Mrs. Anderson and the Boy Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat mommy's pussy," she said which made him groan harder. "Such a good boy to do as your told. You want more don't you?"

He nodded and Kate ground her pussy against his face hard. Mrs. Anderson felt his cock tighten even more.

"Mmm that's it, keep going. Mommy wants to cum. See how she is whimpering? Come on, give it to her."

Mrs. Anderson moved around to Kate and began kissing her with long deep strokes of her tongue. She brushed her hair back and continued kissing her, feeling the ache growing again in her pussy. She flicked her hard nipples with her tongue and sat back up slightly, pushing Thomas's head and pressing his mouth and nose against Kate's pussy.

"Almost there," Kate moaned. "Please...please baby eat me!"

"Make mama cum." Mrs. Anderson said firmly. She moved over towards him and began to massage his balls. He moaned and parted his legs wider so she could touch him. Feeling his balls harden under her touch drove her wild and suddenly Kate arched and cried out, flooding his mouth with her juices.

"Drink your mama. Mmm that's right just like that. So sexy..."

Bliss was written across Kate's face and after a few minutes she reluctantly moved away and collapsed against the end of the couch. He moved over to her and began sucking her nipples and she rubbed his head.

"Yes like that. Such a good son."

Mrs. Anderson sat back and watched the exchange while rubbing her pussy. The house smelled of booze and sex and she wanted more. Thomas was hard again, his cock lightly bobbing against the side of the couch as he suckled his mama. Mrs. Anderson smiled, her body aching and thinking of making Nick this obedient and loving to her. She would take him as much as he wanted and more and she would do everything to make sure it happened.

"Lets go in the bedroom and relax on the bed," Kate suddenly said. They left their clothes behind and made their way to the cool darkened bedroom Thomas laid down between them on the bed still fully erect. Mrs. Anderson started to touch him but Kate stopped her.

"I want him to have more control Lola...for later. Now we rest a little."

They must have rested awhile because when Mrs. Anderson opened her eyes she found Thomas staring at her with his cock in hand. Kate was turned on her side away from them and Mrs. Anderson scooted closer and offered him a breast, which he promptly took. She sighed deeply as he suckled, rubbing his tongue around the nipple as he worked his cock.

"You need more baby?" she asked.

"Yes please mama."

"Mmm." His calling her mama sent a shock of pleasure through her and she pushed his hand away and began stroking him. He pushed himself against her hand, so young and eager. She could see what Kate coveted him so much.

She took her breast away and began kissing him, straddling him over her so she could rub her naked flesh against his. The feel of his skin running the length of hers was intoxicating. Their sounds woke Kate, who turned around and smiled.

"Naughty, starting without me?"

"Thomas needs more."

"I suspect you need more too Lola," she said with a wink. She parted her legs and began rubbing herself. "Entertain me."

Mrs. Anderson rolled her tongue around Thomas's, who surprised her by suddenly flipping her over and working himself between her legs. His lips returned to her nipples and his cock was against her upper leg. She moved her leg and urged him to go lower. He sat back and took his cock in hand and began rubbing it back and forth across her clit.

"Yes just like that," Kate purred. "Does it feel good?"

"Yes mama, it feels so good," he groaned.

"You want to fuck Mrs. Anderson don't you?"

"Yes."

"You want your short fat cock in her pussy. You want it don't you?"

He groaned again and Mrs. Anderson gasped as she felt the tip at her opening

"Beg mama for her pussy."

"Please mama let me have her pussy!" he begged and Kate laughed softly. "That's my good son. She moved closer and took his cock in her hand. "Does Lola want to fuck my good son?"

"Please...please Kate..." she begged, her mind racing and her body arched with need. "Please let him fuck me!"

"Mmm..." Kate said and with a deft thrust she pushed the young boys cock all the way inside Mrs. Anderson's pussy.

"Oh baby!" she moaned. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down. Kate moved around until his taut ass was in her hands and she gripped it hard, slamming him into Mrs. Anderson. Thomas grunted and she felt her wet seeping as he fucked her.

"That's it son give it to her," Kate said. "Fuck her hard!"

"God Thomas... yes!"

The bed squeaked and she could hear his skin slapping against hers. The sound made her crazy and she lay back as he leaned down and sucked a sensitive nipple into his mouth hard. Kate came back to her side, kissing her and working on the other nipple.

"How does my son feel Lola?"

"So...good." she gasped. "Incredible."

"You love his fat cock in you, you naughty girl."

"Yes..."

"You want Nick's cock inside you too. You are just like me Lola."

Kate kissed her with deep tongue and Thomas watched them.

"He likes seeing us together, his two mama's," Kate grinned. She ran her tongue over Mrs. Anderson's nipple. "We really should try and start our milk so we can feed him."

"Oh Kate..."

"Mmm, I do believe you are going to make Mrs. Anderson cum soon. I know you want to feel that," Kate said to him.

"Yes mama, her pussy is so tight," he moaned.

"Look at him thrusting, how much raw power he has Lola," she crooned in her ear. "He can't get enough and neither can I."

Already Mrs. Anderson felt her orgasm building and she began squeezing his cock with the muscles of her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" he choked and he began stabbing into her hard and fast.

"Cum on my sons cock Lola, let it go..."

"Yes... yes...fuck I'm cumming," she screamed and a flood of fluid gushed out. Her back was arched, every piece of her taut with desire as he pulled out of her and began to cum. Kate grinned as his thick creamy cum coated her tongue.

"Mmm feed mama, that's it..."

His body jerked and it kept coming, more and more spurts until it was dripping off her mouth and onto her belly. Immediately Mrs. Anderson held out her arms and he went into them, latching onto her breast and closing his eyes as he suckled.

"Good boy," she said softly. "Feed on mama."

Her eyes caught Kate's who was swiping the last bits of cum off her mouth.

She smiled.

12