Mrs Branson, Umm, I'm Not a Lesbian

Story Info
Mature white wife dominated by ebony Temptress.
4.2k words
4.56
46.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, there are non consent, domination, submission and interracial lesbian activities. If it's not your cup of tea feel free to move on.. Special thanks to my pet Goamz86 for editing. All characters are factious and over 18.

*

It was 5pm as Lindsey slipped into her black Chiara Boni La Petite Florian Side Ruffle dress for dinner with the Johnsons. It was a casual business dinner at her husband Joe's fine dining restaurant Carte Blanche. Lindsey was extremely nervous wondering how Darius or his wife Denise would further debase and shame the belle. Lindsey asked her friend Katie and her husband Ashley to join them. Lindsey knew her best friend would have her back, even not knowing the situation.

Joe had no idea the duress his wife was under from the black power couple. He was singularly focused on the financial deal he was trying to establish. "The times they are a changing. Who would have ever thought we would have to deal with a black to expand..." He pondered as he zipped up his nervous wife's dress.

"Remember to be your charming best. You and Denise need to bond more. They like to intimately know the people they do business with."

"Intimate! That's the understatement of the year, Joe! Don't you see they want to own us? They're the new plantation owners!" Lindsey curtly replied.

"Baby I think you're exaggerating the situation. We will eat their lunch in the long run." He ignorantly assured her.

"Oh darlin', they are playing you like a country fiddle." His wife tried to warn him. "Please, plum scrap the deal. Look what it's already done to us..."

"Come on honey, we're gonna be late," He retorted as he kissed her on the cheek and they headed to their restaurant.

The Bransons provided the best seat in the house for this meeting, a six top on the balcony overlooking downtown. Ashley and Katie had already arrived. The brunette looked like the voluptuous girl next door. It was impossible to hide her curves and sweet smile. The couples were chatting casually about life when the black power couple arrived.

The black Adonis, Darius, at 6' 5" was dressed in a black suit with matching black t-shirt. He was a picture right out of GQ. However, every eye in the room was focused on his tall slender wife. She was exotic in every detail. Her long straight black hair fell just below her shoulders. There was an Egyptian Queen's eroticism about her. She wore a fuchsia, asymmetrical, cloche satin dress that displayed deep cleavage, and exposed her pierced navel. Most of her firm b cup teardrop breasts were revealed to every eye in the place. Her elongated nipples almost pierced the satin material that was feebly attempting to conceal them. Likewise, her dress showed nearly as much leg as her succulent cleavage.

Introductions were made, and the wine flowed as it was an enchanting evening. Denise sat next to Lindsey giving the men a chance to talk. The close proximity made the southern belle nervous as she inhaled the aroma of the black goddess' perfume. Lindsey suddenly became aware of the moistness that still haunted her since not climaxing with her husband Joe only an hour ago. The heat that Denise was giving off could have melted an iceberg.

Lindsey could not help but notice how stunningly beautiful the 28 year old black dominatrix was. She had positioned her body to display her impressive cleavage, but solely for the belle. However, it was her smoldering brown eyes that were hypnotizing the heterosexual white woman.

"I was so looking forward to time with you, little lamb. I have been telling Darius that you and I need to get to know each other more intimately..." Denise gushed.

Lindsey suddenly felt a long slender hand on her thigh.

"Umm, yes Mrs. Johnson you're so sweet, and what a lovely dress, darlin'." Lindsey cringed as she felt the hand slip under her dress!

Lindsey's eyes welled with tears as she looked up into the face of her predator. She looked into the ebony's sultry eyes as well as her widening smile; the submissive white woman knowing she was the prey and the huntress was closing in.

Across the table Joe and Darius were oblivious to the obscene events taking place, but Katie discreetly kept a close eye on the beautiful women attempting to read their body language. Denise looked confident and aggressive. Conversely, her friend looked timid, but possibly aroused.

The black goddess had moved her right hand up under the belle's dress, going higher and higher until she came in contact with her French cut panties. Scratching her long nails along the gusset, Denise made Lindsey jump and tremble. The belle scanned the room, embarrassed that someone might take notice. Suddenly she felt Denise's hand had slid to the side of her upper thigh and snuck a finger under the elastic of her panties.

"Ohh no! She is going to pull off my panties." Lindsey screamed inside her head.

