Mrs. Claus and the Femdom Contingence

Story Info
Mrs. Claus plans world domination.
2.9k words
4.13
5.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other 'deviant' sexual experiences: don't read this. Don't read it, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself. Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional...

Rules for the Subs (completely optional for those that enjoy a bit of interaction):

1. If you want to be owned for the duration of this story, simply say, 'I am Mistress Dyvia's property until my next orgasm.'

2. I like my subs, slaves and pets marked. If you have it, red lipstick and green eye shadow for the holiday theme this year. If you don't, you may use red and green markers to write on yourself, 'I am the property of Mistress Dyvia' over your genitals.

3. Keep yourself aroused during the story, if you need to pause to find your arousal, you must.

4. You may not cum without my permission. If you want permission, either comment, review below or write to me with the answers to the two questions at the end. And then politely ask me for an orgasm, I may grant it to you, I may give you a simple task first.

But the most important rule:

Enjoy.

Mistress Dyvia presents:

Mrs. Claus and The Femdom Contingence

By Mistress Dyvia

"I do." famous words spoken over the summer to my new husband Christopher, Though I usually called him 'Topher.' We had a bit of a whirlwind romance, he was recovering from his recent divorce, and something about him, made me melt. And a mere three weeks later, we said our vows in Vegas.

Then came the awkward conversation right after Thanksgiving meal at my parents home, he started with a simple, "We need to talk." as you can imagine, my first thought was, 'oh fuck.' he either cheated on me, his old wife wanted back in, or he wanted a divorce.

I asked if we could get back home first, as if it was really serious, I didn't want to be distracted while driving, and he agreed. We sat in the living room, and he dropped the bomb, "I'm Santa Claus."

My eyebrow raised, as I was looking at him for some sign of humor, and I laughed hard and long. He wasn't old, he wasn't super-jolly and he certainly wasn't fat. I laughed, and when he didn't show any sign of humor, I looked at him, "Wait, like you're serious?"

He nodded his head.

"My husband is a mall santa?" I laughed again.

He then stood up and went to the jacket closet and removed a small black box, he opened it and pulled out a red cloth, more like a cape and when he put it on, he seemed to age before my eyes, his facial hair grew and turned white, and he plumped up.

I was in shock. He took it off and was back to normal. I had to ask, "Why are you telling me this now?"

He shrugged, "For the majority of next month I'm going to need some time away from you, I'm going to need Christmas Eve off and a bit of Christmas morning. And I need you to understand why."

The conversation was long, but I had a ton of logistical questions. How the fuck did he hit billions of homes in a single night? Apparently his sleigh had a magic ball on it, so that as soon as he touched it, he and this reindeer were transformed into dark matter tachyon beings. Apparently tachyons have light speed as a minimum speed, and the dark matter form prevents them from doing damage to the air and causing crazy storms and weather conditions which would be a problem for non-dark-matter matter when they moved at 100 million times the speed of light. I don't get that super science BS, but that was his explanation.

How did he fit all those toys into his sleigh? Well apparently he had an energy to matter converter, and he had these tiny glowing cubes that could transform into anything. When he arrived in a home he would place it near the gift recipient and it would transform them into something they wanted. And if they didn't know about the cubes, opening them would implant memories into them and those around them, so a mother might remember purchasing a doll for her daughter, even though she never did. But the memories did not affect 1 in 782 people, hence the reason the myth of Santa has persisted.

Okay. I could handle this.

Topher was well-off but not exactly rich, how did that happen? Apparently investments, he had pens, and later computers and tablets that always predicted the best investments to make. He didn't abuse it, but made it so he could hire his elves seasonally for a wage that would allow them to enjoy the rest of the year, and the same for himself. Essentially they made 24 times minimum wage for one months work, he justified it as double minimum wage for one months work should keep them afloat for the other eleven months of the year. The elves basically worked on machines to create and store the energy needed for the energy-to matter machine in the back of his sleigh.

So i asked about the 'cubes.' and he smiled and pulled another small box out of his pocket, there were three glowing cubes slightly smaller than dice. He pulled one out, and held it in his hand as it stretched, and reshaped. And then offered it to me.

