. The better quality ones are priced a bit high still, but not bad at all." He sent several cases back home from various wineries to show his approval. Margaret, Karen's mum, enjoyed the wine but was really taken with both the Chocolate Factory in the Swan Valley and the Freo Markets. Fremantle was a thriving place and we not only explored the markets but also the great restaurants around.

Victor was also impressed by both maritime museums. The old one had an arch from the wreck of the Batavia and the new one had the yacht 'Australia 2' suspended in the air, the yacht which won the America's Cup in 1983. They lived too far inland to be able to go sailing as much as Victor would have liked, but he already had plans to retire eventually to Victor Harbor south of Adelaide ("Named after me of course" he joked, with a grin.).

So I was acceptable. They both loved Sarah who, even though her early teen years were still bumpy at times, was on her best behaviour and charmed both of Karen's parents.

Now we were here in the lovely little church of St Matthew in the middle of a large open space called Stirling Square in Guildford, a suburb of Perth. The church had been built in 1872 and I do love a bit of history. The wooden pews were a bit hard and uncomfortable but Karen and I hardly sat that day so it didn't worry us. Our guests put up with that because they were there to celebrate our new beginning.

A friend of Karen's from South Australia was a professional musician and we asked her to play. There was a decent pipe organ in the church but even better, especially with this musician tinkling the ivories, there was a delightful baby grand piano which she made sing!

To be honest a lot of the day was a blur. I was so happy that all I could focus on was how lucky I was to have this beautiful woman beside me. Karen was dressed in white satin and lace, thankfully not looking at all like a meringue (as some brides seem to end up) but looking stunning and sophisticated and sexy all at once. Sarah was dressed in a simpler version of the same outfit, in a light shade of pink. That is what they both decided. When it came to the dresses they were both happy to conspire and leave me out of that part of the decision making entirely! I didn't argue. Grey suit for me. Easy. It matched both bride and bridesmaid/flower-girl very well. My only concession was that I agreed to wear a bow tie which matched Sarah's dress, thereby tying us all together. A nice touch, I thought.

We went to one of the wineries in the Swan Valley for our reception. Like many places they had diversified and were set up well, drawing on the excellent local produce for a menu which was totally delicious. And expensive, but, following an old tradition and at his absolute insistence, Dr and Mrs Everet had paid for the reception. At least, for their sake, we had decided to keep the numbers limited. To be honest I didn't have many people I really wanted to invite. Karen had friends from Uni, some family who flew in from South Australia along with her parents, some colleagues from school but between us we kept the numbers under 50 people.

Sarah had her best friend there for company. Sarah and Eugenie had known each other since they started school together and they had been at the same school, usually in the same class, ever since. Now they were both 14 and, looking forward, I could see that they would be getting up to lots of trouble together. I had already noticed them both flashing their eyes at Karen's 15 and 16 year old nephews from Adelaide! Karen had a much older brother who had married and 'produced' quickly and so his children were only a few years younger that her.

Eugenie had been named after one of the daughters of Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew. Like her mother and also as an interesting connection with both Sarah Ferguson and her Eugenie, Sarah's best friend had fiery red hair. I could already see that this Eugenie would grow into a woman far more dramatically beautiful than her namesake. But at the moment she was a precocious teenager and, for the moment, I was ignoring the way that she and Sarah were fluttering their eyelids and embarrassing Sarah's new cousins.

The whole day was beautiful, a great success, a dream but also wonderfully real. We left before midnight, setting out into the warm night in my new Audi convertible, top open, waving to family and friends as we set off on our life together. I had arranged accommodation for that night not too far away, so we didn't have long to wait for 'the wedding night'.

We had blown kisses as we drove out to Sarah of course. She was going to stay with Eugenie for the next three weeks until we returned, just in time for Christmas all together. I didn't want to think what sort of mischief those two would get up to while we were gone and we could only trust Eugenie's mum to either hold them in check, or at least not tell us anything that would shock us too much. They were good girls really. Most of the time. But those teasing looks to the boys had reminded me again that Sarah was growing up fast.

Once we reached the room I helped Karen to extricate herself from her beautiful but complicated dress. The cost of such perfection had been that she had been literally stitched into the dress. When she had needed to pee she had grabbed her friend, the other, older bridesmaid, to come with her and hold up the folds of satin and lace while she squatted. Funny, I thought, but also, strangely, arousing. But that is me and my mind.

