Mr. Koch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you nervous?" Mr. Koch asked me between kisses, both of his hands now kneading my ass cheeks with powerful fingers.

"Yes," I replied weakly between light kisses, my head spinning with the realization that I was making out with a sexy man old enough to be my dad. What did that say about me?

A few seconds of silence permeated the room as he continued to slowly make out with me, with my hands still above and behind me, gripping the bedpost that towered over me.

"The first time can be very intense. But I'll make you feel very good, okay?" Mr. Koch stated and then leaned in to kiss me again, his hands caressing along my chest in waves and his fingers lightly pinching my nipples.

"Yes sir," I replied in whisper after the kiss.

Why did I just call him "Sir"? What in the hetero was happening to me? I was letting this hot older guy do what he wanted to me. And I was into it. Very. Very into it.

He retracted his face from mine, separating our kiss. He was smiling widely, revealing the white teeth behind his confident grin.

"'Sir', eh? Oh, I like that," Mr. Koch said, continuing to smile down at me, one of his hands suddenly on my cheek, his thumb at the edge of my mouth, his other hand tracing along one of my shoulders down to one of my biceps.

He smiled and approached up close to me again, our bodies back in hot contact. His massive fuckrod again wrestled against mine, and now our precum glistened along our lengths and splayed against our thighs that were grinding against each other.

While he kissed me, his hands caressed up along the lengths of my arms until his hands found my hands at the edge of the bed post. His fingers curled between my fingers and we were both stretched out. He was so much bigger than me though. His smells began to permeate my nose as he basically kissed me and slowly dry-humped me against the bedpost for a minute or two. He smelled like a gym workout and aftershave and a hiking trail after the rain and a conditioner bottle. My senses were dialed to eleven as Mr. Koch made out with me and I didn't really understand what I was perceiving. All I really understood at that moment was that I wanted this man to fuck me and fuck me hard and fuck me long.

"I'm gonna take you to bed now, okay?" Mr. Koch said, not really a question, his hands on my shoulders while he said it, his eyes staring into mine, awaiting my response.

"Yes sir," I replied after a few horny gulps of air, my nervousness spiking all the way down to my pulmonary system.

He smiled widely and then fell us onto the end of the bed, his body on top of mine. He crawled and I scurried a little more into the middle of the bed between kisses. His massive cock lathered precum across my navel. I again noticed the mirror on the ceiling above the bed, but it was occluded once Mr. Koch laid on top of me and began to kiss me again. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he bore down on me for a kiss. The precum between our grinding thighs was making us very wet while our bodies snaked against each other as we made out on his and his wife's bed like two horny vipers.

Suddenly he stopped kissing me and leaned up. He looked directly in my eyes. I was in a trace-like state as he crawled back on all fours to above my legs and then pulled my lower legs apart, taking position between my legs.

He was silent the whole time but continued to stare right into my eyes, gauging my reaction. He was on his knees between my legs. I was on my back. He began to lift my legs up and then pulled my upper legs toward him, dragging my body down the bed close to him.

God he was strong. He had no problem moving me into position at all.

The hamstrings of my lower legs were against his chest. My ankles were in his hands. His massive manrammer was wet and hard and huge and hot and nestled right against my now very exposed ass. My arms were splayed out above my head in L-shaped angles.

He put my legs on his shoulders and my feet were next to his ears. He leaned down against my legs and this had the effect of bending my ass up and out toward him. I could feel his huge fucking fuckrod angle hard against my ass, some of his precum wetting my crack. His warm and wet fuckrod snaked between my asscheeks.

I was in a horny daze. I simultaneously didn't know what he was going to do to me and knew that I wanted him to fuck me. All I can remember about that moment, when he finally had my legs over his shoulders, my pucker in position for his invasion, his wet fuckrod ready at my opening, was "wow he's so good looking."

He broke eye contact for a second and looked around his bed for something for a few seconds. He soon found it: the clear liquid dispenser bottle filled with some kind of clear liquid that he'd tossed on the bed earlier. The bottle disappeared behind my legs and I couldn't see it anymore.

