Mr. Wilson Visits An Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed his shaft, rubbing its glans up and down between her slick outer lips. Then she placed the head against her opening and sat down, pushing her hips down and engulfing it in her smouldering pussy. Jack's cock slid into her like a hot poker into butter.

"Fuck! Your pussy is so hot and wet and tight."

"Fuck me, Mister."

"Uhu," Paris braced herself with her hands on his chest, concentrating on her pleasure. She closed her eyes and settled into a slow grinding motion with her hips pumping his shaft. Every few rotations, she would push down, driving his thick member deep into her sopping cunt.

She giggled at each stroke and tossed her head back with a smile on her face. "Sweet Jesus Jack, your cock feels amazing.

She sat back, bracing herself now with her hands behind her on top of his thighs. Then began grinding her tight pussy up and down faster. Her nipples were hard and erect. Jack pinched them. Hard. Paris squealed with delight and gripped him harder with her pussy.

"This isn't gonna take long," she said breathlessly, the motions of her hips increasing, "I'm gonna cum all over your cock and then feel you cumming inside my pussy!"

She now drove her pussy faster up and down the length of his cock. Jack roughly grasped her breasts.

Paris's breath came faster, and her hips sped up a little more as her excitement and arousal increased.

"Gimme that cock! I wanna feel your cum inside me!" she moaned, grinding her hips faster and harder on his rod.

Jack pulled hard on her nipples and now drove his cock upward in response.

"Fuck yessss. "Paris moaned loudly, slamming her hips down onto him, her eyes squeezed closed, and her mouth hung open as she gasped for breath.

He took one of his hands from her tits and moved it down to her pubic mound, laying his hand flat and pressing her clit with his thumb. Paris cried out loudly, and her hips moved even faster. "Fuck Yes! Yes! Yes!" she gasped as he circled her clit with his thumb. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, oh my God, I'm gonna cum!" she cried through gritted teeth.

Her pussy was now a hot wet blaze around his shaft. Her slick juices were pouring down across his balls. One more flick of his thumb on her clit finally pushed her over the edge.

"FAAAAAACKINHELLLLL" she screamed. "I'm cumming, daddy!!"

Paris's orgasm exploded and took control of her. Her eyes rolled back. Her face was locked in a beautiful cum grimace as she gasped for breath. Then her whole body was locked in a spasm as she continued to drive her pussy up and down on Jack's cock. It was all she could do but to hang on as wave after wave of pleasure rocked her body, shaking her down to her core.

Jack held onto her hips, amplifying her pounding. His balls tightened as he felt his cock swelling inside her and his orgasm hit hard in response to hers. Jack closed his eyes and groaned like a beast through clenched teeth as his cock shot stream after stream of hot, thick streams of his jazz shot into Paris's clutching, gripping pussy. Jack came so hard he thought he might have torn something loose.

Paris felt his cock pumping inside her and opened her eyes, grinning as she looked at him. Another satisfied customer.

Paris carefully dismounted Jack. The condom held, but they were both drenched with sweat and sundry other fluids. They held each other briefly. Basking in that afterglow that comes after a good fucking.

"Well, I better freshen up," Jack said as he bounded off the bed and headed for the shower. As he washed up, the sum of the experience came home: This was just sex. Not love. On the one hand, he got to fuck a gorgeous woman. On the other; well, there was no other hand, that was it.

Jack dressed and emerged from the bathroom. Paris had donned a lovely wrap.

"Jack. Thanks. I had an amazing time. You're a champ pussy eater, by the way."

Jack chuckled. "Thanks, em, Anne, er Paris. Listen, can I see you again? Sometime?"

"Sure, Jack, I'd love to see you again," she kissed him full on the lips and hugged him warmly. "Now you get out of here, you sexy man before I have you fuck me again."

"Thanks, Paris"

"Back at ya Mr. Jones.

The door closed.

Both Tom Wilson and Anne Simmons knew they would never see each other again. At least in that realm.

12