All Comments on 'Mrs. Carter'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 258 Comments (Page 2)
fisheronefisheronealmost 7 years ago
Deceived bride

If trish had wanted to try restart marriage she wouldn't move in with lover. Telling husband you love him while hanging horns on husband is low.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

A shame those three that betrayed him never got any punishment, but at least he moved on.

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
What about this?

I would have recorded Mrs. Carter's explanation, then held a press conference and handed out copies with the investigator's report. The Carter's seemed to be afraid of the publicity. I'd have used that to slip it to all three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2 stars

Should of burned them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Have to agree with cookie

Should have exposed all of them. Burn them bad. Arrogant assholes

maceedmaceedover 6 years ago
Should have done a lot more

Exposed them all, sue for alienation of affection. Don't expect much from bigguy though, but alienation of affection should have been the minimum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I enjoyed the story, but would have liked a little more...

I enjoyed this take on the "wife is screwing her older boss" scenario. But I would have enjoyed a bit more story; specifically the outcome of the wife's life. Will she ever come to realize how she's thrown away a good marriage and a devoted husband and a possible chance for children? And for what? More money? Follow-up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sue for alienation of affection

Only if you live in the 7 states that's its allowed. Hawaii, Illinois, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, South Dakota and Utah.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Intro

"The typical justification is that it doesn't affect the marriage because she still loves her husband and can't understand why he can't accept that." - I apologize if this has already been commented on, but are there any wives who would accept this justification from a cheating husband?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

"Let me first be clear that I love my husband, and everything I did was for him." - I think it's been said before, but SHE is willing to do anything for her husband, including helping him take a mistress, because she loves him, yet doesn't seem to understand that Trish, who CLAIMS to love HER husband, ISN'T willing do do anything for him.

"my body had changed due to menopause and just aging to the point that sex was decidedly unpleasant, and I didn't want to do it anymore." - There are sex surrogates or even escorts to deal with that, rather than MARRIED employees! For that matter, doesn't she have a mouth and an ass?

They're not comfortable with oral, but they're perfectly fine making a cuckold out of Henry?

"they almost always extended their trips by an extra day" - So much for not "altering" things!

I don't understand the rancor here towards him and Leah. His marriage to Trish is OVUH, and the divorce isn't final only due to her delaying tactics.

PencarrowPencarrowover 6 years ago
I loved it

I’ve read this quite a few times now, and I still think it’s a great little story. I’ve also just read all of the comments, and with a story like this the comments are equally entertaining (and I have to say that as usual, the very perceptive comments from sbrookes103x are really good to read. He’s one of the best in this regard).

Anyway, a lot of commenters have said the story was total bullshit, and yeah, of course it is. But so what? It’s fantasy, and fantasy relies on total bullshit to make things happen that rarely, if ever, happen in real life.

I’d like to add to that fantasy with my own imagined ending, in which the lovely Mrs. Carter is coerced into having dinner with Henry to explain Trish’s point of view (instead of meeting in his office). Henry slips her a ton of ecstasy to make her incredibly horny (I got that little tip from a reliable source – namely, countless stories in Literotica. They wouldn’t all lie, would they?).

Soon she’s in bed with him in a hotel room getting the biggest and best fucking of her life, and of course it’s captured in glorious high definition by 20 different hidden cameras. She goes home on wobbly legs, mumbling deliriously about “living the dream”, and of course her hubby and Trish are a little alarmed.

The following day a DVD mysteriously appears on Hubby’s desk, and he and Trish get to watch it, and, ummm, fuck, lost my train of thought now while I rapidly jerk off.

Anyway, you get the picture (and where's a bloody laughing emoji when you really need one?)

PencarrowPencarrowover 6 years ago
@ sbrooks103x..

S, I keep inadvertently adding and "e" to your monika. Sorry, unintentional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BG33 NUTS NEED TO BE SMASHED

FOR THIS SJW LINE OF CRAP I wish I could say I don't love Trish anymore but I do, if only a little bit.

EVERY FUCKING MALE SHOULD HATE HER AND THAT MARRIED FREAK COUPLE.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago
Retribution

A better ending would have been that Jim carter would have met with a fatal accident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2 stars

Better you take them to court and make it public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She could for all I could care

"She's falling apart without you" Yeah, right, Like I'm going to believe her shit. Falling aaprt but not enough to keep spreading her legs for that asshole.

