Mr. Tovall Speaks His Mind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something overcame me, but I didn't lose my composure. Instead, I stood upright and faced them all. "No. No, I do not. I am an adult, and my life is my life. Whether my choices are right or wrong, you should respect them." Mom's eyes went wide as I scolded her. I turned to Mona. "And the same for you, Miss Tovall, in regards to your son. This is the last time you will ever pull a surprise visit on me, is that understood? I might be new, but I am no fool."

It was clear Mona didn't like me. I could see it in her face. But it was Samantha I worried about the most, being trapped here on this island. Sam was still in college, and going through her "woke" phase, as it were. She marched in every protest, and twisted every societal problem into a feminist issue. She means well, but it infects her personality. I couldn't see how she would be able to cope in Mr. Tovall's presence. I held up my hand. "Before we go inside, have you and Sam been properly briefed about Mr. Tovall. Mom?"

Sam was sneering, but stayed quiet, while Mom waved me off, saying, "Mona told us all about it. Henry can't help what he says sometimes."

"It's a bit more complex than that," I began.

Mona pushed past me. "Yes, yes, I've heard it, too. Henry can just be a brute. You have to get used to it."

I couldn't believe Henry's own mother would be so flippant about his condition. The three decided to ignore me at this point and followed the billionaire's mother.

"Come on, I'll find you some rooms," she said.

I noticed the pilot and assistant waited until we left the area, before they scrambled out and attended the plane. I found it interesting how Henry could pay people so easily to afford him his privacy. In a short time, they would be gone.

***

It was a couple hours later now, and Henry still hadn't come out of his private office. I stayed with the girls, and after a short lunch, we went outside to the cabana. I headed straight to the bar, prepping drinks for everyone. Pretty sure I needed it more than them. Once finished, I walked the drinks over to a table, where we sat under the shade of an umbrella.

Mona warmed up to me a little, as Mom relayed exaggerated stories of Sam and me growing up. Mona interjected many times with tales of Henry, too. The two bantered well together. Mona was deep into one of her stories now, "... it was a teen pregnancy, you know. Henry's dad was considerably older. A secret marriage, no one knew about until I was 21."

I was thinking it was beginning to sound gross, and might explain some of Henry's condition, but I kept my thoughts to myself.

"When Henry started... acting up... his father kind of turned from him for a while, but once Henry's brilliance became known, it was all one could do to shut the man up about it. He bragged to everyone on the golf course, and at the office, how his son had a genius I.Q., a master pianist at the age of eleven, and doing quantum physics in high school."

Much of this information was new to me. I had no idea Henry was a musician. It made him all the more appealing. Not to mention, knowing how smart he actually was. I didn't realize he was a true-to-the-word prodigy. After another two drinks, Mom spoke. "How about we go to the beach? It's perfect out right now. Warm, but not hot. Nice breeze."

Sam nodded at me. "You know how Mom loves the beach."

I knew when she was younger, Mom loved to wear skimpy bikinis that made me and Sam blush. Hopefully, she'd outgrown that immodesty. She'd gotten pretty preachy when she converted, too, so I wondered if that would influence her actions now. "Alright, already. Go get your swimsuits on." I scooched my chair back to get up, and do the same.

"Not me," said Mona. "We're all alone out here. I'll be in my birthday suit, not a swimsuit, thank you very much." Cocky and confident, I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised that Henry's mother was as comfortable with open nudity as he was. It seemed the attitude of naturists. Sam almost choked, shocked by the idea she would have to see Mona naked. Sam wasn't into plastic surgery for vanity's sake, as was so apparent with Mona.

"It's cool," I said. "Mona is right. Everyone is welcome to dress how they please on a secluded island. I'll go get my suit." I emphasized the last sentence, so Mom and Sam would know it was perfectly fine to wear suits around here. They followed me into the house while Mona called back, "See you out there!"

I opened the sliding door, taking us into a living area. The far hall led off to the guest bedrooms, while mine was upstairs. "I'll be down in a bit," I said, just as Henry popped into view, briefly scoping us out. "Oh, good. Everyone getting along?"

"Yes," I said. "We're headed to the beach."

My mother stepped forward to shake his hand. "I feel like we haven't had a proper introduction. I'm Betty. This is Sam."

Henry was biting a trembling, bottom lip, working fiercely to manage his condition. I'd seen it before. He shook her hand and repeated the exercise with Sam. "Have you had lunch?" he managed to ask, without adding any vulgarity.

