Mr. Wallace and Me Pt. 13-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oberon_52
oberon_52
161 Followers

Almost without thinking about it, I drove to the same 24-hour diner where I had changed into my boy clothes after being with Gary, the convenience store clerk who had been the first to restrain my wrists. I didn't bother with my shawl. I just grabbed my purse, popped the trunk and removed the gym bag with my boy clothes in it and walked into the diner. It was then that I realized I was famished. My tight stomach was doing flip-flops, and I needed a bowl of soup.

It was late, so there weren't a lot of people in the diner: a few older couples sitting in booths, five or six men seated at the counter watching a sports show on the TV, two couples - they looked like college students - at a table being loud and obnoxious, and a young man, probably another college student, at a nearby table trying to study. I was led by the hostess to a table around the corner from the college students.

My mind still a blur, I ordered a bowl of minestrone soup. It tasted so good that I ordered another. I finished that bowl, and the waitress brought me the check. I was starting to feel a little better, but I was still so troubled about what might lie ahead of me in the future. Do girls always feel as worthless as I do now?

My reverie was interrupted by the four loud college students, who probably had too much to drink earlier in the evening. They were teasing the young man who was trying to study. I couldn't see them, but I could hear them.

"What's the matter, Howard?" teased one of the girls. "Couldn't get a date ... again?"

One of the young men laughed and chimed in:

"Don't bother Howard," he jeered, "He's sitting there with all his friends."

The young men at the table guffawed, and the girls giggled. I leaned over and peeked around the corner. "Howard," a slender young man with glasses, was trying to ignore the taunts, but his face was turning red.

"Howard," said the other girl, "how come we never see you with a date? Are you gay? Or are you just ... you know .. tiny ... down there?"

They roared at that, and I could see that Howard was trying to ignore the taunting but was getting very upset, The teasing continued unabated for the next few minutes, and I don't know why I did it, but I left a tip on the table, grabbed my check, got up, adjusted my gown and long, white gloves, picked up my gym bag, walked around the corner and looked at Howard, who was probably about three years older than me.

"Howard?" I said. "Is that you, Howard?"

Howard looked up at me in utter surprise. He had no idea who the stunning woman in the halter gown could be. At the nearby table, the young men gaped at me and the girls just stared, their mouths open.

"Howard, don't tell me you don't remember me," I said with a cute pout as I put down my purse and gym bag. "Those nights in that motel room spoiled me for all other men."

Howard's face was all confused as he stumbled to his feet and adjusted his glasses. I walked over to him, crossed my arms around his neck and leaned back.

"Howard," I said, my eyes looking longingly into his, "I know I'm not as beautiful as those other girls you've been with, but didn't that weekend mean anything?"

With that, I leaned forward and kissed him, oozing my body into his as his hands didn't know what to do. I made sure the kiss lasted a long time, with me making little mewing, moaning noises. The young men's eyes were glued to my undulating, bare back, undoubtedly wishing they could be in Howard's place. When our lips finally parted, I femininely took his hand.

"Walk me to the cashier, will you, darling?" I said loud enough for those at the other table to hear.

I glanced over my bare shoulder and saw the stunned young people staring at us as we walked toward the cashier. The girls' eyes were wide and puzzled. The looks of the young men I recognized easily. I had seen lust before.

I took Howard aside near the cashier, in full view but out of earshot of those who had teased him. He cleared his throat and adjusted his glasses.

"Lady," he said, his voice shaky, "I think you must have me mixed up with someone else."

"No, Howard," I said, moving my hands against his chest. "I just don't like to see anyone teased like those jerks were teasing you. Now, put your arms around me, like you own me.

He hesitated.

"C'mon," I said with a smile, "do it."

He clumsily put his hands on my bare back as I kissed him.

"C'mon ..." I said, "like you own me."

I put my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. Soon, his hands grew more confident, moving all over my bare skin, then down to my bottom, which he squeezed with both hands. It hurt because of the spanking I had received from the policeman, especially when Howard lifted me off my feet in his enthusiasm. His tongue tentatively tried to enter my mouth. I let it in and our tongues meshed in a slow, sensual way. Once he got the hang of it, he wasn't a bad kisser, not bad at all. I peeked over his shoulder. We had the full attention of the two couples at the table, and the men at the counter seemed to find us interesting, too. When our bodies parted, there was a definite bulge in Howard's pants. I cupped Howard's cheek with my right hand and looked up into his eyes.

"Now, Howard," I said, "don't ever let mean people like that bother you again. Find yourself a nice girl. Meanwhile, I don't think anyone is going to tease you again after word of this gets around."

I gave him one last sensual kiss and was rewarded with a grateful smile. He was a nice guy. He walked back to the table, ignoring the stares from the adjoining table, and with a confident smile resumed his studies.

I paid my check, picked up my gym bag and turned to go into the ladies room to change my clothes. In my path was one of the obnoxious girls.

"Um, excuse me," she said. She was slender and probably would have been pretty if she wasn't wearing so much makeup.

"I was just wondering," she said. "Howard is a friend of yours?"

I just smiled and nodded.

"I couldn't help overhearing," she said tentatively. "You spent a weekend with him?"

"The best weekend of my life," I said. "If you must know, he's the best lover I've ever had, by far. Not only is he amazingly endowed ... I mean huge! But he's also the most accomplished, intuitive, incredibly sexual man I've ever been with. He's so caught up in his studies, he doesn't have much time for me or any of the other women who want to be with him. Why do you ask? Is he a friend of yours, too? Don't be jealous, sweetie. Howard is too much man for just one girl."

The girl stammered and thanked me. I could see in her face that she was thinking about perhaps checking out Howard's sexual prowess for herself. I hoped he would turn her down if she did. He deserves a nicer person.

I excused myself and went into the one-person ladies room, where I took my time washing the makeup from my face, putting my hair into its customary ponytail and changing into my male clothes. When I emerged as the nondescript male that I was, the four rude young people had gone. Howard was still at his table, drinking coffee and studying.

I quickly left the diner and got into Mom's car. As I drove off, I found myself smiling.

"I guess," I said to myself, "that being beautiful can be a good thing. I may have just changed a man's whole life in a positive way."

I found myself looking forward to Chicago, and becoming the best woman I could be.

End of Part 15. (To be continued.)

oberon_52
oberon_52
161 Followers