Mrs. Brenda Brendon 01

Story Info
Tyler had a "though the years" photo collage in process.
3.1k words
3.22
1.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Brenda Brendon 01

So, hi there, I'm Tyler, I'm 23 and I took over the 'rents house when they retired to the west coast last year and that's an interest process and feeling, for sure since things don't dust themselves, but I've been figuring it out as time goes by. I guess.

Anyways, my story starts almost ten years ago when I received my first cell phone and even though it wasn't planned out and I want you all to rest assured that it just happened slowly over time, but I've managed to create quite the catalog of photos of my neighbor, Mrs. Brenda Brendon, over the last ten years or so.

And don't go get all excited because it's really just a bunch of casual, leisure and normal photos and I assure you all that there is no spice anywhere in my catalog. Well, not much spice since Mrs. Brendon does cookout and garden in her shorts and stuff, but that's about as spicy as it gets.

But once I pulled all of the years together from over the years, I mean, it hit me like a slap in the face that I had a "through the years" photo album of Mrs. Brendon, even if it was spice free.

So, one day recently and since I'm 23 and know everything, I mean, why not, right? I went next door with a flash drive in hand to review my collection with Mrs. Brendon with the hopes of finding her happy about my project and hopefully being able to fill in a few slots of each year with a photo or two at the spice level, any spice level, so, that's what I did. I mean, I had almost everything in my catalog and what could go wrong after that, right?

[Slap, gentle, but a face slap just the same]

"Well, damn it, Tyler, you can't just walk into a woman's house and start talking about getting a little spice here and there to fill in the gaps and not expect to get a slap across the face!"

Well, my opening approach could have been better. Or at least rehearsed, I suppose.

"Especially when that woman hasn't had much spice lately! Now, just what in the hell is a "through the years" photo collection anyways, hmm?"

[Rubs cheek a little bit]

"Mrs. Brendon, all I'm saying is that I have amassed an entire photographic collection of your journey through the past ten years or so, but it's all spice free, spice free, I say, Mrs. Brendon! I mean, a bra photo, a robe photo, a sexy smirk photo, a wet t-shirt photo, a bikini photo, a boudoir lingerie photo or eight, I mean, my collection needs the spice, Mrs. Brendon and I don't have it!"

[Slap, just a little harder this time]

"And that's just how it should be, Tyler, spice free! And just how is my, OMFG, my journey through the, OMFG, the past ten years any of your business, hmm? Don't you understand anything about women because the phrase "the past ten years" is unheard of and unspoken of!"

[Slap, slap, smack, pat]

Again, my choice of wording could use a little work, so.

[Rubs cheek a little more]

"Just a couple of filler photos here and there, Mrs. Brendon, like an evening gown that showed some serious cleavage or a bathroom booty photo or a bathroom selfie with your boobs out or maybe a leg sticking out of your bathrobe or I mean, even one grainy sex..."

[Whop!]

Well, I've always said that the best place to ice pack your face down is on your own comfortable couch. But she kept the flash drive since she knocked it out of my hands and you know, since I was too woozy to stop that, so, that was promising, right? Tee he, ouch, tee he, it hurts to, ouch, giggle, ouch.

And after the swelling in m cheek went down, I mean, that's right, I went back next door and ahem, by request, so.

"Look pervert, I can almost duplicate the red pull over under a white button shirt from about three years ago, but a wise person might be able to..."

"I mean, that's perfect for a wet t-shirt look, Mrs. Brendon, right? The red pullover underneath being wet!"

[Slap, smack]

"Ahem, and these white shorts from almost nine years ago, um, err, I could replicate that look if I were standing outside by the grill and from a distance, but we would have to..."

"Oh, that's a perfect "I didn't know my panty lines were showing" photographic moment if I ever heard of one, Mrs. Brendon, so?"

[Smack, smack, slap]

"Moving on then, perv, I may or may not have experimented over the last couple of nights with a couple of bathroom selfies and if I change my hair a little, I mean, it's possible that we could fill in a few of your photo gaps from last year, but no..."

"Open robe, Mrs. Brendon, it's mandatory, Mrs. Brendon, an open robe without a bra...."

