Mr. Todd Davis Surrenders Ch. 02

Story Info
Todd Davis submits and is chastised by his student.
7.1k words
4.59
29.1k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Todd woke up the following day he saw Paige's panties on the bed, his mind wandered back to the previous days that led to his current predicament. He'd always been a fan of talking to women on the internet, yet never met one. If he had only been more careful about who he shares his fantasies with, he wouldn't be obligated to serve his student.

As he remained in bed, Todd's mind reflected back to Paige coming to his house, nearly causing a scene on his door step before letting her in. He remembered her face, smiling at him, grabbing his cock and rubbing him to orgasm before handing him her used panties. Todd put his hand on his cock trying to imitate Paige's movements. He circled his penis head, already leaking precum and tickled himself as his breathing labored.

Todd grabbed his penis as usual, with his two fingers and thumb and started pumping his cock remembering Paige's sweet aroma saturated in her panties. He pumped quicker, yanking on his penis thinking back to the pictures and video Paige sent him. He thought about the video, hearing Paige moan while fingering her young, tight, pink pussy sent him over the edge, his legs shook as his cock erupted shooting a small stream of cum on his belly. He felt the tingling in his penis that accompanied the orgasm, as he slowly stroked the final drips of cum from his cock. He gathered his breath, his cock shrinking down to it's typical small size and he walked to the bathroom to shower.

Todd exited the shower, upset with himself not only for lusting over Paige, but that he was trapped as she had plenty of evidence to use against him. He walked to the bedroom grabbing her mint and black lace v string bringing them to nose, eyes closed and deeply sniffing the lasting scent of Paige. He opened his eyes lowering the panties to his legs as he pulled them up securing his little cock against the same fabric used to hold Paige's pussy.

He dressed for work, trying hard to keep his cool while wearing her underwear. He arrived at work slightly earlier than expected and walked to his office. Todd entered the locker room seeing no one around hoping to get through the day without Paige bringing him further into degradation.

He was early, sitting at his desk when he heard a the door to the locker room followed by footsteps. He looked up through his window and Paige appeared. She walked around through his office, he was stunned by her beauty and sexiness. Paige stood before him in black yoga pants and a shirt.

Paige smiled seeing Mr. Davis squirm in his chair, "Good morning Mr. Davis, or should I say Mr. Baby dick," as she laughed hysterically knowing she loved teasing him.

Paige walked over to his desk, sitting on top facing him. She brought her left leg over his head so he was sitting between her legs. Todd saw what she did, looking down between her legs as her tight yoga pants pressed hard against her young pussy. Paige saw how easily it was to control him, "So. . . Did you wear my panties baby?"

Todd looked up at her, staring into her eyes starstruck by her sight and the thought of getting caught. He shook his head up and down to say yes.

She giggled, smiling at him knowing how much power she had. It was obvious, he adored her, not only sexually, but her personality. She sat on his desk rubbing her inner thighs watching his eyes peek down towards her clothes pussy. She knew how easy it was to control men, she had done it before with other boys, but it was different with Mr. Davis, he was a teacher and she actually liked him.

She scooted forward so her ass was on the edge of his desk, pulling herself closer to Mr. Davis' face, "Show me baby. I want to see your cute baby dick covered in my panties." She reached out to grab his shirt tugging him up lightly.

Todd complied, standing up in front of his student. He stood inches from her, pulled his pants down to his thighs revealing her cute panties she wore the day before covering his now erect penis. Paige reached down grabbing his penis through her mint and black plaid v string covering his penis, she tickled his penis seeing his eyes close.

Paige loved having power over men, it was something she learned early on and she wanted to own her teacher. She rubbed his penis head as she watched his face become flush, his breathing labored as he neared an orgasm. She used her finger, quickly rubbing his penis, Todd's legs started shaking as he opened his mouth feeling the cum in his shaft. He pushed forward and felt Paige take her finger away causing him frustration, he opened his eyes as his orgasm faded away seeing Paige giggling.

Paige brought her hands to her mouth as she brought Todd to the edge, "I don't want you coming yet baby," as she rubbed his balls, cupping them in her small hand. She gripped his testicles a little tighter, pushing him back in his chair. She sat on his lap, reaching for rope on the desk next to his, she took the rope, typing his hands behind his chair.

