Mr. Teller Teaches Me a Lesson

Story Info
Mr. Teller disciplines me after class.
2.8k words
4.5
157.9k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Okay, so quick disclaimer that everyone in the story is over 18, also this is my first time writing erotica, so if you could give me some feedback as to what you think about it in the comments, I would really appreciate it!***

*****

The bell rang, and all of the students jumped up, nearly running out the door as they packed up their things.

"Okay class, that'll be all for today," Mr. Teller said, raising his voice to try and be heard over the sound of desks and chairs scraping and the excited chatter of students. "Your final fictional business proposals are due Monday at the start of class, enjoy your weekend, and Miss Randall, could I speak with you for a moment?" I looked up, startled, meeting his ice blue eyes. The final few students left the class in a hurry to get a start on their weekends, as I walked up to the front of the classroom and took a seat in the front row, smoothing the hem of my uniform kilt as I sat.

"Am I in trouble, sir?" I asked shyly, nervously brushing a strand of bright red hair that had escaped my ponytail behind my ear. Mr. Teller crossed to the entrance of the classroom, and I watched his slow, confident strides. It wasn't hard to see why so many of the girls at the school fawned over him, he was a new teacher, only 27, and was quite attractive as well, easily 6'2, with a muscular, athletic frame, slightly shaggy blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes that seemed to be able to see into the darkest depths of your mind. I was never part of his fan club of girls who trailed him like lovesick puppies, yet while I had never admitted it to anyone, I could certainly see how hot he was. I was jolted from my train of thoughts as he kicked the door jamb out of the way, letting the classroom door swing shut.

"No, you're not in trouble quite yet, but I figured we should have a little chat. I'm starting to worry that you're getting off track." He walked back over to his desk and sat in his chair, leaning forward on the desk. "You're behind on two or three assignments-"

"Oh yes, those" I cut in, nervously interrupting him. "You see, I've just been so busy with the play lately, Ms. Barry has us running rehearsals late almost every night, and I haven't had much time for homework." He raised an eyebrow at me.

"It's not very polite to interrupt people now, is it?" I cringed at his scolding, looking down in shame. "However, your mentioning of the play does bring me to the second matter that concerns me. It has been brought to my attention that you've been sneaking backstage during lunch hours," My head snapped up. I hadn't known that anyone had seen me.

"Oh, sir-" I tried to speak, but he put a finger up, halting me.

"Interrupting again now," He chastised, looking disapprovingly at me. "I know a young woman such as yourself must have lots of male suitors, and understand that one might want to... slip away with one during the school day-"

"But-" I started, only to fall silent when I saw his eyes flash. I hadn't been going backstage to meet boys, I was going to try and run my lines for the show in private, since it was always so loud at home, with my 4 younger siblings. Mr. Teller continued,

"As I was saying, a young lady like yourself must attract many boys, especially dressed as you are," I opened my mouth once again, but closed it, not knowing what to say. "Your skirt is most certainly not regulation length, I can almost see the tops of your thighs, and your blouse has so few buttons done that I can see clearly down the front of it." I knew my uniform wasn't quite up to code, but it certainly had nothing on some of the other girls that attended the school, I looked the part of a prim and proper schoolgirl.

"Mr. Teller, I hardly think it's appropriate of you to make those comments, especially considering how other girls here dress!" I fumed, indignant, ignoring the clear displeasure in his eyes. "And beyond that, I wasn't going on the stage to hook up with some horny teenager, I-"

"Miss Randall, that little outburst of yours has been the final straw. I called you in here today to try and resolve some of these issues with you proactively." I had never seen him look so angry, and to be honest something about the raw emotion in his voice was stirring something deep inside me. "I was hoping that it wouldn't have to come to this, but it seems that the only way to get through to you will be to call your father." My head snapped up in fear. My dad was already close to pulling me from the play, if Mr. Teller called and told him I was behind in class, sneaking around, and breaking dress code then I would have to kiss the show goodbye for good.

"No, please!" I begged, "Please don't call my dad! He'll take me out of the play and I can't let that happen! It's my last show in high school, please, I'll do anything!" Mr. Teller raised an eyebrow.

