Mr. Mom

Story Info
Fond memories of our life well lived.
912 words
3.95
2.5k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
163 Followers

Please don't take the Title as sexist as that is in no way meant to be.

My wife is fantastic but like everyone, she has her strong points and her weaker ones, as l do without a doubt.

This short story focuses on one and that is her House Cleaning. I would give her a seven out of ten which is enough to keep the peace. But I'm a bit anal about it so l take it on my own (when l can) to polish things up a bit to the level l would like it to be. And I'm well past the (maybe she'll learn from me) for this particular chore as l am sure there are things she wished l did differently.

One of the things that got to me even after l warned her against doing was wine glass rings around the tub. Not to brag but l built that bathroom for her and with just her in mind. Which included the said tub that was surrounded in Crema Marfel Marble. In case you don't know marble is very temperamental and must be treated with care. So when l kept seeing rings around its top, ones that l could not clear off completely l had no choice but to ask her to stop doing such.

My wife took the hard line that she's not doing such and never even enjoyed a glass of wine while in the tub.

Right or wrong l had been married to her long enough to know that tone of voice and it warns me to argue the point on another day or be prepared for a much bigger argument. So l save my gun power for another day.

That day did not come quickly but more rings did appear so l made a mental note to snap at the first opportunity to bring the topic up again.

A few days later it was still not yet that time but an early day sent me home far earlier than normal. l thought nothing of it and went home like most of us would. l walked through the front door and while not seeing my wife sitting there l was not surprised by it, simply figured she was elsewhere in the house.

l was correct now as l walked into our Master Quarters I didn't see her at first as she was in the bathroom which was at the wrong angle for me to do so. Then it wasn't sighted that brought me deeper into the bathroom but sound. A few more steps and there she was, half in and half out of her tub. Not getting into or out of the tub but raising and falling upon a suction cup-type Dildo she had mounted on the marble shelf that ran around the tub. l immediately knew that was the reason for those rings, we argued about

When she looked my way she jumped but only because I startled her. l encouraged my wife to masturbate while l was away which never hurt our love life but increases it. She calmly continued and l joined in watching her and stretching my cock until its release. Afterward, we hopped in the shower together to clean ourselves up.

l only mentioned those rings one more time and that was to ask her to place her toy in the same spot each time she used it to get off. From that day on instead of anger, every time l saw those old rings l smiled and remembered what a great wife l have.

For the benefit of any younger readers, l agree with the saying "you can't teach an old dog new tricks" that said you can find that happy medium between both parties. And not pushing your point works far better when room for growth is allowed. If you love your spouse, you likely want to do as much as possible for them. Why would you not feel that they want to do the same in return? Life is a marathon, not a race so some patience goes a long way in getting you to its end.

The above story was all that was meant to say but since we had an occasion recently when one story was sent back for lack of length. So with that please consider the following as it might help us get this published and more so the chance you might find a use for it.

My lovely wife was extremely shy when we met, those that follow us know that by now. Masturbation was a tool l used to get her to open up sexually. l guess there is somebody out there that never takes part in anything but he or she would have trouble putting together nine like minds for a baseball team.

And those out there still single think those days of masturbation will be gone soon as they are to get married. You might find yourself increasing how often and not placing it on the shelf. But who knows you might be lucky and I don't mean to insult anybody.

Anyway like l said above l encouraged my wife to masturbate as I'm a firm believer l would receive more sex from her doing so not less and in my case l was proven correct. It took time but that is the case for most things, but like everything else of value it was worth the effort and wait.

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
163 Followers