Mrs. Bennie's First Cum

Story Info
Reluctant sex starved older woman finally has a full orgasm.
2.9k words
4.08
58.5k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Mrs Bennie, our church elder's wife, was at the front window. I put my glass down and went to the door before she rang the bell. I hesitated a moment, picked up my sweaty t-shirt thinking I should put it back on then dropped it. If she saw me almost naked would it matter? It would probably give her a thrill to see a bare chested fit guy thirty years younger than her up close and personal.

So I opened the door with just my running shorts on. They were barely even shorts. Just a pouch to hold my cock and balls with a hanging flap front and back for modesty but really respectability.

'Mrs Bennie,' I said. 'Jill's not here. She's staying at her Mum's for a few days.'

I wanted to get rid of her. Then I didn't. She was standing at the bottom of our steps looking straight on directly at my toned stomach I looked down and saw her cleavage. Her summer dress had a low square neck that gave me a generous view of her breasts.

My cock twitched. The familiar sensation when the blood begins to flow in to thicken and lengthen it.

I knew I wanted to fuck her. Right now. It didn't matter that she was late fifties maybe early sixties, probably older than my Mum, at that moment she exuded sex to me. She never had before. The pale blue dress had a tight bodice that pinched in at her waist then flared out at the skirt. Her figure was fabulous.

She wore high heeled sandals. Stilettos.

'Hello Rob. I'm just dropping off the church newsletter. That's a pity I missed Jill. She was going to let me borrow a couple of books.' Mrs. Bennie glanced up at me. Then her eyes returned to staring straight at my crotch.

There's something people do unconsciously. It could be a look, a hormone excretion, a catch in the voice, body language; I don't know what but there was something coming from her, deep down at an instinctual level I was sure she wanted fucked, mated.

Come in,' I said extending my hand. 'I think Jill left them up in the study.'

She took my hand. We'd never touched each other before. I pulled her up the steps and into the porch. She stumbled forward. I felt her breasts push against my chest as she leaned into me. I put my arm round her to steady her, drawing her into me. Mrs Bennie was breathing heavily, slightly open mouthed. She must be smelling my man sweat packed with post run pheromones I thought.

'Oh... I haven't had a strong young man's arm round me in years.'

'You're welcome Mrs Bennie.'

'Anne please. Mrs Bennie sounds so formal and old. But I suppose I am.'

'Not at all, Anne. Come on in.' I kept my arm round her leading her into the house. 'It's upstairs. Just follow me up. I'll need help to find them in the room.'

I jogged up the stairs hoping she was looking up and catching glimpses of my barely covered ass as the flap bounced.

I held the study door open, ushered her in and set her to look through a pile of books on the desk while I checked the side table. I quickly found them but didn't tell her. I saw that her attention was caught by the framed photo of Jill and I on the beach last summer.

'You two are a handsome couple,' she said lifting the photograph. 'Jill has a great figure.'

'Yes she has.' I am very proud of my sexy hot wife. I looked over Mrs Bennie's shoulder at us on that Ibiza beach, Jill in her dark green string bikini, I in my speedo briefs. I wondered what had caught Mrs Bennie's attention, my gorgeous wife or my near naked body with the bulge of my cock and balls tightly packed into my trunks.

'I've found the books,' I said and led her downstairs.

'Thanks,' she said when we got to the bottom and I handed her the books. 'So would you recommend Ibiza for a holiday?'

'Well, it's noisy. There's lots of clubs and it can be very...' I wanted to choose my words carefully. 'Hedonistic.'

'Really.' She raised her eyes a little. 'So you're hinting that it might not be for someone in their late fifties?'

'No. Not at all. My Mum was there a couple of years ago on Jill's hen weekend.'

'Evelyn was there?'

'Yes.' Mum had loved going to Ibiza with Jill and her pals. Mrs Bennie didn't know Mum well. Mum keeps Jill's mother company at church occasionally that's how Mrs Bennie knows her. Not that Mum, Jill or I are religious, the opposite in fact but Jill's mum is widowed so we all rally round to support her. 'I've got some photos of their holiday. Would you like to see them?' I asked.

'Yes,' she said.

'Come on then.' I took her into the kitchen open the fridge and took out a couple of beers.

'It's only eleven.'

'Your not driving are you?'

'No.'

'Well then.' I opened the bottles, passed one to her. 'Cheers.' I clunked my bottle with hers. 'Drink up.' I took a few gulps. Mrs Bennie tried to keep up with me.

'You'll get me drunk. It's so early in the day.'

