Mrs. Cumudgeon's Fantastic Functions

Story Info
Confused older lady become toothless wonder.
2.4k words
4.41
18.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 8 years old I walked to and from primary school. Starting at 9am and finishing at 3.30 pm. My route home was varied although I walked the same way everyday. By varied I mean, very posh and wealthy homes by my school, then over a railway bridge, then past a prison, then a massive bridge over a disused railway line, then through a park and finally an entry [or back passage way] behind homes for bin men to collect rubbish. The entry was full of rubbish, litter, tramps, stray dogs, dog muck, old wood with nails sticking out and an uneven cobbled surface. To say it took half an hour to get home was a good day.

Then a development took place which made the journey home take even longer. Outside one of the posh houses just opposite school, an older woman with a big chest and in those days she wore a pointy style bra above her rather fat mid section would stop me. Even at 8 years I looked at her impressive chest which seemed to annoy her. She tended to wear an all in one green dress most days. She stood at her gate waiting for a poor kid to grab. Out of the blue for the first time she grabbed me by the ear.

"Go to the shop for me and buy me today's Bugle newspaper, quickly before they sell out and dont mess about or go missing as I will tell your school." She said.

So it became everyday for months and eventually years that i was collared by her to go to the shops, in the opposite direction from home which added another 15 minutes on to my journey to walk home. She never told me her name, why she didnt go to the shop herself or ever say thank you. It remained lodged in my head as a bad memory. Time passed...

One day I was out shopping with my family around 3pm on a Saturday when I notice my wife talking to an elderly lady. The elderly lady had the 1950's style pointy boobs obviously in an old fashioned brassier. The type of bra now known as a Rodeo Bra; because it rounds them up and points them in the right direction.

Just the same way as when I was 8 years old, I was looking at her chest and looked up at her face and recognised her. Unbelievably it was the nasty old cow who kept sending me after school to buy the Bugle newspaper. My wife had been helping her get food items from the high shelves as she is tall for a girl. The older woman did not recognise me as I studied her face twenty plus years after my school days. She had hardly changed, now in her early 60's I realised she must have been in her 40's when l did the newspaper run.

Afterwards Oxana, my wife told me that the older lady was Olga Cumudgeon, who had been good friends with Oxana's Mum; Svetlana. Yes they were of Russian descent, whose families came to Britain as aristocracy escaping Bolshevik killings and reprisals in the nineteen twenties.

Once the Tsar had been deposed an interim Duma or parliament was introduced under a chap called Kerensky. He was leader of Russia but because he didnt take Russia out of the First World War a second revolution took place, the October Revolution when Lenin and the Bolsheviks took control of Russia. Kerensky came to Britain with the familes of Svetlana and Olga. He later opened a chip shop; a far cry compared to being the Leader of Russia.

Anyway back to my story. Oxana, Svetlana and Olga kept in touch with each other after re-meeting each other in Morrisions. It came out that Olga's husband had Altzeimers Disease affecting his memory when I was at school. Which was why she was unable to leave him alone and why she made me go to the newsagent so often. She was also sad about her partners health which was why l never got a thank you, conversation or name from her.

After a few months Oxana told me that Olga's husband was not dead, but actually in a nursing home. He was so ill in the head he thought he was a child. He called for his Mum, he pissed or shit wherever he was stood when the urge came. He did not recognise Olga his wife of 34 years. This greatly upset her but she did visit him often to check he was ok.

Quite a sad situation for her really. Oxana tried to improve Olga's mood by suggesting I could paint the ceilings in her house to brighten the house up.

I was a bit fed up because I had no say in being volunteered to work for free for a grumpy old lady. And what is worse is that she had got up my nose by forcing me to do all trips to the newsagent when I was a kid.

I started work on Monday, Olga was quite rude not chatting or offering any refreshments. I did notice one thing when I arrived early one day Olga hadn't put her teeth in. Yes she was toothless.

"Oh!" She said out of embarrassment. "Just a minute" she said as she disappeared with her false teeth in a glass. When she returned her face looked much fatter. Her teeth were back in.

"Yes" said Olga "I had my teeth sorted by the incredible NHS. With no charge. One reason why we all like Britain. You know?" Olga said. "I think I've seen you before you look familiar."

"Well, I did not want to bring this up?" I said. "But you used to send me to the newsagent every day for years. Literally years to buy you the Bugle! I hated you for it. I wanted to go home and watch Blue Peter with John Noakes and Shep the collie. But I missed it 'cos of you."

Olga went quiet then said, "Oh yes I remember now. I am very sorry but I needed that help at the time. I could not leave my husband or he would go missing!"

To which I answered;

"You never explained that, or told me your name and you never once said thanks."

With that I went up the step ladder with a paint brush in one hand and the paint in a tin the other hand. I started painting in the corner doing the tricky edges when I felt something touch the front of my trousers.

I looked down and saw Olga lower my fly zip.

"What are you doing Olga?" I said.

"Well I considered what you said, and I am sorry about what I did to you as a child. So I thought how I can say thank you now for what you did then."

She reached in my trousers and hit my underpants.

"Wooow stop what are you doing" I said. I went to grab her but my hands were full. She ignored me and I felt my underpants being slid to one side.