Paige rose from his lap, reaching into her purse for a blindfold. She pulled the blindfold out, tying it around his eyes to he couldn't see. Initially, Todd was worried, complaining to her, "Paige, please stop. Class will begin soon and no one can know about this." He begged her.

Paige smiled at how cute he looked pants around his knees sitting in her panties, "Don't worry cutie, no one will find you this way, I promise."

Todd grew frustrated as he never felt am edge before and was now tied to his chaor. Paige reached into her purse pulling out a metal cage, holding it on her finger she looked at it before setting it on the desk next to her. She reached down pulling the panties Todd was wearing to reveal his penis, which lost some of its erection. She grabbed the ring, placing it over his penis, sliding each testicle through one at a time. Once in place, she grabbed the cage, sliding it over Todd's penis, he finally realized what was happening.

"Paige, please don't do this to me," he bucked his hips trying to stand, unable too due to being tied, blindfolded, and the pressure from Paige as she quickly sat on his lap.

Paige didn't want to hurt todd, but she did want to control his penis, she knew the best way to do that was ensure he couldn't obtain an erection, orgasm, or attempt to have sex. "Oh Mr. Baby dick, it'll be ok. You need to learn that you will submit to me. I will be your Queen and you must ask permission to use your penis, understand?"

Todd didn't want to agree to this, he had to find a way out, but knew if he tried to be aggressive, things could be worse for him. "Paige, please don't do this. I am your teacher, this must stop!"

Paige giggled at the weak attempt from Todd, "Todd, you will soon learn that you are not the one in control, I am! Remember, I have all the evidence needed, not toention you sending me pictures throughout the day!" Paige didn't want to be a bitch, but didn't want Todd gaining elany control. She adored him greatly, but did want to control him as nothing excited her more than controlling a man, let alone one of her teachers.

Paige sat on Todd's lap, slowly rubbing her crotch against his now caged cock, "Poor teach is all caged, now all that is left is the lock." Paige loved teasing him, hoping he would fall deeper in desire for her. She wanted him begging her.

Todd moaned at the fact his penis was not caged, he felt the metal cage against his straining cock as it tried to swell. His penis was unable to obtain and erection, all he could think about was how things changed for him in the past week when he heard a click. Todd's head spinning now as he knew he just heard the click of the lock as his cage was secure.

Paige stood up, removed the blindfold and untied his hands. Todd looked down, seeing the metal cage surrounding his penis, he grabbed it holding the cage realizing he wasn't able to touch his penis at all. He moped, looking up at Paige, sad as he realized he wouldn't be able to masturbate, let alone obtain a hard-on.

Paige giggled as she bent down in front of his face, lifting her hand up to his chin, "Don't be sad baby, I'll let you out of it. It's not permanent. . . Yet," as she laughed hysterically as Todd's eyes widened wondering if she were being serious or not

Paige turned around walking out of his office, walking towards the door. Todd sat in his office struggling to cope with his predicament. His penis caged, an 18 year old student held the key, and he couldn't even touch himself. The bell rung, alarming Todd students would soon be walking around, he stood up pulling Paige's panties up, securing his caged penis and he pulled his pants up.

The first couple classes went by without any issues, in fact, Todd forgot about his cage after he started instructing students, but things changed during lunch.

He was back in his office in the boys locker room, changing into gym shorts and a shirt so he could get some exercise when the locker room door opened. Todd quickly pulled his shorts up and put his shirt on when the person walked around the corner and he caught glimpse of Paige.

"Hey! How's my favorite baby dick teacher?" She asked giggling as she stood in the doorway of his office.

Todd stood mildly scared, yet hopeful she would release him from his cage. "Paige, could you please unlock this thing, it is heavy and I can't exercise with this thing, let alone personal hygiene." He begged her, but saw she was giggling at him as he pleaded with her.

Paige strutted in, "Awww is that cage too heavy for your wittle wee wee," she mocked him with baby talk about his penis. She approached Todd, taking her finger, rubbing his chest, down his stomach as she reached the waistband of his shorts. "Don't worry my cute little baby dick teacher, you will be clean everyday, in fact, you will be unlocked so you can shower," as she stuck her fingertip underneath the waistband of his shorts, rubbing his hips.