He restarted eye contact. He was staring right at me. I was splayed out below him in a very subordinate position, breathing heavily. I don't know why, but I put one of my fingers in my mouth, almost biting and sucking my own finger. I was nervous. I'd never done anything with a man. I'd never really thought about it. Now this hot silver daddy that is just met was about to take my ass. And I wasn't scared. But I was scared. I wanted him in me and I didn't.

The silence in the bedroom was interrupted by Mr. Koch.

"I wanna fuck you now," Mr. Koch stated, the sounds of him lathering his massive cock with slippery lube simultaneously sloppy and sexy. I could see one of his shoulders move from my position but one of his hands was furiously slicking up his cock with lube to fuck me.

"Yes sir," I said, starting to cry a little again, equal parts fear and horniness wrestling in my heart. I suddenly felt a wetness on my ass as Mr. Koch dumped a load of motion lotion onto my ass and began to finger it in circles around my pucker. I'd never been touched by anyone there before and I shivered in vulnerable delight against his circumambulating fingers. Soon one of his fingers penetrated me and I moaned loudly, my neck and head angling back into the bedspread in physical response to his entry.

Up until now I had just been breathing heavily and kissing. But now I was moaning as Mr. Koch fingered my ass full of lube. The wetness and the coldness filled my cavity. Soon a second finger joined the first inside me, stretching me out. I expected some pain but none came. My ass was taking this sexy older man's manual administrations and my hole was getting looser and wetter with each slow thrust of his digits inside me. With my legs still on his shoulders, Mr. Koch leaned over me, one of his arms holding up his body above me while his other hand worked my ass open and wet.

It felt good. Wow. Wow. I liked this. I liked his fingers in my ass. I liked his fingers in my ass. The implications were struggling against my horny mind but I liked fingers in my ass. It didn't hurt. It just felt good to have a man finger me in and out, in and out. The copious precum seeping out of my dick wetted my abdomen.

He continued to stare right at my face, continuing to gauge my reaction to my preparation for my bottoming.

I watched the mirror on the ceiling as Mr. Koch prepared my ass for his invasion. A third finger slid into my ass and for the first time I felt truly stretched. It wasn't painful but it was getting close. He applied more lube to his hand and his dick and my ass as his fingers throbbed into my hole and my fingers throbbed into my mouth. I couldn't see any of this in the ceiling mirror but I could see his arm thrust into my body, eliciting pleasure from my extremities and moans from my mouth. To stop myself from moaning uncontrollably, I started sucking on one of my own fingers up to the knuckle.

I was getting uncontrollably horny. There was something sexually intoxicating about watching myself in the mirror, like watching my own live-porno. Mr. Koch put a fourth finger into my ass and stretched me. My whole body froze up for a second. Now it was somewhat unpleasant. Not cry out levels but it was very close to painful. I winced, closing my eyes tightly, the last digit of my index finger barely in my mouth.

"God you're sexy when you do that," Mr. Koch showered encouragement on me, smiling widely again. I didn't know if he was referring to me sucking my own finger in my mouth or me wincing or me freezing up.

I was extremely hard. One of my hands sidled down to my dick. I started to jerk myself because he was making me so horny and because his fingers in my ass felt so good and I just wanted to start fucking already and I couldn't wait and I had no patience.

"No, no, not yet," Mr. Koch stated somewhat coldly and very loudly and then the hand that he had been using to finger my ass with lube darted down to the wrist of my hand that I was using to jerk myself. He forcibly removed my hand from my dick and held it down against the bedspread next to me. The lube on his fingers spread against my fingers as he wove his fingers into mine.

I must have looked confused, but he instantly tried to explain himself.

"We cum together, okay? I know you're close already, but don't be selfish," Mr. Koch said, staring into my eyes, his visage somewhat annoyed for the first time that I had ever seen. This was my first encounter with gay daddy sexual etiquette: don't cum until Daddy lets you.

Mr. Koch's arm that he had been using to hold up his body above me reached out to my other hand and his fingers snaked out into the fingers of my other hand, interlacing between them. He held my hands behind and above my head, pinning me into position and also ensuring that I wasn't going to jerk myself off before my deep deep fucking had even really began. His strong arms pinned my hands against the softness of the bedspread.

