Mr. Right?

Story Info
Riley is caught in the middle of a love triangle.
4k words
3
9.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ONE

My phone vibrates incessantly on my nightstand so groggily and blindly I silence it. Mission accomplished, I return to my slumber only twenty minutes later remembering the reason I set the alarm. Panicking, I launch myself out of bed while running around my room. "Oh shit, I'm late as fuck!" I have an afternoon shift at the grocery store and I'm fucking late again. Eventually, I locate my work shirt and pants underneath a pile of random clothes near my closet. There's no time for a shower so I quickly change and put on my black gym shoes. Dressed, I sit down at my vanity and study my reflection exasperated at my disheveled appearance. I rub at the purple circles under my blue-gray eyes. I have a smooth complexion, pink pouty lips and a ski-sloped perky nose. I take my brush and begin taming my long messy hair. It's a job managing my mane and the length reaches the curve of my ass.

I hear a sharp knock and then Amber materializes at my door. Her strawberry blond hair swooshes around her shoulders as her round green eyes judge and examine my room. "Riley, what happened? "It's not so bad, I mean my clothes is scattered throughout the room but in semi-organized clumps. She strides farther into my room and randomly picks up my black crop top. "You overslept? I thought you set an alarm?"

"I know, I need to stop doing this shit," I huff in frustration chucking the brush. I skillfully gather my hair and weave a long braid over my shoulder. Next, I grab my keys and wallet tossing them into my satchel.

"He's going to fire you," she cautions while simultaneously pocketing my yoga pants. "First, no college and now you're jobless!"

I intercept her and usher us toward the door, ignoring her jab. I close the door and head into the kitchen where's she's practically floating while blissfully humming. I open my mouth to make a comment but my phone blares. I quickly answer recognizing my boss's number but also noticing I have several missed messages. "Hey, I'm sorry, I'm on my way now!" I tell him as I snatch a banana from the fruit bowl. I wave bye to Amber as I hastily unpeel the banana and shovel chunks into my mouth.

"There's no need, I found someone to cover your shift," he barks. My heart skips a beat as I conjure up an excuse still heading for the door.

"Oh man, I'm sorry," I stutter. The words are hollow even to me and he doesn't respond. I can hear in the background nonsensical chatter, it's busy today. Finally, he says to come in next Monday to have a discussion and hangs up. I put my phone away and walk back inside dropping my bag on the floor. I head into the kitchen and take a seat at the table. She glances up from her phone with a spoon of strawberry oatmeal to her lips.

Amber Hudson has been my best friend since middle school. She's bossy, opinionated and just so pretty with curly bouncy hair and a small petite frame.

"What happened?" She asks looking concerned and surprised. "He fired you?"

"Basically, maybe? I don't know," I sulk defeated, I tuck a flyaway tendril behind my ear.

"Well, fuck him," she says rolling her eyes. "He's bitter his least favorite son is going to inherit his store.

"They argue in front of the us and he smokes cigarettes in the break room," I complain to her. "And I hate when the smell sticks to my clothes and hair.

"Fuck them. I bet you losing this job will be the best thing to ever happen to you," she says confidently. She stands up and walks over to the sink, dumping her bowl. She walks behind me and comfortingly dismantles my braid with her fingernails. My hair cascades over my shoulders and down my back like a silky curtain.

"Are you okay?" I ask noticing she's preoccupied, a faraway glint in her eyes.

She looks at me guiltily as she shakes her head and finally admits. "I met someone and he's coming over!"

"Oh..." I say unable to express more but at the same time wanting too.

"I know Ry, it's been a whirlwind but I feel like I finally found Mr. Right."

"You ended a serious relationship only a month ago," I caution her, I mean a rebound is one thing.

"Fuck Jake Trainor, I refuse to let another dumb asshole knock me off the dating horse."

"Dating horse?" I concede, deciding to change tactics. "Fine, tell me more about him?"

"He's British, twenty-seven, has a car and some money," she excitedly explains. "His name is Lincoln Fox and his sex skills are incredible. He could be the one!"

She's smiling so enthusiastically but I'm still hesitant to join her yet. "Is he single?" I prompt.

"Yeah, he's never been tied down but hopefully that'll change," she winks pleased with herself.

"How long have you known him?" I ask, wondering why she never even mentioned him.

"Well, we've been hanging for a month but it's kind of getting serious."

"You've been with him for a month and never told me?"

