Mr. Robertson's Favorite Toy Ch. 03

Story Info
After last night all boundaries break down.
4.1k words
4.59
7.9k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sleep on the couch because I am too exhausted to get back to Steve's room and too confused about this night. Next morning I am the first to wake and I get into the shower quickly to rinse of all the filth of last night. It all seems so weird like in a dream and I dread Steve and Mr. Robertson coming down for breakfast. After the shower I feel a bit better, I get dressed and prepare a nice breakfast for all of us. Mr. Robertson is the first to come down and he smiles at me giving me a clap on my ass. I wear a white knee-long dress with black polka dots and flat black ballerinas. Simple cotton panties underneath and no socks. I have my hair tied in a pony tail and give a weak smile back to Mr. Robertson. He stands behind me smelling my freshly washed hair and humming as I flip the eggs in the pan.

After I have set the table and prepared eggs, bacon and coffee Steve enters the kitchen and silently takes his place at the table. He just wears white boxer briefs and looks lost at his father and me. Mr. Robertson stops his humming and for a few moments we eat in silence.

With only the sound of our chewing and the questioning looks between us three the silence quickly becomes unbearable. Steve seems mostly conflicted while Mr. Robertson and I just look at each other not knowing what to say.

"A very nice dress you wear today!" Mr. Robertson finally says taking a sip from his coffee but before he can continue Steve blurts out almost shrieking.

"Damn it dad! Why did you fuck Tom? Since when are you gay?"

"Shhh! Steve, please, I am sorry." I mumble but Mr. Robertson holds up his hand to silence me, gulping down a piece of bread and then talking to his son.

"Steve, listen! I am just a man like any other. I am lonely and we get along so well all three of us. It just - I couldn't bear it hearing you two fuck every night and just stay lonely forever. It was no cheating. Tom really loves you very much. I seduced him, even gave him different roles so that it wouldn't be him who is cheating on you. He told me how much he loves you and I don't want to get between you two."

Steve just opens and closes his mouth silently looking wide eyed at his dad. He blushes and is confused and continues incoherently.

"Do you know? Did he tell you?" Then he turns towards me almost in panic. "Did you tell him?"

"Tell me what?" Mr. Robertson looks confused at Steve who is searching for words. After several long moments it bursts out of him.

"That I want to be the sissy? That I was really the bottom of our relationship and that I just wanted Tom to act all girly because I was afraid that telling you I was gay was bad enough but being a cock-sucking sissy would be even worse, so it was just a lie. Just a story because I was afraid. And now it is Tom who wears the dresses and you even fuck him. I - I don't know what to make of this." A loving smile appears on Mr. Robertson's face.

"Steve, it's ok. No he didn't tell me that. You just did now. And it is fine. I would never mind you living the way you want but wouldn't you agree that Tom looks gorgeous in girls clothes?" he reaches over and grabs my knee, patting it lovingly. I give another weak smile and remain silent as those two finally tell each other the truth. I am just hoping that everything will turn out fine and that I won't lose Tom nor Mr. Robertson. Steve pouts at that and looks down at his coffee.

"Yeah, I know. He looks great and he enjoys being all girly. I know I don't look that good in female clothes with my muscular built, but still. I can't help it. I am not dominant. I was hoping this would work out Tom, I really did. But if you are rather my dad's girlfriend I will understand." I reach over and caress Steve's cheek with my open hand. I wipe away a tear that was running down. His face is hot and blushed and he looks at me with big eyes.

"Steve, I was not his girlfriend last night. I was playing Emily, your sister, and he played dad. I never wanted to cheat on you, and what you did to me afterwards was the best thing that ever happened. I know I am a bad friend. I never ratted you out but I can't be the dominant master that you want either. I just wanted to be a girl so bad myself." my voice trails off as another tear drops on my fingers and these big green-brown puppy eyes of Steve look at me. His lips quiver as he tries to calm himself.

"I - I was just so angry and confused - and horny." Steve stutters. "I hope I didn't hurt you?"

I shake my head vigorously.

"No, no, you didn't! It was perfect! I like you being my little puppy. I can imagine being way more strict with you in that role if you like that. I guess for being so rude last night I should even punish you a bit!" a naughty little smile appears on my face and I can see a flicker of horniness in Steves eyes as well as he nods slightly my hand still caressing his cheek. Mr. Robertson munches away on his breakfast watching us two. Normally I would feel awkward discussing these things at the table with another parent present but I always felt comfortable being around Mr. Robertson and Steve. Even as Steve came out to him I never had the feeling that he could be anything other than understanding and loving and it was only Steve who had this false impression of the values of his father. The only thing that surprised even me was that he had a bisexual side to him as well but that made everything just better in the end.