My answer would have been "I hope she dies from a long and painful disease."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bullshit- total bullshit. Stacked 30 feet high bullshit

First, there's no way in hell a man wouldn't sue the crap out of the Carters for "Alienation of Affection". If Henry was smart, he would have hired a PI, record the conversation with Mrs. Carter, and reamed the Carters ass to the size of the Grand Canyon financially. There's not a Judge on this planet that wouldn't give the Divorce decree- in spite of objections from Trish's attorney. With the preponderance of evidence Mr. Henry would be set for life. Now write the second half where 1)Henry gets revenge and 2)Sues the shit out of the Carters.

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago

I am definitely not a RAAC guy. However, it has often been sited, and I know from real experience that the best revenge is moving on and living a fulfilling life.

Long after Mr. Carter can't get it up any more, Trish will remember what she gave up, how she betrayed the man she loved. She imagined a scenario where she could be perceived as answering a higher call i.e. helping an old friend. How could she be blamed for that? She had to create and maintain that delusion or be faced with the reality of her disgraceful behavior. Clearly she was the instigator, implementor and active participant in this plan. At some level of consciousness she knew what she was doing and the risk she was taking. She wasn't forced but willfully betrayed her husband. Her guilt is unquestionable.

But I do wish that Henry had torn Mrs Carter a new asshole during the meeting. Her arrogance, her betrayal of Trish to fulfill her husbands' sexual needs because she was incapable was in my mind the ultimate betrayal of a loyal friend and the willful destruction of her marriage. Henry should have pointed out that this whole clandestine affair had only one goal: to make sure that Jim Carter had a steady fuck. Nothing else mattered. Marriages could be destroyed, lives shattered, individuals humiliated as long a Jim got his fucking when he wanted it. The Carter's behavior was despicable.

It's hard to imagine that Trish will not become aware of Henry's marriage and family. That could have been her! Instead Henry has relegated her to a non entity, an afterthought, an insignificant footnote in his fulfilled life. To be ignored and forgotten is the one of the most humiliating feeling a human can experience. Henry seems well on his way to accomplishing this feat after only 3 years. That is Revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No possibility of reconciling here

In order for any possible attempt at reconciliation to be seen as sincere, the cheating spouse has to stop the affair immediately. No last fuck, no closure, nothing. Trish continuing the relationship while fighting the divorce made Henry's decision easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A plain divorce is too lenient.

Damn outcome.

Bullshit excuse for adultery. Just slut behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just a plain divorce is too lenient

Poor outcome.

Lame excuse for adultery.

Just slut behaviour.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Agree that was too lenient

I mean he is her boss. That's got to be some kind of breach. Maybe expose them. Weak sauce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3 *

There was opportunity there for a lawsuit or the release of this behavior to the press.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Should have recorded the conversation with Ms. Carter

If he'd recorded the conversation with Ms. Carter- in his office- that would be admissible in court for a lawsuit called "Alienation of Affections". While they don't see anything wrong with it, I'm sure a $500,000 dollar lawsuit would certainly make them "see the errors of their ways" as it were.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
broken contract

Really, is he cheating because she can drag out a legal procedure? Is it still speeding until a sign can be replaced? Yes, technically, it's cheating, yes, it's speeding, but these matters aren't statutory, so a judge is involved, and reason and circumstance can come into play. Pleas are entered and hearings are had.

I can get wanting to follow the letter of the law, and sometimes it's wisest to do, but pursuing the fulfilment of the letter of a marriage while the spirit has been broken isn't particularly honorable in my opinion. I don't think a person will really be ready for marriage until a few years after the divorce, but everyone's different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Needs Trish's angle...

Author wrote about how devastated Trish was about divorce proceedings but glossed over her perspective. Did an adequate job of describing Henry's emotions but gave only mention to how the wife was (or wasn't) dealing with what she was causing. On top of that, the weak, abrupt ending made this unrealistic and a bit disappointing.

Agree with the author: Wives who truly think they can share their bodies with someone other than their husband and not have it affect the marriage are "fascinating." As a husband, I want such wives to feel and understand the utter emotional devastion doing something like this causes.

This story can be salvaged. Could do with a part 2.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Needs Trish's angle"

I think her angle is quite clear! She doesn't think that she's done anything wrong. Even if her husband drops the divorce, she doesn't intend to stop "servicing" her boss.