Suddenly Denise pulled back the elastic of her panties, snapped it lightly against her hip bone and cleared her throat.

"Umm hmmm!"

Denise's message was loud and clear. Lindsey was to remove her panties, in the restaurant, in front of the diners and her husband's staff.

The former debutante looked pleadingly to her tormenter, but saw no mercy in her eyes. The distressed woman glanced round the room and then slipped her hands under the table. She began to slip her hands under her skirt as commanded, but hesitated bringing her hands back to the table. The evil woman cleared her throat again only louder.

"UMM HMMM!"

Tears started to steam down the belle's cheeks as she again went under her skirt and grabbed the sides of her panties. She lifted her hips off the seat and lowered her delicates and gracefully removed them. As they were sliding down her legs a group of girls caught the action on the street below. There were howls and one yelled.

"White trash!"

The shamed belle turned a shade of deep red as the 'white trash' comment caught the attention of other diners, causing them all to look towards the balcony.

The ebony predator burst out laughing, saying, "Well, I know they're not talking about me..."

Lindsey delicately folded the panties, placing them down on her lap. Denise immediately tapped her long finger nail on the table, signaling to the southern belle to place them on the table.

"No, please." Lindsey whispered submissively, shaking her head.

Denise again tapped her nail harder on the table, drawing the attention of Katie. The debased whimpering woman slowly placed them on table in front of Denise. The belle's cloudy eyes caught the glimmer of her wedding ring as she set the panties on the table. Tears rolled down her cheeks, taking in the stark contrast between the white table cloth and the black lace panties. Lindsey was startled from her gaze by the suddenly present waitress.

"May I take your order Mrs. Johnson?"

Denise, looking directly at Lindsey instead of the server, said. "I'll have the lamb, rare."

Collette, the server, smirked as she noticed the lace panties. "And Mrs. Branson what can I get for you? Or, will you be moving straight to dessert?"

"I will have the scallops, and mind your place young lady!" Lindsey snapped as she glared at Collette.

"Oh, yes ma'am." she snickered and moved on to take the rest of the table's order.

"Oh Lindsey I really want for you to open up to me..." Denise chided, tapping on her knee.

The belle took the hint, spreading her legs for black woman. The goddess' slender hand made its way up the inside of the belles thigh, pausing for just a moment, then running her nails through her labia.

"You're such a warm woman, I am so glad we are getting aquatinted darlin'. You're just a little magpie..." Denise cooed.

Lindsey, feeling flush, and her breathing increasing said. "Umm, thank you Mrs. Johnson. You're so beautiful and sweet and kind..."

Denise was now focused on the belle's clitoris, raking her long nails through it. Lindsey was in a free-fall, having been left unsatisfied by Joe and in desperate need of climax. She was putty in the hand of the she devil. Quickly bringing the belle to a rapidly growing orgasm, the ebony would suddenly stop short, pulling her hand back to her thigh. Lindsey groaned with mounting sexual frustration.

"Something wrong sweet pea..." The she devil queried as she sunk two fingers into the white wife. Lindsey was now gripping the ends of the table, sinking her nails into the table cloth.

"Please... Please..." The belle whimpered quietly, not quite sure what she was asking her Mistress for, as Denise slid the fingers in and out with increasing speed.

Turning her head so only Lindsey could hear, Denise teased, "Oh my, your husband Joe must be hung, cuz you're as loose as a magpie, sweet pea..." And with that the evil woman sunk a third finger into the belle.

"You did this to me. Ohhhhhhh. Please Mistress..."

The she devil knew precisely how to manipulate her fingers when it came to a woman. Working them deeper and deeper as Lindsey began breathing harder and harder. She began to moan as she felt the climax coming on and again Denise removed her hand from her vagina.

"Ohh, why... Ohh God, please..." She begged with her eyes.

"Hahaha, you are such a little powder keg." Denise whispered in her direction.

The prim and proper religious wife was now pleading.

"I have lived for this moment." The Dominatrix smiled and turned her hand around and began to put entire hand into the belle.

The debased wife grabbed her wrist and actually helping to push her fist inside the former debutante.

Meanwhile on the other side of the table Katie could not believe the events that were taking place, and felt powerless to stop the defiling of her best friend.

