Mrs. Claus! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay... I think maybe... yes, I did. Prove the point. Do you like those ladies 'cause they remind you of a prickticular piersson?"

"Ummm refuse..." I drank two more drinks and the room spun a bit.

"Another point hit! When you jack off do you think of a pacific mother?"

"Refuse!!!!" Two more drinks, things became blurrier. Mom grabbed the bottle from my hand and took a drink. "You doan get no more refusuals.! You gotta answer! She put the bottle back on the edge of the hot tub. This time as her breasts brushed my face she did a little shimmy slapping my face with her hard nipples.

Mom leaned forward until her forehead rested on mine. Her beautiful face filled my blearier vision like a blown-up, distorted photo. Her full lips and bright green eyes seemed gigantically out of proportion. She spoke slowly, deliberately, and almost seductively "Jimmy, do you think of me, of your Momma, when you whaaack offff?

In my drunken state, I felt outside my body and I heard my voice, "Yes, because I love you so much, Momma."

Mom shifted on my lap and her camel toe slipped across my rampant cock. It felt even hotter than the hot tub's steaming water.

"I know baby boy, I can feel how musssh you love meee!" Her gigantic lips covered mine and she kissed me. Softly and tenderly at first but then passionately. As she kissed me, her hand slipped inside my boxers, soft delicate fingers encircling and stroking my rock hard shaft.

I'd been aroused for nearly an hour so it only took a few strokes before pleasure spiked through me and milky strands of fluid floated out of my shorts and into the hot tub water. Mom continued to kiss me as she wiped her hand on my lower stomach.

Out of breath, she leaned back. Tears welled in her eyes. "I love you too baby boy. She buried her face into my neck and started sobbing. I hugged her tight as she cried. In a few moments, she sat still and quiet in my lap. She had passed out. Had my knee and foot been in working order, I would've carried her into the house but I didn't think I could safely support her weight. So I continued to sit in the hot tub with my beautiful, unconscious mother draped on top of me. Despite having just ejaculated, the presence of her cunt rubbing against me made me erect again in short order.

More minutes passed and my dizziness and fatigue increased. I knew unless I got out very soon I'd pass out in the hot tub. Fortunately, the alcohol alleviated some of the pain I felt in my knee and foot when I stood up with my mother still in my arms. As I stood, Mom's shifted in my arms and her bikini-clad pussy slid down to rest on my aching boner. She hugged me tight and in her sleep whispered. "Oh Doug, that feels good. It's been so long"

Although it was freezing our overheated bodies weren't immediately chilled. The cool air helped clear my head a little. I was woozy from the pain, heat, and liquor and felt like I had just exited a spinning ride. The back door waved before me, beckoning me yet mocking me in its distance. My vision swirled as I staggered and weaved through the seemingly endless tundra of my backyard. I still don't know how managed to climb out the hot tub, walk through the snow covered backyard, and make it back into the house with my mother clinging to me. Once inside I staggered to the sofa, dropped down, and promptly passed out.


12