Mr. Steve

Story Info
The fourth of July is for family friends and fucking.
3k words
4.25
23.2k
29
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lytehaze
lytehaze
61 Followers

Writing Prompt: Family Friend, Clandestine Sex

Mr. Steve was practically family. He always came over for holidays and celebrations. He used to pick me up from school when my folks got held up at work. He was like an honorary uncle. He'd always been a comforting and steady presence in my life. But lately he felt different.

His usual greeting and departing hugs felt a beat longer and whenever I looked at him he was already watching and smiling at me. It wasn't anything rude or troubling, just different. He wasn't the way he was before but it felt like only I noticed a difference.

I didn't mind really. His hugs always felt good. He would squeeze just enough for me to feel his strength but not enough to hurt and he always smelled nice. Like cedar and dark rum. And catching each other's eyes turned into a sort of game. Sometimes he'd make a face that let me know he saw what I just did if I pinched some food from someone's plate or moved with the music and thought no one saw. A few times when a raunchy joke was told or some saucy innuendo floated through the conversation we caught eyes and he'd wink. It was our secret language. He saw me even when no one else did and he kept my secrets. He knew when I poured a nip of Jack into my cup. Everyone else only saw the coke. He knew when I understood the reason why my cousin "couldn't sit for a week" after a fun night with her new boyfriend. No one else saw my giggle.

Everyone was at my aunts house for the Fourth of July. There were people in the back yard tossing bean bags, people in the basement playing pool, most of the kids in the back den watching something or other on the big screen. And then there was me. Milling about, not really fitting into any of the groups. Too young to hang with the older cousins, too old to stay with the youngsters. At 18 I lived in the in-between. The kitchen and hallway spaces. One of the aunties or tired parents would ask for a refill of this or go tell so-n-so to get something out the car. I was a helpful runner. If people came in the kitchen looking for something I was on it. 'Big spoons are in the middle drawer.' When the doorbell rang I opened, smiled and said my hello how've you beens, took whatever covered dish needed to be put up and went back to wandering.

*ding dong ding dong*

Me and my red solo cup headed for the door ready with a smile for whatever family member was arriving. Mr. Steve smiled back brightly.

"Hey Mr. Steve." My face felt hot. I waited awkwardly while he came through the threshold so I could close up the front door behind him. The space felt tight. He turned to face me with a big warm smile.

"Hey little girl."

Ugh, why did he still call me that. It was cute when I was younger but now it chafed at me. I'm sure he read the annoyance on my face. His smile dimmed as he arched a brow at my coolness.

"Oh, you're mad so I don't get my hug."

His chuckle bothered me but for some reason it was also endearing. I leaned in to hug him and he wrapped his arms around me. With the door behind me and him blocking the rest of the entryway in front of me I felt cocooned. He leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "That's what I thought." I didn't know what he meant but he felt and smelled good. He squeezed me harder to him and I felt the length of him press into my hip. I was shocked and I'm sure he felt my startle but he didn't move. He just hugged me in the vestibule. I smelled his cologne and spread the fingers of my free hand across his back. He felt solid against my palm. My heart was starting to beat kinda hard. He pulled back abruptly but smiled down at me. His eyes were heavily lidded and his expressions felt exciting. He winked and turned to head into the house. I was left in the entryway trying to sort out what just happened.

Was he hard just now. Did he know I felt that. I should have said something or angled away or something. A million thoughts flitted through my head but I couldn't focus on them over the feeling of warmth pooling in my panties. Dude cool it. Mr. Steve was attractive yes, and I guess I liked him but I was not about to start something with a grown man let alone one who was practically family.

I went back to my in-between. But for the next few hours while people visited and then later when everyone made their plates and ate, I could not stop looking at Mr. Steve. I really tried to focus on looking normal. I'd just need to go to the backyard to the cooler get a pop and head back into the kitchen. But my eyes, like magnets, would stop on Mr. Steve, who was laughing and relaxing in the middle of the guys out back, but still would catch me looking. This happened over and over. I'd come to visit with the elder ladies, to see if anyone wanted anything and there was Mr. Steve's gaze. I'd come to take one of the babies for a walk around to give their mother's arms a break and there was Mr. Steve smirking. I was coming up the stairs after visiting with the card and pool players in the basement and there was Mr. Steve winking as he walked past.