I feel the need to repeat a couple of things that have been said before: To the extent that Jim and Helen view Trish as a "daughter," that makes what they're doing sort of incest! Eww! As for not taking anything away from Henry, what about those extra days on the business trips, days that she COULD have been spending at home with her HUSBAND; what a unique concept! I don't think that it was ever mentioned, but I wonder how much office time was taken up by her sexual therapy? Either staying late to do it, or to make up for the time doing it earlier in the day. Again, time that should have been spent at home with her husband.

As for those criticizing him and Leah, as he says he didn't start seeing her until a YEAR after he caught Jim and Trish and filed for divorce, and I believe he already knew about them before he caught them, so his marriage was long toast before Leah.

josephljosephlalmost 6 years ago
Who comes first

Mrs Carter totallyignored that they were putting Tricia and Henry’s marriage st risk. Their own marriage problems were way more important than Tricia and Henry’s. I see the Carters as selfish and disgusting. They should have been sued and exposed for what they were.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I still don't see the following:

1)I don't see a second chapter and I don't see 2)A lawsuit against the Carters.

Older couple like that, retired, destroying a marriage? Ask for $5 million, settle out of court for $2.5 million, 33% in legal fee's means he'd be making a cool $1.8 million give or take a bit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unfullfilling

Just your average my boss wants me to be both his and your wife is that so bad story. The answer by the guy, no I'm divorcing you. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not much here

A litany of excuses. A woman (Trish) that feels entitled. A husband that disagrees. But why is he not making a bigger stink if he wants a divorce? Why has he started an affair before he's divorced if he still loves Trish? Why wouldn't he name the Company in a lawsuit? Mr. Carter is sleeping with an employee. State and Federal laws come into play. Not to mention the Court of Public appeals. What will everyone say when the facts come to light? He's trying to slink away quietly. Instead he should be rolling hand grenades into the mix and moving on. Lukewarm beginning, horrible ending.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 5 years ago
Interesting take

The author states he finds this type of story "fascinating". As a straight, monogamous type guy, my response usually falls somewhere between irritation and outrage. This one is so dispassionate and logical it invokes neither, only disbelief. It could just as well have been entitled "The Conversation." I guess most readers saw it similarly because the rating is good and there was little abuse for the author.

Sex addiction/nymphomania is not universally accepted as a clinically defined condition. In LW stories, the wife usually just claims to need bigger/more often/longer lasting sex than her husband can provide, but that isn't given as a motive here. We are told Trish offered herself as a solution of last resort. How logical of her. We know nothing of the couple's libidos or sex life. Did Trish rape Henry and drain him till his eyeballs sagged every time she returned from a business trip before the "arrangement?" Perhaps Trish's resistance to the divorce is that Jim alone isn't enough for her.

The disbelief increases. Even with no-fault divorce laws, judges are still human. What judge, faced with the wife's obstruction while she is living with and fucking Jim, might not ask, WTF?

Mrs. Carter tells of one mistress' blackmail attempt, so reputation is important to them. Why hasn't Henry threatened an alienation of affection suit to speed things up?

-----

Max kudos to Wyldcard's (3/30/17) succinct, logical comment. Author(s) might do well to solicit him for his editorial input.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 5 years ago
ITS JUST SEX

NO wonder this country is go to hell in a hand basket. We are loosing our morals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A good start, but a piss-poor ending. If the guy had had an iota of pride he would have gone after the three of them and burned their house down around their ears. Figuratively speaking, of course. He should have sued Carter and his wife for their conspiracy to destroy his marriage. Then go public. Tell the world how Carter and his wife managed to turn his wife into their own personal whore. And if all that fails, screw figuratively, go literally. I mean, they all lived in the same house. Right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
hurt them all

Do like some of the "Navy Seal" stories and have your buddies break their bones and when they get out of the hospital do it again and again and again so they get so scared they can never leave the house. Oh - and don't forget to cut off his dick and super glue her pussy shut.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Like it

A good story that could have been much better with Mr Carter meeting some life altering accident. Good.happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good start, good set up, too short, terrible ending

Good start, good set up, too short, terrible ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
my mstake...

I meant two stars, but suddenly five popped up. It IS two stars.

ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
Thank you Anon of 1/31/19...

I was wondering why no law suit against the company! His attorney would have loved going to work on that contingency fee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"It means nothing. It's a biological function, Henry. They both have strong libidos and rely on sexual release to deal with stress, and this situation has been very stressful."

