Mrs. C Ch. 01

Story Info
A new neighbour comes to live next door.
2.3k words
4.41
86k
116
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

There was a cottage next to Jack's family home; it was an elderly gentleman that owned it. When Jack was at school, he cut the grass and did general tidying in the garden for Mr George, the owner. He was a pleasant and generous older man, he never forgot Jack's birthday or Christmas. Every week during the gardening season, he would give Jack a few pounds, which was a fortune to Jack. He had sadly died in early spring, Jack and his mother went to the funeral. Jack's dad had died in his first year of University three years ago. Jack's father and mother were both accountants; mum now ran the family firm. Jack was also studying accountancy; he would join the family firm when he graduated.

There was a big surprise at the funeral, Mr George's sister, Mrs Cumberland, had been Jack's teacher at primary school, over the funeral purvey, she had explained to Jack's mum, Dot, that she had inherited her brother's house. Her husband had died six years ago; she was going to downsize, sell her own home and hopefully move in during the Easter school holidays. Mrs Cumberland was known at school as Mrs C; she was a buxom middle-aged lady; she was also a good teacher. It was arranged that Jack would continue to look after the garden until Mrs C started to live in the cottage. Mrs C said, "I've now a new smartphone, if you need to contact me then WhatsApp me, if it's nothing important then I'll try and be down one day at the weekend."

Jack wondered if Mrs C would be as generous as her brother, he would still do it for her as her garden was mostly grass, he used his family's sit on mower and could cut her grass in ten minutes. The following day Jack got a message from Mrs C, it read, "Jack, it wasn't the time or place yesterday to discuss how I'll pay you, but I plan to discuss this with you over the weekend. I intend to stay over from Friday evening then return first thing on Monday morning. I cleared the fridge of all perishable things shortly after my brother died; I changed his bed. I know that you have a spare set of keys, would it be possible to check the bedroom to make sure everything is alright and also to put on the hot water boiler on Friday lunchtime? If you notice anything that you feel I should know about, then please let me know, Regards Mrs C."

On Thursday morning, Jack checked the cottage, there was a musty smell, but he opened all the windows and let the cottage air for five hours. The fridge was empty and switched off with the door open; Jack thought this could be where the musty smell was originating from. He got a bucket of hot soapy water and cleaned the inside of the fridge. The interior was now sparkling; Jack took a picture.

Later that evening he sent Mrs C a message, it read, "Dear Mrs C, I checked that cottage today, I had to air the whole cottage, there was a musty smell coming from the fridge which was switched off with the door open. I've cleaned the inside of the fridge, please see the attached picture, I will open the windows again tomorrow morning to make sure everything is fresh for you. If there's anything that you would like me to do for you, then please let me know. I have left the fridge on for you. Kind regards, Jack."

Twenty minutes later Mrs C replied, "Dear Jack, please call me May, thank you so much. I emptied the fridge and switched it off. I should have cleaned it properly then. Since my husband died and I went online, I've had many pictures from men; you are the first to send me a picture of a fridge, it gave me more enjoyment than the dirty pictures they were sending me. I wasn't planning on cooking tomorrow night; there are still some pizzas in the freezer. It will be good if the fridge is on then I can put some wine in it when I arrive. Do you drink beer? If you do, I'll get you some so you can quench your thirst after working. I'll be there around five tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to seeing you, May."

Jack replied, "Dear May, I never drink beer; I prefer wine. Mum leaves for a Congress tomorrow morning; she'll be back on Sunday evening. She will leave me a large pot of Chilli con Carne; it's delicious, I would be happy to share some with you tomorrow night, that would save you worrying about cooking. Looking forward to seeing you too. Regards, Jack."

May replied, "Jack, I love Chilli con Carne, you have a date tomorrow night, I'll cook on Saturday for you. What type of wine do you like? I love dry white, if you like the same then leave the wine to me. Remember to put the boiler on so I can have a shower when I get there. One last question, what's the strength of the Internet signal there? Regards May."

Jack replied, "May, it's excellent, we have Fiber Optic in the village, you will have no problems with Internet speed. Regards, Jack."

May arrived just before five; Jack helped her empty her car; she was casually dressed. Jack had never seen her dress like this before. She had a tight-fitting top on; her tits were massive; they were swaying a little as she walked. The thing that hit Jack first was her leggings; May had a beautiful Camel's Toe, her cunt flaps were thick, her sex slit was perfect, and it was long. Some of the wine May brought was already chilled, she selected carefully where she put everything when she filled the fridge, May said, "Jack, you have done a first-class job with the fridge, it's spotless. The cottage smells so fresh; I was worried about it being empty for so long. The garden is beautiful; we must talk about how much I pay you. I'm so glad that you are here. Can you help me tomorrow? I have brought some boxes; I want to give all my brother's clothes to a charity shop, he always bought well so somebody will benefit from them."

Jack agreed to help her tomorrow; they both worked away together. Jack was surprised at how easily they talked; everything was so natural. May suggested that Jack bring the Chilli, and they heated it in her kitchen. May told him that she had brought some candles so they could have a candlelight supper later. May was now ready to shower; she asked Jack what he would like her to wear tonight. Jack told her he liked her in the casual look. May told him that she would put on new leggings and a top. They would meet in May's kitchen in thirty minutes.