She stares at me taken aback. "Nothing is official between us yet so I wanted time before saying anything." I nod, understanding her reasoning but still hurt that I never heard of this supposedly super great guy that's she's absolutely crazy about. But I'm being a hypocrite knowingly keeping my own secret from her.

"Okay, well does he work? College? Does he treat you well?" I don't mean to sound so worried.

"Ry! Chill," she says rolling her eyes and inspecting her cuticles.

"Am, I'm just concerned and I care about you. You know I want a happily ever after ending too but we still have to be realistic," I reason with her. In the beginning of relationships she's so content and happy but soon paranoid sprouts. She starts becoming demanding, forceful and then evidently pushes them away.

She glares at me in indignation. "I don't really need relationship advice from you. You know since you were dumped by Bryn Cho?" The name detonates like a grenade and the impact is crippling. I bet she's satisfied, knowing she efficiently shut me up. Wounded, I get up and walk away and she never follows me. I just hear her acrylic nails tapping away on her phone, preparing for her big date.

My phone dings in my pocket indicating a new message from Justin Ford. I pause at my door, reading his message.

Justin: Are you ignoring me huh Tinkerbell?"

I quickly scroll through the other unread messages.

Justin: Morning Tinkerbell, give me a call.

Justin: You're such a cock tease!

Unknown: YOU'RE DEAD BITCH.

Madison: Last night was so fun, let's hang again?

Adonis: I want to see you. You busy?

Madison: We're going to the club tomorrow no excuses and you have to dress super slutty.

Matt: I have classes today but I'm free tonight can we meet then? I miss you.

Adonis: Put something on your books and give me a time?

I jump as Amber brushes pass me heading for her bedroom. I block and delete unknown's threatening message. I pick up my bag and head toward my room, exhausted. I unlock my door and walk in, flopping on my bed, phone in hand. My phone buzzes, indicating another message.

Adonis: Time? I need to see you.

Me: Why? We saw each a few days ago...

Adonis: I'm bored here and I was thinking about you.

Adonis: And? Come on, I need to see you.

Me: Okay... give me an hour.

Adonis: Good, see you soon sweet cheeks.

Anthony Davis, a wrestler model standing at six feet five inches. Totally jacked and ripped with bulging muscles, a thick neck and wide boulder sized shoulders. I met him at a nightclub about several months ago and the entire time I thought he was flirting with me. At the end of the night, I asked him if he wanted to go somewhere to make out. He looked dumbfounded but faltered out a halfhearted no thanks. Two weeks later, I bumped into him again and his attitude was changed. He was openly flirty with me even touched my hand and he whispered in my ear that he needed to see me again.

But, in actuality he just wanted a booty call whenever he wanted. And he had a girlfriend which I learned when I looked him up. He would even joke and call me his mistress and I just wanted more for myself. So, I told him I was done and he reacted poorly but we came to a compromise. The agreement is oral sex and foreplay but no anal sex obviously which is his preference. It's discreet kind of transactional no attachments or exclusivity. Justin and Matt is a different situation altogether and one I will deal with later so I quickly shower knowing I need extra time to style my hair. I meticulously flat-iron my wispy bangs and hair until it's completely straightened. My full eyelashes flutter as I blink at my reflection, I apply eyeliner, mascara, blush and lip-balm. I touch my swan like neck and inspect my slender lithe five foot eight curvy build. I touch the beauty mark on my collarbone and caress my soft hairless skin. I refocus at the task at hand and get ready. I leave my room and walk into the living room where she is already sitting on the couch. She's wearing a skimpy low-cut top with my pushup bra, little thief. The padded bra did wonders for her small breast and her miniskirt showcased her short legs. I sit down next to her and she smiles while pointing at me. "You look so amazing!"

"And you're stunning as per usually," I tell her.

I'm wearing my signature and best ensemble, a soft fitted long sleeve turtleneck and skinny jeans. I've been called alluring and sophisticated in this getup and I feel confident.

"You really look poured into that," she exclaims while obviously staring at my perky round butt.

"Thanks," I say, looking down at the watch on my wrist.

"He'll be here soon, so promise you'll behave?" she pouts.

"Me?" I say flabbergasted. She's already assumed that I'm going to be a problem. Unless criticizing him is the problem?

"Oh, wait you have company?" She says finally addressing the reason why I'm dressed up.

"Um yeah Adonis," I say passively.

"God, I'm so jealous you're with him and he's like famous," she whines enviously. "And he's straight, handsome and loaded."

"Straight? I don't know, he might be bi-curious but he's in denial."

"Really?" She balks but is clearly intrigued.

"Yeah, he's more affectionate, thoughtful and even initiates cuddling now."

"What! He never liked cuddling," she gasps.

"He does now," I say incredulously. "But he still wants to keep things exactly the same."

"Just bear with him because I bet he's starting to start fall for you," she theorizes. "He's becoming more involved will get more attached. Then, you make your demands either commit or I quit."

"He has a girlfriend which means he'll have to break up with her," I retort. "God and I already feel like a home wrecker. "

"A little harsh, I'll say an escort or a sugar baby," she giggles. "But yeah home wrecker."

"Still, I don't know what to do," I sadly shrug.

"Either way, I think you should pursue a relationship with him," she says plaintively.

"Noted, maybe I'll talk to him," I say grabbing the bottle wine on the coffee table and pouring myself a glass.

Her cheeks are warm and her glass is down to the last dregs but she's still sober. I chug my first glass but as I pour my second and third she looks worried. Her phone beeps and self-consciously she readjusts her skirt then dashes for the door. I finish my fifth glass just as they enter the room. I feel intoxicated and my eyes droop heavily as I stand to make my exit. The movement disorients me and I sway unsteadily on my feet. Everything blurs as I try to move past them but I feel sick. I stumble and go careening to the floor but swiftly a strong arm snatches me out of the air. Suddenly, I'm crushed against a broad chest, trembling and dizzy. I look up into icy blue eyes and I'm paralyzed, wedged in-between his arm and chest unable to move or speak. His grip eases once I secure my footing but his eyes never leave mine.

Amber assistances me from his grasps and as I gain my composure. "Oh, I'm sorry," I stammer, my head is swimming and I can't concentrate.

"It's fine," he replies curtly, in a deep low accentuated voice. His face is deadpanned but his eyes are hypnotizing.

"God Ry, you're drunk already," she berates me; embarrassed.

"I'm fine," I lie, trying to downplay the situation. He is still staring intensely at us and it's penetrating, I try to put distance between them as I stumble further away. The doorbell rings and I jump in surprise. "That's for me." I attempt to get the door but everything shifts and I freeze.

Amber rolls her eyes but goes to answer. "I'll be right back."

He nods and she walks away. I lean on the wall and close my eyes but I can feel him glaring at me. And it's like he's boring a fucking hole through me and I feel so vulnerable but also irritated. I meet his narrowed glaze with my own because he has my radar going off.

He squints at me, daringly accepting my challenge. "You're Riley, Amber's roommate?"

"Yeah," I say, ignoring my sweating.

His lopsided grin unnerves me and I can't help but notice his beautifully bronzed complexion. His full arched eyebrows look perpetually mischievous even underneath his wild mass of black hair. I glance down at his clothes which frame his perfectly proportioned physique. Huge broad shoulders, a trim waist, long legs and nimble fingers. He's probably over six feet tall and he's wearing a nice worn black leather jacket, black nondescript t-shirt and black ripped jeans and boots. I look away as Amber renters the room with Adonis in tow. He looks all dressed up in a dress shirt and slacks, in his meaty hand is a bouquet of roses. His brown hair is shaved close to the scalp and neatly cut. He hands me the roses and I smile at him while placing them on the kitchen table. Amber leads her date toward the couch in the living room where she pounces on him and perches on his knee.

"Damn, you look sexy!" Adonis murmurs seductively to me but his eyes are taking in my flustered state. "You drunk sweet cheeks?"

"I'm fine I just need to sit..." I squeak frighteningly as Adonis lifts me over his shoulder like a ragdoll. He's full-on cackling as he carries me into the living room. I'm full on blushing and dangling as he carries me and spanks my ass. He rearranges me as he plops down on the recliner and I'm fully on his lap basically laying on him. I readjust myself so I'm straddling him. When did this become a double date? I'm shivering and hyperventilating as Adonis aggressively pulls my turtleneck down to nibble and suck alongside my neck and jawline. His strong fingers roam over my hips and cup my ass. I softly moan but I'm mortified as he squeezes and gropes me. They're sitting right across from us making out too. Adonis is relentless as he tweaks and rolls my sensitive nipple between his fingers through my shirt. "Do you want to go to my room?" I ask him pulling away.

