Mrs. Griffin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked confused. "What do you have?"

"The picture I just took of you."

"Ha-ha." She smiled smugly. "You can't even see my face in it."

"True, but you've got quite a distinctive looking wedding ring, don't you think? And your classroom's in the background. I plan to go and tell all my buddies and some of the girls in your class how sweet ol' Mrs. Griffin was so desperate and horny she tried to seduce me like a whore."

"I never tried to seduce you!"

"That may be true, but this picture says otherwise." I patted the pocket my phone was in. "I know most of them will believe me, and do you plan on defending your case?"

She looked like a trapped mouse. "What do you want from me now? Money? How much is it gonna take for this to end?"

"I don't want or need your money, Mrs. Griffin."

Sadness filled her eyes. "Then what do you want?"

"Oooh, I think you know." I slowly looked down her naked body to her toes then back up to her eyes. They widened.

"No." Her head shook. "I could never do that - I'm a married woman."

"Yea, married to a cheating butt pirate."

Her head dropped. Moments later she muttered, "I still can't do it."

I could see how hard this was for her. We needed to start off light. "Okay, how 'bout just a blow job, then?"

She thought. "I can't do that, either...I'm a God fearing Christian woman."

"Oh, cut the crap, Mrs. G." I threw my arms up. "You know what, I'm bored of this." I picked up my bag. It's time to go for the hail Mary. "I'm off to tell everyone what a whore you are." I turned and made my way to the door. As I placed my hand on the handle, I heard:

"Ryan, wait."

My eyes looked up. Thank God. I thought it was all over. I spun and said, "What?"

She fidgeted. "If I do this...do you promise to delete that picture of me?"

"Umm, I'll think about it. No. I promise we'll talk about it."

She mulled then sighed. "Deal."

"Great." I smiled, walked back over to her and stood in front of her chair. I unbuckled my belt then pushed my jeans and boxer briefs around my ankles. I heard a small gasp, which caused me to smile. It wasn't the first time a woman reacted that way after she saw what I worked with. My cock was a decent size, roughly eight inches, and it always helped me get the job done. I sat in her chair.

I'd gone slightly flaccid due to our lengthy chat, but as Mrs. Griffin kneeled before me with those big tits the full strength of my erection returned immediately. Her one hand rose and wrapped around my shaft. My eyes closed with a sigh. It felt silky and warm.

She looked up. "Don't blame me if you don't enjoy this. I've never done this before."

"Don't worry. I'll talk you through the basics."

Her eyes dropped. She parted her lips, leaned forward and took my cockhead into her mouth, causing me to groan. Mrs. Griffin sucked on it for a while then proceeded to bob her head. Out of all the blowjobs I'd received, this was by far my favorite. But I suspected there was a psychological reason behind that. Knowing this was Mrs. Griffin's lips around my cock, the woman I'd fantasized about for so long, is what I guessed made it so special.

But it didn't take long for me to get over it. The rest of my shaft cried for attention and sensation of her teeth wasn't pleasant. "You're gonna be sucking all day if you keep this up, Mrs. G. Widen your mouth and try to get as much of my cock into it as you can."

I felt her mouth widen and head bob about an inch lower. It wasn't much of an improvement, but at least she tried.

"Good girl." I patted her head. "Now look up into my eyes and try to get more of my cock in. Some girls can get the whole thing in there." Okay, so that wasn't the truth, but I thought she could use the motivation. And it worked. Her full lips slid about two inches lower, taking four inches between her jaws in total. She also complied by looking me in the eye and her teeth were no longer a problem. This was much better. I sighed.

"Good girl." I stroked her hair. "You're a quick learner. Keep going and move your hand up and down the part of my cock you can't get into your mouth." I groaned as she did as she was instructed. "And remember to swallow if I cum. It's the proper blowjob etiquette."

Minutes went by as Mrs. Griffin's head bobbed up and down the first half of my shaft, while her hand took care of the rest. I moaned and groaned as I stroked her hair and told her "what a good girl" she was. It was an awesome time, but I soon felt the need to satiate the sadist within me. Plus, time was running out. I placed a hand on the back of Mrs. Griffin's head and stood. Her chocolate brown eyes stayed locked on mine.

"It'll be over sooner if I take over, Mrs. G." I grasped her hair by the root, causing her to wince. "Now widen your jaw as much as you can."

She followed orders.