[Whap, smack, smack]

"Well, I'll give you two free passes from my slapping hand over reactions because my boobs look better than I expected them too once I had them juking out of my thick cotton robe, but that's not a decision yet, so, you just..."

"I have my phone, Mrs. Brendon, I have my phone and we should start filling in the gaps with your gaps right now!"

[Whop, whack, whap, slap]

Well, I was once again, a little too woozy to worry about how she lied about giving me two free passes.

But she did grace me with a photo text two days later and ahem, that's right, she duplicated the red pullover with white button shirt and she was smart enough to use a double mirror system so she could hit the "photo" tab on her phone while making it look like her hand was just extended out of frame, but, ugh, the red pullover shirt was wet enough alright, but not the white button over shirt!

But it was still more spicy than anything I had, so, one gap from three years ago, filled! Um, and yeah, yeah, yeah, it was one gap halfway filled, so, ugh, this was going to take longer than the original project took, but with my smooth approach and all, what else could go wrong [still gently rubbing smacked up cheeks]

[Whoop, a promising incoming photo text]

"Pass out, perv! [Photo attached]"

Ahh, the old cell phone completely in front of the face trick with two 40 something boobs juking out of a thick cotton robe bathroom selfie! Suitable to fill in the gaps in literally any of the "through the years" collection! Well, maybe later since I downloaded it into my personal photo folder and then, you know, I passed out.

[Weep, a smooth approach return text a bit later]

"Nice robe! Now peek that Coochie to the camera just this much! [attaches pinched fingers emoji]

[This has gone far enough response text]

"Slap yourself, Tyler!"

Well, if you don't ask, right?

[Weep, all 20 somethings are perverts follow up text]

[Coochie peek just this much photo attached]

"In case you want to slap something else, Tyler!"

Oh, that's how you fill a gap or two people! And I didn't slap myself across the face and if I slapped something else is none of your business! But she has long worn a landing strip based on her shaving techniques.

But I was winning, right? The timeline gaps were beginning to close, which I may or may not have been becoming obsessed with closing. But I kept my distance and for more reasons than getting sex slaps in the face. And that's right, they were sexy slaps.

[Over the property lines like friendly neighbors]

"Enjoy your day at the clinic, Mrs. Brendon."

"Hmph! What's your angle today then, Tyler, hmm?"

"Oh, no angle today, Mrs. Brendon, um, unless you know how to set your phone up at just the perfect angle to capture three or four photos of you changing in or out of your scrubs, I mean, I have just a few photographic more gaps to fill in and I imagine you wear nice undies all the time, so, um, how does that angle sound, huh?"

"OMFG! How is this not illegal even between consenting adults? Bye, Tyler because I'm running late for work."

[Vroom, vroom, vroom away to work she went]

Well, I didn't hear a "no" mixed in there, so, who knows, right?

I also didn't hear a "don't even think about visiting me at work" in any of that either.

[The Clinic's front door chime jingle, jangle]

"May I help you? Our schedule is full and I wasn't expecting any other patients at this time of the day and you look pretty heathy to me, so?"

"Oh, I don't have an appointment with the doctor today, but I was wondering if I could see or talk to Mrs. Brendon for a moment, so, how can that happen, huh? It won't take long, so?"

"Well, isn't Nurse Brenda the lucky one today then! Unfortunately, Nurse Brenda is currently with another patient and is unavailable for a little while, but if you like, I could slip my tongue in your mouth, ugh, I mean, I could slip you into waiting room 6 for now and help you disrobe, so?"

And why have I avoided going to the doctors for so long, huh people?

[A couple of quick glances around the main waiting room for who may be side eyeing as they quietly slipped into personal waiting room 6]

"[A quick reach down and grip] turn your head to the left and cough."

"[Cough, cough, oh, ooh, cough]"

"[Unzip, extract, stroke, fap, fap] again."

"[Cough, cough, oh, ooh, cough]"

"Ooh, is all of this for Nurse Brenda then sport because I could use a..."