"Yes sir," I replied to Mr. Koch's admonition. God I wanted to fuck. God I wanted to cum. God I wanted him to go ahead and just fuck the shit out of me. I opened my eyes and saw the mirror on the ceiling again. It was me staring back at me. That young man in the mirror was about to get fucked like he had never been fucked before. My instant thought was "sexy". I was splayed on my back on the bed, my legs on both shoulders of this sexy man who was getting me ready for a deep deep dicking.

I should have...done something. I don't know what. But I was so horny at that moment. This sexy older man that I barely knew was preparing my ass for a manfuck. And I loved it and I wanted it and I wanted it bad. I'd never before been in the position of the one who didn't decide when the sex began, and it was making me horny beyond belief.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME PLEASSSSSSSSE!" I screamed to Mr. Koch while using my legs against his shoulders as leverage to nudge my ass against his huge dick several times. I could feel it poke against my asscheeks with each movement.

Mr. Koch had prepared my ass, which was now stretched open and wet. If I was ever going to be ready to get fucked by a man, it was now. The lube was cold and wet and seeping down my ass to my thighs and onto the bedspread. His cock was already hot and hard, waiting at my entrance, like a cannon ready to go off.

I was watching Mr. Koch go to work in the mirror on the ceiling as he just aimed his cock directly at my asshole. His hands were still holding my hands down against the bedspread, his fingers weaved into mine. In the mirror, I could see the muscles on Mr. Koch's back and ass flex as he penetrated me for the first time.

His cock head slid into me, helped by the copious lube, past my sphincter. My anus wrapped tightly around his extremity tightly. I moaned loudly in pleasure and pain as he made me his. I winced and closed my eyes, biting my lower lip, turning my head sideways. A little tear escaped one of my eyes again. His hands continued to hold my hands down, pinning me in position.

I turned my head to look at Mr. Koch's face and saw something that I hadn't seen before. Up until now Mr. Koch had been all confidence and all control. But as he slid the first part of his cock into my ass, his face contorted into what I can only describe as bliss. He wasn't moaning but he was clearly enjoying the first stages of fucking me.

My ass stretched again to absorb the girth of his warrior's helmet. Four fingering my ass hadn't been enough to expand it for Mr. Koch's full enormity. It began to hurt. My hands gripped against his hands, but i still couldnt move and my neck angled back into the bedspread in response. My eyes winced closed and my mouth opened agape as I moaned through the pain emanating from my bowels.

He let go of my hands and they shot up to his chest, my fingers covering his nipples, trying to push him back, trying to prevent him from going further into me. He leaned back, holding himself up with one hand for a second, and then both his hands grabbed on ankles around his neck again.

"Shh...shhh...it'll pass...it'll pass..." he whispered, holding my legs up at his shoulders, making sure it was difficult for me to move out of my subordinate position. If I'd squirmed around at that moment, I might have hurt myself. Thinking back, I'm glad that he pinned me there, that he knew what he was doing. Mr. Koch knew how to fuck an ass.

I waited. I winced against fresh pins of pain. His dick was so big that it was tearing my ass. It hurt a lot. A lot. Tears welled up in my eyes again and trickled down my cheek as I beared it. I breathed heavily in multiple doses of air as my hands gripped against his muscled chest.

At the same time, I was so hard.

After a while, I don't know how long, I didn't want to wince and push anymore. Mr. Koch poured more lube onto the portion of his massive penetrator that wasn't already inside me, and then he pushed himself into me some more.

I moaned for him, my hands no longer gripping his chest and more just touching his nipples. I looked into his eyes.

"There you go. There you go. You're doing great, Caleb. You're doing great," Mr. Koch said, slowly and concerningly, his hands still holding my ankles against his neck as he pushed more into me.

"Yes sir," I replied weakly, smiling widely, trying to be good for him.

"Good. Good. Good boy," Mr. Koch said, smiling widely, for the first time designating our age difference. And thats when it clicked for me. That's what I wanted and what I was attracted to. A daddy. Someone who would show me what to do, guidance for my transition.

Mr. Koch leaned down on me again and let go of my ankles. As he bore down on me from above, the arms that he had been using to pin my legs against his shoulders wrapped around under me and swept up behind my back. My legs naturally wrapped around his butt and locked together around him. His body collapsed onto mine, and his the fingers of both of his hands snaked between the fingers of my hands again, once again pinning my arms above and behind my head on the bed.