That was my hope. I kept glancing down at the top of her freckled tits. My instinct to fuck her was stronger now than when I answered the door. It's hard to understand where it all came from. Yes she has a good figure and legs. And no doubt my hormones were up thanks to the run and the fact that Jill had been away a few days. I was trying to keep all my spunk for her return; no porn and no wanking. But that was only part of it. It was her demeanour that got me, the whole reserved, respectable, church going, slightly judgemental older married woman. I wanted to break down that image, that reserve and drive her to an extreme of orgasmic pleasure.

'Here,' I said as I set the iPad up on its stand on the table. I brought up the photo file I wanted. The first picture was similar to the one that she saw upstairs, Jill and some friends on a beach arms round one another facing the camera. Jill and the girls were topless in the photo.

'Oh my,' she said. 'Jill looks so pretty. Was she... alright with being photographed like that?'

'Like what? You mean topless? Yes.'

'You don't mind?'

'Why would I?'

'My husband wouldn't like it.' She sighed. 'I've never even had a bikini. He thinks they're too revealing. My parents were the same. They considered it sinful.'

I felt sorry for her. There was a sadness in her voice. The sadness of someone denied something she wanted to experience. Was that what I recognised when I opened the door to her?

'You'd look good in a bikini Anne.' I'd never used her first name before. It had always seemed to intimate but not today.

'At my age. Don't be silly. Maybe when I was young though.' Her voice dropped for her last sentence as if she was telling herself as much as me.

'Don't be so sure.' She turned and gave me a look. 'Swipe it on,' I said.

The pictures were typical holiday ones of Jill, her friends and my Mum. It was the last ones I wanted Mrs Bennie to see, Mum in a bikini with Jill and the others on the beach.

'Evelyn wears a bikini. But she's just a few years younger than me.'

'Yes. Mum looks good in a bikini. You would as well' I was behind her, bent over to see the screen, my mouth close to her ear, quiet, intimate. 'Wait till you see the next one.' I stretched out and swiped the screen. There was Mum, on her own, topless, striking a pose, breasts proud.

'Oh my God! I didn't think... I never thought... And you don't mind your mother going about, being photographed like that?'

'No. Mum's a good looking sexy woman. She and Jill have got it so why not flaunt it?' The total tonnage of Jill and Mum's adventures on that holiday would have knocked Mrs Bennie out. 'Come with me. I've something to show you.' I took her hand and took her into the dining room.

'What is it?' She sounded nervous. 'I'll need to go soon.'

'It won't take long.' I stood behind her, my hands on her shoulders and pivoted her round till she was facing the long mirror that was on the wall. 'Look at yourself. Do you ever do that?'

She made to speak but I shushed her. I put my hands high on her sides and slowly, so slowly, ran them down her body enjoying the feel of her womanly shape. I left them on her hips and started to gather up the skirt of her dress inch by inch till it was well above her knees.

'Look at you,' I whispered in her ear. My mouth was almost touching it. I was pressed into her back wondering if she could feel the bulge of my trapped erection. 'That's a sexy woman's body and fabulous legs.'

'Don't talk like this. This is wrong. I'm married. Your married.' She protested but didn't try to break free of my arms.

I dropped her skirt and put my arms round her holding her to me. I felt the top of her ass pressed against my cock. There was no doubting it now.

'When were you last held like this?' I asked.

'Don't Rob.' She paused looking at our reflections. 'Never. Not really. John, my husband, he finds this all a bit sordid.'

'And do you?'

'I don't know.'

'Does this make you feel good?'

'Yes. It shouldn't but it does.'

I kissed her neck, her ear, probing it with my tongue. She gasped a little as I felt her shudder. I kept kissing and nibbling as I brought my hands up to support and cup her breasts. They are bigger than Jill's and filled my hands perfectly.

'Please don't,' she stammered, but there was no real resistance in her voice. I felt her nipples underneath her dress and bra, delicate little buds that were wakening up. I squeezed them gently encouraging them to fullness. Her gasp was louder this time. Her eyes closed as she leant her head back against my chest. I could smell her hair. I kissed her open mouth pushing my tongue in as far as I could, probing, caressing. She didn't meet it with hers but she didn't resist, not at first.

She broke off the kiss. 'Rob we need to stop. Let me go and we'll say nothing about it.'

'I don't think you mean that Anne.' I took her hand in mine and placed it on the bulge in my shorts. 'You did this. It happened the moment I opened the door and saw you standing there.' I let go of her hand. I thought that she'd pull her hand away as if burnt but no she kept it there tentatively exploring my cock and balls. 'You like it don't you?'

'Yes.' Her voice was tremulous. She looked down at her hand stroking my cock. I so wanted to rip my shorts off and let her feel it properly. 'I've never touched anyone else like this. There's my husband but not like this.'