So on the one hand, sex and fidelity are SOOOOOOOOOOO important that Jim needs to have it several times a week with a special someone who is faithful to him in order to stay married to his wife

But at the same time sex and fidelity are so unimportant it shouldn't matter Trish is unfaithful to her husband

Three stars for the lack of the protaginist to point out this glaring hypocrisy

Also a 60+ guy who gets a hall pass from his wife isnt going to complain about having to fuck new twenty year olds a few times a year and badger his wife into letting him have a long term affair with a menopausal 45yr old - not unless he was already fucking her

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Interesting

Good story, would have been a 5* if you mentioned some form of retribution. No one is expecting her to lose a limb or something, but how do you not take some form of action against her boss, her company, etc.

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
so no punishment

for a cheater...

well 1 starr

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
-5 stars

It sucks. How come no btb company and lover. Always make husbands out to be wimps.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
4 stars

No retribution huh, I guess she really didn't love him enough. A life lived well can be it's own reward, I would have liked to read about her reaction on seeing her and him with their children though.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
The setup is oh-so-nice for the conspirators...

But it was always betrayal and evil, born out by the fact that they had to keep it a secret from hubby.

I hope the wife REALLY, REALLY, loved her ex hubby. Losing him is the greatest revenge. I hope she regrets it for the rest of her life.

If not... who cares? He's now in a much better place. Worrying about the past would just fuck with his brain. This is a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How about some payback?

He should have sued the couple for breaking up his marriage!

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
Thanks for the tale

Love your stories - always well written, structured and developed.

I don't "get" the notion that a wife still loves the husband but does some other guy thinking it won't have any impact on the marriage. The disrespect of thinking that is enough to call it quits.

As much as I appreciated this story, I'm always fascinated by the comments. In this case, people calling for retribution. IDK... seems like there could have been a lot of retribution going on, but it just wasn't mentioned in your story. Hey, it's your story to tell and, as far as I'm concerned - you did a damn good job of telling it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"Don't you love her anymore?" - Don't Mr. & Mrs. Carter love each other? So why can't their love overcome the lack of sex?

I know it's been said before, but extending trips DID take time away from him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
think ahead

If the protagonist would have had the forethought to get her on video admitting to the set-up, he could have used it in evidence in obtaining a lawsuit for "alienation". They had worried about the "sugarbaby" suing them for philandering, what is to say a disgruntled husband wouldn't have a good claim to a portion of their ill gotten wealth? (I can only assume it is ill gotten if you are so hypersexed that a decent escort would be too upscale for your blood).

Just sumtin ta think on

Smokepole

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
4 stars but wanted payback

As others said sue etc make them pay

Also make sure all your evidence gets made public

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
boring

I hate cheater's sofistry. At least put a little payback in it next time?

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Good story

Certainly if the laws of the state allowed he should sue the company for alienation of affection.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

This story needed more to it. An interesting idea that just wound up way too quickly

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
No such thing as alienation of affection

To jimjam69 and others, including too many authors in LW, the fact is that no states have allowed legal claims for alienation of affection in many decades. It is an urban myth that is unfortunately promulgated by the LW community.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The guy below me is dumb

Alienation of Affection in some form is still on the books in Hawaii, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, South Dakota and Utah.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

The wife was so upset that she had to keep having sex with her boss. Was she getting a bonus each time and did her husband get a share in the divorce? At no time was an apology offered or a promise to stop in order to try for reconciliation. I think she never understood how much she hurt the one she professed to love. He should have released the evidence on social media and let her deal with the fallout. I have noticed that in most of your lw stories that the cheaters get off very lightly or with no consequences. I think this is a flaw in your very good writing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Nowhere in Mrs. Carter's plea did she say anything about Trish stopping. I know it was too late by then, but back when he first found out, MAYBE if she would have stopped they could have reconciled, but she obviously had no intention of stopping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Classic Cake and Eat it Too

Talk about arrogance of people and their presumptuous attitudes that everyone else should just accept their shitty behavior as normal. The wife has got to be incredibly stupid and or delusional to think the husband is going to her accept mistress status as part of her employment. Not once has the wife apologized for her behavior or ever offered to cease her slutty behavior. For that mater, Mrs. Carter never apologized either for wrecking the marriage to save hers. They're only sorry that he found out. What a fucked up bunch.