Paige pushed forward as her firm teen breasts touched Todd's chest, she kept pushing against him until his back was against the wall. She knelt down on her knees, hands on Todd's hips in his office with the door open. Todd was afraid of being caught, "Paige, please don't do this. Anyone can walk in at any moments notice. You can't be in here."

Paige ignored him, pulling his shorts down. Todd tried to object and held his shorts momentarily, but he truly didn't want to fight as he lusted over Paige. She was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, let alone one that actually enjoyed him or his small penis. He left go and Paige pulled his pants down, kneeling directly in front of his caged penis.

She grabbed his cage, raising it up opening her mouth and placing the metal cage in her mouth. Todd felt the heat of her mouth as her tongue and lips were on the cage. She began sucking the cage, bobbing her head slowly, using her tongue against it. Todd was so frustrated, he could feel the heat on the skin of his penis, but had zero pleasure.

Todd's penis was fighting against him as his penis was straining against the two inch long cage, causing frustration and mild pain. Paige kept her mouth on his cage, Todd slammed his head against the wall, hoping she would release him. Her warm mouth barely touching his skin as it strained against the metal. She slowly slurped one last time as she released the metal cage from her mouth, her pretty blue eyes looking up at Todd's struggling face.

She smiled knowing how difficult it was for Todd, not able to feel a blowjob from her. She rose to her feet, standing in front of him, lifting his cage against her warm yoga clothed pussy. "Does your clitty want out baby?" She teased him knowing he would do anything to be free.

Todd shook his head violently up and down staring deep in Paige's eyes, "Please, please, please let me out. I will do anything for release!"

Paige had a wicked smile to her face, "Hmmmm. . . Ok, I'll let you out on one condition!" Todd listened intently, however, all he wanted was to be released to cum. He didn't care she was his student, his focus was on the pain and need to be released, "Anything, I just need relief!" Todd said, unable to take the pain and teasing Paige caused.

Todd's words were music to Paige's ears. She walked to her purse, removing her phone, "You must devout yourself to me. I expect you to call me Queen in private and Miss Paige in public. Further you will agree to full chastity with me holding the key and submit yourself to me as I see fit, all on video!" She twirled around back towards the door before looking back at him, "Otherwise, I'll just throw this key away and you will be stuck in chastity with no relief!"

Todd's head was spinning. How could he admit such a thing on camera where she could use it against him. He understood she had plenty of evidence, but this was more she could use. Todd was stuck, but didn't care too much as long as he could get relief, "Deal! Please just let me cum!"

Paige smiled clapping her hands as she moved forward pointing her camera at Todd, "Ok baby dick," she pointed at him telling him his que to devout himself to her.

Todd looked directly at Paige's phone, "Please Miss Paige, my Queen, please release my cock and let me cum. I submit to you, my whole body and cock. Please just let me cum!" He begged looking desperate to cum.

Paige was happy with his performance as she stopped the video. He looked pathetic standing there in pants, her mint and black v string panties, caged cock. She loved how pathetically cute he was.

Paige stepped closer to him, lowering to her knees as she inserted the key into the lock, removing it ultimately freeins his penis. His tiny cock spring free pointing directly at her. She kissed the head of his cock, causing Todd to twitch so close to orgasm.

She rose to her feet, turning around ass towards Todd, she bent over sliding her yoga pants down to her ankles before turning back towards him. She grabbed him by the hand, pushing him down to the ground in the center of his office. Todd layed there, cock at attention as she stepped her right foot out of her yoga pants.

She slowly lowered herself onto Todd, her tight pink shaved pussy was touching his penis. She trapped his penis against his pubic area, proceeding to slide her pussy lips over his cock. Todd was breathing heavily, not worrying about anything as he was in dire need of an orgasm. She rythmically slid her moist pussy over his penis slowly, speeding up as Todd couldn't help but start to moan lightly. He grabbed her hips tight as she slid forward and back, Todd gripped her tighter, his legs tightened as he spurted on his stomach. The next shot went in his bellybutton, and he continued to shoot rope after rope of cum on his belly.