"That's a good little slut." I thrust my hips, pushing my cock into the back of her mouth and causing her eyes to bulge behind her glasses. I loved the look. I withdrew, pushed back in and held still for a few seconds. When I felt and heard her gag I pulled out again and then continued to thrust my way into the back of her mouth, inching more and more of my cock inside of it.

Eventually, my balls bounced off her chin and glans plowed down her esophagus, causing Mrs. Griffin's eyes to water as she choked. I had slowly worked myself into a full on face fuck, which was one of the many fantasies I'd had about my sexy teacher. I knew I shouldn't be, but was pleased with myself and astonished I'd managed to get this far into my plan.

"That's it. Choke on that cock like the whore you are, my slutty little teacher."

My hips kept pushing and soon caused tears to stream down her face. She wasn't crying. They were just that watery. But still her eyes remained locked on mine. The only time they broke contact was when she'd gag. I figured Mrs. Griffin either hated this so much she gave her all to get me to unload, or was a closeted sub who secretly enjoyed herself. I wasn't sure, but also didn't care. I was too caught up in the experience. At that moment, she was merely a fuck toy there for my use.

I continued to bruise the back of her throat. Then I felt the approach of my orgasm. I slowly but firmly thrust into her mouth a few more times. Then I withdrew until only two of my inches were past her red lips. I wanted my cream on her taste buds. With raised eyebrows, I looked her in the eye and said, "Suck."

I noticed the slightest of nods. Then the vulnerable look in her eyes pushed me over the edge. I tightened my grip on her hair as euphoria washed over me. My balls churned and shaft pulsated as what felt like an endless amount of semen was expelled from my cock. I flooded Mrs. Griffin's mouth and, following orders, she sucked and swallowed all that she could.

"Oh, what a whore you are, Mrs. G - drinking my cum like it's pudding." With a sigh, I pulled myself from her mouth. A sperm bubble followed and then popped over her lips. Fuck, that was sexy. I panted. "That was pretty good." I nodded, reached for my underwear and pants and pulled them up.

"Thank you." She wiped her mouth. "I trust that photo you took of me will be deleted."

I stood and buckled my belt. "We'll talk about it."

She frowned and also stood. "But I thought we had a deal."

"I said we'll talk about it later."

She glared. "If you think I'm gonna go through that again you've clearly lost your mind."

If I wanted the party to continue I could see I needed to get mean. I placed a hand under chin, cupping her jaw, and then squeezed hard as I got in her face. "Listen here, Carol. With all the dirt I've got on you and your husband, I pretty much own you now. So I suggest you start showing me some motherfucking respect before I get really nasty with you.

"I don't want any more lip from you. And, you know what, to hell with negotiations. From now on, you're gonna be a good little girl and do as you're told. Otherwise, there will be consequences. Do I make myself clear?"

There was defiance in her eyes.

I squeezed her jaw tighter. "I said do I make myself clear?"

"Yesss."

"Yes what?"

"Yesss, sir."

I stared into her eyes. "Good." I released her face. "That's what you'll refer to me as from now on - even in front of other students. If I hear 'Ryan' or 'Mr. Norton' from you, you will be punished."

She muttered, "Fine."

"Now get dressed before somebody walks in here and throws up from seeing you naked."

She donned her clothes, but I confiscated her pantyhose, as well. I wanted her to go the rest of the day without anything but her skirt covering her crotch. She should've felt lucky I didn't take her bra, as well.

"There're a few more things we need to discuss before I go. When you get home, I want you to remove all your pubic hair. I want that part of you to be as smooth as the rest of your body."

"Very well."

I raised my eyebrows.

"Very well, sir."

"Also, no more pantyhose and big ass panties. From now on, I only want you in thigh highs and thongs."

"But I don't have any."

"Well, then guess who gets to go shopping...And speaking of shopping" - I pulled out my phone and handed it to her - "there's a few more things I need you to buy. Put your number in there. I'll text you what you need to get later on." Once she finished and handed me my phone I put it back into my pocket. "This's the beginning of something wonderful, Carol...I'd cheer up if I were you."

*

The next day, as Mrs. Griffin taught her class, I made a note of each time she referred to me by my name, which happened a lot. I kept raising my hand to ask questions and answer the ones she gave, and she never failed to say, "Yes, Ryan." It was music to my ears.

Today, Mrs. Griffin wore a dark-pink blouse, tight light-blue jeans and flat shoes. It wasn't her sexiest look, but she still looked fucking hot. I couldn't wait until we were alone. As the class quietly worked on their essays I got out my phone and texted Mrs. Griffin:

"Call me into the backroom of your class. And bring the stuff I told you to buy yesterday." I hit send.