[Waiting room 6 door basically flings open]

"Ahem! [Whips off rubber gloves with a slap!] I'll take it from here, Nurse Lucy! (What the hell are you doing here at my work, Tyler?)"

"[Cough, cough]"

[Fap, fap, fap, fap, Nurse Lucy was still conducting her exam, which left Nurse Brenda in a mesmerized glazing trance since she never saw Tyler like that before]

"Well, well, well, by the look on your face, Nurse Brenda, you've never saw your forbidden boyfriend before in the flesh, am I right [stroke, fap, stroke, fap, pointing, fap, stroke]?"

"Bah, bah, bah, I mean, I mean, I mean [still staring], I mean, I've felt it before back in the day during game nights, but, bah, bah, bah..."

"Aw, the [fap, stroke, fap, stroke] old washing dishing in the sink while wearing yoga pants around the house trick, hmm? [Fap, fap, stroke, points it directly] so, patient, what do you want from our head nurse today, hmm? Surely, you're past the age of splitting Nurse Brenda's buns in the kitchen with this massive tongue depressor while you're both dressed, so?"

"OMFG! Nurse Lucy! And do not answer her question, Tyler."

"[Stroke, fap, stroke, fap, fap, a long stroke] you were saying, Tyler, hmm?"

Yeah, right because guys can think so clearly while being given a "hands-on" exam like that!

"Bah [ugh], bah [ugh], bah [ooh], um, three, three or four photos while Mrs. Brendon is changing her scrubs and that's all, I think [ooh] bah, [ugh] bah, [ooh] bah! Just to fill in a few of the last gaps in the "through the years" photo array that I have building of Mrs. Brendon!"

"OMFG! Tyler! You didn't need to say that part!"

Well, who knows what will come out of a guy's mouth when he's receiving a hand exam!

"[Fap, fap, fap] well, well, well now, a "through the years" photo collage, hmm? I like that concept a lot [a sneaky pucker kiss right on the mushroom], so, Nurse Brenda, drop your scrub bottoms and give your forbidden boyfriend what he came for [kiss, pucker kiss, lick kiss, mwah, fap, fap, fap]"

"Nurse Lucy, stop kissing my forbidden boyfriend's cock like that! And OMFG Tyler, stop enjoying her pecker peck kisses so much!"

Yeah, right, like any guy on the planet was going to ask if the exam was over!

"Oh, and the scrub top too, Nurse Brenda! Your forbidden boyfriend came to photograph all of your gaps [quick kiss, slurp kiss, fap, fap, kiss, stroke]"

So, um, medical scrubs just slip off that easily then? I mean, push, pull, swoosh and done!

"Well, well, well, Tyler, there's your woman in 90% of all her glory then [smack kiss, fap, peck kiss] and it's not cheating if you blow in my mouth since she's right here, watching her big and beautiful and wide opened eyes, Tyler [fap, kiss, fap, kiss, fap, kiss]."

"OMFG, this is so embarrassing!"

[But not so embarrassing that Mrs. Brendon, I mean, Nurse Brenda attempted to cover up]

"Why, Nurse Brenda? You still have what all the men want and it's painfully clear that your forbidden boyfriend likes what he sees [throb, boing, throb, boing] and by the way, if I had a dick, I'd jack off over your body too! Take your photos, Tyler [pecker peck kiss]."

Oh, and by the other way, yeah, now it was I who was in a mesmerized trance!

"[Snap, snap] this is perfect, Mrs. Brendon [snap, snap] for filling in more gaps."

"Hah! Says the pervert who is basically get his dick sucked off! At my work! While I'm 90% naked!"

Well, the end.

"[Slurp, kiss, slurp] give him your booty shot, Nurse Brenda, since that's what he wants [kiss, kiss, fap]."

"OMFG! [Twists around] will this embarrassment ever stop?"

Well, wait a minute! How is it that Mrs. Brendon listened to everything that Nurse Lucy said, yet I've struggled for weeks just to get a few extra photos, huh?

"Damn, look at that ass on your "through the years" woman, Tyler [fap, stroke, fap, stroke], snap away and I'll just continue to fap away!"