I notice that Steve finally calms down and I can see the possibilities of him being my puppy in the future flashing through his thoughts as his gaze trails off. Mr. Robertson clears his throat and says.

"Maybe you should start your punishment by not feeding your dog from the breakfast table!" and with that he takes Steve's plate and places it on the floor underneath the table. Steve looks over to him with a surprised look on his face but my smile just broadens as I wink at Mr. Robertson.

"You are right dad, he shouldn't!" and towards Steve I add. "Down, Buster! Bad dog!" looking all stern at him. I can see his horniness flashing up even more as he gasps and blushes and finally moves down on all fours between us under the kitchen table. I chuckle as Mr. Robertson takes another sip of coffee and smiles. As Steve, or Buster as I intend to call him from now on, starts to munch the bacon from his plate without the use of his hands I can feel myself getting hard in my little cotton panties.

Being on all fours under the table I can only see the lower part of Steve's body sticking out from underneath and hear him crunching away on the bacon with his forearms resting to the side of his plate. He seems so satisfied to no longer face us and talk to us, wiggling his firm ass in the air. I look at his thighs and legs and the enormous bulge that forms down below his flat belly. Mr. Robertson also concentrates on his breakfast again sitting there all relaxed in his brown fluffy bathrobe like so often. I on the other hand have no stomach to eat right now seeing how excited and willing Steve is down there. My own little dick twitches hard and strains the little cotton panties upwards even lifting my dress a little. Pictures of last night flash through my mind, of Steve being all animalistic and brutal, of him kicking me down to the floor. It hurt a little but in a good way. Nevertheless he treated me like a little bitch so maybe I should return the favour. I bite my lip as I think about all that, tapping my ballerinas nervously. I decide to make Steve strain his hard cock even more and slip out one foot from my shoe. My toenails are freshly painted black to match my fingernails. I wiggle my toes as I feel the fresh air and slowly put my foot forward in the direction of Steve's plate. He just grunts and munches but doesn't react. Slowly I inch them forward until my big toe touches the cold rim of the plate. I can hear that Steve has stopped munching and moved slightly back with his ass probably to look at my foot and at what I am doing.

'Now or never!' I think and lift my foot over the plate and let it step right into the soft and squishy scrambled eggs on it. It feels warm and soft and slimy on my soles and I press down so the eggs squish up between my toes. My dick jumps with delight and I briefly roll my eyes back and give a soft girlish moan. Mr. Robertson looks at me questioningly and I just smile touching his hairy forearm.

"I am just so happy, daddy!" I say with a mischievous grin. "Thanks for letting me have a puppy!" Mr. Robertson looks down at his son half hidden under the table and then back at me with a horny glint in his gaze. He shifts his position a little, like his bathrobe was itching a bit, then he clears his throat and with a nod he takes another sip of coffee.

In a girly sing song voice I add now more towards below the table.

"I hope buster likes the food I made for him today!" followed by a suggestive wiggle of my toes in the slimy eggs. I hear a strained groan from beneath the table and see the tent of Steve's boxer briefs jump and a wet stain forming at the tip. I cannot wipe of the grin from my face as I feel the heat of Steve's breath on my foot as he starts to lick the egg off of it and from between my toes. I start to breath deep and whisper "Good boy!" as he licks it all off of me with an anxiety to please. I shove a load of egg into my mouth as well to muffle another moan and gulp it down as Steve starts to take my big toe in his mouth and suck on it noisily. I look at Mr. Robertson again and he can clearly see me panting and in heat and he also hears his son giving off degrading sounds from beneath the table but all he does is look in his loving fatherly way with a hint of horniness in his eyes.

"B...Buster is really hungry!" I squiek. "M...maybe I should take him outside and give him some more?" I can feel that Steve already slurped up almost all the egg and now just vigorously licks my wet foot. Mr. Robertson smiles and takes my hand in his hairy strong paw.