A few seconds later, Mrs. Griffin reached into her purse, pulled out her phone and read my message. She looked over to me. She hesitated, but then said, "Ryan, would you mind helping me with something in my backroom?"

With a smile, I made a note of her using my name again. "No problem, Mrs. G." I stood then made my way over to the door of her backroom. She walked over to me, carrying a white bag. I opened the door for her and once she stepped inside I followed her and closed the door behind us. Mrs. Griffin stood and waited. I walked up to her and pulled the bag from her hands.

"Did you get everything on the list?"

"Yes, sir." She nodded.

"So now you call me 'sir.'" I smirked and looked into the bag. Inside were four ties, a paddle, a butt plug and K-Y Jelly. "Good. Everything seems to be here."

"I nearly died from shame when I walked into that shop and bought those things."

I chuckled. "Yea, but you didn't. Now turn around and bend over."

Mrs. Griffin looked hesitant but then spun, placed her hands on a shelf and bent over. Taking the bag with me and placing it on a chair, I moved my hands around her waist and unbuttoned her jeans. Then I pushed them to her ankles as I got on one knee. I was happy to be greeted by her fat and milky ass cheeks. And at the top of them was a black band that went around her waist and one that disappeared between the valley of her ass. My cock swelled.

I reached into the bag and pulled out the K-Y Jelly and butt plug. I opened the lube and then used it to coat the plug. Then I used a forefinger to pull out the band between her ass crack and stretched it over her one cheek. I thought it made her look even sexier. I pulled the same ass cheek away from its twin as I lifted the butt plug and placed the tip of it against her asshole. She gasped and looked back. Her eyes pleaded with me not to do it.

I smiled. "I know you don't believe this is what Christian women do, but you must have known this was coming when you bought these items, Mrs. G." I slowly pushed the plug forward, but her asshole resisted. "Relax," I said and kept applying pressure.

Eventually, her sphincter caved in and accepted the tip of the butt plug. She moaned. I continued to slowly push the plug forward. Her asshole widened and then narrowed around it, causing Mrs. Griffin to groan. Once it was all the way in I pulled her thong over the back end of the butt plug, stood and told her to turn around.

"That's to stay in until I come back to your class during lunch."

She nodded. "Yes, sir."

"Good girl." I patted her cheek, adjusted my erection and then made my exit.

*

Once the bell sounded for lunch during my math class, I packed away my stuff and then headed back to Mrs. Griffin's classroom. I opened her door and stepped inside. She sat at her desk, but then stood when she saw me.

"Didn't I tell you to refer to me as 'sir' at all times?"

"You did, sir."

"Then why did you keep calling me 'Ryan' during your lesson?"

Her head slumped. "I'm sorry, sir, but I had to." She looked back up. "What would the other students think?"

"I don't care and you will be punished for your disobedience. Now bend over the desk and get your pants down."

"Yes, sir, but please lock the door first."

I thought. I liked the idea of someone walking in the class while her pants were down, but I said, "Fine." I took her keys and made my way over to her door as she got into position. I locked it then walked into the backroom to retrieve the items she bought. Then I stepped out and made my way back over to Mrs. Griffin. Her chest lay flat on her desk and pants were just below her ass cheeks. Seeing her like this made me hard as fuck.

I placed the bag on her desk and pulled out the four ties. The first one was red and I tied it tightly around her left wrist. The second tie was black and I tied that one around her other wrist. I tied the two remaining blue ties around her ankles. Then I got under the desk and pulled the ties on her wrists in until they could be pulled no more. I knotted them together and was sure she couldn't escape.

I got out from under the table and stood behind Mrs. Griffin. I kicked her feet apart and then fastened her right ankle against the leg of the table. Then I did the same thing to her other leg and stepped back to admire my handiwork. She was and looked defenseless - probably felt that way, too. I smiled, reached into the white bag and pulled out the paddle.

"Why're you such a disobedient whore, Carol?"

"I'm not, sir."

"I counted the amount of times you called me 'Ryan' today. It was eight. And you get two of these for each time it happened." I pulled my arm back and the brought the paddle down hard on her left buttock, causing it to wobble.

She squealed. "I'm sorry, sir."

"That's not what I wanna hear." My head shook. "I want you to count each spanking I give you and thank me for it, too."

"Okay, sir."