It was a tube of lipstick. I opened it, and the color was amazing, I had to see it on my lips. I went to the mirror and a moment later I was loving the look, in fact the only thing that would make it better, was if I had them wrapped around Topher's hard cock. I went back to him, and that's exactly what I did, I didn't even notice he was still in his Santa form. But he got so hard so quickly, I felt my pussy burning, and dripping with need, and in seconds he was cumming in my throat... But I just couldn't stop, I needed more, and kept sucking and less than a minute, he came again... and again ... and again... I must have been doing that for over an hour, because there was a point when he had cum so much, that I just didn't have enough room to swallow anymore... and the last orgasm just dribbled out of my mouth and ran down my chin and onto my chest.

He let out a "Ho ho ho!" and that finally snapped me out of the cock lust I had been in. and when I asked him for an explanation, he asked me to clean up and he would tell me. So I cleaned up his cum off my face, washed off the lipstick and replaced my top, and went back to him and he told me that what he picked was a lipstick with a color I just had to see on my face, that would turn me into a cock-hungry slut, and the lipstick would perpetually bring him to the edge of an orgasm...

Well, he wasn't wrong. He gave me the other two cubes and said they were up to me what I wanted to make, and he wouldn't be against me making something that would have the same effect on him.

I decided to let them sit for a while, I knew Topher was not going to be a jerk and deny me more of them if I asked, but I didn't want to be that girl who was taking things for granted, so I decided to sit on them. And as expected Topher did actually spend a lot of time prepping for Christmas during the month of December. But then there was the night before the night before... December 23. I had honestly been struggling with things, like the US presidential election. I didn't think there were good choices to vote for, no matter who won, I was pretty sure some bad shit would happen... One steeped in man-child narcissism, the other whose history was soaked in betrayal, lies, and a clearly regressing intelligence. and then the idea hit me... a contingency plan that could make everything better.

Topher had just hours until he adopted his Santa persona to go out and gift the world, He stepped inside the room, he looked tired, I looked like I was ready for sex, dressed in black lingerie that didn't bother to cover the things his eyes moved to.

"Hon," I started with a sultry tone in my voice, "I thought we should give you a night of good sleep before your big night. And what better way than to tire you out physically."

He smiled, and came closer, exhaustion still in his eyes. He nodded and then he saw the present held out before him.

"What's this?" he asked.

I smiled wider, "remember when you said I could make a gift that affected your mind like yours did to me?"

"I do."

He opened the top, and he saw the black collar that said, "Property of Mrs. Claus.' He immediately took it and knelt down in front of me, "Please claim me." I smiled as clearly the first part of the magic on the collar worked. And I placed it on his neck and then he was tied to me. His will was deferred to mine.

"I opened up the second box, and withdrew a pair of earrings. I needed to wear them as much as he needed to wear the collar. And once they were on, I felt the power transfer from the earrings to myself, and I knew the earrings meant nothing at that point, the power was in me, and I had power over unclaimed men and my claimed ones. My husband. My slave. My property.

I spread my legs obscenely in front of him, "Come here pet. Time to make your wife cum." and he did.

The next morning at 2am, I woke up and got out of bed almost stepping on my slave who was sleeping on the floor. I gave him a shove with my foot, "Topher wake up, we have things to discuss."

"Yes, Mistress." he said as he pushed himself up onto his feet.

And while we sat for breakfast, I told him the new plan. He wasn't just going to give presents to children, but to everybody in the whole world. He seemed surprised but had no will to argue and just agreed.

All men 18 and over would receive a collar, As soon as they were claimed it would have their owner's name on it, which would be relatively quick for those with wives and girlfriends. If it did not, it would be a simple black collar. As soon as it was seen they would need to wear it, feel a need to be claimed, and find that they had to obey their wives and girlfriends. If they were not claimed, they would find they had to obey all women until they were claimed. All women must be respected.

All women over 18 would receive a pair of earrings that would give them a dominant spirit, a need to objectify, humiliate and own men. They would tease the unclaimed men, they would rule the claimed ones.

And the contingency was to create a female dominant world. Within hours every world leader would surrender their power to their wives or loved ones, new laws would be passed by more maternal figures that would be truly protective to society.

Topher of course agreed. Because he had no will of his own, he was an extension of my will as every man would be for a woman very soon.

