Mrs. Davis at the Beach House

Story Info
Mrs. Davis' inhibitions get the best of her!
7.5k words
4.54
54.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deterlake
deterlake
71 Followers

"Absolutely not," Leah Davis told her son.

"Mom, please. We're not going to mess anything up," Blake pleaded.

"I'm not going to let a group of twenty year olds into your grandparents beach house," Leah responded.

"You make it sound like there is going to be a hundred of us there. There's only going to be five or six of us there," he tried to reason.

"It's not going to happen" Leah said matter-of-factly, "I told you, I can either go with you guys and chaperone or you're not going at all."

Blake contemplated his options and although dreaded the idea of his mom coming along, he wanted to celebrate his 21st birthday so he decided to just let her come.

"Whatever, you can come" he begrudgingly agreed and walked away defeated. The weekend celebration he had envisioned for the past year had gone from epic to somewhat lame.

Leah, on the other hand was doing everything she could to contain her excitement. as she was going to get to celebrate her son's 21st birthday with him and his closest friends. Since her son had gone off to college and made some new friends, she had wondered who he'd invite.

"So who's coming?" Leah asked curiously

"Max and Steven. And then Travis, Garret, and James from school." Blake replied

Leah was overjoyed to hear that a few of Blake's college friends were going. Max and Steven were Blake's childhood friends and while they had always been good friends of Blake's, they were definitely on the nerdy side. Steven had always been extreme polite but was fairly reserved around the Davis household. Max on the other hand, had been a nuisance since he was a young. Leah had always thought he had held Blake back throughout high school because of how socially awkward he was. His interests seemed to consist exclusively of fast food and video games. His face was acne filled and he had a spare tire around his belly since sophomore year of high school. She was absolutely repulsed by everything about him. In his frequent visits throughout high school, Max did a horrible job of hiding his huge crush of her and often had to give a look of annoyance for him to break his stare. She had also caught Steven sneaking a peek of her from time to time, but didn't mind as his shyness made his glances seem innocent.

For the most part, Leah enjoyed the attention she got from men when she was out in public. She often wore yoga pants and athletic tops out and got extended looks from men. She had gotten her boobs done when she was in her twenties and had always considered it a great investment.

Blake had to admit, his mom was hot. He had always kind of known it but it was solidified one day about a year ago when he walked in on her bent over pulling clothes out of the dryer. He was taken aback when he saw that all she was wearing was a tiny black thong. His eyes had slowly scanned the back of her legs and stopped when they reached her perfect backside where her ass cheeks ate up the small piece of fabric that could hardly classify as underwear.

Even a year later, he vividly remembers what happens next, she turned, shrieked at the sight of her son and as she did her best to cover her large breasts in her matching lace black bra, screamed "Blake! What are you doing?! Get out of here!" She yelled at him. He quickly scurried out of the room. Neither Blake nor Leah had ever spoke of the incident and it was something that he had never told anybody.

When Blake was in high school, Leah would often urge Blake and his friends to get out of the house and go to parties and try and meet girls. However, the three of them seemed perfectly content staying in and playing video games at the house. More often times then not, the boys ended up at the Davis household where they knew Mrs. Davis would more than likely be hanging around. When it was time for her son to go to college, Leah was thrilled to hear that neither Max or Steven would be attending the same school as Blake.

Contrary to Blake's high school friends, her son's college friends were exactly what Leah had in mind when she imagined what her son's friends would be like. Travis was Blake's closest friend from college. Leah had met him the few times she had been out to the school to see her son and always enjoyed Travis' company. Travis also happened to have a youthful and muscular frame that Leah was secretly excited to see at the beach. The other two, Garret and James, were names that she had heard, but had never met.

...

School had just gotten out for summer and Max and Steven were over at Blake's house. They were hanging around in Blake's backyard talking about how classes were getting harder now that their majors had been decided.

Blake thought he might as well get telling the guys the news out of the way.

"Hey just as a heads up, my mom is coming to the beach house with us this weekend."

"Oh baby!" Max said, unable to hide his excitement.

Blake shot a pissed off look at him.