Now, working through the layers and carefully snipping where instructed, it was like unwrapping a present. When I became a little urgent I was stilled with a playful but deadly serious look. Ok. The dress was important to Karen and would be removed with care. I was still going to help as quickly as I could though.

Finally the many layers were removed until I could see what Karen had prepared underneath. Wow! Her ivory satin thong was tiny with a narrow strip of lace across the top. The satin was sheer and clung to her body and I could see her pussy lips through the thin fabric. Over that she had a suspender belt attacked to the lacy stockings which I had seen emerging from below the beautiful dress. Her bra was also satin and lace. Karen's breasts were full and I enjoyed holding them in both hands. If not too much of a cliché they were like two melons, yet I had never held a melon that was also as soft and warm. This bra supported and even seemed to enhance her breasts, which were thrust out towards me as I moved closer.

I stripped down to my underwear. Red. New. Boring. I had thought about trying to find something interesting but, frankly, the sexy options among guys underwear are fairly limited. Karen didn't seem to mind though and as my eyes did dart all over her body, drinking in all she had prepared for me to see, I kept returning to her face where her eyes radiated love and drew me in closer.

"Darling, you are extraordinarily beautiful!" Then I stepped in to close the distance between us and we kissed. Of course we had already enjoyed each other in so many ways. But there is something special about bringing a day like this to a special ... climax.

Should I describe what happened next? I am sure that it is easily imagined. Slowly, seductively, Karen removed each piece of her remaining clothing. When she released her bra she actually gave a sigh of relief. Perhaps it had been a bit tight holding her up there through the day. Her stockings were each peeled off then draped over my head, added to by the suspender belt. Then, standing in front of my in the tiniest satin and lace thong I had ever seen Karen ran her fingers between her pussy lips, through the satin. We both shuddered. She looked me in the eye and said "I will let you do the honours, husband."

I knelt in front of her. With my hands on her hips I began to slide the thong down, but then, rather than using my hands alone, I put my face against her pussy, using my tongue to loop an edge of the thong into my mouth (and to lick her at the same time), then stripped her final piece of clothing using my teeth. When I stood again, quick as a flash, Karen shoved her hand into the front of my jocks and let my cock free, pushing them down far enough that I could shuffle them off and kick them away. We stood there. Karen holding my cock in her hand. My hand beginning to stroke her smooth freshly waxed pussy. "Bed." She said. A woman of few words at important times.

When we reached the edge of the bed Karen turned around though, presenting her back to me. She knelt on the edge of the bed put one hand on each of the cheeks of her bum and drew them apart as she leaned forward until her face touched the sheets. Standing behind her I needed no further encouragement. We were both so ready that I barely hesitated before I plunged my full length deep inside her. I held onto her hips and rocked back and forward, thrusting forward as I pulled her back towards me, not that I needed to because Karen was moving with me, pushing back herself to meet each thrust.

Underneath her body Karen's hand was extended rubbing her clit. Each time that I came in close though her fingertips and nails stroked my balls as I pounded into her. We had been in this position before and I knew that she loved being fucked like this, doggy style. Feeling me deep inside her and thrusting hard. When I was on my second cum I could last for ages and Karen would climax as many as four times, screaming into the sheets.

This time, with all of the anticipation of the day and the sexy sight which had greeted me when her wedding dress layers had been shed, she was only on her second climax, shuddering and gripping me and loudly letting me know how much she loved this and me and life and everything ... she was there for the second time when, with little warning, I felt myself spraying load after load of cum deep inside her.

I stayed there. Holding her hips. Still inside her. Slapping the cheeks of her bum lightly as we both came down from that high. The hand which had been stroking her clit was wet, which I felt as she now used that hand to stroke my balls and run her finger across the line of the base of my cock where I was still buried inside her.

We moved onto the bed where, face to face, we cuddled and talked a little about the day and how lovely it had been. When Karen reached down and found that I was beginning to stiffen noticeably again she said "Next course," and swivelled around. We still lay with our bodies facing each other but now we were sideways 69. Karen hooked her upper leg over my head, drawing me immediately in towards her pussy. If this was a race then she won because before my tongue and lips touched her pussy lips she already had half of my cock down her throat where she was sucking and bobbing her head to bring me fully back into life. The combined effect of her mouth on my cock and my tongue delving into her pussy certainly had that effect and very soon I was as rigid as ever.