The Carters and the wife got off much too easy. As others have suggested, the husband should have recorded the conversation with Mrs. Carter and her "explanation" about why he should accept his wife being Mr. Carter's surrogate sexual partner and then leaked the information to the press. At the very least use it as leverage on the Carters to get the wife to sign off on the divorce since I'm sure the release of the Carter's dirty laundry would have a huge impact on their personal and professional standing in the community.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Still want Mr a Carter to maybe have an accident that ruins his sex life.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
umm

he might have convinced her to sign much sooner by threatening to sue the carters of alienation of affection even if it didnt go anywhere would make the news maybe idk was a thought i had probably from reading too many of these stories lol

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

Trish was delusional thinking her husband would take her back after she'd willingly become an old fart's cum bucket.

"She wasn't spending any more time at work or with Jim than she always had"

A cheater's lies and self-justifications never stand up to scrutiny. Trish was staying an extra day after each business trip for time alone with her boss... so she quite intentionally sacrificed time with her husband to be with her lover.

"We never had kids, mostly because her career was important to her and she traveled a lot."

Career women make terrible wives. Trish did him a favour ending their shitty relationship, so he could move on with a hot younger woman that would treat him as a priority.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am not really into the btb genre that much because I am more of a live a great life type of woman but the carters and that bitch ex-wife need to feel pain.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I always laugh at the manipulation of readers with the "she's still doing what caused her husband to divorce her in the first place, while crying she doesnt want a divorce".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree with 26thnc etc cheaters need pain

What kind? Don't care myself except it be painful in extreme manner

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
one point off

For the cliché about still love her a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Same as last comment

How much pain do you want.unless masochist

jtwheels

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"We actually met one very nice young woman and that worked out well for about 6 months before she met someone special and bowed out. They got married and just had a child." - So a near stranger, someone they DON'T think of as a daughter, HER relationship is treated with more respect than their "daughter's."

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

@sbrooks103x,....she met someone and bowed out...

How did they treat the nice young woman? She bowed out herself they had nothing to do with it.

Where as Trish volunteered herself, and she was treated with respect just not her husband. Which is really a fucked up part of the story. But without it there wouldn't be a story.

A good story and entertaining. On to the sequel.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

sbrooks, what is the point with all of your comments? The only thing I see is that you are trying to everyone to see things as you do. And why would do that? Is it because you are so sure that you are never wrong and everyone else can't see it your way? Does the word narcissist come to mind?

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

And why do I ask, wasn't he suing her boss and his company? He would have had to do that just to make everything public.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
She wasn't taking anything away from him?

What about all those extra days she spent fucking her boss while they were on trips? Days she could have spent with the man she claimed to love above all others. Only she didn't, because she was greedy, selfish and delusional. Qualities you don't really require in a wife or mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Where the payback? Wheres the lawsuit. Wasted read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Jim and his wife are Crazy . No Man would be happy to catch his wife with another guy .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think this author has a problem with the concept of love. His protagonist defines a marriage as depending on trust, respect, and love. The wife sneaks behind his back and with no remorse provides sexual services for her boss, but she only loses his trust and respect. Perhaps his new wife would be surprised to learn that he is still in love with his ex. She should hope the ex never comes to her senses, becomes contrite, and returns.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This would have been a good story if there was some kind of payback either physical, monetary or at the very least regret on the part of his ex. Best I can give it is a stretch to a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

why do these types of stories always feature such a ... defeated husband?

where's the fight to get back at those who wronged him? the bitch came into his office and he did nothing..

i honestly have to keep wondering why authors write the husband like this.

well, at least it he wasn't a cuck.

sigh

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting concept which begs for more in-depth development of the characters, especially Patricia who we don't hear from firsthand. How does Patricia reconcile "she loves you to distraction" while carrying on an adulterous relationship with another man? I don't believe the comment that “the final argument was that she (Patricia) and Jim loved each other. Not like you and she or he and I, but they had worked together for years and were very close" if this relationship meant nothing and was just a relationship of convenience. Something doesn’t fit.

The statement from Helen Carter that “"It means nothing. It's a biological function, Henry. They both have strong libidos and rely on sexual release to deal with stress” obviously doesn’t support the comment about love above. Story needs more details, more dialog between the main characters, more background, to see what the real motives and justifications are. The short descriptions of what happened doesn’t seem logical and leaves the reader looking for more.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

The storyline showed how delusional a cheating wife can be.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Just using the logic his wife and the wife of the boss were trying to use on him. They said she kept it compartmentalized, nothing changed about her "job", she wasn't taking anything away from her husband by having sex with her boss. Except for the fact that they extended all of their business trips by a day so they could have sex without feeling rushed. Without knowing the details of how often they traveled for business... Let's just say they traveled once per quarter, so 4 trips per year. This arrangement was going on for 6 years. So, that's at a minimum 24 days she should have been home with her husband that she spent in a hotel room screwing her boss.

