Mrs. Grace & I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that night, I learned in a decisive way the difference between fucking and lovemaking. In the morning, we knew that we had established a strong union.

I had been away from home all night and I felt guilty at the anxiety I must have given my parents. I did not want to leave Catherine, but felt I must put my parents minds at rest. I hastened home, only to be given another shock.

My father was sitting in the kitchen, and looking up as I walked in he said, “About bloody time too.”

I thought he was referring to my all night out, but he went on, “You made the poor woman wait long enough.”

Mother came in and said her piece. “You’ve come to your senses then? I should think so too. If ever two people were made for each other its you and Catherine, and she’s been so patient.”

I finally found my voice: “You mean you both knew this was going to happen?” “Of course we have,” mother snapped. “Who do you think selected that black thing she was wearing last night? You don’t think Catherine would have chosen it, do you? I went shopping with her and persuaded her to get it.”

“It was my idea,” laughed father. “That’s how your mother caught me.”

“Do you mean that you two and Catherine have been plotting this all along?”

“Course we have,” said mother. “We didn’t want our son marrying any old girl. We wanted the best for you, and if you ask her to marry you, you’ll have the best. Now start getting your things out of here and into Catherine’s place.

I did not start “moving my things” immediately. I rushed back to Catherine, burst in through the door, grabbed her and said, “Will you marry me?”

She paused for a moment and my stomach turned over; “She’s going to say ‘No’”.

I was wrong. She said quietly, “Move in with me, darling, and if in twelve months time you ask me to marry you again, I shall say ‘Yes.’”

“But…but why not say ‘yes’ now?” I protested.

“For all the reasons you have held back from me for so long,” she replied. “In twelve months you will have answers to the questions those reasons give rise to. There is one other thing you should think about. I shall not be able to give you babies. Now come along, let’s start moving your things.”

Mother, father, Catherine and I spent the morning moving my goods into my new habitat.

Two things did not turn out as Catherine had stated them. First, and much to her surprise, she became pregnant. I think our first night together fixed that.

Second, in the light of her pregnancy and because I was so persistent, we married in three months.

As I write it is now three years since we married, and now within our bond of love we have our little Alicia as well.

12