This time I could last longer as well and so I licked and lashed her pussy with my tongue. I also tried out something that we had only recently begun to explore. While I licked Karen I began to rub the pucker of her bum with my finger. Swirling around and around at first. Then I put my finger at the entrance and, with plenty of lubrication, I slowly pushed my finger inside up to the first joint. If I had not cum already the first time then the frenzied sucking which this produced would have pushed me immediately into another climax. Instead I managed to keep going and drove my finger in and out until it was inside her up to the second joint. That was as far as we had gone before but Karen was on fire between my legs, so I kept going, pressing my finger deep up inside her as far as it would go.

I held my finger there and thrust my tongue inside her pussy, also as far as I could reach. Her response was, I think because I went on how it felt, not being able to see, was to deep throat me, taking my cock further into her mouth than she had before. A night for new levels.

I was able to keep my finger deep inside her bum, where I wiggled and swirled it around. My tongue returned to licking her pussy lips, alternating that with sucking on her clit. Karen made a slight gagging sound and returned to bobbing her head, letting her teeth contact my cock as it moved in her mouth until we both tumbled over the edge again, cumming in each other's mouths.

A breather and a 'pee pause' (Be realistic. It happens) then we returned to cuddling. Since the first night when we made love we had both enjoyed experimenting, doing many different tings to each other, lots of oral as well as even straight missionary position sex. Which is what we did now, after I had a little recovery time. Karen lay on her back and I moved over her. This time was gentler, really clearly an act of love with no frantic movements until the last quick thrusts. We just held each other, enjoying the feeling of our bodies moving together, looking into each other's eyes. Life could simply not get any better than this!

The next day we did go away on our honeymoon, to Thailand. Neither of us had travelled really and I am not sure if this counted as travel We did go on a few tours around to see parts of the area but we spent most of the time relaxing in the pool, beside the pool, back in the room exploring each other, each time almost as if reading that map for the first eye-opening time, then wonderful meals, then strolls on the beach, then back in the pool where we fucked more than once when it was dark and the lights were low around that area.

If fucking did actually cause wear on a cock then I would have had only a toothpick left by the time we got home again. But everything stayed up and full and in complete working order.

We returned to hugs and kisses from Sarah, (and Eugenie, but she had always been huggy). They had enjoyed three weeks of fun. When I tried to probe a bit deeper to see if anything had happened that I should really know about Eugenie's mum rolled her eyes at me and said "You really don't want to know. But they are both happy and healthy and in one piece and as you would expect Sarah is also looking forward to having you both back again. Best just leave it at that." So I did.

We celebrated Christmas and January on the beach before 'my girls' both returned to school. Sarah was now going into year 9. Karen was returning to continue teaching year 7s, and loving it even more now that she had two years under her belt and a better idea of how to handle the difficult students as well as how to bring out the best in the most gifted while at the same time raising up those who were struggling. I was in awe of the job she did and how she handled it. My amazing wife!

So into our life we settled. And life was good. In the long holidays each year we went exploring somewhere in the world for four weeks. All three of us. The year we went to Europe and had Christmas in Switzerland Eugenie joined us, which made for easier arrangements. One room for them and one room for Karen and me. More privacy and, despite my suspicion that the girls went out from their room at least one night on their own, it all worked well. Obviously my business was doing well enough to fund these extravagant holidays!

The holidays which began with our third wedding anniversary were going to be a little different though. Another of the teachers at school was preparing to get married. Instead of a simple 'hens night' the bridal party decided to go to Bali for a few days. From Perth it was cheaper and easier to get to Bali than fly across the country to Sydney.

Karen was not really very enthusiastic. We had planned to go to Fiji that year. I suggested that we could just as easily go after the Bali jaunt was over. Sarah had opted to go away on holidays with Eugenie's family that summer and so it would be just the two of us in Fiji. Karen remembered going to Bali once before with friends who spent the whole time drunk and she suspected that this might be a repeat. I encouraged her to go. She was part of the bridal party. The others were all up for it and it was less than a week. So she went.

We Facetimed every day. I had been over east for a 2 day conference each of the last couple of years which would make this the longest time we had been apart since we got married, and neither of us were enjoying that. One of the times when we were Facetiming I did get a glimpse of the partying happening in the background. As expected the others looked very drunk, especially the bride. Karen could not wait to get home.

I had no premonitions or weird sense of anything at all odd that day. I went to the airport to collect Karen as planned. When I walked into the terminal there was a strange, uneasy buzz around. I checked the arrivals board and the note alongside her flight said 'Please contact the desk near arrivals'. Perhaps they had been delayed, though I had checked the weather maps and there were no storms which could have caused the airport in Bali to close.

12