"No please don't do that" I said. As I was at the top of the 3 step ladder, my crotch was at head height for Olga. I saw her pull my soft but medium sized cock out of my pants.

"Oh you have a nice cock, indeed. A perfect size for sucking."

"What?" I said. I had not had much fun with getting my knob sucked as previous girlfriends and my wife were no good at it. Even so I did not fancy a gray haired unsexy old girl getting my knob out. She was going against my wishes but what could I do.

I felt my pants being undone and with my underpants Olga pulled them down to my knees.

"Shit! No Olga don't please!" I said.

She looked at my still soft cock and balls. "Oh you have lovely balls, big and hairy my favourite!" she said laughing.

Then it happened I felt the hair on her head touch my lower stomach and her mouth opened and sucked my knob in. I was pleased with myself that it was not stiff as I was not aroused by what was happening. After a minute Olga leaned back my knob coming out of her mouth.

"Ah I forgot" she said, as she took her false teeth out. I cringed as I had never seen false teeth before. She plonked them into a glass of water on the sideboard.

She smacked her lips together, did not even look up at me, and then sucked my knob back in her mouth.

This time I felt it go hard instantly. The suction, pressure and swirling tongue were immense. I felt my cock swelling and getting bigger than ever before. I felt her tongue under the rim of my helmet. I was close. She knew and moved off my cock and sucked my left ball into her mouth she licked it all over, then she closed her mouth on it and pulled away stretching my ball sack to the limit. I was getting more aroused. The she dropped my left ball and sucked in the larger right one. She repeated the process pulling on my ball away from my body. Painful but pleasant. Then she let my right ball out of her mouth before she sucked both balls in.

"Shit" I groaned again as I felt my balls get licked simultaneously for the first time in my life. After several minutes doing that she popped her mouth onto the tip of my swollen, red, twitching cock with the fore skin low down and stretched to the limit. She sucked my cock once and it exploded. She fastened her arms against my buttocks and held me as I powered sperm into her mouth. I felt my knees start to give but she held me with my knees locked so I didn't fall. The orgasm continued longer than any before. I dropped the paint brush and held the paint tin with both hands as I shuddered.

As I neared the end of the orgasm she started to suck me harder, drawing out my orgasm as long as she could.

The pleasure she gave me was indescribable.

I stood there now perched on the small step ladder, pants round my ankles.

Olga stood back and said, "There you go, the first thank you for going to the shop for me years ago."

"I might have taken you against your will but understand, the Protein in your spunk improves the health of older women so you are helping me too."

"Plus my husband no longer knows he is married to me so I have had no sex in a very long time. So it's a win win situation for us don't you think?"

I started looking at those big pointy tits and thought I would like to get them out for old time sake, and how good her toothless blow job had been.

She disappeared after that so it was back to painting the ceiling albeit now with a grin on my face.

The next day the same thing happened. Pants down, knob out, balls sucked and then big orgasm.

After a few days I settled into getting my daily blow job. I started to fire less spunk. So Olga decided when I got close to coming she shoved a finger up my bum hole and waggle it against my Prostate. This caused a massive flood of baby maker juice to fill her mouth as quick as she swallowed it.

For the rest of the week my anus was well fingered and my ball bag emptied daily,

On the last day of painting. Olga came into the living room. But I was not up the ladder today. I was painting skirting boards. As she came over, I started to stand up and as I did so I slid her skirt up to her waist.

"What are you doing" Olga said. No one has been in my pussy since 1972 and neither will you." she said.

"I'm Mrs Cum who gets you with my finger up your bum."

And she laughed loudly until I pulled her green dress over her head revealing her old fashioned undergarments. There in plain sight where those big pointy tits which I had wanted to see for over 20 years. The bra held them up and shaped them like a cone. I reached behind her and undid the Playtex bra, I had expected her tits to drop down round her hips like so many big breasted older women. Olga's tits stayed up with her nipples standing to attention.

"Wow" I said as I studies those girls. Very nice indeed. As I sucked her tits she pulled my cock with her hand. I felt my pants being lowered so I grabbed her large knickers and eased them over her big buttcks. I had never seen a sparsely grey haired pussy before, but I was not put off. It felt good to get between a girls legs who hadn't opened them since 1972.

I leaned her back on the sturdy dining room table and nudged her knees apart and slid in between her legs. While my cock rested at the entrance to her vagina I kissed and sucked her boobs, neck and shoulders.

Then out off the blue, her heels smacked against my bottom and my cock ploughed inside her. Instinct took over as I pushed in and out.

Despite looking down and seeing her grey hair, large body parts, flabby waist, the fact that she was in her 60's, no one had been up her cunt for years, and she was the grumpy bag who tortured me as a school kid. It felt like revenge as I felt my orgasm coming.

I tried to slow down to enjoy Olga more but then I felt that finger push up my anus and tickle my Prostrate gland.

"Fook" I cried out as all my spunk fired into a rarely visited love tunnel. Olga loved it, with her legs fasten around my waist her arms round my neck she pumped herself up and down on my cock as I stood there stiff as a board completely still while my balls bounced up and down firing their cream deep into Olga.

After a few minutes Olga started to move. Well there you go my friend I paid you in full for your work. Now if you can paint my windows there is a lot more rewards available for you!

The End.