"A couple hours ago, soon after they arrived," I said. "It was a snack, mostly. We'll eat after we get some sun."

"Oh, okay," he said. So far, he was holding up, I thought. I was proud of him, but then he said, "If I didn't have to see my Mom with her big fake tits, I'd be out there with you." Well, that didn't last, I thought. It was astounding how Henry could say something like that, without an ounce of inflection in his voice. Just so pragmatic. Sam seemed to like the negative comment Henry made about his mother's body. I saw her grinning.

"Uh, it's fine, Henry. We can entertain ourselves. You can stay inside. If you want, come have dinner with us later." I wasn't sure I was being sincere in the offer.

"Okay, fine," he responded. "I might go windsurfing. Should be a good afternoon for it."

Thoughts of witnessing Henry riding the waves crossed my mind, imagining his firm, muscular body commanding the water. "Oh, that's great. I haven't seen you do that before."

"From time to time. You should try it, too." Then he looked at my chest. "Though it does involve a lot of balancing."

I scoffed. "Okay, boss. See you later!" I wanted to get the girls out of there, before things got worse with his language.

The only suit I have is a yellow bikini. It isn't too provocative, considering it's a two-piece, but still, there's always plenty of skin on display with a bikini. Henry always says something lewd when he sees me in it, and it had me concerned, until I saw Samantha. She was in a one-piece slingshot number that barely covered the essentials. I was shocked, for a number of reasons. One, my sister has bigger tits than I expected. They're just very firm, and high on her chest, so her clothing hides the curves. She has the type of body that fills out, in a good way, as she ages. Two, I never expected to see her in such a sexualized outfit.

"Samantha. I cannot believe you are wearing that. Mom is going to kill you." Sam used to be such a prude, too. Legit prude.

"You'd know more about me, if you paid attention to my feeds, sis." Sam had lots of social media presence that I ignored. "I've marched naked in the streets. I am a woman, we all have one body, and no body should ever be shamed. I wear what I want."

I wondered if she felt the same about men. "Okay, I get it. Whatever, Sam."

Mom finally came out of her room, wearing more than her old self used to. It was a classic one-piece, as if she was a '50s model. A low angled V at the hips, it then curved in, as it rose up the torso, showing some skin in the midsection, blossoming back out at the chest. Mom had my traits up top (or vice-versa, I guess), and there was a considerable amount of flesh poking out the sides, and bunching up the cleavage. It was more mass than the suit was intended for. Still, she looked good.

"Aren't we quite the trio," shouted Mom, excitedly. "Three, beautiful, single women going to the beach together."

Sometimes Mom wanted to be a friend more than a parent. Sam and I put up with it well enough. Sam was right about one thing, Mom truly loved going to the beach. We didn't have a lot growing up, but she always made time in the summer for a trip to the ocean. I don't know whether it was to relax, or to show off, because she certainly enjoyed strutting around half naked back in those days. Sam and I found it embarrassing when guys would pile around our area of the beach, eager to watch Mom bounce around in the tight, teeny bikinis she always wore.

It wasn't hard to spot Mona, laying nude on a towel, nearer to the water. "I hope she used sunscreen," I whispered, my mother chuckling. Sam stayed silent, seemingly conflicted. She probably felt Mona had every right to be naked, but she didn't particularly care for Mona's personality. Sam walked in front of us, and if Henry had seen that thin, green, string, riding up her ass, she would have gotten an earful, I am sure. I hope if he comes out today, he stays on the water, and doesn't come near us.

"Do they really go naked here?" asked Mom. "On the beach? The staff?"

"Well, some of the time," I said.

To be honest, when Juanita and Rick soak in the sun, it's always naked. Henry, too. I am the only one that typically wears a suit. There have been a couple... exceptions. It's still so hot, thinking back to when Patricia sucked Henry off on the beach. It was my first day on the job. We weren't far from where we are now, where I watched her do the deed... while I masturbated. If anything sealed the deal on this job, that was it, money be damned. It was so hot. Even so, I'm back to being reserved, more focused on showing off my skillset, than my body. It was important to me.

Mona waved as we neared. "Gather around. The sun feels so good!"

Sam huffed and took a spot about fifteen feet from her, putting Mom and I between the two. Mom finally said something to Sam about her suit. "You know, Sam. Now that I see Mona, if anything, you look more provocative than her. Is that really necessary? To invite lust like that? What else is that suit good for?"