They were having a glass of wine; the Chilli wasn't quite warm enough yet. May said, "Jack, you've developed into a very handsome young man, you look so fit. Are you dating anybody at the moment?"

Jack was surprised at the question, he answered, "I'm at University all week, I prefer the quietness of here, but there are not many girls around here. Maybe I will have to look online?"

May smiled then said, "Don't waste your time online, it was tough for me after my husband died, he was seven years younger than me, before he got sick we were very active sexually. I went online, tried a couple of dating sites, some of the absolute garbage on there is dreadful. I think that the dregs of humanity are a better description. There wasn't one of them that I would have liked to have been seen in public with. Have you ever been with an older woman?"

Jack didn't know where this was going; thankfully, the Chilli was ready, May attended to that then served it. It was delicious. May looked so good in the flickering candlelight, Jack thought that she must be sixty, but she was still a looker. She was now wearing a top that showed a lot of her impressive cleavage. The leggings were tighter, her Camel's Toe was gorgeous. May was a beautiful woman. They finished the Chilli; May said she would have to get the recipe from Dot. May then cleared the table and stacked the dishwasher. May later said as she sat next to Jack, "Jack, you didn't answer my question, have you ever been with an older woman?"

Jack replied, "I haven't May, I have never had the opportunity. To be honest, I haven't had a lot of sexual experience. Why do you ask?"

May then squeezed Jack's thigh and said, "Jack, I find you very attractive, whatever we do must be our secret, don't worry about your lack of experience, I can teach you so much. You're twenty-one now, we are both adults, it is not illegal if we have sex. We have a couple of days now to see if there's a chemistry. We must keep it a secret between ourselves; we can't let your mum know until we are sure. What I'm saying is that we both can have sex regularly if you meet a girl that you'd like to take out then you can do it, I'm sixty now I love sex, I need sex, we both can be good for each other. What do you think?"

Jack was a little excited; he couldn't believe his ears, he replied, "You don't need to worry, I will be very discreet, it will be our secret. You are a beautiful woman; you have a gorgeous body."

"Do you like my big tits?"

As May said this her hand found the outline Jack's erect cock in his trousers, May said, "Have I caused this, that's not comfortable for you, let me make it more comfortable for you."

May quickly freed Jack's cock from his trousers; May was surprised at the size of his erection, she said, "Wow when word gets around about the size of this beauty, you'll have girls all around you looking for a date."

May then leaned down, her tongue teasing the bulbous head of Jack's cock, very soon she was taking Jack's full length. With her head bobbing up and down Jack couldn't believe how good this felt, a girl at the local disco had once gone down on him, but that was nothing compared to what May was now doing to him. Jack then felt the first squirt of his cum shoot into May's mouth; Jack cried out, "Fuck me, I'm cuming."

Jack then continued to pump lots of hot spunk into May's mouth, he just kept cuming, May just kept sucking and swallowing, Jack felt that he had done the right thing by telling her that he was cuming but May just kept sucking. May then came off Jack's cock, as she licked a blob of cum from the corner of her mouth, May said, "That was a lot of cum Jack, I think that you needed that but to be honest, I needed it too."

May then kissed him, as she buried her tongue in Jack's mouth, he could taste his own cum, it tasted sweet. May's kiss was tender and very affectionate, Jack was finding it difficult to understand, May had just sucked him off, swallow all of his cum and was now kissing him with so much passion. It felt incredible, but so good. May said as she massaged Jack's still heavy balls, "Shall we go into the bedroom, I'd like to christen the bed with you. I can't wait to feel this big boy inside me, you have a magnificent cock, and I can see that he's ready to go again."

They went into the bedroom; they had carried the candles with them, May said it would be more romantic if they fucked by candlelight. May stripped naked, for her age her body was fantastic, her tits were huge, her stomach was flat, her butt was tight. Her vulva was perfect; it was smooth and swollen, her cunt flaps were thick and long, Jack said, "May, you have a gorgeous body, I feel myself getting aroused just looking at it. I am sorry that I came so quickly earlier, but it was down to nerves, I think. You have a beautiful pussy."

May smiled then said, "I was nervous too, but I enjoyed it so much, don't be shy, go down and have a closer look at it, I will go back down on you and make your big cock hard. Jack, if you want to make me very hot then lick my pussy that'll make my cunt so wet that your big cock will slide up me easily."

They started to 69; Jack didn't have a clue what he was doing, within twenty minutes, May had him sucking her clit as he finger fucked her. Her clit looked like a small cock to Jack; he enjoyed sucking it, May was purring with pleasure as he sucked. May was also telling him what to do and how to give her more pleasure. May had two small orgasms; Jack felt the warmth of her cum, he kept sucking. May then said, "I'm ready for you, Jack, I would like to go on top as your cock is so long and thick, once I get used to it, it will be fine. So just lie back and enjoy."

This was how Jack lost his virginity, he didn't tell May but the next twenty-five minutes were terrific, the sensations that May gave him were incredible, she was teasing his cock on every stroke by gripping his cock at the base and head, her cunt muscles were so strong. May sensed Jack was close; she started going faster and deeper; it was incredible; they both climaxed within seconds of each other. May then leaned down, and they kissed passionately for several minutes then May said, "Jack, that was amazing, I love your cock, I felt so filled, stay the night with me, I want to wake up to you in the morning."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers