Mr. Redmond

Story Info
Mr. Redmond's assistant needs be taught the error of her ways.
2.9k words
4.34
56.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,108 Followers

Another old story from 2004

Please check out my newer stories written under the name 'Robert_Anthony'

***

"Right you lot, get out of here," said Mr Redmond as the bell rang. "And don't forget your homework... and Catherine, ask someone else what your homework is please - thank you."

Suddenly the room was empty save for the dripping taps and the odd smell of Bunsen-gas, though he hardly noticed that any more. Mr Redmond sat down at his desk and retrieved a pile of marking from a drawer. It wasn't long before his 'lab tech' Jenny appeared at his desk, flirting madly as usual.

"Oh Alec, I've done those samples like you asked me to."

"Thanks Jen," he said without looking up. He'd spent enough time looking at her to know what she looked like: kind of a pudgy, low rent Courtney Cox, with much bigger tits and too much make up. Not that she was unattractive, she just looked a bit too easy.

"Is there anything else you need me to do."

Alec fought the urge to shoot back "Well you could suck my cock until I blow my load down your throat," instead plumping for the slightly less contentious 'Mmm, not really."

Jenny looked slightly disappointed, "Oh, well... okay then I'll go and label some jars."

"Ok."

Alec glanced up and watched her walk into the storeroom where the chemical jars were kept.

'Nice arse' he thought to himself and smiled. He waited a few minutes before putting the marking back in the drawer and very quietly slipping into the storeroom.

Inside it was gloomy and there were old wooden shelves stuffed with enormous jars of coloured chemicals. At the far end Alec saw Jenny leaning over a bench, writing out labels for the bottles at her side.

He leaned against the doorframe, observing as she wiggled her arse about inside her lab coat. He pulled the door shut silently and watched as she started applying the labels to the jars.

A frown formed on his forehead as he realised that Jenny was making a right pigs ear of the job. Sensing a golden opportunity he walked up to the girl and grabbed her arm.

"What the hell are you doing?" He barked theatrically. "You've labelled the sulphur as potassium, don't you realise how dangerous that could be if some kid used that in an experiment?"

"I'm sorry Alec... I wasn't paying attention."

Alec scowled and let go of her arm.

"It's not as if it's the first time is it Jenny, your work since you've been here has been patchy at best. I have to write your report in a few weeks and to be honest the way things are going at the moment I'd be surprised if your contract was renewed for another term."

Jenny looked distraught.

"You've always been the same haven't you Jen, even when you were in my class. Never paying attention to what you should be. Always thinking about something else, always looking out of the window at some lad playing football..."

Jenny tried to think of something to say, but she knew he was right. She started to cry, turning her head so that he couldn't see her tears.

"I'm sorry Alec..."

He grabbed her chin and pulled her face back to him.

"I don't really know what I'm going to do with you Jenny, I really don't. To be honest I think what you really need is a good hiding."

Alec looked directly into the girl's eyes and saw a flicker of something... enough to tell him that he was onto something.

"Maybe that's what you want?"

Jenny said nothing, but her tears stopped and she felt a different kind of moisture forming and her mouth fell open slightly.

"Maybe that's what you've always wanted?"

Jenny's heart rate shot the roof and her face flushed bright red.

"Lean over the bench," Alec ordered.

Jenny looked at him nervously, but did as she was told.

"Now ask me nicely to punish you for being such a naughty girl."

"Please Alec... pl.."

Alec held up a finger.

"Mr Redmond if you please."

Jenny's pussy flooded as she felt all her old schoolgirl fantasies coming back to her. She nodded, then crossed her arms in front of her and lay her head across them.

"Please Mr Redmond..." she began, her voice terribly shaky. "Please punish me... for being such a bad girl."

"Is that what you want?" He whispered.

"Yes."

"Is that what my little girl needs?"

"Yes."

"Is that what you've always needed?"

"Yes!" Her voice was barely croak.

"I know. I always knew, but I had to wait for you didn't I?"

"Yes Mr Redmond."

"Yes Mr Redmond," he mimicked. "And do you think it's right that I had to wait so long for you Jenny?"

"No Mr Redmond."

"No Jenny, it's not right at all."

He placed his hand on her ass and began to rub it slowly. Jenny's body quivered as he rubbed a little harder and her white coat hung open beneath her. He moved his hand to the other cheek for a while.

"So, while I was waiting here for you all alone, you went off to University didn't you?"

"Yes Mr Redmond."

"And did you have 'fun' at University Jenny?"

"...Yes Mr Redmond."

"Oh I bet you did Jenny, there's always plenty of cock at University isn't there?"

Jenny nodded, too embarrassed to respond.

THWACK!

Alec's hand made contact with the girl's ass for the first time.

"When I ask you a question, I expect you to answer me girl."

"Yes Mr Redmond."

THWACK!

"Yes, what?"

"Yes there was plenty of cock, sir."