Sam laughed, "You should talk."

"What?" defended Mom.

"Mom, do you forget what you used to wear, when you were my age? I've still got pictures!"

"Those were different times. And I was a different person."

"I am a different person," responded Sam. Eloquently well-put, I thought. One of her V-side strings had snapped to the left of one of her nipples. I never realized they were so... pink. But they were well-defined against her pale skin. Sam started applying lotion. "Need some?" she asked to me.

"When you're finished," I said.

"I don't see why you ladies bother with suits," said Mona. "You're all beautiful. What have you to be ashamed of?"

I was getting a clearer picture on Henry's unusual habits and lifestyle now, the way his Mom raised him.

"Oh, I couldn't," said Betty. "Your son might come by... or, I don't know, someone from the staff. How embarrassing..."

Sam rolled her eyes and popped off her suit. "Screw it, Mom. You think this is slutty? How about this?" In seconds, she was fully naked, and again, way hotter than I'd ever guessed her to be. If Henry stopped by, I might get envious that she would get most of his attention.

I felt weird about the idea of getting naked in front of Mom and Mona, so I kept things on. Mom did the same. We applied lotion to our exposed areas, and finally laid back, lightly bantering for some time, before we each dozed off under the warmth of the sun. I had the presence of mind to set an alarm for one hour, just in case, ever playing the role of the responsible one.

But it wasn't the alarm that woke us. "Jesus, Mom. Do you think you could have gotten them any bigger? Was that really what you wanted? Fucking balloons?"

I shot up from the voice. Henry was buck naked facing his mother, but even from this angle I could see his impressive shaft dangling in front of him. I wasn't the only one who woke. We all did, and Sam thrust back to cover her privates from the man, even though Henry wasn't facing her direction.

Mona perched up. "Henry, if you weren't fascinated with them, I'd believe you. Now shut up, before I slap you with them." Henry actually laughed at his mother's response. I suppose they did have a long-term dynamic of dealing with this problem. "You staying, or going in the water?" she asked.

"Wind-surfing. Going to the shack. Once I hit the water, I'll pass by a few times."

Now Mom and Sam were sitting up, and when Henry briefly turned to acknowledge us, they caught sight of his ripped body, and heavy-hanging cock. Samantha was flat-out fucking him with her eyes. I visibly saw her doing kegels while ogling him.

"See you in a bit," Henry said, finally turning to me, facing all of us but his mother now. If there were ever a perfect Playgirl model, Henry would have been the penultimate. "Why can't you be more like your sister, Lucy? She's hot, and she goes naked. Jesus, your tits go to waste. I'll try and perform a flip if the waves are good for it. It's been a while." He turned, and began jogging toward a lone building off in the sand, close to a tree line.

"That boy used to windsurf all the time, in his teens," said Mona. "But he refused to compete. Best I ever saw, though."

"Your son..." said Mom. "When you said he has a dirty mouth, and we have to ignore it... what exactly is that about? Is he just trying to press our buttons?"

"Yeah?" said Sam. "I don't buy it, that he can't control himself."

I butted in, "He does control himself. On more occasions than you know." I began explaining the tourettes issue, and tried to get them to understand it was like having no filter.

"He doesn't need to be having nasty thoughts like that, anyway," countered my sister. "He wouldn't voice them, if he didn't have them in the first place. Pervert."

"Oh, really?" I retorted. "What if you had no filter, and had to say the first thing that came to your mind when he faced you? Fuck, Sam, I saw you. You almost came, just while looking at him."

If I were close enough, Sam would have slapped me. She cackled sounds to protest, but was too insulted by my words to get anything coherent out. "Oh, behave," interrupted Mom. "And Sam, if you're going to be naked, stop acting so silly by covering yourself like that."

I think Mom temporarily forgot she had 'been saved' recently, based on the next series of events. First, she stood up and began peeling off her one piece. Two mammoth, teardrop-shaped breasts poured out, as she unraveled herself from the suit. Mom was better endowed than me, and I suppose I was looking at what my shape might turn out to be, in twenty years or so. I was not unhappy about it. Mom was shockingly... elegant. Her nipples were darker than mine, and had an oblong shape to them, but they were centered on such beautiful mounds, swaying with her motions, yet with a firmness in their bulk. Now I was envious that Mom might be sexier than me, too. Am I the ugly duckling of the family?

And once again, I was the only one dressed while laying out on the beach. That's when Mom's next thing surprised me. "Lucy? You going to join us?"

