Mrs. Dawson's Boy Toy

Story Info
Teen becomes a plaything for MILF.
6k words
4.63
52.3k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to a fancy-dress party with my sister on New Year's Eve, 2 months after my 18th birthday. She was back from her first term at University and they were all her friends, lots of people I didn't know well. Everybody was dressed up in outlandish costumes. The gladiator I had dressed as was revealing more skin than I was comfortable with! The tunic was way too small for me, not surprising, since I had had it since I was nine. My boxer shorts hung out below the hem when I first put it on, which looked ridiculous.

The party was busy, hectic and rowdy and full of people I didn't really know. I was struggling to fit in and was feeling foolish in my tiny tunic with my plastic armbands. My sister dragged me around saying Hi to a bunch of people who were delighted to see her and not at all interested in me. I found a bottle of vodka in the kitchen and hit it with two big gulps before making myself a strong mixed drink. It hit me within a few minutes and dulled my anxiety and self-consciousness a bit. When we met the hostess, the mother of one of my sister's friends, she eyed me up and down and slurred "You look more like a roman slave than a gladiator, cute though, very cute!" Apparently, she was really into the whole costume thing and had been adjusting peoples costumes all night. When she suggested some changes to mine, I was relieved.

She took my hand and led me into the hallway to a table covered in a variety of costumes, she turned and took a long thorough look at me and said: "Yummy! If only I was 20 years younger!" Then she put her cocktail glass down and rummaged through the pile. She came up with leather manacles for my ankles and wrists and a collar. Losing the stupid plastic sword and armor was a relief.

She tugged at my boxer shorts: "Slave, these have to go!"

I complained and argued that the tunic was way too short, but she continued to tug, and they were soon below my knees. I tried to pull them back up but began to lose my balance and the battle. I was scared, my bare buttocks were now completely exposed to anyone who walked around the corner. The fight went out of me and I let her win. But with little more than a thin piece of fabric covering from my waist to the tops of my thighs, I felt more exposed than ever.

"There, that's much more authentic!" She said, grinning with mischief

"Please, I can't walk around like this all night!" I complained.

She stepped back and looked at the tiny skirt-like sarong around my waist. "Yummy!" She said again with a laugh. "You're right, of course. Wrong crowd for this sort of costume!" She bent down and put her hands up under her own skirt and pulled down her panties, stepped out of them and handed them to me. "There you go!"

I stood looking at her, dumbfounded. They were tiny, warm and a hint of her scent drifted up from them. It was the most startling and arousing moment of my life.

"Well, put them on before someone comes out here and asks what you're doing with my panties in your hand!"

Dumbly I did as she commanded. They were pink, silky with lace edging, tiny in my hand they were almost nonexistent when I put them on. They didn't cover more than a third of my buttocks and in the front my cock and balls were very tightly confined, I felt my cock hardening a little both at the confinement and the feeling of the silky covering that was still warm with her body heat. It was embarrassing to be so aroused but at least I was no longer dangling low and uncovered.

Mrs. Dawson stepped back again and looked me over. Then stepped forward and tugged a little at the costume. Settling it down lower, her hand stroked first my buttocks and then my cock. "Somebody isn't objecting!" She grinned at me knowingly and turned and walked back into the living room.

She offered me a drink and I jumped at the chance to take the edge off my self-consciousness.

Mrs. Dawson seemed delighted with her changes to my costume and was very attentive as she again adjusted what little I was wearing. I put it down to the drink, but it was cool getting all this attention from the only true adult in the house. We chatted and when she was done with me, she patted me on the butt and sent me off into the party.

It was hard to mingle, I'm not very outgoing, and my eyes kept drifting back to Mrs. Dawson who was dressed as a show girl in a black and red corset and matching skirt, long at the back but very short at the front, revealing stocking tops and a garter on her thigh, she wore a feather head-dress that stood a foot above her head and subconsciously I could see it above the crowd all the time. I kept looking her way, she was an attractive woman and fully enjoying herself, I was fascinated and couldn't stop gazing at her. She caught me a couple of times and grinned. The third time she crooked her finger and beckoned me over. Sheepishly I went to her.

"You look a little under occupied for a slave! Do you mind helping me by making sure everyone's drinks are topped up?"