Of course I even accounted for LBGTQ+ groups, though admittedly not in the most PC way, I might try to fix it next year. But in claimed couples who were the same sex, the more feminine person would find themselves attracted to the earrings, while the more masculine would be attracted to collar. And of course their bodies would be transformed to match their gift. And luckily the earrings would magically pierce a person's ears without pain if they did not have pierced ears, so that was a bonus for many.

So what would happen in a relationship where the woman was more masculine than the man? Or the man was more feminine than the woman? I honestly wasn't sure. We'd find out soon. But if there were problems, me and my slave Santa could fix it next year!

So as it was almost 5am on the East coast of the US on Christmas eve, it was actually almost midnight on Samoa, so Topher transformed into his Santa persona, and knelt before me. He stood there in his new black jacket and pants with the pink trim to replace his red outfit, and showed off the new paint job of the sleigh... Thej he stepped on that sleigh and the reindeer started to glow blue, which I assume was that tachyon dark matter thing. And with that, my husband seemingly disappeared, though in truth he probably just moved faster than I could see...and he was going to spread Christmas cheer, happiness and female domination.

Merry Christmas to all, and happy new year, for next year will be a whole new world.

-Christmas morning in the home of Harry and Willa.-

Willa was surrounded by darkness, she wasn't sure if it was her blindfold, or if her husband still had the lights out, but she felt his arms over her. He was waking her up and it made her so wet. She was encased in a thick black rubber suit, the gag in her mouth kept her mouth ready for her husband, her master. His hands squeezed at her tits, and she felt her own fluids rushing to her pussy, she wanted him to take her. She struggled against her wrists, they were secured tightly behind her, forced up and locked to a small 8-inch chain secured to the back of her collar. It was pure bliss.

Then she felt him turn her onto her stomach, pushing her ass up, her head still in the pillows, and he exposed her soaking-fucking-wet pussy and then she felt hi slide into her and pound relentlessly into her until she came, and when she cried out, he started speeding up until he came... They collapsed and held each other tenderly for a while, before he started to undo her wrist restraints and then take off her mask.

"Sorry hun, but you'll need to have your hands free to open your presents, and I want to see your beautiful face."

Willa gushed and smiled widely and hugged him giving him a slow intimate hug.

He got up and said he would make her coffee, and meet her in the living room when she was ready.

They sat, she smiled at his coffee, it didn't have as much sugar as she preferred, but she wasn't about to say anything about the gesture.

"Where do you want to start?" he asked. And she looked under the tree and for some reason two almost identical boxes stood out to her, at first she didn't recognize either of them, but then a memory started bleeding through of her buying a collar for him. She felt embarrassed, why would he have wanted that? But she didn't recognize the one with her name. So she picked them both up, and nervously handed the wrapped collar to him, and they sat and ripped open the wrapping paper. It was a jewelry box, and she opened and saw a pair of beautiful earrings. She had to try them on. She stood up and went to a mirror and slid them in, she felt a whoosh in her mind, and things felt odd. She hated her collar, she was not a submissive, her husband should be the submissive, in fact. She couldn't get the collar off fast enough and threw it on the ground. She turned around and saw her husband wearing his collar.

He looked at her pleadingly, "Will you please, claim me?"

She smiled, "I do. You belong to me Harry."

He smiled, "Thank You, Mistress." and then Willa noticed her name was on Harry's collar.

Then she looked at her coffee, "Now go take my coffee add another spoonful of sugar, and then get your cute little ass back in here so I can test drive your favorite dildo on your ass..." with the unspoken, 'instead of mine.'

"He scurried to the coffee and into the kitchen.

The End.

Merry Christmas! Or Happy Holidays, and of course a Happy New Year to each of you!

If you enjoyed my story, connect with me through my profile and let me know about the following:

1. Your thoughts on the story

2. What would happen when you woke up that morning? Would someone claim you right there? Maybe a trip to buy coffee got you claimed by a stranger? Were you meeting your loved one at their family home for dinner, and got claimed by the wrong family member? Tell me!

Kisses!

As always, comment on my story, or check my profile for contact into. I always want to hear from each and every one of you!

Copyright 2020 All rights reserved