"From the top." I struck her right ass cheek. She squealed again, making my cock twitch. The sadist in me loved the sound.

"That's one, sir. And thank you, sir."

I spanked her left cheek again.

"Ahhh! Two, sir. And thank you sir."

I spanked her other cheek again.

"Three, sir. Thank you, sir."

The classroom was filled by the sound of the paddle connecting with her ass, accompanied by Mrs. Griffin's cries. I wasn't sure if I'd ever been hornier. Once I landed my seventeenth blow, and she counted and thanked me for it, I placed the paddle on the desk. "I forgot to check something," I said, shoved my hand into her underwear and cupped her mound.

Surprisingly, I felt pubic hairs covering her vulva. But even more surprisingly, Mrs. Griffin was wet. I smiled subtly, withdrew my hand and decided to keep that piece of knowledge to myself.

"Didn't I tell you to shave your pussy?"

"I'm sorry, sir, I didn't have time - I'm mean, I forgot."

I paused. "Well, which one is it? Didn't you have time? Or did you forget?"

"Both, sir."

"Not good enough." I shook my head and picked up the paddle. Whatever answer she gave me, she would've still lost. "You must be punished." I whacked her crimson ass again. She wailed and whimpered, but resumed counting and thanking me.

I landed nine more blows, giving her twenty-seven in total, and then put the paddle back in its bag. I then stepped behind Mrs. Griffin. I pulled her ass cheeks apart, thong over her one butt cheek and withdrew the butt plug. She groaned.

"Ready to get fucked, Mrs. G?" I dropped the butt plug into the bag.

Her head shook before she looked at me. "Ryan, no. I'm married."

I smacked her ass hard with my hand, causing her to release the loudest of her cries as the shot echoed through the classroom. The sound was probably sharp enough to be heard from down the hallway. "What did I say about you calling me 'Ryan?'"

"I'm sorry, sir, but please don't put your penis inside my vagina."

I slapped her ass once more, a little softer this time, and then unbuckled my pants as I thought. If I went against her wishes, I'd be nothing but a rapist. And I think I've mentioned where I stood on that matter. "Okay. I won't put it inside your 'vagina.'" I pulled out my cock. "I'll just put it up your asshole, instead."

Watching her squirm excited me greatly, but I had a proposition for her.

"I'll tell you what, Mrs. G" - I withdrew the K-Y Jelly from the bag and uncapped it - "I'm giving you the option to stop this whenever you want. All you have to say is Mississippi. Don't worry, I'll be gentle with you." I waited a few seconds, squeezed a dollop of K-Y into my palm and then stoked it onto my cock. Mrs. Griffin remained silent as she panted. I wished I could read her mind. It must have been going at a hundred miles per hour.

"I knew you were a closeted whore, Mrs. Griffin." I squeezed my cock between her ass cheeks and pressed the tip of it against her forbidden hole. "You can stop this whenever you like, Carol. You know the magic word." I waited then smiled. "Good Christian woman my ass." I thrust my hips then felt my cockhead get swallowed by her sphincter.

"Uhhhhggg," Mrs. Griffin groaned.

Fuck me. Her asshole was tight - tighter than any pussy I'd ever entered. I placed my hands on my bound teacher's wide hips, trust my own hips and slowly sunk two more inches of my cock inside her. She moaned through the experience. I stopped and waited for her to get used to my girth. Then an idea came to mind. I pulled out my phone, tapped my way to my camera and then snapped a picture of my erection in her butt. I planned on jerking off to this moment later on.

I put my phone away, grasped her hips again and sent more of my cock inside her. Mrs. Griffin groaned until I stopped. Then her back rose and crashed. "Good girl, Carol." I stroked her hair. "I'm almost all the way in." I shoved another inch inside her, leaving only one more inch remaining. It was hard to believe how deep I could go into that big ass of hers.

"Almost - aaahh - there." My pelvis flattened her buttocks. I was sure I knew how heaven felt. "Damn, your ass is tight, Mrs. G." I withdrew my erection until only my glans remained and then slowly pushed myself all the way back in.

"Aaaaaahh," she groaned as her neck snapped back.

I grasped her hair as I slowly pulled my cock back out and then slapped her one ass cheek with my freehand, causing her to release a small cry. Her ass must've been tender for my earlier assaults. I didn't hit her that hard. "You're such a dirty whore, aren't you, Carol - taking a cock inside your asshole like your husband does." I tugged on her hair and continued to slowly thrust into Mrs. Griffin as she moaned, groaned and grunted.