Mind? I was delighted. Now I had a task, the time passed much more quickly. There were plenty of drinks to serve and lots of cleanup. Mrs. Dawson was very cheerful and chatty, and she kept me busy and playfully slapped my butt a couple of times as I passed her. She also playfully told me to stop calling her Mrs. Dawson and that a good slave would call his mistress "m'lady" or "mistress".

After a while the crowd started to thin out and before we knew it, the last 8 or ten were leaving, including my sister and Mrs. Dawson's daughter Emily. They tried to persuade me to go with them but the idea of crossing town in the cold winter night to another party where I knew nobody, dressed as I was, held little attraction. I was in the middle of begging off when Mrs. Dawson came out of the living room.

"Leaving me with all this mess, Emily?" She said, tongue in cheek. "Surely you don't expect me to clean up on my own!" She was playing up the sympathy with great show.

"I have to go now, or I'll miss my ride!" Emily pleaded. "Leave it and I'll help you clean up in the morning."

"I've heard that one before! What about you, slave, are you leaving too?"

"Uh, I ..."

"Twenty quid if you stay and help me clean up!" She cut in, seeing my hesitation.

"That would be great if you would." Chimed in Emily "You didn't really want to come with us anyway!"

"Twenty quid!" Said Mrs. Dawson, grinning at me wickedly.

And so the deal was done. The party animals left, still in all their funky costumes, out into the cold wet night. Mrs. Dawson stood there with her ear to the slightly ajar door listening to their conversation as they gathered themselves up to leave. She looked at me and smiled, putting her finger to her lips. Her eyes were still on me as their voices began to fade into the distance. She ran her hand playfully and seductively down her side, to her stocking top, fingers tracing the lace. My eyes flittered from her fingers to her gaze locked on me. She bit suggestively on her lip and her fingers slid up to the very short hem at the front of her skirt and lifted it to expose little red lace panties beneath. She was an incredibly erotic sight, large breasts held tightly inside the corset top, narrow waist, sexy tanned thighs clad in black lace stockings all the way to her stiletto heeled boots. I felt myself harden inside the thin fabric of my sister's Calvin Klein's. I was surprised she had panties on but she had had plenty of opportunities during the evening to slip upstairs and replace those she had given me.

She pushed back on the door and the latch locked closed. "Wanna play?" She said, leaving no doubt in my mind what she was suggesting.

The "Yeah!" I tried to respond with caught in my throat and came out more of a whimper.

"Come here, yummy little slave boy!" she said, crooking her finger at me with one hand, still holding up the skirt with the other. "Why don't you help me out of these panties, I think they're just going to get in the way!"

Nervously, my heart racing, I moved forward as if in a dream and I knelt to the task, slipping my fingers gingerly into the elastic on both hips and slipping them down over her sexy smooth hips and warm tanned thighs. The fragrance of her wafted forward as I drew them down, the sexy perfume she wore overtaken by the warm scent of her arousal. Her pussy was completely hairless, three tiny little heart tattoos where the hairs had once been. I was completely mesmerized in the moment, drinking in every sensation as I continued to ease her panties down her gorgeous stockinged legs. She lifted one foot then the other so that I could finish the job, helping the elasticated lace over the bejeweled stiletto ankle boots.

Her hand came down and I felt her take hold of the collar at my neck. I looked up at her.

"Ever kissed a pussy, slave boy? Ever licked one, eaten it out?" Her voice was a smooth purr.

"No, Mrs..." I murmured, cut off.

"Call me "M'lady"! I like the sound of it better!"

"No M'lady." I said cautiously.

"Oh my!" She purred, grinning mischievously. "I get to train you, how perfect!"

Embarrassed, I looked down.

"Nothing to be ashamed of, sweetie. Kiss it! I'll make you into the perfect pussy eater, all it takes is practice and a desire to please."

I leaned forward as her hand went to the back of my head.

"Mmmmmm, and you do have a desire to please!" She murmured as my lips touched her skin.

I kissed the hearts above her pussy, little kisses down onto the swollen puffy lips. A groan escaped her mouth and I looked up at her.

"That's it sweetie, keep your eyes on mine as you eat me! Mmmm, perfect!"

I continued the kisses, my hands holding her thighs as my lips caressed the soft skin of her warm fragrant pussy lips.

"Ohhhhh, so good!" She moaned above me "Exquisite!" stroking her hand in my hair. "Now your tongue. Lick that wet little slit".

Keeping my lips on hers, I slipped the tip of my tongue to sweep up the slit between those delicious puffy lips.