Even if you try to view this as a business transaction, she did allow this arrangement to take away from her marriage.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Would've been better if Helen's argument actually had a few points she could use, but presenting a case this devoid of merit is something else. It's like they chugged the entire pitcher of kool-aid.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Just average. AA++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok story but missing something in the ending. Needs some payback. How about suing the Carters for interfering in his marriage? How about his ex seeing him and his children several years later? Doesn't seem to be any regret in her actions. How about impacting the Carters business? Very little in the way of justice here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@tralan69er The only thing worse than a narcissist is a fag who calls other people narcissists. What self-help site did you frequent today pussy?

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

This was a tough one to rate and comment on. Gave you 5 stars, but the story really played with my mind.

Oh, well. Good story, well written. Saw too much of this crap going on in my corporate years. Maybe that's why my mind is a bit warped.

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

Its clear that the author is talented, The only flaw is that there was not a denoument were the mindset and reasons for the reasons for the adultery.

Otherwise its Just the wife needing an ich scrached. This plot is an excenlent vehicle for exploring the nuances of human nature.

I only wish i could write the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written but with all of the evidence the main character has of the on going affair, why not enter it all into the public court records as part of his testimony as to why he will never reconcile?since the cheaters are so big on being discrete how about taking it to the local news stations to make all of it public and humiliate the Carters and Trish?

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

So many stories with selfish, brain-dead and truly clueless wives. But now you added a 2nd one to the story.

You start out talking about how the wife is falling apart and can't handle the idea of divorce, but yet she still can't stop fucking Carter. Sorry, not getting it and not buying it.

WellplayedsirWellplayedsirover 2 years ago

"they almost always extended their trips by an extra day so they could be together without feeling rushed"

So she was taking time away from him even thou she said she wasn't.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars - the husband deserves a bit of hassle, because it took him more than a year to gather enough information to barge into their office and confront them face-to-face. What about the term 'NO FAULT DIVORCE'. Irreconcilable differences is more than enough to initiate a divorce lawsuit. It was obvious the slut wife was fucking the asshole boss, or the husband would not have started gathering evidence. This story should have only been 750 words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PLEASE explain people so expert at creating stories that just HAVE to share their versions. Write your own damn stories! There is ample room on this site. I have nothing but respect for writers like BG33 and other fine writers, even ones that I don't read. They put themselves and their work out there - they deserve my and your respect.

People, real and in fiction, need to have some differences - otherwise we would have cookie cutter lives or stories. How boring would that be?

Thank you BG33, enjoy your tales.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The guys with Money seem to enjoy other guys wives .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After reading some comments below I agree that he should sue the company & her boss.

He deserves compensation for what they did.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don’t believe for one second he wasn’t with leah while he was married known her 3 years an nothing happened but he’s obviously attracted to her and her to him he’s just as guilty they were still married so he has no moral high ground imo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, he did commit adultery with his PA/Secretary even when he was still married so, yeah the law would be against him (if anyone found out and apparently no one did). I like the unique setting of Helen telling about the affair from her pov. Yeah, he should have gone after Jim's company but he still got a good deal out of the divorce.

I am one not to advocate for a total BTB story especially where there are extenuating circumstances. If the wife, or husband) goes totally out of the way and flagrantly waves the affair in everyone's face, then a total BTB could happen.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Disappointing ending, but then, most of your stories where the guys actually aren't wussies turn out to have mostly disappointing endings.

Could have done so much more with this. And of course, they should have been punished, but once again, the assholes go free.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story implies most post-menopausal women lose their sex drive (libeto) and find penetration painful. Just a natural part of aging. Bullshit. First of all, it in not the case with all women. Secondly, when these symptoms do occur, there are plenty of effective medical treatments available. Sex dosn't have to end at 60.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Why do these stories always try to legislate some one else's feelings. You can no more tell others their feelings are wrong than you can breathe for them. Hubbies feelings are his feelings. The wife in this was really dumb, but the hubby reaction and follow up was weak. The carters need to suffer economically for what they did, and the extended deception.low score for this reason

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

The Carters never once thought to break the arrangement because it was ruining her life. Shows you how good friends they were.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

A strange story with only one possible ending. As usual great writing very entertaining

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...