"Well," he said, stroking his chin, "The school does have an old policy in place that allows misbehaving students to work off their misdeeds, without any parental involvement." I breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

"I'll do that instead, really, whatever it is, please Mr. Teller, I need this!" I looked up at him pleadingly with my big green eyes, batting my dark eyelashes at him in hopes that some good old fashioned puppy dog eyes would win him over.

"Alright then, please stand up and come around to the side of my desk" he said, getting to his feet as well. I furrowed my brow, confused, but did as he asked.

"Now, if you would please lean forward and bend over the desk, placing your hands palms down in front of you, with your feet shoulder width apart" I whipped my head towards him, eyes wide open.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He sighed and shook his head.

"Ms. Randall, you have agreed to the alternative punishment, which is 5 spanks per infraction." My eyes widened further.

"But... but.." I spluttered, turning red. Mr. Teller raised one eyebrow again and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Unless, of course, you've changed your mind and would rather a call home..." I shut my eyes tight and took a couple deep breaths, trying to sort through my thoughts. Of course this was insane, there's no way the school would allow something like this to happen, would they? Then again, I wasn't in any position to risk questioning him, especially when my fate concerning the play hung in the balance. No, as embarrassing as this was going to be, I couldn't risk having to throw all of my hard work away. Without a word, I opened my eyes, slowly turned away from Mr. Teller, and towards the desk. I reached my arms out, placing them before me, and bent over the desk the way he had instructed. I could feel the hem of my skirt rise up as I did so, and the cool breeze in the classroom hit the top of my thighs. Even through my embarrassment, I wondered if Mr. Teller liked what he saw. I knew I had quite a nice ass, tight and round from years of dance classes. I realized with a start that I had chosen to wear my thigh-high stockings and a garter today, and that due to my very compromising position, the lacy tops of them would be in full display. "Great way to prove that you're not a slut, hunh, Cate?" I thought to myself, my face colored a bright, embarrassed pink.

"I see that you've taken the liberty to disregard the school regulated tights." he chuckled. "Well, you've already earned yourself 5 spanks for dress code infractions, plus 5 for the late assignments, another 5 for sneaking backstage, and finally 5 more for the rude interruptions and the vulgar language. You should be happy that I'm counting those last two as one category." He causally flipped my skirt up, exposing the rest of my ass. "Now, that comes to 20 spanks, I expect you to count every one, otherwise we'll have to do it over." With those last words, his big hand came down hard on my right ass cheek.

"Aah!" I yelped, going to move my hands to cover my stinging ass, tears springing to my eyes.

"If you so much as move your hands one inch, I will start over right from the beginning, and we don't want that, now do we?" I shook my head. "Good. Now, I believe I said something about counting them, didn't I?"

"...One..." I said meekly, my voice shaking a tad.

"Good girl." He replied, then bringing his hand down hard again, this time on the left side of my ass. I whimpered a bit.

"...Two..." He hit me again and again alternating sides, "...Three...Four...Five..." before long the stinging started to subside, and the strangest feeling started to gather low in my stomach. "Nine...Ah! Ten...Eleven..." I realized to my horror that I was actually getting quite turned on by Mr. Teller's ministrations. My breath was quickening, and I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter the more he spanked me. I bit my lip, trying to hide my arousal. "...Seventeen...Eighteen..." As he hit me that time, he landed quite close to my pussy, and I moaned loudly. The assault on my ass stopped immediately. I froze, absolutely mortified, and buried my face in my hands. I was going to get a hell of a call home now, I just knew it.

"Miss Randall..." Mr. Teller began, "Is this punishment arousing you?" I could feel my face burning, and was sure it was even redder than my ass must have been after all that spanking.

"No, sir" I answered meekly and quietly, not knowing what else to say. I felt Mr. Teller bring one of his big hands to my ass again, this time grabbing and rubbing it. After so much roughness it felt amazing, and I did all I could to stifle another moan. He continued to rub my ass, his fingers toying at the edge of my tight, skimpy, blue panties. He pulled them aside, and firmly pushed two of his large fingers inside of me. This was all too much, I couldn't help it, and moaned again, this time even louder than before. I clapped a hand over my mouth. Mr. Teller chuckled darkly, continuing to finger me at an excruciatingly slow pace.