"That's right, Oh, yes that's it. Just like that!"

I repeated the stroke, watching the look of pleasure misting her eyes, totally enthralled, captivated. Then again, and again. Long gentle strokes as her hips rolled a little in my hands. Her sex was oozing moisture, my tongue lapped it up, tasting her and loving it.

"Deeper." She murmured.

I pushed deeper, my tongue parting the puffy lips and delving into the paradise beyond. The slick warm folds parting beneath them, allowing me their taste and fragrance. I lapped deeper, my tongue stroking the inside of her lips, the slick wet flesh ripe with dewy lust. The heady fragrance filling my lungs, the thick taste of her thrilling my taste buds, the slack jawed wantonness of her face exciting my eyes. Slowly I lapped between her lips, long strokes of my thick tongue, slow and insistent.

"Ohhh, yes, Just like that! Just like that!" She moaned, her head rolling back against the door as she reveled in the sensations I was giving her.

Eager to please, and lost in the moment, in the look of pure sensual bliss on her face, I continued to lap my tongue through her folds, probing deeper as the pressure on the back of my head increased, moving up and down as she guided me. My tongue now digging deep into her hot wet pussy, slipping further and further into the succulent depths of her. Her moans were a continuous music to my ears as I caressed her depths with my tongue. My hands slipped around to the full warm globes of her ass, pulling her onto my face as I strove to lick deeper and deeper. Her hips rocked against me, rolling in a delicious gyration. Her eyes closed in bliss and I could tell the feelings were building in her, her face and body so expressive, I could almost feel what she was feeling. Her hands urged me higher, my tongue slipping up the length of the wanton wet folds of her pussy until it rolled over the tight knot of her clit.

"Oh, Fuck, Yeah." Her moans turned to a groan of lust as the tight bud responded to my tongue. "Right there, baby, right there. Lick my little clit!"

I lapped at the hard little bud over and over, my eyes locked on her face as desire and lust overwhelmed her and the blissful pleasure turned to torturous lust and anguish. Her hands now both on the back of my head crushing me against her groin. I lapped furiously at her hot hard clit, loving the feel of the swollen hardness under soft slick skin, running my tongue over it and around it again and again and again. I watched her face fascinated by the torment my tongue caused, watched as she seemed to climb higher and higher on this wave of pleasure. Groans and gasps pouring out of her lips, her eyes now locked on mine in pleading desperation as I lapped at the center of her in a craze of desire to make her cum.

"Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah!" She panted in a crescendo of desire and need.

And then it hit, as though she could not resist any longer, her orgasm blew through her. She cried out a shriek of pent up torment. "Yessssssssssssssss! YESSSSSSSSSSS!" Her hands grasping me to her greedy pussy, her hips pushed hard into me. My tongue's little tip lashing the rock-hard center of her pleasure over and over as her head rolled against the door, her eyes closed by the enormous sensations coursing through her. I rode with her through the waves of her orgasm, my tongue keeping time with the crashing, thundering waves.

Slowly the thrills ebbed and her grip on me slackened, her hips slumped back against the door. I eased my tongue away from her now sensitive clit and kissed my way back up to the little heart tattoos.

"Oh! Sweet boy! You are a delight!" She looked down at me with bright elated eyes. She tugged me up by the collar until my face was at hers and her mouth met mine, her tongue driving between my lips as soon as they touched hers. The thrill of such a passionate kiss was immense, my whole body reacting to the driving force of her tongue swirling around mine.

Still holding my collar, she pulled me back. "Mmmm, you taste like me! I like that!" She bit my lip between her teeth and then fucked me with her tongue again. I could feel her reaching for the coat rack beside me and then felt her fiddling with my collar, but my mind was almost completely focused on the wild feelings of her tongue and lips. One of her hands dropped and snaked its way between us, stroking then gripping the rock-hard outline of my cock in the tiny Calvin's.

"Mmmm, that's the right response to eating pussy!" She whispered, pushing me away from her and stepping away from the door. "Now lets go and find somewhere more comfortable for lesson two!"

She walked away from me and I was tugged along behind her, she had clipped her dog's leash to my collar. As if I would have resisted! But the symbolism was not lost on me - there was only one in charge here.

"Did you like eating my pussy, slave?" She asked, turning to me as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes, M'lady" I croaked, now thoroughly enjoying my slave role, my voice thick with wonder.