Alec smiled, he liked the way she'd dropped 'sir' in there.

"Hmm."

THWACK!

"And I bet you got more than your fair share of it didn't you Jenny?"

THWACK!

...

THWACK!

"Well, did you or didn't you?"

THWACK!

...

THWACK!

"You know Jenny, I don't think this is doing you any good at all. I think we need to get this stupid coat out of the way and do this properly."

Jenny started to straighten up to take her coat off but Alec put his hand on her back and pushed her firmly back down.

"Did I tell you to get up?"

"No, but..."

"No. Stay where you are."

Jenny put her head back on her arms and felt Alec slide his hands down over her ass and grab the hem of the lab coat. He lifted it up and draped it over her back, revealing her skirt - which, typically, was cut just a little short...

"Tsk, tsk... this skirt seems a little short for your job. Hoping to attract some attention were we?"

"No, I..."

THWACK!

"Spare me the excuses Jenny. You used to drive me nuts when you were in my class, always you and Andrea with the shortest skirts wasn't it? Did you never spare a thought for your poor teachers?"

THWACK!

"What about old Mr Kennet, how do you think he felt having a couple of sluts in his form? I bet the poor guy was a nervous wreck, no wonder he couldn't wait to retire."

THWACK-THWACK-THWACK!

"That's for poor old Mr Kennet."

Jenny's bottom was beginning to warm up a little now, but she was still fairly well protected by her skirt and pants. On the other hand, her pussy was dripping wet as Mr Redmond took her to task over her previous behaviour.

Realising that his spanking was actually proving rather ineffectual, Alec decided that it was time to move on a little further. He reached down and grabbed the bottom of Jenny's skirt, pulling it up roughly and placing it over the lab coat on her back. Jenny let out a little sigh of pleasure as she felt the air circle around her warm ass cheeks.

Alec looked down and admired the curve of Jenny's ass, but was more impressed with the state of her knickers. Between her legs they were so wet that they were practically transparent and he bent down to get a better view of her pussy, erotically outlined against the fabric.

"Very nice Jenny..."

"Thank you Sir," she giggled.

"But now... there is the little matter of my earlier question."

Jenny flushed..

"I asked you if you got plenty of cock at University, didn't I?"

As he said this he slid his fingers underneath Jenny's pale blue panties and pulled them up between her ass cheeks. As the material tightened around her dripping cunt Jenny groaned and then let out a small cry as Alec brought his hand down on the bare skin of her arse.

"Well, I'm waiting," he said impatiently.

"I... I had... some," she answered nervously.

"Some. What does 'some' mean exactly, 2? (THWACK), 6? (THWACK) 20??? 'Some' tells me nothing girl, I want a number (THWACK)."

As soon as he finished each spank Alec rubbed his fingers between her legs, never touching her pussy, just teasing the tops of her beautifully smooth thighs.

"I don't know..." Stalled Jenny.

"Bullshit."

THWACK!

"I've never known a girl who couldn't tell me exactly how many men she'd fucked - give or take the ones when they were too drunk to remember..."

"Ok... Maybe eight," moaned the girl.

"Eight... in two years?"

"Two the first year, six in the second year."

Alec's fingers slid closer to Jenny's needy pussy.

"So how many SINCE University?"

THWACK!

"Oww... Just one."

"Just one?"

"Right after I came back I met up with an old boyfriend, we just did it once, then I started here."

Alec pulled her knickers tighter still between her cheeks.

"So you're telling me that you haven't had sex since the start of the term?"

"Yes."

"So you're feeling a little horny then after what... six weeks?"

"Yes." She moaned, moving her hips and desperately trying to brush her pussy against his fingers.

"Is that why you're wearing stockings... thought you might get lucky?"

"I..." Jenny couldn't bring herself to admit what she had hoped for.

Jenny heard Alec's zipper being pulled down and the words stuck in her throat. He moved behind her and slid her knickers from between her cheeks, pulling them sideways to reveal her dripping pussy and tight little ass. His cock was rock-hard and he rubbed the tip between Jenny's slippery pussy lips.

"Do you like that Jenny? Do you like the feel of my hard cock pressed against your slutty, wet cunt?"

"Yes," groaned the girl, pushing her hips back and trying to suck him inside.

THWACK!

"So ask me very nicely Jenny. Ask me to fuck you."

"Please... Mr Redmond, please fuck me."

Alec teased her hole further, allowing the tip of his cock to press half an inch inside.

"No Jenny, you've got to make me believe you really want it."

"Oh please, please... fill me up, please... I want it so fucking bad!" Jenny's voice was convincingly breathless and desperate, turning almost to a growl by the end of the sentence.

Alec teased her for a few seconds more and then slammed his length into the girl's tight hole. She was so wet that he felt her juices soak the front of his trousers.

"You dirty little bitch! Look what your slutty hole has done to my trousers, you'll have to be punished for that... and I know just how!"

Jenny wasn't listening, she ground her hips back at him as he got into a rhythm and was enjoying the feeling of having her cunt well and truly fucked by her former teacher.

As he fucker her, Alec leaned forward to reach for a wooden ruler that was lying on the bench that Jenny had been using to cut out the bottle labels. As he did so, he let go of the girl's panties and they flicked back against his shaft unexpectedly and triggered the start of his orgasm.

He increased the pace, abandoning all hope of staving off the inevitable and plowed his cock into the girl, his hips hammering against her gorgeous arse. Without warning he hooked his fingers into the pale blue panties once more and pulled them roughly to the left, he pulled out of her and his right hand closed around his throbbing meat, pumping hard as he milked himself into the crack of her ass.

Jenny practically collapsed onto the bench, but Alec wasn't about to let her get away with it that easily. With barely a pause he pushed his fingers deep into her sodden hole and then moved one finger upwards and into her crack. Using a combination of her juices and his spunk as lubrication he eased it into her puckered asshole.

"No! Please don't do that," she begged.

Alec swung the ruler against her cheek hard and Jenny cried out.

"Owwwwwwwwww!"

"Don't make so much noise," Alec chided. "Now listen, this ruler can bring you pleasure or it can bring you pain, so which is it going to be?"

"...pleasure..."

"Pleasure - what?" Said Alec, preparing to bring the ruler down once again.

"Pleasure, please... Mr Redmond."

"Good girl, that's much better..."

Alec lowered the ruler, then circled his finger inside her ass, stretching her gradually until her could add a second finger. Alec needed a few minutes to recover and get his cock hard again and this gave him the perfect breather.

"Now then Jenny, being as you are such a naughty little slut... Mr Redmond is going to have to fuck your tight little ass. I bet you never dreamt of that back when you used to sit in my class, did you?"

"No Sir, but please don't. I'll do anyt..."

"Shh, don't talk - just listen."

Alec's second finger was inside her asshole now and his cock was beginning to get hard again.

"Now because I'm a nice guy, I'm going to let you cum. But not just yet. What I want you to do is reach back between your legs and start rubbing your clit."

Jenny slid her left hand out from under her chin and pushed it back between her thighs, finding her clit immediately and rubbing it as instructed.

"Good, now that should take your mind off your ass a little bit. Now when you are on the very brink of coming I want you to tell me... and I want you to move your hand away from your pussy. Do you understand?"

Jenny was confused, but confirmed that she understood his instructions.

"Good, and be aware that if you don't obey my instruction I will be very angry with you."

Alec flicked the ruler against the girl's ass again.

THWACK!

"And you don't want me to be angry with you, do you?"

"No Sir."

"Good girl..."

Alec balanced the ruler on the girl's back and grasped his cock. It was almost fully hard by now and he fed it back into Jenny's hot, slippery twat, coating it in her copious juices, ready for his next move.

He pulled his cock out of her and placed both hands on her ass cheeks, pulling them wide apart to expose her puckered hole. Alec had always had a thing for girl's asses, he loved how they looked, smelled and tasted, but most of all he loved to see them stretched around his thick pole. He aimed his cock at the centre of her opening and began to press it home. Jenny gritted her teeth as she felt the head of Mr Redmond's prick begin to push against her ring and she intensified the stimulation of her clit dramatically.

Alec eased his chunky shaft into her with gentle, shallow thrusts until he no longer needed to hold her open. He did though for a while, enjoying the sight of his stalk spearing into Jenny's tight virgin asshole. He loved watching a woman's ass puckering and gripping his cock as it slid in and out, and he loved the noises they made when he fucked them too, their grunts of discomfort as he forced it inside and the whimpers of pleasure as their bodies accepted the initial pain and moved beyond it...

Soon Alec was plunging the entire length of his cock into Jenny's ass and Jenny's breathing was becoming more and more laboured as her finger worked overtime on her clit.

"I'm almost," moaned Jenny and she felt Alec pull out and grab the ruler that was still precariously balancing on the small of her back.

"...there!"

Jenny obediently moved her hand away as instructed, but rather then feeling Alec's fingers or cock moving between her legs to finish her off as expected, Jenny felt the cool, varnished wood rub against her lips and clit and then start to slap between her legs. Alec increased the intensity gradually and within a few seconds he felt her legs start to tremble and then her whole body spasm as she came hard.

As she came Alec dropped the ruler and parted the girl's wriggling cheeks one more time, forcing his cock back into her slippery asshole and pounding her hard until he violently erupted inside her. Jenny bit into her own arm to stop herself from screaming the place down and then, once he had dumped the last of his cum inside her ass, Alec pulled out and moved away from the crumpled girl.

"Okay, fun time is over... get yourself straightened up, you've got work to do."

Jenny pulled herself upright and felt the cum starting to leak out of her ravaged ass.

"If you want to stay here and work with me you'd better get used to that."

"Yes Mr Redmond," she replied with a tired, but happy smile.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,108 Followers