"Yeah, Lu. You're the host, after all."

I could not believe my sister was egging me on, too. "Fine," I said. "On one condition."

"What's that?" they asked.

"I am not sure what Miss Tovall told you, but to be absolutely clear, neither of you will respond, or get offended, by anything Henry might say to you, or anyone. I don't care WHAT it is. I don't care if you don't understand his condition, or agree that it is genuine. You will shut up and take it. Is that clear?"

Mom sighed, "Lucy. It's pretty much exactly like what Mona said it would be."

Sam huffed again, but backed down. "Fine, whatever. I won't say a word about it."

"Then I'll get naked. Believe me, if Henry sees us this way, you can expect more comments than normal," I warned, while stripping.

"Oh, he just likes women, and he likes to be a bully," snatched Mona. "Put up with it. Ignore it. Joke about it. What else can you do?"

Mona had me baffled. She was explaining the right way to respond to Henry's quirks, but not necessarily for the right reasons. I sensed that she believed her own son was a sexist pig, instead of a man struggling with a genuine communication disorder.

I didn't have to worry about Henry being near us at the moment, as he appeared out in the sea, navigating his craft. We enjoyed watching him from a distance, as he bolted back and forth across the waves, sometimes making giant leaps, then diving in and coming up from the water. It looked incredible.

"How long can he do that for?" asked Sam, in disbelief. It was poetry in movement. Outside of his terrible problem, Henry was a dreamboat.

"Hours on end," said Mona. "But these days, he can't stay focused on any one thing for more than an hour or so at a time."

Okay, maybe she knew her son pretty well, I thought. And she was right. Henry raced back and forth on the water for about forty minutes, before finally bringing it to shore. Rather than coming to us, he thankfully began dragging the equipment back to the shack.

"So what's he like at work?" Sam asked.

"Way better than my last boss, actually. He listens. He's reasonable. I mean, Henry can be eccentric, but he's so efficient with everything he does." Nothing I said was a lie.

"See, honey?" said Mom. "You didn't have to hide from us."

"I... I didn't mean to. It's just..."

"I don't know how you do it," Sam confessed. With Mona in earshot, she didn't say anything else, but I got the idea that Sam was of the opinion that Henry was a chauvinist, thinking little of women. I hoped to convince her otherwise. Sam was the first to spot Henry coming out of the shack. "Should we.. uh.. should we...?"

"What?" Mom said. "Get dressed? You only live once, Sam. Trust me." Mom winked to her. Maybe the beach was bringing back old memories for Mom, back when she was Queen of Attention on it. She sprawled back on her towel, adjusting herself. Her heavy breasts played to the sides of her torso.

'This ought to be interesting,' I thought, tensing up. Sam swallowed, but otherwise held her ground. She sat up like I was, when Henry approached. It was a struggle to keep my eyes above his midsection. I wanted to touch his abs, stroke his chest, and certainly, make my way down.

"That was fun. And now this fuckin' harem." He waved at all the naked bodies before him, taking special notice of Samantha. "Holy shit, you are fucking hot! Turn that ass over so I can see it better." Henry blushed, quickly snapping to me. "And I hoped you enjoyed those big jumps out there. I'll have to take you out sometime. And glad to see you finally loosened up." He motioned at my tits.

"You looked good out there," I said, ignoring the comment. "Your mom told us it used to be a hobby of yours."

"Yeah, that and a few other things." He glanced to his mother, but then back to me and Betty, as if he were comparing our tits. For a brief moment, I felt like meat, being measured up, especially when I noticed his cock twitch for an instant. "You guys decide on dinner?" he asked, switching topics.

"Oh, how about seafood?" asked Mona. "The water always makes me crave it. Anyone allergic?"

We agreed to the idea and Henry offered to find Juanita, the maid and sometimes-cook. "That damn woman can make anything. I know we have fresh crab and shrimp in storage. I'll see what she can come up- with."

"Thanks, Henry," sang Mona.

"You bet, Mom. Gotta feed those tits, after all."

"Any chance you have soft-shell crab?" asked Samantha.

"Any chance you'll stop looking at me like you're a depraved, cock-starving slut?"

I was furiously shaking my head at Samantha to prevent her from attacking Henry, but she was speechless. She had been checking out his package, there was no doubt, and he openly busted her on it. Instead of going off on Henry, Sam fiercely stared him down, before jerking her legs open wide, giving him full view of everything. His cock twitched again.