[Snap, snap, twist, snap, ugh, ooh, ugh, ooh, OMG, snap, snap]

Well, if Mrs. Brendon can listen to Nurse Lucy, then so can I, so what?

"Ooh, Tyler likes that! [Boing, boing, throb, throb, aha, aha, aha, ooh] but, I must go before someone goes all code red on me while I'm in here directing traffic over a romantic affair that's going to happen anyways, so, break the seal of my pucker lips and sink it as deep as you like, Tyler and I'll run my fingers through Nurse Brenda's undies and make them fit like a second skin for your last photos, so?"

I mean, yeah, I listened.

[Aim, pucker, push, sink, OMG, OMG, sunk!]

"Stop! Or blow your load in her mouth, Tyler! It's a freebie! Today only! OMFG!"

Well, I've always said that I listen when women speak to me, so.

[Blast, gulp, squirt, gulp, spew, gulp, spew, gulp, stream, gulp, spew, spew, spew, gulp, gulp, gulp, ahh]

But then, LOL, I felt like the odd photographer out as Nurse Lucy used her sideways hand to create the wedgie for the ages in Mrs. Brendon's undies! Women just know how to treat other women, right?

"[Snap, snap, snap] OMG, make a thong, Nurse Lucy! Make her [snap, snap] undies into a..."

"[Squeak, squawk, blurt!] Code Red! Code Red! Mrs. Dowle's nose job is getting droopy! Code Red!"

[A mad scramble for clothing, which huh, re-read above where the scrubs came off with a breeze and they go back on just that fast too!]

"This is over, Tyler! That's enough of this silly "through the years" stuff, got it [mwah, smack, peck]? You got your dick sucked off and that's what you wanted, so, it's over!"

[The door to waiting room 6 almost flings off of the hinges as the clearly upset and jealous Nurse Brenda storms out]

Oh, I already had my sites set another website anyways called "she knows about the photos" and technically, I didn't get the blow job that I wanted, so, it's not over more than it's over. Not that I'm complaining about the work of Nurse Lucy, which, ahem, re-read above again because "it's a freebie" was clearly stated.

[The door to waiting room 6 slowly opens amid all the commotion over Mrs. Dowle's droopy nose job repair, which tee he, the muffled commotion could be overheard from that vantage point]

"[Muffled] well, what happened, Dr. Strangelove?"

"[Muffled] oh, I mean, Mrs. Dowle was alone and she rolled over and her nose hit the surgery bed. And where were you two nurses anyways, huh?"

"[Muffled] oh, well, Nurse Brenda's forbidden boyfriend got a boner in waiting room 6 and that was another code red because nobody likes code blue balls, so?"

"[Muffled] OMG! And you, Nurse Brenda, huh?"

"[Muffled] oh, I was stripping for my forbidden boyfriend because he has gaps to fill in for my "through the years" sexy photo collage album and that's when he got hard and I don't want him to have to jack off anymore and Nurse Lucy was there to take his shot because I'm still on the fence on if I will have actual sex with him yet or not, especially since he wants me doggie over our property fence, so?"

"[Muffled] OMFG! [Plop!]"

Huh, so, doctors can see all the weird stuff they see about a human body and they pass out from sexual situation explanations? Huh!

"Well, I don't like the sounds of all this commotion going on inside of the clinic, so, I may have to rethink my appointment then."

I mean, Mrs. Samuels was clearly talking to me, even though I'm not sure why, especially since I was trying my best to sneak out.

"It's just standard stuff in the medical field, Mrs. Samuels and I'm sure everything is going to be just fine, so, waiting room 6 is open, if you wanted to get a head start on disrobing for your appointment, so?"

"Oh, I never disrobed before for my dry elbow skin condition appointments with Dr. Strangelove, but maybe I've been missing out on a little something for the last year, so?"

"Right this way, Mrs. Samuels, [snap] right this way! Oh, and by the way, Mrs. Samuels, how do you feel about having risqué photos leaked out online that you know about and approve of, huh?"

[Wraps arm around Mrs. Samuels as they head towards waiting room 6]

Well, it was just in case of um, um, just in case, so...

End Mrs. Brenda Brendon 01