Mrs. Campbell's Citronella Candle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elderly lady got out of bed slowly, and as she looked around the room and saw all the pictures she had turned down before Andy arrived she made a mental note to pack them away someplace safe, at least for the time being.

There was no reason this would last because there were so many things against this relationship lasting, Esther mused, but then again there he was, a perfectly lovely young fellow who treated her with love and respect and no agenda. Andy knew that as far as her being a woman of means, she had enough trouble getting the rent together with her modest Social Security checks so his interest was not based on money or her simple house.

Maybe he did love her and would want to spent the rest of her life with him. Esther reasoned that the prospect was a lot better than what she had become used to. The idea of sharing the back porch in upcoming summers with Andy while the citronella candle kept the bugs away from them was something that would keep her warm during the unforgiving winter ahead.

***

Thank you for reading.

12