"Yeah baby," he murmurs huskily. He places my hand on his crotch to feel his throbbing manhood. I beckon for him to follow me as I crawl off of him. Damn, he's so long and hard it's like scaling a wall. I finish the remaining wine as I drink, liquid dribbles down my face and I sloppily swipe at my cheeks. I turn to Amber who is fully on his lap and feverishly kissing on his neck. His hands are entangled into her hair and wrapped around her small waist. I motion to her that I'm leaving and she flashes me a thumb. I lead Adonis toward my bedroom but I feel a pair of piercing glacier eyes looking at me. I blatantly return the stare, challenging him but Amber is so enamored she neglects the tension brewing between us. I don't trust him and he doesn't like me but the feeling is mutual.

We enter my room and then I close the door as he unceremoniously flops onto my bed. My full size bed squeaks from his sudden weight. He lays there spread out and watching me as I zip around my room tidying up.

"Why is your room so messy?" He says placing his arms behind his head.

"I was looking for an outfit last night, made a mess and didn't clean it up." I say over my shoulder as I'm aligning the perfume bottles on my dresser.

"What did you do last night?" He says this casually but his dark eyes are flinty and his square jaw clinches.

"It was a house party and we mostly just drank and..."

"Who?" He cuts me off. He sits up a little and I just stare at him.

"Oh Maddie," I inform him. He looks away annoyed, I continue on ignoring his dislike for my friend. "Anyway, we drank and danced then..." He looks like he wants to interrupt again but I press forward. "I met this super cute preppy guy and we kissed." I finish nonchalantly. He's full on glaring now as I'm recounting what happened, I'm done fixing everything so I sit down.

"Was he a good lay?" He asks provoking me.

"Really, you want to go there? We didn't have sex okay he was just really nice and kind of shy." I turn beet-red, reminiscing about his gentle fumbling hands and constant endearing sentiments.

"He must be a pussy and you're probably the best thing to happen to his pathetic life," he chuckles uproariously. "He's probably a nerd loser."

"And? I'm a nerd!" I remind him. "I love star wars, Harry Potter and Marvel/DC; I even liked Yu-Gi-Oh growing up, I crushed on him hard."

"What! That's different"," he scoffs, dismissing my point and confession.

"It's no different, we bonded over our favorite marvel trilogy and which Hogwarts house we are."

"Oh right, I almost forgot you're a Raven paw," he sneers smugly.

"It's Ravenclaw actually and he's a Hufflepuff, which is fitting because he's so adorable." I smile fondly. I start untying my shoes, kicking them to the corner.

"Oh man this guy must be a real keeper," he guff sarcastically. "He's all special and adorable and everything but he's not around?"

"Really?" I taunt him back. "How would you even know when he's around?"

His goading smirk disappears for a second and he looks away. His attention returns to me but with wavering apprehension. "Did he give you his number?" His face reddens, a crack in his bravado?

"No, I offered it," I insinuate, finding the situation humorous. God, he thought he had me so figured out but the guy, Seth was intimidated so I took the initiative. It was so worth his befuddled but delighted expression when I slipped my number in his pocket.

"Really? So, when you're calling him? He coming after to get my sloppy seconds?" He retorts full of hostility and malice.

"Why does it matter?" I yell at him. "You have someone anyway and we're not together!"

He finches when I mention her; I try never to interfere in their tumultuous love affair. He doesn't mention much but I know they've been dating for over three years. She's beautiful in a supermodel way, totally stuck up and clueless.

"Don't deflect to Macy, it is what it is with us. But I still have a right to know when you're being a whore for my own safety," He's shouting in my face but I'm not backing down and he's crossed the line.

"What the fuck! Are you kidding me right now?" I jump away from him like he's contaminated. "Fuck you and get out!" I move for the door fuming and anxious but he stops me.

He looks remorseful and panicked. "Wait! I'm sorry please stay." He gently reaches for my hand and redirects me to the bed.

We both sit down and I let him tentatively caress my cheek as I simmer down. He leans closer testing my resolve and kisses me. I want to resist because he really hurt me but when he slips in tongue, I lose myself. I fall on top of him as he moves to my neck lightly sucking my skin. I saturate him with kisses while he clumsily unbuttons his pants. I knock his hands away, taking charge and removing his shirt and pants. He's shaking with anticipation as I lower myself to his crotch, slowly trailing kisses down his stomach and pelvis. I open his boxers unsheathing his cock and stare in appreciation at the veiny purplish head. The tip is leaking pre-cum and pulsating in my hand, his balls are heavy and full so I cradle them. I fondle him at first while firmly gripping his cock. I repeatedly slide my hand up and down his shaft maintaining a rhythm.

12