Mr Mrs or Brother and Sister

Story Info
Story of a brother sister.
1k words
3.56
42.1k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi friends, today I am going to tell you about my life story.

My sister is 19 months older than me, she is now 22 and I am 20.

We belonged to an upper-middle-class family. We lived in a 4BHK duplex house. My sister and I used to always fight.

This incident happened 1 year ago. My sister graduated in Btech computer science and joined TCS. I too graduated and joined TCS in Hyderabad.

We used to travel together by car. We worked on different projects.

However, many thought we were wife and husband as we travelled together and also shared the surname. Although we tried to explain initially, we decided to leave people with their assumptions after a while.

But an inside joke started between us. I would talk to my sister as if I were her husband and demand an answer whenever she spoke with a guy. I would ask her, "How dare you speak with another man closely behind my back?"

Similarly, my sister would ask me, "If you don't listen to me, I will leave you for another man and also take half of the property," once my sister and I got onsite assignments.

Mine was in New York and my sisters were in New Jersey. In order to save money, we both decided to share a flat.

We took a 1BHK in NJ. We started sharing a room. But as they say, old habits don't go away easily. We had to discuss some boundaries, but every such as knocking, before entering the room and cleaning the washroom every two days. I had a habit of sleeping just in my boxer and my sister had a habit of not wearing underwear while sleeping. Yes, we discussed this as well, but every day we were okay to continue that, as we couldn't sacrifice our sleep.

Since we were used to living in a big house, it was difficult to share the room and bathroom. And the assumption that we were wife and husband also travelled to the US as people started calling us Mr and Mrs.

In the bedroom, we had two single cots. My sister would wake up early everyday for yoga. But I was a night bird. I woke up only after my sister woke me up.

One morning, my sister woke me up and when I didn't wake up, she pulled the sheet off me. And I was naked under. She screamed and threw the sheet back at me.

Later we laughed at that. And this became another inside joke, if didn't wake up, she would threaten to pull my sheet. And I would retaliate by saying that she got attracted to my naked body, and that is why she wanted to pull my sheet. This joke went on for a few days. And slowly, our jokes went crass and crossed the line.

Once we both had drinks and talked about the olden days.

However, and the after drink conversation broke all the boundaries.

Every day after work, we would drink and talk about people and their relationships, sexual habits, preferences and fantasies. It was then that my sister asked me if I had a girlfriend.

I denied and told her "I was a virgin."

She, however, slowly, too, confessed that she was a virgin. And then she asked me if I saw a woman naked. I told her I didn't and asked her if she saw a man naked.

She said "She didn't."

Then, randomly, I asked is she wanted to play the game of exploring each other's body as we both hadn't seen naked bodies of opposite sex. She laughed initially, but asked if I was serious. I told it can be our little secret.

Then my sister took off her top. She was not wearing a bra. I took off my T-shirt and dropped my boxer on the floor.

My limp penis started getting erect as I saw her firm breasts. My sister took her panties off.

Feelings stirred between us, and we started kissing. But we stopped as we realised it was wrong. We talked about it. But we were not sure if we should take it further.

After that day, my sister and I talked about sexually explicit things in private. We would hug, kiss and cuddle, but never went beyond that. Occasionally, we should sleep in the same bed naked, touching each other's genitals, but never had penetrative sex or oral sex.

After 2 months of occasional touches. One day, when we were sleeping she thought about anything and started using her phone.

In which she was reading some sex stories of families.

After reading one or two stories, she asked me "Are these stories real?"

I answered, "Yes, why should anyone waste time on writing this if it's false."

She was now in deep thinking, and she again started reading stories, until I was in deep sleep.

After a moment, I woke up while my cock was inside my sister's mouth and she was sucking it with a huge amount of courage.

She was lusty now.

She said "Wfake up brother, fuck me."

She removed cock from her mouth, and I slowly got in the position to fuck her.

Then I inserted my cock inside her pussy, but it was so tight.

My cock was in pain, too.

She was screaming, and it was hardly painful either.

After a moment of screams the dick got permitted inside the pussy.

It was bleeding too.

Slowly, slowly, the screams stopped, and fast breathing started to orgasm.

She had a great orgasm.

I too exploded outside her pussy after a while.

We slept as it was that night. My sister also didn't clean the blood, that's why the bedsheet got dirty.

From that day, it was our daily routine of sex like husband and wife.

Five years later, my sister got married, and they had a baby.

But even now, whenever she visits home, my sister and I would have sex and roam naked in front of each other.