"Your wetness tells a different story, Miss Randall. I hadn't any idea that I was dealing with such a naughty girl. Perhaps we should consider a different sort of punishment." I was barely listening to him at this point, the only thing I was able to focus on was how his fingers felt inside of me. Suddenly though, he pulled them out, and I made a small sound, clearly voicing my disappointment. I heard the quiet sound of a zipper being pulled down, and the next thing I knew, my panties were down around my ankles. I felt the head of his hard cock brush against my pussy. My head cleared a little, and I shook my head, trying to push myself up off the desk.

"Wait, n-no, please" I tried to say, but Mr. Teller started trailing kissed up the back of my neck. He snaked his hands around the front of me, brushing the tips of his fingers across my flat stomach, and undid the last few buttons on my blouse. He grasped my full breasts, pulling them over the cups of my white, lacy bra. He rolled my nipples between his thumb and forefinger, pulling on them slightly. I arched my back into him at the sensation, I had never been so turned on in my entire life. He nibbled gently on my earlobe, and whispered,

"Show me you can be a good girl, and I'll forget about all of your little infractions. Now spread your legs a little more for me, and lie back down against the desk with that fantastic ass of yours in the air"

"Please, no, stop, I'm still a virgin" I tried to say, but he slid his fingers back inside me and I moaned loudly.

"It doesn't sound like you want me to stop, does it?" he asked, his fingers curling inside of me while his thumb starting to make slow circles around my clit. I moaned again, unable to do anything but let the incredible feelings take over me, which seemed to be enough of a go-ahead for him to gently push me back down, and nudge my legs apart slightly. I felt him at my entrance, and before I knew it he was pushing his whole length into me. I whimpered slightly, as his cock was easily two or three inches longer than the dildo I played with at home, and it was significantly thicker. He put one hand on my hip, and started to stroke in and out of me, slowly but steadily building a rhythm. A small part of me was trying to tell me that no, this was wrong, but it just felt so good that all I could do was pant and moan. I matched his pace, fucking myself back onto him, loving the feel of his balls slapping against me as he thrusted. "What a good little slut" he hissed into my ear, and I moaned at his words. He picked up the pace, fucking me harder and faster, pushing me into the desk. He took the hand that was on my waist and fisted it in my flaming red ponytail, and reaching his other hand around to my clit, and started making small, quick circles. I could feel my orgasm building, and before I knew it, I was babbling incoherently.

"Oh yes, oh, oh yes, fuck me harder sir, make me your little slut. Yes, yes, make me your whore. Use me. Fuck me harder, faster. Oh god, fuck me Mr. Teller, fuck me, yes, right there, oh god, oh my god, I'm going to come" I came hard, the edges of the world starting to fuzz out. He kept pounding me though, not slowing for even a second, and before long, I could feel my orgasm building again. Mr. Teller's breath quickened as well, and I could tell he was close. I wanted to tell his not to cum in my pussy, that I wasn't on the pill, but with my orgasm quickly approaching I was reduced to not being able to say anything. I came again, and he withdrew from me quickly, spinning me around to face him, and pushing me to my knees.

"Open up!" He commanded, and I did as I was told. He shoved his cock into my mouth and grabbed me by the ponytail again, forcing himself deeper into my throat . I could taste myself on him, and was extremely turned on by it. My eyes watered and I gagged, then he started to fiercely fuck my face with his cock, using my mouth for his pleasure. The thought turned me on even more, and I moaned around his massive dick.

"You like that, don't you, you little slut?" I tried to nod the best I could, but he just picked up the pace. "What a little whore, you love being used don't you?" I moaned again. "I'm going to cum in your mouth now you dirty little slut, and you're going to swallow every last drop of it, you hear me?"

"Mmhhmm"

"Good," he grunted, and the next thing I knew my throat was being filled with rope after rope of hot cum. I tried to swallow it all the best I could, but a couple drops escaped and slid down my chin. He pulled his cock out of my mouth. "Clean it off." I lapped at his dick enthusiastically, trying to lick up every last bit of his cum. "What a good girl" he purred, stroking my hair. Once I was done, he put his cock back in his pants and zipping them up. "Now, if you please, I have some marking to do, and I believe that you have a rehearsal to attend, do you not?"

"Yes, sir" I got up from my knees a bit shakily, trying to straighten myself up the best I could, gathered my things, and left the room without exchanging another word with Mr. Teller, who had taken a seat back at his desk.

'Hmm,' I thought to myself as I was leaving, 'if that's what getting in trouble is like, maybe I should do it more often!'