Lindsey's mouth was hanging open, her breathing ragged as her hips were now rising up off the seat to meet the thrusts of the black woman's fist. The belle had surrendered and was under complete control of her Mistress. Lindsey now turned her head, staring into Denise's mesmerizing eyes, grabbing her napkin and holding it over her mouth as she began to moan into it. Squeezing her knees together, she was about to breach orgasm. Dropping the napkin, the belle stymied herself as she brought her hand up and raked her nails through Denise's perfect cleavage. Her wedding ring looked striking against the dark skinned goddess. Looking deep into Denise's eyes and started to moan into climax.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, my..."

And for the third time the she devil removed her fist.

"Why, Oh my God! I need to cum! Please Mistress..." she secretly implored.

Denise coldly wiped her juice filled hand off on the belle's black lace panties dropping them in Lindsey's lap as she whispered in her ear. "Go fuck yourself, white whore!"

The shamed belle gripping the panties, stood up and said, "Would you please excuse me."

Denise laughed to herself as the southern belle began the walk of shame though the dining room toward the ladies room. Many patrons were staring, giggling and openly pointing as she passed.

Alone in the restroom, Lindsey slipped back into her panties and stood in front of the sink, bending down, splashing water on her face and sighing, wondering how she ever allowed herself to be taken in her husband's restaurant by a black woman? Drying her face and placing her hands on the marble counter, she stared at herself in the mirror. The heat, the very need of a woman stared back at her.

"That's my husband's favorite position, but you know that very well, don't you darlin'..."

Lindsey blushed as she realized that she was in the same position that Darius fucked her in the back of her minivan earlier in the day.

"Mistress please... I should be getting back to my husband."

Denise sexily sashayed to the belle, standing a bit offset behind her. The black goddess' mesmerizing eyes melded with the belle's eyes. Lindsey, looking in the mirror trying to avoid eye contact, allowed her gaze to drift down to the substantial dark skinned cleavage. Denise's teardrop breasts were nearly exposed. Her mind wandered for a split second, imagining standing together with this women, completely naked, in this very mirror. Was this the old south meets the new south? Here was this tall very toned 28 year old woman, with dark black flawless skin, her beautiful perfect breasts intertwined with the mature 45 year old reddish blonde white alabaster skinned woman. Closing her eyes for a minute, she tried to push the image from her mind.

"No need to be so uncomfortable, we are fucking the same man." Snickered the black goddess.

"Why are you doing this to me..." Lindsey whimpered, barely able to find her voice as she finally looked away from the cleavage and into the black goddess eyes.

"What's momma doing, baby..." Denise asked as she moved to the side of Lindsey, leaning her right hip against the counter. The southern belle turned in the direction of the black woman, her scent was like a drug to the belle.

"I want you to know I'm not a lesbian..." Her words trailing off as she raised a hand moving Denise's long black hair over her shoulder. Revealing the black woman's perfect breast, barely hidden by the deep v neck dress. Then the belle tepidly reached up one set of fingers twining her hair, then began to cradle the black woman's neck. They stood for a moment, gazing into each other's eyes. It now appeared that Lindsey had become the predator as Denise's hands were by her side. The Belle raised her right hand, tenderly placing her fingers into the deep v of the black goddess' cleavage. Hesitating, she pulled the hand back a bit. The absolute hunger of fire in the belle's eyes was palpable as she again started to lightly scratch her long nails through the deep v of cleavage!

Just then the restroom door opened as Katie stepped in, abruptly freezing in her tracks, "Ohh... Excuse me, I apologize." She turned back towards the door to leave.

"Stay!" The black Dominatrix said with sternness, as though she was speaking to a dog. Katie again froze and slowly turned around seeing her best friend openly lusting after the ebony. Unfazed by the presence of her best friend. Katie was stymied that the former debutante was mauling a black woman.

"Baby doll..." Katie whimpered.

The belle was completely obsessed, ignoring her friend as she moved towards the ebony's lips. An evil smile appeared on the Dominatrix face as she said in a throaty voice.

"Katie bar the door!"

Katie, acting on instinct, backed up until she was against the door, unable to take her eyes off the erotic scene unfolding before her.

The southern belle instinctively rose up on her toes to meet Denise's sweet full lips. Their bodies molded together as Lindsey raked her nails through the black woman's deep cleavage. The Belle was the aggressor as she took control and sunk her tongue deep into the ebony's mouth. It was a smoldering scene before Katie as her own breathing increased and she slowly ran her hands down her thighs. She wondered what was going on with her best friend Lindsey.

