Mr. Mitchell's Neighbor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to get naked now," I told him. "I hope you don't mind." He watched in silence as I removed my clothes. Standing naked before him he had his first view of my body. Broad shoulders, hairy everywhere but my genitals, which I trim, and recently shaved. My cock was semi-hard, thick and veiny. My balls were tight but large. He looked me up and down while stroking his cock. "Is this okay?"

"I've seen naked old guys at the gym. It's not a turn on. As long as you're sucking this I don't care if you wear a tuxedo." He squeezed his hard cock and shiny drop appeared at the tip. It was just the encouragement I needed. I kneeled between his legs and licked the pearl of precum from his cock. I twirled my tongue around the glans and Trey took in a deep breath and his body trembled slightly. I continued playing my tongue around his cockhead and up and down the shaft, while my hands explored his body. I wanted him to get used to my hands. I felt his muscular thighs and calves. He closed his eyes and rested his head as my hands continued to explore. Tight stomach, firm pecs, his nipples erect and hard. I tweaked and twisted his nipples as I began sucking him with slow deliberate pulls on his cock.

Trey moaned softly, sometimes saying, "Yeah, suck it." He continued to leak and soon my mouth was coated with his precum and I savored each salty drop. I felt my cock stiffen but didn't touch it, afraid I would cum before I finished with Trey. It was time to give him another treat. I held the base of his cock and slowly sucked him deep into my mouth until he filled it and I took him into my throat. My lips were at the base of his cock and my nose buried in his pubic hair, my tongue caressing the bottom of his shaft. He moaned again and said, "Holy fuck." I glanced up and he was watching me deep throat his stiff cock. I slowly released it. He smiled and shook his head. "Fucking awesome," he said.

His shaft was wet with saliva, which ran down to his balls. I grabbed under his knees and lifted his legs, exposing his virgin ass. His knees touched his shoulders and I instructed Trey to hold that position. He held is legs in place and I leaned over, first licking the sucking his hairy sack into my mouth, massaging his testicles with my tongue. He said, "Mmmmm," and closed his eyes. My tongue probed his perineum and he squirmed at the touch. I released his balls and continued licking between his balls and anus. My tongue worked its way to his tight hole and I licked and sucked on it. My fingers spread apart his firm cheeks and my tongue probed into his hole. He groaned and started stroking his cock.

I resisted the urge to slip a finger in his tight anus. I would save that for a future encounter. For now I was satisfied rimming his sweet young ass as he stroked himself. There were so many things I wanted to do that I reluctantly put off for another time. I wanted to kiss Trey, to feel his tongue in my mouth. I wanted to climb on top of him and feel his cock slipping inside me. I wanted him to fuck me for an hour. But all that would have to wait until I felt he was ready to take this to another level. So I spent the next hour worshiping his cock, bringing him close to ejaculation then backing off. He was sweaty and hot, his face and chest flush with blood. His erection was a thing of beauty. His head flared out a bit wider than the shaft, and the veins that pulsed across it were deep blue and thick. I wanted to see him shoot his load almost as much as I wanted to swallow it.

Eventually, Trey could no longer contain himself. He told me he was close so I told him to stand up. Kneeling before him I told him to feed me his cock, hold my head, fuck my face, and the good lad obliged. His hips pumped his cock into my open mouth, sometimes into my throat. His gripped tightened, his body shook, and he cried out, "Fuck yes, Mr. Mitchell!" as the first stream of hot semen shot into my mouth. He released my head as he continued to ejaculate. As I tasted and swallowed his cum I let him slip out of my mouth. He continued sending streams of cum on my face and chest. Then, exhausted, he dropped back into the chair.

Swallowing his salty gift, I gathered the cum from my face and chest onto my hand and used it as lubricant on my cock, stroking and grunting until I came on the floor. I sat back, panting, savoring the aftertaste of his semen on my tongue. We sat in silence, the only sound our labored breathing. I reached up and took hold of Trey's hand. He didn't pull away. He looked down at me and shook his head, smiling.

"I told you I could last an hour."

We laughed, and I asked him to run to the kitchen for a couple of bottles of water while I cleaned up the mess I'd made on the floor, and the mess he had made on me. Trey headed upstairs while I found a towel in the laundry room, ran it under warm water and used it to wipe away the dry cum on my face, chest and dick. I then used it to clean the all-weather carpet I had soiled. Trey returned with 2 bottles of water and his clothes. We both drank most of the water and then got dressed.

"Well?" I asked.

"Mr. Mitchell, I never knew. I mean, I never knew how hot it is to get your ass and nipples licked. I mean...fuck!" He yelled. "So fucking hot!"

"Ease down," I said. "Your folks might hear you."

"Speaking of my folks, I better head home and shower before dinner."

"See you tomorrow morning. We've got a room to paint."

"Right! And maybe after that you'll let me paint your face again." He laughed and turned, ran up the stairs and out of the house.

I sat down, finished my water and considered my good luck that day. If Trey can keep this in confidence we would both have some fun when he returned home for school breaks. If I had done this with a stranger I met online I would sit there feeling empty inside. But after sucking Trey...twice...I felt energized. He was an enthusiastic partner. He'd been receptive to doing more than getting his dick sucked. And if he continued to feel adventurous...well, who knew what might happen in the future?

12