"Why don't you just continue to feed him right here!" he says and puts my hand under his bathrobe and around his already hard thick shaft. He never wears anything under his bathrobe but even though I already felt his hard cock in every of my holes before I am still amazed at how hot and hard it is right now. I gasp and nod, spreading my legs a little inviting Buster to come closer underneath the table. He takes the hint and continues to lick and sniffle his way up on my ankle, my calf and then the inside of my thigh. With my free hand I reach down, lift the bottom of my dress and pull my panties to the side to let my little hard shaft out. I can feel Steve's wet tongue lapping at my balls and up the underside of my dick. He is so eager as never before not even minding his father sitting right next to me with his hard shaft in my hand. From his position he must clearly see his father's hairy hard mast being stroked by my delicate fingers underneath his bathrobe. Mr. Robertson grunts and leans back giving me better access to caress him while Steve is wrapping his warm lips around my mushroom head starting a bobbing motion up and down almost hitting his head on the underside of the table. With my free hand I go through Steve's hair and pull him onto me while I let my hips slide down a little so I can fit my whole length in his mouth. I have a short dick so I can fuck his mouth with my full length without making him gag too much and Buster seems all too eager to take me in fully. Copious amounts of precum flow from Mr. Robertson's cockhead lubricating my hand as I massage it all over his shaft. The air fills with his musky smell and the slimy smacking noises of his cock and Steve's muffled moans.

I close my eyes and just enjoy getting sucked in a way I couldn't enjoy it before, when suddenly Mr. Robertson shifts his position and my hand slips off of his cock. I look at him and he is looking at his watch.

"Jeez, Emily with all this playing with your puppy I almost forgot I had a lawyers appointment today. I have to get ready." he quickly downs his coffee and leaves the room to get dressed. "Just enjoy yourselves ok!" he encourages us on his way out with his fat wet dick dangling out between the sides of his brown bathrobe.

I look at my wet hand glistening from Mr. Robertson's precum. Taking a deep breath of his lingering smell I can feel my cock twitching inside Steve's mouth making him gulp briefly. As I look down at him I see that he has managed to wiggle out of his boxer briefs and is now completely naked beneath the table fumbling his hard cock while sucking me off. I grab his hair again and pull his head back and he looks at me. Then I hold out my wet hand to him grinning mischievously.

"Here have another treat!" his eyes sparkle in a mixture of shame, horniness and understanding and with a deepfelt submissive lust he bends forward and starts to lick his daddy's precum from my open palm. "Oh god buster you are such a dirty little dog!" I groan and watch him lick my hand all clean before I shove my strained pulsating little wiener back between his full lips. Holding his head on both sides I work Steve up and down like a toy on my dick feeling that I am getting close. As I work myself towards feeding my little dirty doggy I see Mr. Robertson standing in the doorway again in his tighty whiteys and a dress shirt like a fat balding hairy version of Tom Cruise in 'Risky Business'. He watches his naked son beneath the table vigorously sucking his 'daughters' boy-clit.

I can still see his massive bulge and his horny gaze lingering on me as he grumbles "Go on Emily. Give your puppy his proteins already!"

"Y...Yes daddy!" I burst out feeling my dick pulsate between Steve's tightly pressed lips. My cum trickles over his tongue and starts to shoot into his throat again and again as I moan loudly and feed my dog all I have got. I can hear Steve's moans as he gulps and slobbers everything up. After he has suckled out the last few drops of my juice he sits back on his legs and gasps for air looking all worked up and ready to burst himself. Unnoticed by us Mr. Robertson has come up to the table again and now pulls out his son by the arm who looks up in surprise and blushes at his dad while still cowering on his knees. Mr. Robertson takes a step back panting and looking from Steve to me and back.

"I really am getting late but I can't drive with this in my pants" pointing to his boner. "So I need your help here quick." Exhausted I put my wet shrinking dick back in my tight little girl panties and stand up to get over to Mr. Robertson. I feel relaxed and confident now and I kind of get a taste for humiliating Steve even further since he seems to like it so much. He is a pathetic mess with a saliva smeared mouth kneeling naked between us on the floor his precum leaking cock twitching and pulsating. I grab the loose tie that Mr. Robertson has started to put around his neck and pull it away from him. He looks at me questioningly and I just give him a sinister smirk. I quickly tie a loose noose and drop it around Buster's neck so I have him on a makeshift leash. With my free hand I trace my index finger slowly across Mr. Robertson's lower lip.