"Sorry man but the weekend just got a whole lot better. I can't wait to see her in a bikini."

He could only mumble something under his breath, still pissed his mom was tagging along.

...

Max and Steven were staying over the night before the trip out to the beach and the three were watching SportsCenter and talking about the weekend ahead of them.

Leah had just finished packing in her room and wanted to go into the kitchen to get some water before bed. Leah never really dressed in her sleepwear when Bake's friends were over knowing it would embarrass him; however, she was extremely tired and thought she could quickly get a glass of water without causing a disturbance. As Steven and Max heard the sound of her bedroom door open, they repositioned themselves to get a glimpse of Blake's mom emerge from her room.

As the boys turned, Mrs. Davis appeared in lavender colored silk pajamas. The bottoms were loose fitting but extremely short and barely covered her ass. Her back was to the boys and Blake's friends unapologetically drank in the sight of his mom. Blake knew that nightie, and knew that his friends would get an even better show when she turned around. Leah could feel the boys' eyes on her and thought to herself "so much for going unnoticed."

As his mom turned, Blake could literally hear an involuntary gasp come from his friends' mouths. With the amount of her breasts exposed, the top must have come down to right where her areolas begin. At the moment, Mrs. Davis looked more like a Victoria Secret model than the mother of their best friend. Leah had to do all she could to hold back laughter as she realized the effect she was having on these boys.

To break the silence, she asked the boys, "You guys excited for this weekend?"

Max overzealously responded, "Yea, I'm happy you are coming with us!"

"I'm just coming to make sure you boys don't mess up the beach house," she responded.

The boys nervously giggled as they continued to stare at Leah drinking her water in the kitchen.

"Alright, well I'm going to bed. You boys should do the same soon. We have a long few days ahead of us."

"Goodnight mom" Blake said in an annoyed tone.

------------------------------------------------

The day had finally come. Blake was excited to finally turn twenty-one and ecstatic that his birthday fell on a Friday. The boys decided that they wanted get an early start to enjoy as much of the vacation house as they could.

As they exited the house, Max took in the first of what he hoped would be many stimulating views of their official vacation. Mrs. Davis walked in front of him out of the garage and looked good enough to eat. Her ass shook as her defined cheeks protruded in her shorts separately with each step she took. The green tank top she wore revealed the outline of her bra, while accentuating the tan, toned skin around it. He exhaled vehemently in anticipation of spending a whole weekend around this goddess.

Blake was the only one of the guys with an SUV and with four riding up in the car; it made the most sense for him to drive.

When they got ready to get in the car, Max quickly said, "Steven, you're the tallest so you can take shotgun."

This, of course, was done strategically to allow him to share the backseat with Mrs. Davis.

Max quickly climbed into the backseat behind Blake and attentively watched Mrs. Davis get in. He took in the sight of her deep cleavage as her shirt drooped as she climbed in. With the loose fit, he could distinctly see the shape of both tits in the cups of her bra and was transfixed on them.

As they got on their way, the three boys made conversation on a variety of topics. Every so often, Leah could feel Max peer over to get a look at her body. It probably happened ten or so times in the first couple hours of the drive and she was really starting to get irritated with him. She avoided looking at him and decided to just look out the window, pretending to take in the view.

After a half hour or so, Leah had cooled down a bit and asked, "Is anybody hungry? I packed snacks!"

"I'd like to snack on that ass," Max thought to himself

Leah unbuckled her seatbelt and put her knees on the middle seat next to Max and reached into the back of the SUV. The cooler had slid further towards the back of the car so she had to reach quite a ways back to reach the cooler.

Max turned and looked to his right as Mrs. Davis dug through the cooler, that perfect ass was just inches from his face and he was in heaven. Leah was doing everything she could to hurry up as she could just imagine the view Max was getting. Steven knew that if he turned he would be treated to a spectacular view of his friend's mom so that was exactly what he did. Max looked at him and raised his eyebrows and gave his friend a smirk in approval of the view they were taking in.