Paige didn't stop, she continued sliding on his cock, milking every last drop of cum from his penis as he closed his eyes thankful he was able to achieve an orgasm. Paige smiled, took her camera, snapped a photo of Todd laying on his office floor with her body on top of him, cum on his belly. His penis began shrinking. Paige moved up his body, sliding her pussy over his cum covered stomach, pinning him against the floor.

Todd was clueless to what was happening as he recovered from his mind blowing orgasm. Paige stood up, pulled her panties up against her cum soaked pussy, she pulled her yoga pants up, bent down and kissed him on his forehead as she put his cage back on his penis. She locked it up, kissed his forehead before walking out the door.

Todd layed there for a few moments until he finally realized where he was. He quickly stood, ran to the toilet and wiped his stomach off before pulling his pants up.

Todd didn't have a run in with Paige, until his final period of the day, which is when she has his class. Todd stressed about seeing her in his class, not only because she now held the key to his freedom, but he vowed to submit to her, in a time of weakness, he begged to her on camera to let him cum by submitting to her.

As his last class arrived, he walked into the gym seeing all of his students. He blew the whistle getting everyone's attention, he explained the course of the day would be to stretch before performing a CrossFit workout. The workout would covercardio, endurance, and strength training.

Todd provided two captains, one male and one female based on the prior testing from the day before. The two captains would be the captains throughout the remainder of the year. He chose the male captain and it just so happened that the best female performance was Paige, which did not surprise Todd at all.

Paige and her counterpart male captain ran the students through the stretches. She and her partner stood directly in front of Todd, giving Todd a great view of Paige's ass. Paige was a tease and knew how to use her body to sexually tease anyone, let alone her caged teacher.

She stood in front of him wearing a pink knee high spandex yoga pants with a white sports bra covered by a loose fitted pink tank top. Paige bent over, ensuring Todd was looking in her direction as she ran the students through stretches, she would lightly wiggle her ass towards Todd, causing him to blush knowing he was caged unable to obtain an erection.

Paige giggled to herself seeing Todd moving, hands on his hips looking away, turning around, adjusting himself. She knew she was having quite the effect on him.

After stretches, Todd took control having everyone move towards the weight room as they would be doing exercises today. His hope would be, everyone would work hard, sweat and be forced to shower, which would help him escape the school without running into Paige the rest of the day.

Todd explained the stations to his students, showing each of the students how to perform the tasks. The boys liked him as he was an active teacher, teaching athletics, weights, and helping to build muscles, where as the girls crushed on him as he was young, fit, and handsome.

After Todd gave the stations, he broke the class up into 8 groups so each had 4 or 5 people per.grouo and started the program.

His class was going well, he switched station to station, providing instruction to those who needed assistance, which the girls "all needed assistance" and wanted him closer to provide instruction, including Paige.

Paige pouted as she struggled with pull ups, turned towards Todd, bottom lip sticking out, "Can you help me teach," she said staring directly into her eyes.

Todd tried everything not to show favoritism or desire towards Paige, "Certainly Paige," as he moved forward looking at her. He quickly saw her face change from pouting to a wicked glare, he realized he didn't call her Miss Paige, which she was surely upset about.

Todd approached her, "Miss Paige, you need to use your back muscles, but it is easier if you kipp to use your momentum. Here, let me show you."

Todd stepped next to her as the other girls watched, Paige walked around the front, while the other students stood behind him. Todd jumped up realizing his cage swung between his legs, he quickly found this was a bad idea, but no longer had a choice. Paige's eyes stuck on his midsection, lowering down towards his penis as she knew he was wearing the cage she bought.

Todd used his momentum, showed Paige the kipping pull up, feeling his caged penis fling back and forth between his legs. He could feel the cage swing, hitting his shorts, knowing the cage produced a visible bulge with every swing. Paige smirked at him as she saw the bulge with every swing of his body.

As Todd drop to the floor, the cage swung back, squeezing his testicles, causing him to flinch. Paige giggled, bringing her hand to her mouth figuring out what happened. Paige walked around Todd and performed the kipping pull ups as Todd instructed.

Todd moved around the room continuing to check on all the stations, when he needs to relieve himself. He asked his male captain to take charge while he used the restroom, walking towards the boys locker room.

12