I hitched her skirt up. My fingers gently caressing her thigh, moving round up and up till I felt the edge of her cotton panties. I slipped further up, put two fingers between her legs. I could feel her hair as it peaked through the weave of the cotton. I pressed along her slit.

'Aaaahhh.' Mrs Bennie groaned as I increased the pressure.

Her panties were wet. It was time to go further. I slide my fingers under her panties, through the tangle of her bush, to open her labia. My strokes became harder. She was groaning, flexing her hips to push against my fingers. We kissed again. This time her tongue sought mine, our slippery wetness collided in my mouth. I pressed my fingers on opening and entering her cunt. I knew how to masturbate a woman and was soon working her clit as well.

She flung her head back with a breathless, 'Oh my God!' I felt her legs buckle so I sat on the nearest chair and perched her on my knee never taking my fingers of her engorged clit. 'We shouldn't... We shouldn't be doing this.'

'Yes we should,' I replied keeping up my relentless pressure. 'When did you last feel like this?'

'Never. It's never felt like this before.' The words came out staccato with her short breaths. I lifted my hand away. There was a wet slurp as I pulled my fingers out. 'What are you doing Rob. Please, please don't leave me like this.'

'I'm not.' I stood her up to lean against the table, stepped back and pulled my shorts off. My cock sprang up to full attention glad to be released at last.

'That looks so big. It looks angry. My husband never lets me see his.'

I wondered just how poor Mrs Bennie's sex life was. I turned her round, unzipped her dress, pulled it down at the top, unclipped her bra and flung it aside. She flung her arms across her chest by instinct. I tried to pull the dress down and off but it was belted in the middle so I lifted the skirt grabbed her wet knickers and pulled them off. They got tangled in the buckle of her strappy heels and tore a little.

I lifted her onto the dining table and stood between her open legs. Her open pussy was glistening with her juices. My cock was just inches away.

'No,' she squealed. 'I can't.' Her resistance just spurred me on. 'Just use your fingers. Please. I'll use mine on you.' She took hold of my cock barely gripping it.

I'd come too far for just a wank. I needed to fuck her. Once I was in I knew she would want it. I bent low and licked her pussy opening from end to end then fastened onto her clit and sucked.

'Oooooohhhh aaarrgh. That's so nice. What's happening to meeee!' Her thighs tightened round my head. I sensed her body tense as it prepared to cum. But not on my fingers or mouth. Mrs Bennie was going to cum on my cock and cum hard. I stood and looked down at her. Her nipples ripe and full, her open legs dangling over the table with her high heels still on, her dress bunched around her waist. The look on her face was of wonder and fear.

I took a grip of my cock and placed the throbbing purple head at her entrance. With one long slow thrust I was balls deep. 'Nooooo,' she howled as I went in. It slid in so easily she was so open and wet. I started to move in and out with long slow strokes.

'Ooohhh that feels so full. That's sooo nice. No. No. Please don't stop,' she begged as i slowed my strokes down so I didn't cum too quickly. The tip of my cock waited at the entrance to her pussy.

I looked down at her pleading face and bent down to kiss and bite her nipples. They stood up on her, surprisingly pert, breasts. As I bent my cock went back into her. I left it as deep as it would go and ground against her never taking the pressure off her clitoris as my mouth went from one teat to the other increasing the pressure the pain. She writhed under me moaning incoherently sliding like a snake on the polished table.

I started pumping into her again. Her leaking juices lubricated her ass cheeks helping them slide on the table with each thrust. Her legs wrapped round me as she arched her back.

It was time. I rammed into her with hot urgent jabs grunting with each thrust. Her back arched, her head lolled from side to side. 'Oh my God! That's so good. That's so good. I'm so full...' Her voice degenerated into animal noises.

'Ooooohhhh Mrs Bennie you're so dirty and slutty aren't you?'

'Yes. Oh my God yes. I'm so bad. What have you done to me? It feels amazing. So good. So good.'

She put her arms up and round me pulling me down as she arched up.

'Aaaaaarrrrghh What's happening to me?' Her whole body shook as she came. Her thighs pulled me in and shook me as her cunt clamped on my cock.

I fucked her even harder, desperate for my own climax now.

'Take my seed.' I shouted as I spewed my spunk into her.

We fell of the table and collapsed on the floor in a sweating heap.

'What just happened?' She asked.

'We fucked Anne.'

'But it's never felt like that before. Sometimes it's nice and I want it to carry on but it's never felt like that.'

'You came. Orgasmed.'

'I didn't think it could happen. With my husband it's just five minutes in the dark with our night clothes on. Hardly ever now.'

'Well that needn't be the case. You're a fantastic fuck Mrs Bennie. You just need a few lesions.'