I decided to stay put in the kitchen. This game of 'I see you' didn't used to rattle me so much. I can hear the house is starting to settle down. People are full and sitting around drinking and talking quietly with the occasional peels of laughter while people reminisce. I'm on autopilot, drying some dishes at the sink. My mind drifting back to the vestibule. I was pretty lost in reliving the memory and didn't notice anyone else's presence.

"Hey little girl."

His voice from right behind me startled me, but I didn't turn around. No more eyes.

"Why do you keep calling me that." I huff, trying to chase him off with prickliness.

"Because that's what you are." He chuckles in his chest which annoys me. I decide I'll just ignore him. You don't feed the trolls. He's quiet for a while. A long while. A really long while. Just as I'm thinking I should maybe turn around to confirm he's still actually there, I feel him press against my back.

His hand resting lightly on my hip, he whispers, "Little girl," and I can feel his lips brush against the shell of my ear. I'm frozen. His voice is so quiet but I can hear everything like a safe cracker. His hand slides from my hip to cup my ass. He rubs his hand along the curve of my ass drawing the bottom hem of my skirt up with it. I can feel the heat of his hand on my bare skin beneath my panties.

"I see you little girl."

His fingers feel electrified. I know I'm breathing hard.

"I see you, and I know what a special little girl you are."

I hear him smell my hair. I can feel his cock lightly pressed against my ass. I'm not sure what to do. His other hand snakes up my torso under my blouse. His fingers find my nipple and he rolls it between his digits. I can't stop the soft moan that comes out. His chest rumbles with a sound I don't know.

"I know what you want little girl, what you need."

His hand moves from my ass to grip my hip hard, pressing me back against his hard cock.

"You need this dick in you."

His fingers where biting into my hip.

"You need to get stretched around this grown man dick hmmm, isn't that right."

His fingers left my nipple only to clasp tightly around my neck.

"This little girl needs to get stuffed full of cock. Doesn't she."

His whispered words scorched themselves onto my psyche.

I didn't mean to but involuntarily, I ground my ass back on him. I felt good and my hips move on their own. His cock slid in between my ass cheeks. I wanted more sensation.

"See, I know you want this cock deep up in you. You want to feel me pump you full of cum."

His voice sounded strained and his hand on my neck stiffened.

He kicked my legs apart and like lightning his hand left my hip and was under my skirt pulling my panties to the side. I felt him slide along my pussy, testing me.

"Mmmm this wet little cunt."

His fingers slid into me easily. I couldn't help it. He ground against me pushing me up against the sink.

He let go of my neck and I felt his fingers withdraw from my pussy. He spun me quickly to face him. His eyes were dark and intense. He brought his hand up to my mouth and pressed into my lips.

Instinctively my hands came up to stop him but I recognized the taste. I tasted myself. I locked eyes with him and began sucking his fingers. He growled. Leaning in to my ear I heard my final warning.

"I'm gonna fuck you little girl."

I wasn't sure how to respond but didn't get the chance. The screen door to the backyard creaked loudly announcing an impending visitor. Mr. Steve's fingers slid out of my mouth and he leaned over scooping up a freshly dried glass from the counter behind me and spinning towards the assortment of beverages on the end of the counter.

When my dad walked into the room laughing not a thing was amiss.

"Steve, you remember that time someone stole Daryl's car and he saw it down at the Curve and stole his own car back?"

"Oh yeah, I'll never forget him rolling up in that car with that big ass grin on his face."

My uncle shouted from the yard, "And yall doubted me."

Mr. Steve and his fresh drink exited out the backdoor with my father slapping him on the back.

I ran the drying towel through my fingers, not really thinking but replaying the exchange that had just flared hot and evaporated into the normalcy of the holiday festivities. I definitely heard him but something just didn't click. He could not have been saying that to me. Doing that to me. I must have misunderstood something. I often fantasized, perhaps I had zoned out just now. My body affirmed the tangible nature of what just happened. I did not imagine the tickling heat of his breath on my neck. I did not imagine the press of the interest in his pants. I did not imagine the feel of his fingers curled around my now wet panties as they slipped inside me.

I went through the rest of the evening in a bit of a daze. The living room was always empty since it was so far from the rest of the activities and no one wanted to chance a dropped rib on the formal sofa or a spilled pop on the snowy white carpet. So I hid there to sort through my thoughts without interruption. I sat quietly on the piano bench in the darkened room listening to the jovial sounds of the house as my fingers traced the piano cover. The boom and faint sizzle of the fireworks outside called me back to the moment. I stood to head out back as I was sure everyone else was already enjoying the fireworks.

