Mr. Jacobs' Student Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesss" she hisses, her eyes closed.

"She would hold you, run her fingers through your hair and tell you what a good girl you were."

"Oh god." she whimpers.

"And as I came deep in your little pussy, she'd kiss you on your lips and whisper "I love you, Ashley.""

"UNNNNH!" she comes quick and hard, wrapping her arms tight around my neck, body trembling. I pull her onto me, as deep as I can and hold her there, I can feel her wetness, running down my balls. My hand holds her ass firm against me, the other on her back, holding her so she wouldn't fall back if she let go.

When her orgasm begins to subside she kisses me neck softly. I rub her back and whisper "You're so good Ashley, such a sweet girl." Eventually, she relaxes and leans back, rubbing her eyes and sniffling.

"Whoa, are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah." she says "That was just really intense."

"Do you wanna take a break?"

"No, no." she smiles, getting herself together "You haven't come yet."

"It's alright, I don't have to..."

"No, Mr. Jacobs." she says, reasserting herself, "I need to feel your come inside me."

"Ashley, I..."

"Don't worry, Mr. Jacobs." she says, dropping a knee and pulling me over on top of her. "I'm on the pill."

It won't take an awful lot to push me over the edge now, and I think she's looking to finish me off. Lying on her back she spreads her legs like a gymnast, straight and lifted high. I kneel into her, placing my arms under her knees to help keep her legs up and slowly work myself into her. She whimpers and bites her lip, relaxing her

knees to hook over my arms.

"Are you good?" I ask.

"Of course, Mr. Jacobs, just a little sensitive." she purrs. I set to work with even strokes, adjusting my hands to balance my weight every so often as she looks down at our coupling. Finally she puts her hands on my shoulders and pulls me down into a kiss. Our tongues dance and I start to fall forward, barely catching myself.

"It's okay, Mr. Jacobs." she says sweetly, "You can put your weight on me."

"I don't know Ashley, I think I'm too heavy for such a little girl." I say, slyly, prodding her for more dirty talk.

"Oh no, Mr. Jacobs. I can take it." she smiles, putting her arms around my neck again, pulling my head down next to hers. My chest resting on top of hers, my knees and feet dig into the bed in earnest. I'm on the final lap.

I snake my hands under her back and squeeze her ass, my finger tips wrapping around, just outside of her pussy lips. I can feel how wet she'd gotten. I pick up my pace to finish quickly, I don't want all my weight on her for too long.

Shlick.....Schlick.....Schlick

She extends her legs again, straight out and begins whispering in my ear. "When I touch myself, Mr. Jacobs, this is what I think about. Your weight pushing my little body down into my bed. Feeling your chest against my hard little nipples."

Shlick....Schlick....Schlick

She reaches her hands out, holding her ankles out obscenely. "My hands holding my little ankles, my little stocking feet shaking in the air."

Shlick...Schlick...Schlick

"Mmm, your big strong hands, squeezing my little ass."

Shlick..Schlick..Schlick

"Y...unh...Your big, fat cock pounding my sweet little pussy."

Shlick.Schlick.Schlick

"I want it so bad, Mr. Jacobs. Please let me have it all, please?" she begs.

I let loose. Shouting into the mattress underneath us. My hips involuntarily pushing my spasming cock as deeply into her as I can go. I barely register her hands sliding over my back, onto the back of my head, her breath heavy in my ear, her pelvic muscles squeezing weakly against my shaft as the last of my come flows into her.

I move my arms up to either side of her, moving my weight off her body and onto my elbows. Her hands return to my head, her stocking heels feel rough on my lower back. We kiss deeply for a long while. I don't want to attempt standing, my orgasm has left me light headed and vulnerable. She extends one leg down, pushing me to extend one as well, and rolls me onto my side, her arms still wrapped around my neck. As soon as I'm on my side, my consciousness starts to fade.

I'm not sure what time it is when I wake up, but her head is on my chest, her beautiful curly hair obstructs my view. As I start to stir, so does she. She looks up sleepily, rests her chin on my chest, and smiles.

"Oh shit!" I say, teasing "You have to go! My wife's here!" she laughs and pokes my side, shaking off her sleep.

"Where are your shoes!?" she says, berating me, "You walk in to find a cute little school girl, ready to fuck and the first thing you say is "Where are your shoes?"!".

"I had to make it believable!" I counter.

"Uh huh. You were supposed to fuck me in the living room, I had a whole thing about hearing someone at the door." she croons.

"I figured, but I wanted to make you work for it." I smile.

"You fucker." she smiles.

"Oh, I sure did." I say, lifting my head to kiss her.

"Was it good?" she asks.

"A little weird at first with the "Little Girl" thing at first, but yeah, really good. Did you come again at the end?"

"Yeah, just a small one, I didn't think I could after the first two." she says, relaxing her head back onto my chest.

"The dirty talk?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"When we were on the edge of the bed...do you fantasize about me being with other women?" I ask, unsure.

"Oh...no, no..." She looks down, breaking eye contact.

"Aw, she's bashful" I kid, "Come on, tell me about it."

"When I was younger, I used to fantasize about being with a loving couple, and being, I don't know, like really intimately close with them?" She half mumbles. "Not like a "Mommy/Daddy" thing but, I don't know, just like really loving and sweet."

"Hmm" I grunt.

"Nevermind." she starts to get up, I close my arms around her and pull her back into me.

"No Ash, come back! I'm not judging. It's really sweet and hot. I was talking too." I try and assure her.

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting sweetness. I kind of figured you'd go to "pretty little school girls are for pounding.""

"Pretty little school girls need love too." I say slyly, starting to roll over onto her. Her arms push into my chest pushing me back.

"Nope, she's sore, she needs a break, and I need a shower." she says, sluggishly moving towards the edge of the bed, stripping off the long white socks.

"Me too, you drooled on me." I say.

"More than drooled." she says with a wink.

"No pussy eating?" I offer, sitting up.

"Maybe. Later, maybe. After I relax." she starts to make her way to the bathroom.

"Maybe, while you have some wine and watch a movie?" I tease.

She turns and leans against the bathroom door frame, arching her back and sticking out her ass. She bites her lip, looks me up and down, and in her "Ashley" voice says "Ooo, that sounds so nice, Mr. Jacobs."

My jaw drops, we both look down, I'm already getting hard again. She laughs hysterically, throws her arms above her head, and shouts "VICTORY!"

12