Now I was in the ultimate position for fucking. His cock was already inside me up to its head and now he had all the leverage he needed to penetrate me even more. Soon I could feel his waist push slowly forward, thrusting his cock further into me, while his strong manly arms pinned me down by my hands, holding me in place. My mouth was open widely and my breathing was heavy as he entered me slowly but surely. His mouth was an inch away from mine and I could feel his hot breath on my face as he pushed into me and he could feel my breath on his face as I moaned louder in direct correlation to how much he was going inside me.

Three inches of cock in my ass brought loud moans from me. I started trying to angle my ass better for his slow thrusting as I moaned loudly. Our lips were maybe one inch apart as we both moaned from Mr. Koch's efforts to conquer my ass. And conquering it, he was. Four inches in brought Mr. Koch's first loud moans as well. He liked my ass. He loved how tight I was around him. He loved how good my virgin ass was making him feel. Five inches inside me marked the advent of our first mutual and simultaneous loud moans. We were in heat; I couldn't believe how good this felt; he couldn't believe how good this felt. There was a spot in my ass that his humongous member kept sliding across as he pushed into me that felt wonderful beyond words. Each thrust brought an even girthier portion of his mantaker into pressured contact against this spot, eliciting even louder moans from me, a young man who was around the same age as his son.

As I contemplated for a second the fact that Mr. Koch was fucking someone young enough to be son, he slid his sixth inch into my bowels. I moaned louder in relation to how much of himself he buried into me.

Seven inches into my ass brought me to new sexual heights as my fingers gripped his fingers still holding me down. My legs gripped against his hips as he pushed further into me. I turned my head sideways and continued to moan through my deep deep dicking. He wasn't slowing down and he still had a while to go.

He lodged eight inches of manmeat into me and then nine inches into my ass finished off my anal virginity. I could feel his tightening balls finally smack against my perineum with the final thrust into my depths. It had taken Mr. Koch about ten minutes to lodge himself fully into me without doing a ton of damage, and I had moaned all the way through it all, my throat somewhat horse and my mouth somewhat dry by this point. Mr. Koch had completely manalized me. His face was one inch away from mine, smiling widely, proud of his newest conquest.

Here I was, on my back on the bed of a sexy older married man who I'd just met, his muscled sweaty body bearing down on me from above, his massive cock lodged all the way up my ass, me feeling his girthy manhood stretch my asshole to the border of pain, his arms holding me by my hands so as better to leverage his body weight to fuck me, and my legs locked at my ankles around his hips. And here I thought that the most important decision that I was going to make today was croissants or blueberry muffins for breakfast.

I looked up at the ceiling again, at the mirror arrayed above me to view myself getting fucked by this hot fuckboat captain. I barely recognized myself in the scene. I could see my head, my mouth agape, breathing heavily, my hair in disarray. I could see some of my legs wrapped around his waist and the fingers in my hands interlaced with his fingers as his hands continued to hold me down.

I could see Mr. Koch's muscled back and ass flex as he withdrew from my ass while also holding me in place with his powerful arms. He slowly withdrew from me, eliciting more moans of pleasure from me, and then he slowly pushed himself right back into me up to his balls again. He was taking my ass. He was taking it slowly but he was surely taking it, slow egress followed by slow ingress back inside me. I loved watching the muscles on his back and butt in the mirror compress and decompress as he pushed into me and pulled out of me. When he pushed inside me, his massive boyfucker slid past my prostate, filling me with tingles of goodness, and I moaned for him each time he filled my insides up with his manhood.

The next few minutes were spent like this, with Mr. Koch slowly fucking my ass with the full extent of his massive cock. He slowly pulled himself out of me up to his tip and then slowly pushed himself back into me up to the hilt, going a little faster each time that he was almost all the way in to create a sexy somantic impact, vibrating my ass with each plunge into my depths. I moaned every time he filled me up, the cacophony of my moaning becoming louder and louder every time he manalized me with all of his girthy manness. He never pistoned into me, he never tried to hurt me, and he always assessed whether I was enjoying what he was doing to me. He correctly assessed that I enjoyed what he was doing quite a bit based on all the moaning I was doing and how hard I continued to be throughout my ass fucking.