She grinned back at me "You did well, very well." She stopped and pulled me close again, one hand on the leash, the other reaching down and stroking the length of my cock. "You have a nice thick cock." She purred against my lips. "Have you ever fucked a pussy?"

"Yes, M'lady" I answered, a little eager to show my experience despite its limitations.

She nipped at my lips with her teeth, licked at them with her tongue, then pulled back. "How many?"

"One"

She continued to stroke the length of my cock grinning at me "Mmmmm, you will forget that pussy after tonight. I'm going to make sure of that!" She turned and led me up the stairs. My eyes fixed on her firm rounded buttocks and thighs, my cock achingly hard.

She took me into her bedroom and pushed me onto her bed on my back. She crawled up stroking my legs, until her face was at my crotch. She grinned as she uncovered what I wore beneath the thin fabric of my tunic. "Very kinky!" She giggled "But a little restrictive for one so aroused!" She stroked the length of my cock and eased the waistband down, releasing it. Immediately she ducked her head and took the entire head between her lips.

The sensation was enormous. I groaned in pleasure as her hot wet lips closed around me. Her tongue lashed the head of my cock as her head bobbed taking another couple of inches of me into her eager mouth. She suckled hard on me, the punishing speed and power of her onslaught overwhelming me completely. Within seconds I was close to cumming, I could feel myself building to a sudden speedy orgasm, there was no holding back, no way I could stop the rapidly boiling heat in my groin. I groaned as I lost myself.

But, suddenly, as quickly as she started, her mouth was off me. I gasped with the suddenness of it all, her instant withdrawal a crashing disappointment, I was panting with need, left hanging on the edge of my orgasm. Grinning wickedly, she ran her tongue over the glistening head of my cock as she looked at me.

"How long can you last, sweetie?"

"Not long, M'..." She took the words out of me as she swallowed me whole again. Five, ten fifteen more bobbing suckling strokes and she was off me again. Her lecherous look at me speaking volumes.

"Good!" She purred, stroking my now wet shaft with one firm hand "Once we're done with that we can settle in for a nice long fuck!"

Again, she dived down onto my cock. Feasting on it in a frenzy of motion, all lips and tongue and mouth, sucking and stroking and lashing. I had the sheets balled in knots in my fists as my mind blew circuits trying to cope with all the sensation. I could feel the orgasm building, the inevitability of it beginning to course through me, relaxing me into a delirium of pleasure.

Suddenly she was off me again. My eyes flew open in a panic of unsated desire.

"A good slave always asks permission before he cums!" She grinned mischievously, her hands now off me too, my cock twitching furiously between us.

"Please... M'lady... Please make me cum." I stammered, gasping and panting.

She ran a finger teasingly up the length of the sensitive underside. "Of course, I could keep you like this for a while! Close but not quite there! Would you like that Slave? A true slave only cums when his mistress allows it!"

"Please, M'lady, please can I cum?" I gasped, in awe of the power she held over me.

"Mmmm" she purred approvingly. "But only because I want the next course so much!"

Looking up at me, I felt her slip a hand down below my balls, fingers slipping under the elastic of the panties and slipping into the crease between my buttocks, sliding with ease in the sweaty confines. I felt the tip of a finger stroke across my hole and twitched. She smiled and circled the finger on that spot, applying pressure until it slipped inside. Nerve endings that I didn't know existed screamed out a chorus of intense joy as her long, slim, elegant finger probed deeper. Without thinking, I lifted my hips a little to allow her access and was met with a smile of satisfaction from her.

She fucked me slowly with her finger, burying in deep then twisting and rolling before easing back out, it was slow and delicious, she was stroking something inside me that was telegraphing the need to cum through my entire being. Slowly she added a second finger and I groaned with the intense pleasure of it. She watched me as I writhed in wide eyed surprise at the intense pleasure emanating from inside my ass. Her mouth sank onto me with careful teasing slowness this time sucking gently, teasing my orgasm out of me. But I was too close, nothing could hold me back once the warmth of her mouth enveloped me. I felt the cum scorch through me as rope after rope of thick cum shot into her mouth, searing its way up my cock, my hips bucking in wild abandon, my mind lost in a fire of ecstasy as I thrashed below her. Her fingers milking every drop out of me with smooth gentle strokes. Her mouth stayed on me sucking and pleasuring me until the last of me poured out. Her eyes watching me like a feral cat.

12