"Too bad that I have no time right now because I will have to walk my little puppy. But maybe he is still hungry for another treat!?" I smile at the surprised and shocked faces that Mr. Robertson and Steve are making at my statement. Have I gone too far? I can see the conflict playing out in their eyes. Mr. Robertson was probably hoping I would give him sweet release and Steve is struggling with already having tasted his dads cum out of my ass last night and right before from my hand. I know that he wouldn't mind it and the horny sparkle in his gaze tells me that at least he will do what I say. Mr. Robertson on the other hand with his hard thick shaft still throbbing in his briefs is frowning and struggling with his morals it seems and I hope that his cock is overruling his thoughts soon.

I bend forward and kiss him softly on his lips, whispering.

"It's ok dad! It is just a little dog. I am sure he would like another helping of breakfast." with that I tug on the leash pulling Steve to me and he gives of a whining yelp which probably was involuntary but which could be heard as agreement as well. Looking deep into Mr. Robertsons eyes I can tell that his cock is starting to dominate his thoughts and that he will give in any second now. Letting my tongue circle his he gives a little nod coming to a decision.

"Ok Emily. I guess you really want to train your puppy the hard way. But you will pay me for this later, I tell you!" he grunts threatingly into my mouth while still kissing me.

"As you wish daddy!" I coo and pull Buster up in front of his dad's crotch using my free hand to pull out his fat cock through the opening in his shorts. He gargles and yelps again as I tug on the leash and then his reddened face is eye level with the fat dripping mushroom head of his father. "Go ahead Buster! It is all yours!" I cheer him on and watch as he carefully starts to lick the precum from his dads tip. Mr. Robertson pulls his head back at the sensation and closes his eyes.

"Fuck Emily you bitch what are you doing to us!" he moans out as Steve wraps his lips around the head and starts to glide himself over the shaft, putting his hands on the hairy thighs of Mr. Robertson to stabilize himself.

"Just helping you both as best as I can!" I whisper in a girly voice nibbling on Mr. Robertsons earlobe as Buster is starting to noisily bob back and forth on dads shaft lubricating it all the way. I knew Steve would be so depraved to suck off his own father and I feel myself getting slightly hard again in my little panties. I take a step to the side to give Buster better access, caress his hair and hold the back of his head pulling him towards daddy's crotch until I hear the gargling sounds of Mr. Robertson's cock hitting his son's throat. "Good doggy!" I encourage him looking down at his perfect naked body his fat hard cock wiggling in rhythm with his bobbing head. His eyes tearing up as he struggles to take in most of the length of his dad. I step behind Mr. Robertson and wrap my arms around him, caressing his hairy belly and man boobs, playing with his nipples, watching him as he puts his meaty paws on the head of his son starting to fuck his face with fiercer thrusts now. I look over his shoulder so I can get a clear view of Steve kneeling there naked, cock in mouth his eyes looking up like a good puppy.

"Look at him!" I whisper in Mr. Robertson's ears. "Look at your depraved gay son? How eager he wants to taste his dads seed right from the source!" Mr. Robertson looks down and grits his teeth. I can see how the perversion of the situation is having the effect that I desired, that he is getting closer and closer to cuming even though inside he still thinks it is so wrong to enjoy this. "Oh yes! All those years you had this cumdump right in front of you living under your roof but you didn't even know. But now I helped you and there is no way back anymore." I continue my hypnotic speech seeing from the corner of my eyes how Mr. Robertson's face distorts in pleasure and horror about his own actions.

"Shut your filthy mouth you perverted bitch! I make you pay hard for this when I come home this evening!" he grunts through clenched teeth. I reach around to the front feeling dad's hairy full balls letting my delicate fingers tickle them a bit.

"Oh I hope so daddy. I hope you have some of your good juice left for your little daughter as well." I continue feeling how he is getting closer and closer and his balls start to contract and pulsate. He seems to be holding back even though Steve is vigorously sucking him in again and again. "Go on dad, feed your gay son your hot thick seed so you can get to your appointment. We are only here to help you". I give him a slap on his fat ass with my free hand and it finally takes him over the edge. He explodes deep in his sons throat shooting a thick white rope of cum right down into his stomach. Steve gargles and coughs, cum and saliva dripping out of his nose as he keeps himself wrapped around the twitching pulsating shaft which pumps more and more pent up cum into his mouth. "Yes dad! Give him all you got!" I cheer him on as he pulsates again and again until only thick trickles drip out of his tip and onto Steve's tongue. Exhausted and humiliated he lets go of his son's head who pulls back to catch some breath and then swallows it all down with relish. Mr. Robertson stands there panting. Pulling the tie from his son to finish dressing. He shakes his head in disbelief as his son continues to lick the head of his cock clean.

12