Mr. Steve stood leaned against the doorframe in the light that spilled in from the hallway. I froze. He must have been there a while but I hadn't noticed. His gaze never left mine as he finally crossed the room, stopping just in front of me. A heartbeat later he picked me up and set me down on top of the piano. He fit wedged between my legs, my skirt riding up my thighs. I couldn't think of a single thing to say. Nothing clever or teasing. Nothing. We just stared at one another. My heart was beating loudly in my chest. His eyes were dark and intense but his face was calm. He just drank in my features. His hand came up to brush my cheek with the back of his knuckles. He slid his hand into my hair and angled my neck to look up at his face. I was entranced. His eyes were stormy and his hand felt warm at the nape of my neck. My hand moved forward to his waist and slid down to his belt. I faltered not really sure what I was doing. I wanted to feel him. I wanted to feel if he was hard. I didn't want to be the only one excited by being so close.

Slowly I undid the button on his trousers and slid his zipper down watching his face to see if he'd stop me, if he'd get angry. But he just watched me, his face never changing. I reached my hand into his pants and felt his hardness covered by the cotton of his boxers. It felt long and hard. I was relieved he was hard and excited he was hard because of me.

Sliding my hand under the elastic at the waistband of his boxers, I felt him hot and thick in my hand. I tentatively stroked him a few times feeling how velvety soft his skin was despite how hard he felt in my hands. I squeezed, testing the feel of him. He growled low in his chest and exhaled. The sound spurred me on and I stroked him with more confidence.

I looked down and saw how big he was in my hand and it excited me. I liked making him feel good. It jumped in my hands and strained against my palm. I traced the underside feeling where he dipped and flared. I stroked, loving the way it responded to me. My pussy was getting very wet touching him. I slid from the base to the tip and squeezed. His large hand stilled mine and I was scared I had hurt him. He was breathing heavy and slowly moved my hand back to rest on the piano top, but he didn't retreat.

Instead he slid my skirt up higher and hooked his fingers around the top of my panties. I watched his eyes as he bent down to kneel in front of me, rolling my panties down with his descent. His big hands spanned my inner thighs and pushed them further apart, almost obscenely wide. I was excited but embarrassed to have him watching me from there. He leaned in and gave a long slow lick with the flat of his tongue along my pussy up to my clit and sucked the little nub into his mouth. I almost cried out. He repeated the motion and I rocked my hips trying to feel more. He ate my pussy like a juicy peach and I grabbed his head as I came, squirming in my excitement. Eventually my breathing returned to normal and he stood up between my legs watching me recover.

Again I felt embarrassed at him watching but he just leaned in and pressed his forehead against mine. It felt reassuring and intimate with our gaze so close. His fingers slipped into my pussy and I closed my eyes briefly. He withdrew but almost immediately I felt his cock pressing against my pussy. The pressure increased then suddenly he surged inside me. My eyes flew open to see him watching me. I whimpered feeling him expand my insides. I didn't want to make any noise but I was so shocked. He was inside me. He withdrew slightly but then surged forward again even deeper. I made a noise in my throat and his hand came up to cover my mouth. Neither of us wanted any outside interference.

He began to piston in and out of my sensitive pussy. I felt myself moisten even more and his pace picked up. He felt so good inside me. I couldn't take it. I leaned forward and bit his shoulder to keep from making noise. He shifted me closer to the edge and slid his hands underneath me so he could work me up and down his dick. I felt him stroke places I'd never felt before. His cock expanding my walls as he fucked me. The feel of his fingers gripping my ass slightly stretching my tender holes as he pushed into me over and over was too much. I started cumming on his cock. I couldn't help it. He made me feel really good. My pussy quivered gripping him rhymically.

Suddenly he grabbed me around my waist in a bear hug crushing me to his chest and brought me down hard on his cock. He was so deep it almost hurt. He stiffened and started cumming inside me. He held me still on his dick while he pumped his cum into me. Mr Steve nutted so deep in me. I felt marked, claimed. My pussy was his. He growled and surged with the last few spurts but then stilled. I heard his heartbeat clearly. He relaxed his hold and stared down at me. His eyes bore into mine as his breathing returned to normal. I felt him flex inside me and then he withdrew. When he pulled out, I felt his cum drip from my pussy as he watched. He grabbed my panties from the floor and wiped me up. He picked me up and set me on the ground and smoothed my skirt down. He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"You're missing the fireworks little girl."

The End

lytehaze
lytehaze
61 Followers