Blake also noticed the position his mom was in and couldn't help but look in the rear view mirror at her bubble butt stuck up in the air. He was hypnotized as her peach shaped ass had a slight wiggle to it as she occupied herself getting things out of the cooler. He broke his daze and focused on the road ahead, thankful he hadn't crashed because he was staring at his mom.

After about another hour of driving, they finally pulled up to their destination and Blake's friends were more than impressed with the beach house. They had never had the opportunity to go as Blake's family always shared it with members of their extended family.

It was a huge modern 4-bedroom house with three bathrooms and an outside shower. The house would be more than enough to accommodate them for the weekend. Leah got up to one of the bedrooms that had its own bathroom. She figured Blake could take the master bedroom this trip. It was his birthday, after all. As they were setting their stuff down and getting settled, someone knocked on the front door.

"That must be Travis." Blake said loudly from what sounded like the bathroom, "Mom can you get that?"

"Yeah, sure." Leah said, excited to see her son's friend.

"Hi Travis!" Leah said when she opened the door, catching herself sounding a little bit too excited. She stepped towards him with open arms and gave him a hug. She could feel the young man's chiseled body press up against her as she hugged him.

Both Max and Steven had walked up as Leah hugged Travis and instantly became jealous that he had gotten a hug from her. They also both realized that Leah's energy had changed drastically upon Travis' arrival.

They started making conversation and after a couple of minutes, Blake came out of the bathroom.

"Were you taking a dump bro?" Travis asked Blake.

"Yeah and I named it little Travis" Blake responded

Leah laughed, "Haha you boys are so funny."

"Should we go down to Main Street and get some lunch?" Blake asked.

"Yeah, we can finally get you a drink... legally!" Travis responded.

"Not that we have ever had a drink underage" Travis said sarcastically looking over at Mrs. Davis.

"Oh shut up! I know you boys are having fun at college" Leah said with a flirty tone, reaching out and touching Travis' arm.

The five of them made the short walk to Main Street, which had numerous eateries and bars and was exactly the type of place you'd want to spend your 21st birthday. As they were walking, they looked inside one place that had a bunch of young people in it and a menu posted up outside so they knew it had food.

"How about here?!" Travis suggested.

"Yeah!" Max said, realizing he was quickly becoming an afterthought on the weekend.

Blake had some skepticism as he was completely sober and hadn't really planned on going to a place like this with his mom. She had agreed to stay home when the guys went out for the night but came along since it was day time. As they made their way inside, it was hard to make their way through the crowd and he could tell the young guys in the bar checking out his mom. He even saw a couple of guys point her out to their friends. Watching these guys ogle his mom was really starting to bother Blake and he got angry all over again that she forced her way into this weekend.

Leah, however, was enjoying the environment and was thrilled to be going out with her son and his friends. After taking a lap, the five of them found a group getting up and were able to take their table. The waiter came by after a few minutes and asked them what they wanted to drink. Leah ordered a Cadillac margarita and guacamole for the table. All of the boys ordered beers. Luckily, he didn't card them as Steven had yet to turn twenty-one and didn't have much faith in his fake ID.

When the guacamole and drinks got to the table the five of them cheered to Blake's birthday and took a sip. Leah took a chip and scooped up some of the guacamole and as she went to take the bite, about half of the guacamole fell off the chip and landed right in her cleavage.

"Oh shoot," she said softly

She took a napkin and began wiping it off, causing her boobs to jiggle. She could feel Max peering over at her as she wiped the guacamole up. Leah was already getting annoyed of constantly feeling like Max staring at her and the weekend was just getting started. She looked in his direction to let him know she knew he was watching. Travis meanwhile had been checking out the bar to see if there were any potential prospects and was late to realize what had happened to Mrs. Davis. Once he had, he watched her clean up her little mess. Realizing hat she had caught Travis' attention, she took her index finger and scooped up the last little bit of guacamole and sucked it off her finger.

"What was that?" Travis thought to himself

"So what do you boys want to do the rest of the day?" Leah chimed in, to break the silence at the table.

Blake answered, "Right after lunch I'm going to have to pick up James and Garrett from the airport. Steven do you want to go with?" He said, hoping to get his friends to become a more cohesive group for the weekend.