As the kiss continued, it intensified. Lindsey ground her pelvis into the black woman's. The fires raged as the belle dragged her nails away from the beautiful cleavage and the kiss lingered. The vision of Lindsey passionately kissing another woman was overwhelmingly exotic to Katie. She was trying to resist putting her hand on her sex. Breathing increased as the two women's kiss intensified further. The southern belle had brought her fingers up the ebony chest stopping just below her aching black breast, cradling the bottom of the breast, but hesitating to cup it completely. Lindsey knowing, with each step, she was crossing a new line in her sexually. The belle returned to raking her nails though the black goddess' cleavage. The former debutante timidly pulled back from the kiss. A string of saliva strung between them. The belle stepped back and sought the dominatrix eyes.

"Umm, I, I'm... not a lesbian..."

Reaching behind her, the belle unzipped her dress and let it pool to the floor. With only a momentary hesitation, she reached behind her, unhooking her bra as well. Her mature breasts dropped with the freedom, as she placed the lace bra on the vanity. Daintily, she slid her French cut panties down her longs legs for the second time tonight.

Katie, trembling at the erotic scene unfolding, hardly believing her best friend had just stripped naked in a public restroom for a black woman. Looking to protect her friend, she locked the door. Running her hands over her voluptuous hips as she was mesmerized seeing her beautiful naked friend.

The lovely Lindsey was a natural woman, nothing plastic about her. The belle's body had filled out a touch over time, making her only more desirable. Larger teardrop breasts bordering on a c cup with small pink areola's and eraser like nipples. Along with a tiny little pooch, her hips expanding just a touch, accenting her long lithe legs!

The debased religious wife looked hungrily at the ebony wife as she moved towards her. Her breasts jiggled as the older woman raised her hands to Denise's shoulders and slowly pulled the deep v neck dress over her shoulders, stripping the ebony completely naked. Denise smiled at the manipulated woman, never imagining the southern belle would openly lust after her. This was a high point for the bisexual black woman, who favored women over men.

The 45 year old belle was somewhat intimidated, and in awe of the 28 year old's flawless body. The black goddess was tall at 5' 11", lithe and had a muscular tone. She had a slender face with full lips and like Lindsey a long sensual neck. Her breasts were simply exquisite. Smaller than the belle's but a perfect firm teardrop b cup with brown plump areolas and pointy nipples. Her midriff was taught and her naval pierced, leading to a completely waxed vagina. The belle was surprised to see the ebony's body was strewn with tattoos.

"Oh God," Lindsey moaned, as she stood frozen in shock, her body trembling, and her mind racing. She wanted the ebony, she wanted this, but she was frightened as she knew this was a turning point in her life.

The Dominatrix could feel the belle trembling as she placed her hand behind Lindsey's head and pulled her in for another deep sensual kiss. Both women moaned at the same time. Denise's ebony lips were soft under the belle's searching mouth. Lindsey's tongue sunk deep into the ebony's mouth. Denise was amazed at how long the southern belle's tongue was. The sexual tension was intense as their tongues dueled. Lindsey once again slid her nails down the ebony's tattooed arm, bringing her hand up underneath her breast. Her nails scratching the side of her breast as the belle cupped it gently. The puffy areola tingled against her palm. She lifted and squeezed the firm breast as she zeroed in on her long eraser like nipple.

Katie was hypnotized by the sight of the mature naked alabaster skinned belle intertwined with the tall tone dark ebony she devil. The stark contrast was stunning as well as erotic.

Lindsey slowly pulled away from Denise and started kissing her neck, making her way down to the puffy nipple. As she worked her tongue over the areola and finally placed her mouth over the long nipple, she sucked on it.

"That's it whore, service me! I knew you were a lesbian." The ebony queen sneered.

The southern belle only intensified her assault as she hungrily milked the 28 years nipple as her other hand found the domme's vagina, and began running her nails over her labia. Denise groaned as this was one of her best encounters with a woman. Lindsey zoned in on her clitoris.

"Ohh, yes that's the spot my pet!"

Lindsey knew her destiny as she slowly began to trail her succulent mouth down the she devil's body, sucking and kissing her taught stomach, leaving a love bite trail all the way to the ebony's Georgia peach. The former debutante soon found herself on her knees staring at her destiny. The cold marble floor jarred the woman in heat back to reality.

12