"Sure." Steven responded.

The food came and the five of them began eating and making small talk at the table. As noon had come and gone, the place began to fill up with even more young people, so much so that they began standing between the tables where other patrons were sitting and eating. A group of three guys begin standing particularly close to their table and took notice of the attractive older woman at the table very quickly.

As they talked amongst themselves, they took turns checking out Leah's body.

Mrs. Davis had taken notice of her new admirers and begun to loosen up with a cocktail in her system. Frankly, she was flattered that three young, attractive men were checking her out.

When they were walking into the bar, she had noticed that there was a DJ booth in the corner, but thought nothing of it, figuring it was for later on in the night. Sure enough though, music started playing right there in the middle of the afternoon.

"Lots of pretty girls in here boys," Leah said moving her shoulders slightly to the music.

"None as pretty as you are," one of the three guys that were lingering around their table chimed in. He held out his hand and asked, "how about a dance?"

Leah put her hand over her chest with a flirting look of awe and shock at the young man.

Now buzzed, she shrugged her shoulders and took a big sip to finish her drink and said, "Sure why not?"

The guy smiled and gave a cocky look at the four boys sitting there shocked that this guy had the balls to ask for a dance and even more surprised that Mrs. Davis accepted the offer. As the MILF stood up, her new friend put his hand around her waist to guide her through the crowd.

However, instead of heading over to the dance floor he directed her over to the bar.

"What in the hell is she doing?" Blake asked.

"Lucky bastard," Max replied under his breath. He was paying close attention to the two of them as their playful interactions.

The bartender poured two shots and Leah looked back at the boys with an open mouth and surprised smile as if to proclaim her innocence as to what was going on. As they lifted their shots, the two intertwined their arms.

Travis also watched intently and was also becoming growingly jealous of the flirting going on between Mrs. Davis and her young new suitor but he, unlike Max, intended to do something about it.

"I have to go get those guys at the airport, can you guys take care of the bill?" Blake asked.

"Yeah, we got you bro...it's your birthday," Travis responded, punching him playfully "We'll meet you at the house in a little bit."

"I'm going back to the house now," Max said, "This music sucks."

Max took off rather abruptly and Travis sat back in his chair as he watched this guy doing his best to operate on Mrs. Davis as he waited for the bill. After finishing the shot, the two made their way to the dance floor.

With the dance floor starting to fill up, it had become very hot in the bar and some of the guys had their shirts off. After a few minutes of dancing, Leah's new friend took his off as a new song came. The young man took his shirt and wrapped it around Leah's waist and pulled her tight into him. Their faces were inches apart and Leah couldn't believe she was pressed up against this shirtless twenty something year old stud. She put his hands on chest against as they continued to dance. He put his right leg in between her legs and as close as they were, actually lifted her off the floor for a minute. Leah could feel her pussy starting to get wet and couldn't believe how turned on she was getting.

As they continued to grind on the dance floor the young man tucked his shirt in the back of his shorts. This gave him an opportunity to get his hands on this Leah's waist just above her hips as they swayed to the music. Leah had both of her arms around his neck and continued to move to the music.

Then to Leah's surprise she felt a new set of hands grab her hips from behind. She turned her head to see that another one of the guys in the group took it upon himself to put his hands on her hips and began grinding his groin into her ass. Leah finished the song between the two young guys and figured it might be a good time for a break.

Leah smiled and turned to the guy, getting up on her tiptoes and whispered in his ear, "Thanks for the dance."

As she walked towards the bar, Leah looked over to the table that they were sitting at and saw that her son and friends were no longer there.

"Probably a good thing Blake didn't see me dancing like that" she thought to herself.

As she looked for space to get the bartender's attention to get a drink, she saw Travis was standing at the bar having a beer.

"Travis! I thought you guys all left!" she came up to him giving him a hug.

"Where'd the others go?" Mrs. Davis asked

"Blake and Steven ran to the airport to get our other buddies." Travis replied, "Max took off because he didn't like the music"

deterlake
deterlake
71 Followers